LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch’s Love (priv with Anonimoose)

Dani smiled as she looked at her house. She smiled as she loved her home. She wished she had a little one she could care for. Being an ancient witch that looked like she was in her early thirties. Dani let out a sigh. Dani waved her hand and the lights in her house turned off. “Good night empty house.” Muttered Dani.

Dani went passed an empty bedroom set up like a nursery. She stopped and stared at the room for several minutes. Dani closed the door and went to her room. She waved her hand and the clothes she wore turned into a nightie. She laid in her bed until she fell asleep as a storm started to grow outside.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilly ran down the street, absolutely drenched due to the downpour. She looked on and saw a house with the lights off just down the street. Desperate to get out of the rain, she ran around to the side of the house and pried open one of the windows. Lilly then squeezed her way in through the crack, but ended up falling in on the other side, with a loud thud!

Dani woke up in the when her sensory spell when off. Dani got out of bed and got dressed. She went to the living room and saw a woman in a puddle of rain water. The image of her diaper in a leaking diaper ran in Dani’s mind. Dani looked at the girl. “Oh sweetie, you are soaked.” Said Dani. Dani waved her hand and the puddle disappeared. “Okay you need a bath then a good night sleep then I need to figure what to do with you.” Said Dani.

Dani picked Lucy up like a toddler and weighed nothing.She took her to a guest bathroom and removed Lucy’s clothes and set her in the tub. “Now can you tell me your name and why you are in my house?” Asked Dani as the tub filled with warm relaxing water. 

Lilly did not even know how to process all that was happening! First she was scared of getting caught, and then startled after being picked up, and flustered when she was naked. She looked up at this mysterious woman, words seeming to escape her. After a little bit, she managed to gather the courage to respond. 

“L-Lilly, my name’s Lilly…” she said as she tried to cover herself with her hands. 

“I am Dani.” Said Dani as she moved her hands away from her chest. “Let get you cleaned and ready for bed.” Said Dani. She waved her hand a loofa floated before it started to wash Lily clean. “As you can tell I am witch.” Said Dani. She did not tell Lily she was the strongest witch in the human realm. Once she was clean to Dani’s satisfaction, Lily was dried and dressed magically in a warm clean undies and bra and some comfy pjs.

”Now is there anything I need to know? Do you wet the bed. Do you need a stuffie?” Asked Dani as she carried her to a guest bedroom. She set her into the bed and tucked her in.

“Do I… what? No, I don’t wet the bed! I may not look it, but I am a full grown woman!” Lilly exclaimed, flustered. “I-I just wanted some shelter from the rain, I didn’t ask for… all this..” Lilly did not yet ask to leave as when she looked outside, she could see it was thundering. Lilly tried to play it off as cool as she could, but the thunder terrified her nonetheless.

“Welol get some sleep.” Said Dani. She smiled and gave her a cat stuffie and patted her head. She waited her hand and the thunder sound stopped making it less scary. It was still thundering but the room could not hear it. Dani tucked her in before waving her hand once she left the room. She was sure that Lucy will wake up soaked in the morning. She could sense a little magic in her. Dani went to her bed and was soon asleep.

Dani woke up early in the morning and made herself some coffee and started to make pancakes. She was eager to see her guest come out of the room in soaked pjs.

Lilly yawned and stretched. She felt something… wet? She lifted the covers and discovered she had in fact wet the bed, much to her horror. Lilly didn’t understand why, she hadn’t done that in years! As tears welled up in her eyes she gathered the sheets, hoping to get them in the wash without Dani finding out. But first she had to find the wash. Lilly opened the door and snuck out of her room, hoping that Dani would not see her. Or more specifically, her soaked pajamas.

Dani heard the door open. “Lucy I made pan…. Cakes.” Said Dani seeing the soaked sheets and wet pjs. She went over. “I thought you said you were a big girl and don’t wet the bed. If you wet the bed I would have gotten you some protection” said Dani in a harsh tone. Dani let out a sigh. She took the wet sheet and set them down before taking Lucy to the bathroom. “Let get you clean up and into some pull ups.” Said Dani in a order.

Dani wiped Lucy clean and put her into clean pull ups with Bluey character on them. Dani magiced a pair of overalls and a tee on to Lucy. “Now go eat your breakfast then we need to talk how you will repay me for the ruined mattress and breaking into my house.”

“B-but I didn’t mean to!” Lilly said, trying her hardest not to cry.

She repeatedly tried and failed to take off the overalls and the pull-up beneath it. “Just let me go! I’m not going to wear something s-so childish!”

Dani swatted Lucy on the upper thigh to get her to stop. “Stop that. Now you broke the law. You damaged my window and mattress. Rather you like it or not you were a bad girl and you broke the law. Now you have two choices.” Said Dani taking her to the kitchen and setting the plate infront of her. “You can leave and police will be called and you will go to jail.” Said Dani. 

“or you become my assistant and aide for a week to paid for everything you damaged. If you can go a day without an accident you can have panties for the day. If you do a goof job I may keep you around and pay you.” Said Dani setting a gold bar on the table. “Now eat your breakfast then we will get to work.”

