LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch’s Love (priv with Anonimoose)

Lilly listened to the music as she fell fast asleep.

In the middle of the night Lilly awoke, feeling the need to use the potty once again. She got out of her bed and waffled over to the toilet, trying not to make too much noise in fear of waking Dani up. She closed the door and turned on the lights in the bathroom and undid her overalls after a bit of effort. She then removed her diaper and sat down on the potty. After she finished using it, she flushed it as per usual but for whatever reason, the noise of the toilet flushing terrified her. So much so that she unintentionally let out a piercing scream.   

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dani rushed into the bathroom with a robe on. She saw Lilly stand with tears in her eyes and her diaper off. “What the matter sweet.” Cooed Dani. “You made it to the potty again.” Said Dani as she carried Lilly to her bed to be diapered again. “You okay?” She asked when she finished she patted the diaper diaper.

Lilly clung to Dani tightly and clung to her, too frightened to care about being totally exposed. 

“I-I went to go potty.. and I flushed it, a-and it was so loud! I don’t k-know why it scared me so bad..!” Lilly explained to the witch carrying her. She wiped the tears forming in her eyes.

Dani smiled and held her in a hug. The warm comfrotable let out a soft crinkly and Dani rocked her. Dani kissed her check and rocked her making sure she patted Lilly’s butt and she cooed and calmed Lilly down. “Do want to sleep in bed with mommy?” Asked Dani.

Lilly felt both at ease as deeply embarrassed as she was being rocked and cooed at by the larger woman. She felt Dani pat her padded butt, which made the blush on her face grow even more red.

“Mhm…” Lilly replied, feeling as though she’s be a lot more safe/comfortable with Dani than by herself.

Dani set Lilly in Dani’s bed and slid a pacifier into Lilly’s mouth. She kissed her good night before getting into bed herself. Dani curled her arms around Lilly and fell asleep.

Dani woke up later in the morning to see Lilly still asleep. Dani got cleaned up and dressed before fixing Lilly a bottle. She returned to Lilly and set the sleeping girl on to her lap and removed the pacifier and replaced it with the nipple of the bottle.

Still fast asleep, Lilly took to the bottle like the baby Dani wanted her to be.

When she had finished about 3/4ths of the bottle, Lilly started to stir awake. She felt something in her mouth and saw she had the nipple of a baby bottle in her mouth! Flustered, she pushed it out.

“W-what is the meaning of this?!” Lilly exclaimed, looking up at the witch whose lap she was in.

“Oh sorry sweetie.” Said Dani with tears in her eyes as if Lilly hurts Dani’s feeling. “You were sucking on your pacifier so hard and you looked thirsty so I fixed a bottle I do when you nap.” Said Dani sniffing as she pretended not to cry. I am sorry.” Said Dani.

“Oh no no! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you sad! Please, don’t cry Dani…” Lilly said, wiping away Dani’s crocodile tears. All the while real tears formed in her own eyes, fearing that she would be kicked out if she upset her enough.

In hopes of cheering Dani up, Lilly put the nipple of the bottle back in her mouth and started drinking the rest of her milk. After Lilly was done, she let out an involuntary hiccup. 

Dani stopped crying and stroked Lilly’s hair. She smiled when Lilly started to hiccup. “I think you drank that a little last.” Said Dani as she set Lilly’s head on her shoulder and patted Lilly’s back as she tried to burp her. 

Dani smiled as she took Lilly to the bathroom. “Do you need to potty before breakfast, asked Dani. The toilet looked bigger in the morning light.

As Dani repeatedly pat her back, Lilly let out a loud belch. Deeply ashamed, she apologized to Dani profusely.

Lilly looked at the toilet and shook her head, still a bit shaken about what happened last night. Instead she clung tightly to Dani.

Dani picked her up. “It is okay sweetie.” Said Dani. Dani kissed her cheek and carried her to the table. She set her down and filled a glass of milk. She went to work cooking oatmeal. “What kind of fruit you want in your oatmeal.” Said Dani.

Dani set Lilly bowl infront of her and kissed her cheek.

“Apples!” Lilly replied. Though grape was her favorite fruit flavor for candy, to her, nothing could hold a candle to apples as her favorite real fruit. Except maybe actual chocolate, but that’s neither here nor there. 

Lilly felt a rumbling in her stomach. For whatever reason, she felt the urge to go in her diaper right then and there. Lilly pushed those feelings down, not wanting to feel completely helpless. But at the same time, she was hesitant to use the toilet, so she decided to hold it for the time being. 

