LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch’s Love (priv with Anonimoose)

“Sweetheart.” Said Dani sitting on the toilet so Lilly can be on her lap. “Look in my nearly endless life. I learn three things, One there is a time no one has answers and it can be scary. Second, those bad days will pass and the days will get better. Third is that those bad days get better when you are not alone.” Said Dani as she hugged Lilly. 

“So, can not your bowels or bladder, so what. It can not be helped. So instead of worry about it, fine a way the problem is being handled until you can fix it. So you needs, it is okay. I know a lot of of witches and wear diapers. It is no big deal. Now I think the diaper makes you look super cute. Now my baby girl, are you ready to go get some more toys with mommy.”

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dani’s words struck a chord with Lilly, the tears in her eyes made it clear that it meant a lot to her. After Dani finished, Lilly gave her a hug.

Lilly said to Dani quietly as she hugged her, “Mhm… thank you Mommy..” She did not mean to call Dani that, it just sort of slipped out. But right now, Lilly did not care.

“Awww.” Said Dani and she held Lilly in another hug. She set her down and took her hand and she left the bathroom. She made sure Lilly picked a few more stuffie and toys before checking out. Once she paid for everything. She gave Lilly the cat stuffie with the witch’s bat. “That is a very cute stuffie. Do you have a name for it.?” Asked Dani.

Dani stomach growled. “I think it is close to lunch time baby girl. Where kind of food do you want for lunch?” Asked Daniclipping the pacifier to Dani’s top as it help calm her down when she got upset.

“N-no, I don’t. Should I name it?” Lilly asked her bashfully. Lilly looked around the mall, no one had said anything to her, nor have they pointed in laughed. Which means that Dani’s spell was the real deal. 

When she heard Dani’s stomach growl Lilly couldn’t help but giggle to herself. “I dunno! What do they have here?” Lilly told Dani.

“You don’t have to but remember you are a toddler today and toddler name all of their stuffies.” Said Dani as she made all of the toys they bought minus the cat stuffie Lilly was holding, disappear and reappear in Lilly’s room. She smiled as she took her to the food court. A few grandmas cooed and said how cute Lilly was. “Thanks we are enjoying Mommy- daughter day.” She smiled as they arrived at the food court.

”Okay we can get a happy meal.” Said Dani point to McDonalds. “There is some Chinese food, Indian food, and looks like a pizza place.” Said Dani scoop Lilly.

“Wait, did anyone see you make those toys disappear? What happens if you’re caught?” Lilly whispered to Dani, concerned for her well-being.

Lilly couldn’t help but blush when the grandmothers cooed at her. Seems she is a sucker for it.

“Dani, can I get a happy meal please?” Asked Lilly, in an attempt to embrace her inner child. 

“Sweetie, when you get a powerful as I am, you can emit a look away spell and no one notice you doing magic. It is even works on tech.” Said Dani to Lilly’s ear. She got Lilly a happy meal and let her decided what she wanted for the happy meal. Dani set Lilly at a table and set Lilly’s happy meal down and took her own Big Mac. She smiled as she saw the toy was from Bluey. 

“So are you having a fun day?” Asked Dani as she finished her burger. “How is your diaper. Do you need a change?” Asked Dani.

Lilly grabbed the chicken nuggets she ordered in her happy meal and happily ate them. She saw there was a toy included, but she did not recognize the character. But she did not care as she’d never say no to a new toy.

”I mean, it hasn’t been bad per se… But I just wish I would stop using this stupid diaper! Can’t you use your magic to make it stop?” Lilly replied.

Lilly looked flustered. “N-no! I don’t need a change..!” Lilly said quietly as to not draw attention.

“Sorry sweetie there is not a spell for that.” Lied Dani with a serious face. “Sorry I was just asking sweetie. I don’t want you to get a rash or be uncomfortable.” Cooed Dani. She set Lilly on her lap and stroked her hair with her fingers. “Now your pick, movie or do you want to go play in the arcade/ indoor playground?” Asked Dani  as she bounced Lilly a little on her lap to keep her calm.

Lilly couldn’t help but to start giggling quietly as she was being bounced up and down. 

“Can we go watch a movie please?” Lilly responded between her giggling.

“That is my good girl.” Said Dani. She tickled Lilly and carried her to the movie theaters. She got tickets to the lastest Disney movie that was kid friendly. She brought a large soda for Lilly and a popcorn for them the share. Once she got there seats, Dani smiled. “Hey I will say advantage for the diaper, you will not miss any of the movie.” Said Dani.

Dani leaned back her seat and watched the movie with her little apprentice. She stroked Lilly’s hair from time to time.

Lilly smiled as she the witch stroked her long, brown hair. She reached over to her and gave Dani her stuffie. “Kitty.” Lilly whispered. She hoped Dani would not judge her too harshly on being so uncreative with the name she landed on.

Afterwards she turned her head and paid attention to the movie. Lilly did not pay attention when Dani was buying the tickets so she had no idea what it was. A good ways into the movie, she felt a rumbling in her stomach. The last of the prune juice was about to make its way out. Lilly was going to ask Dani if she could be taken to the bathroom but she thought about what Dani said before about not missing the movie. So after some deliberation, Dani grabbed the seat she was in tightly as she started pushing. “Hnnngh…!” Dani could hear faintly from her apprentice.