Lilly sighed in defeat, figuring whatever Dani had in store for her would be better than the alternative. “Fine, I guess I can be your aide for the week..”

She sat in her chair and started eating the pancakes Dani had prepared for her. After she was done she took her dishes to the sink and washed them. She rubbed her thigh, still a tiny bit sore from the swat.  

She then looked up at Dani. “So, now what?”, Lilly asked nervously.

“Cheer up sweetie. I am sure you will love it here.” Said Dani. She smiled and gave her a tour but anytime she mention the bathroom, Dani made sure Lucy would forget about it with a silent spell. “So first, I need to see if you have any magic. If so the. I can teach you to do the harder task by training you.” Said Dani. She held an orb for to touch. When it lit up, Dani smiled. “You did not tell me you were a witch too.” Said Dani.

Dani lead Lucy to a library. A few books flapped in the air like birds. “Now I need you to dust and put up some of these books. If you need anything come fine me in the study. If you need to use the potty you know where it is.  You need a change come find me. Okay Lucy?” Said Dani with a soft mothering smile.

“Mhm!”, she nodded excitedly. Lilly grabbed the duster and got to work. While she was dusting she thought to herself “Me, do magic?! This is so cool! I wonder what kind of magic I can do!”. She continued thinking to herself as she continued cleaning Dani’s library until she felt a familiar twinge in her bladder.

At first, she paid it no mind but after a while, Lilly was desperate for release. So she stopped what she was doing and tried to find the bathroom. But she couldn’t remember where it was! So she ran to Dani, hoping to have her show the way. 

Dani was in her study working on a new amulet and a starting wand for her new aide. She heard running down the hall and smiled as Lucy passed the study. Dani exited her study to see Lucy still. She went to her and saw Lucy was about to break out in tears. “What is wrong sweetie?” Asked Dani as she hugged. She picked her up and felt the wet padding. “Oh did you have an accident?” Asked Dani softy. She hugged her like a mother would her toddler.

“W-what?! No, I didn’t have an accident! I just n-need to go and don’t remember where the bathroom is all! Can you take me there please? And fast…!” Lilly asked while squirming. 

“Sure you didn’t.” Said Dani. She took Lucy’s hand and lead her to the bathroom on the other in of the hall missing two bathrooms that was closer. “Here you go sweetie. Do you need my help?” Asked Dani opening the door.

“I can do it myself!” Lillie said before she closed the door. “Come on, come on…! How do I get this thing off?!” She said as she desperately tried to figure out how to remove the overalls. But not long after she started trying, she couldn’t hold it anymore. The floodgates were open. She could do nothing as she uncontrollably started soaking her pull-up right in front of the toilet. After she finished, Lillie started to cry, which Dani could hear faintly from just outside the bathroom door. 

Dani entered. “Shhhh, it is okay.” Cooed Dani. She kissed her forehead and hugged her. “Accidents happen. Let’s get you cleaned up.” Said Dani. She laid Lucy on the bath rug and riped the sides of the soaked pull up. With gentleness Dani wiped Lucy clean with a wet wipe and removed the overall. “I think these might be too hard for you. We can do a skirt or just a shirt and the pull up if you want.” Said Dani softly as she helped her into a new pull up. She set a skirt on the counter for her to decide.

”How about we learn some magic to cheer you up.” Offered Dani once Lucy made her choice. “You look so cute.” Cooed Dani unable to help herself

Lilly blushed deeply. She knew she shouldn’t enjoy being spoken to in such a way, but for whatever reason, when Dani did it, she did not seem to mind as much.

She deliberated on Dani’s proposal for a bit before ultimate deciding to go with the skirt so that way, she had something to cover her pull-up. To retain some sense of adulthood. She struggled to put on the skirt at first but eventually managed to figure it out. After she was all changed, she looked up at Dani, embarrassed but excited to learn some magic. 

“First you need a wand. It takes centuries before you can do magic without a wand and even longer silently.” Said Dani. She smiled as she had three wands for her to pick from. She let Lucy get her pick before teaching her two spells. One was the light spell the second was a color change spell. She spend almost two hours working with Lucy on the spell.

”Now you pratice why I make lunch.” Said Dani giving her a large water bottle. “What you want to eat cutie?”

“More pancakes!” Lillie joked. 

After Dani left, she took a sip from her water bottle and practiced her spells. She ended up blinding herself for a second when she made a ball of light before it quickly disappeared. She laughed as she repeated tried it again and again, hoping it would not disappear this time. By the time she knew it, lunch was ready!

Dani smiled as she made more pancakes and took her time. She was pleased Lucy was drinking the water and praticing as it meant she was not focused on the bathroom. “Lunch is ready.” Said Dani. She went to Lucy. “Can you let me check your pull up sweetie.” Said Dani sweetly.

Lily pouted and pulled her skirt down to make it more difficult for Dani to check her pull-up. “I’m not a baby, you know…”, she said, her cheeks red as a cherry.

“Sweetie if you had an accident you can tell me. I will not be made. I just don’t want you to get a rash.” Dani offered. She was not going to force her but she was curious. “Beside the soon I check the soon you can eat and get some more magic practice in.”