Dani smiled as she heard the gurgle. She went and fixed herself some coffee while Lilly at her oatmeal. “What do you want to do today baby girl? Do you want Mommy to teach you more magic?” Asked Dani as she finished her coffee and started to make a rag and broom clean the kitchen by themselves.

“Magic! Magic!” Lilly responded with a sense of child-like wonder. She watched the rag and broom move around the kitchen with a sense of absolutely astonishment. “I wanna do that!” She said, eager to be as cool as her mom- I mean mentor.

Her stomach gurgled loudly a second time but she paid it no mind! The magic was way more important!

“That is book two sweetie you are still on level one spells.” Said Dani wiping Lilly’s face clean. She picked her up and patted her diaper. “But first let’s get you dressed.” Said Dani. She took Lilly to her room and got her out of the bunny pjs and into her purple witch’s dress and hat. She took her to the bedroom and smiled.

”First turn Miss Kitty into purple.” Said Dani to refresh Lilly’s magic memory of the spells she had learned.

“Okay!” Lilly said excited as the mentor handed her apprentice their training wand. 

Lilly pointed the training wand at Kitty and she flicked her wrist. And wabam! Like magic, Kitty had turned a bright purple. Kitty was a dark purple naturally so she had to get creative with her choice of purple.

”Dani! Dani! I did it!” Lilly said aloud, hoping to get some praise from the witch.

Dani picked up Lilly and hugged her. “That is my baby girl.” Said Dani. Dani kissed her cheek before setting her down. “Okay how about we make her at tall as you.” Said Dani. She summoned Lilly’s spell book to her. Dani kissed her check and remind of her spell. “Remember you have to flick your wrist again to stop the spell.” said Dani.

Dani waited for Lilly’s spell to work.

Lilly giggled, she enjoyed it very much when Dani smothered her with affection like this. It was foreign, but not in a bad way. 

Lilly flicked her wrist and watched as Kitty grew and grew. But wait, she was supposed to make it stop! Lilly almost forgot. She flicked her wrist again, Kitty ending up a bit bigger than Dani wanted. 

Her stomach gurgled again and this time, Lilly couldn’t ignore it. Lilly waddled over to Dani and tugged on her clothes to let her know she needed to use the potty. 

“Good job” said Dani. Dani watched her cast the spell and was worried she would forget the second flick but she wanted Lilly to remember on her own and when she did,  she huffed Lilly. 

Dani looked at Lilly. “Lilly bear you need to go poopy?” Asked Dani before she picked her up. “Let’s go to the potty. Hopefully it is not loud this time.” said Dani walking slowly into the house as she hopped it give Lilly a chance to remember how scary it was.

When they made it to the bathroom, Dani took off her witch’s robe and hat, leaving her in just her diaper. Dani took that off too eventually. Lilly looked at the monster before her, the potty. Lilly couldn’t explain why, but now it absolutely horrified her. So much so that she didn’t move at all, but rather, her lip started to quiver.

On one hand, Lilly most certainly needed to “go poopy”, as Dani so affectionately put it. But on the other, she did not want to go anywhere near the potty. Lilly did not know what to do! She was so confused with herself and in general, and Dani picked up on that.

Dani saw this she grabbed a clean diaper and taped it. Dani kissed her cheek and set Lilly on her hip. “The potty, is a scary thing. It is okay. Mommy will change you later.” Said Dani as she held her close like a mother.

“Okay…” Lilly said as she listened both to her mentor and to the voice inside her. She started to push, a bump forms in the back of her diaper as it starts to slowly expand.

Dani cooed and showed love and affection for Lilly as she filled her diaper. When Lilly was gone, Dani tickled her. “I bet your tummy feels better huh.” Said Dani. She carried Lilly to her room where a changing table was set up. “This was easier to change you.” Said Dani as she untaped the freshly soiled diaper.

”That was a big present for mommy.@ cooed Dani as she smothered her is kissed and love as she cleaned Lilly up. She wanted Lilly to feel loved, secured, and happy as she was rediapered. She kissed Lilly tummy when she taped the diaper closed. “All done. That was my brave good girl. Now ready for a new spell?” Asked Dani.

At first, Lilly felt deeply embarrassed. Both because she had pooped herself on Dani’s lap but also because she did that by choice. When Dani called it a “present”, she buried her face in her hands. But she couldn’t help but to giggle a bit under her hands when she kissed her tummy like that. Especially when she couldn’t see it coming!

But she forgot all about that when the witch mentioned a new spell! Lilly could hardly contain her excitement!