Dani smiled as she watched Lilly willing filled her diaper. She stroked Lilly’s hair and held her as the movie was at the climax. Once the movie was over, Dani picked up Lilly. “Okay sweetie let’s get you cleaned up. Goodness you are soaked as well. Let get you cleaned up okay baby girl.” Said Dani. Dani kissed her cheek.

Dani carried her to the family bathroom but there was a line. “Sweetie you want to wait or wait until we are home for a change?”asked Dani holding Lilly’s cat stuffie and moving it to keep Lilly calm and happy.

“I… I don’t know..” Lilly replied meekly.

On one hand, she did not feel like waiting to get her diaper changed. But on the other, she hated the feeling of a poopy diaper, something about it always made her feel so little. Which made her cry. At least, it usually does? For whatever reason, Lilly was not crying this time.

“Okay sweetie.” Cooed Dani. She walked around the mall until she found an open family bathroom. She laid her girl on the changing table and checked the diaper. “Soaked as well. But you filled it for sure.” Said Dani. She cooed as she changed Lilly like she would any baby. After a while Lilly was in a clean diaper.

Dani put Lilly pacifier in her mouth and gave Lilly her witch kitty. She kissed Lilly check. “Are you wanting to go home or keep shopping around?” Asked Dani.

“Mmph!” Lilly couldn’t respond with words because of the pacifier in her mouth so instead she tugged on Dani’s clothes and pointed to the rest of the area. She did so all while clinging to Kitty in her other hand.

“Okay sweetie lead the way.” Said Dani setting Lilly down and taking her hand. “We can play in the mall for one more hour then it will be time to go home for a nap.”said Dani in a sweet motherly voice and she tried not to smooth her apprentice in kisses.

Lilly dragged Dani by the hand as she waddled down the mall. There, they ran into two options. One, an arcade. The other, an indoor playground. They both sounded like so much fun!

She debated on which one she wanted to do but quickly realized how pathetic picking the indoor playground would make her look. Not like she could even fit since despite the illusion spell, she was still a full grown woman. So ultimately she decided on the arcade and pulled Dani towards that direction.

Dani smiled and followed Lilly and enjoyed her girl playing arcade games. She knew Lilly was upset she was too big for the playground. Dani ordered a playground set for the backyard and Dani would supersize it for Lilly. She got the animal one with cute animals around  the play set. Dani also started to ride diapers with cute designs. Any time Lilly got tickets from the game, Dani applauded. “So what prize are you going to get?” Asked Dani taking Lily’s hand to the prize counter.

She was so immersed in the games she was playing, she did not notice Dani ordering all of these babyish things for her.

Lilly looked excited as Dani walked her to the prize corner. Hm… now what to get? Lilly thought about it for a while and then she saw it. A giant owl plushie almost the size of her! She wanted it so bad, but she did not have enough tickets. She looked up to Dani with puppy dog eyes.

Dani saw those eyes and took Lilly to the jackpot wheel spin. Dani made Lilly pull the lever. Dani used magic to get Lilly get the grand prize. “Good job baby girl.” Cooed Dani. Dani kissed her cheek and helped her carry the owl out of the mall.

”Good job baby girl.” Dani waved her hand and they were now in Lilly room. Lilly looked like a little girl room with all of the toys and posters they got. “Did you have fun today. Did you enjoy being my baby girl?” Asked Dani.

Lilly couldn’t help but scream in excitement when she won the jackpot. Little did she know that Dani had rigged the game for her.

“Mhm, I had a lot of fun!” Lilly replied, still high off of the excitement of winning the jackpot. 

Lilly soon felt a familiar twinge in her bladder. “I can feel it!” She thought. “Does this mean that I can control it again?” Lilly tugged on Dani’s clothes to get her attention. “Dani, I needa go pee..!”

Dani nodded and went to help Lilly with her overall just hoping that Lilly will stop wanting to use the toilet. She got Lilly’s pants off to she was just in a shirt and diaper before picking her up and carring her to the bathroom. Dani set Lilly down and undid her diaper.

Lilly sat down on the toilet. Yes, she was embarrassed that Dani was right next to her while she did this, but she was too excited at the prospect of proving to herself and to Dani that she wasn’t completely helpless. She used the toilet as intended and looked up at Dani after, wanting to know what she had to say about the matter.

“Good guy baby girl.” Said Dani wiped her clean before picking her up and carried her to the bed. “If you can do that two more times in a row then we can try pull ups again.” Said Dani powdering then taping a clean diaper on. She dressed Lilly a a bunny onesie with moving cotton tail. She gave Lily her witch kitty and a pacifier before tucking her in and playing some soft music that had an hypnotic suggestions to not worry about using the potty because it is cold and makes scary noises. Diapers and warmer and more comfortable anyway and you don’t have to even worry about clean up because that is is what mommy is for.

Dani let Lilly nap and she used magic to put together the playground set before supersizing it where is made an adult feel like they are three due to the size.