LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch’s Love (priv with Anonimoose)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes.” Said Dani. She kissed her cheek before tickling her. She took her to the bedroom and pulled out a few outfits for a toddler. “Now we will pratice the spell. As a reward, for your success mommy will get you ice cream.” Cooed Dani. She tickled her a little bit before giving Lilly her wand. “”Now my cute padded apprentice, show me the spell.” Said Dani.

Dani used an old pursed and magiced into diaper bag and packed the bag for the mall. 

Lilly couldn’t help but blush deeply in embarrassment.

”W-what are you wanting me to make grow..?” She asked her teacher, not sure of what it is she should be pointing her wand at. 

“One of the toddler outfits. Made it grow so it will fit.” Said Dani. “Pick one of the three outfits. Then cast the spell.” Said Dani. One of the outfit was a purple dress with frills on the arms and hem of the dress. The second was a onesie and jean combo. The final outfit, was a pink t-shirt and dark purple overalls. 

“Come on baby girl. Show me how good you are at learning spells.” Dani kissed her cheek and watched Lilly.

Lilly sighed, none of the options were as mature as she’d like, to say the very least. But she ended up picking option 3 as they looked the least babyish in her eyes out of what options she had. 

She steeled herself, pointed her wand at the outfit, and watched it grow and grow. But pretty soon she realized she couldn’t make it stop! It grew and grew far too big for her, but she couldn’t stop the spell! Panicking, she yelled to Dani to help. 

Dani smiled as moved Lilly’s hand with a flint and the spell ended. “You have to flick your wand to end spells with a continuous affect. Dani fixed the shirt before she removed Lilly’s footie pjs and checked her diaper before helping her into the shirt and overalls. “You look so cute.” Said Dani. Dani kissed Lilly’s cheek. “Now for my spell.” Said Dani.

Dani waved her want and a tingling feeling covered Lilly for a second. Dani picked up Lilly and took her to the mirror. The mirror showed Lilly as a toddler that had a similar face to Dani. “Now let’s go to the mall.” Said Dani. She waved her wand and they were outside the mall. 

“Now first let’s go to the Toy Store first or candy store?” She offered her two choices.

Lilly looked in the mirror in astonishment. But then, a moment later, they were just outside the mall. 

“Candy! But wait, did anyone see us teleport in?” Lilly asked Dani, concerned. The concern turns to embarrassment as Lilly realized she was being cradled by the witch. “Um, Dani…? C-can you put me down please..?”

“In public today I am mommy baby girl and no I made us invisible for the teleportation and no one noticed us. Now let get my cute daughter some candy.” Said Dani setting Lilly down and held her hand. “You are the cutest.” Said Dani. Dani went inside the candy store. “Okay baby girl. You can get up to twenty dollars in candy.” Said Dani. “Then we will go to the paint your own pottery store.” Said Dani.

The candy store employee smiled. “She is so cute. How old is she?” Asked the worker.

”I know she is almost three years old. She is the cutest.” Cooed Dani. She kissed Lilly’s cheek.

Not only was she being fawned over by Dani, but also a stranger! It was a new feeling for her, but also deeply embarrassing. The blush on her face made that much obvious. After the two adults finished gushing over her, Lilly wandered around the store, grabbing various pieces of candy that she wanted to eat. After she was satisfied, Lilly waddled over to Dani and looked up at her, with puppy dog eyes. Her temporary, child-like appearance made them even more potent. 

“Did you find your candy sweetie?” Asked Dani as she took the bag of candy and set it on the counter for the employee to scam. Dani stroked Lilly’s head, “no need to be so shy.” Said Dani. The employee smells and added an all day lollipop for Lilly free of charge. Dani paid. “What do you saw to the nice employee, Lilly-bear?” Asked Dani. She was pleased that her spell was working so well, if only the prune juice was working as well.

“Thank y-“ she was cut off by a loud noise erupting from her overalls. “N-no not now! Please….! Hnnnngh….!” She exclaimed and she squatted down and started to involuntarily fill her diaper for the both of them to see. 

“Oh, sweetie, it is okay.” Said Dani. She picked up Lilly and hugged her close. “Don’t worry mommy will get you nice and clean.” Said Dani. She hugged her and cooed over Lilly. 

“Poor baby girl. There is a family bathroom right across the store.” Said the employee. “It is okay sweetie,” said the employee.

”I know this is why mommy planed this outing to cheer her up.” Said Dani taking Lilly to the bathroom. Dani carried Lilly to her family bathroom and set her in the changing table. She unbutton the overalls and slid the down to reveal the diaper. She saw the diaper tinted brown and was a wet as well. Dani untapped the diaper and went to work cleaning Lilly up. “Don’t worry sweetie I will get you cleaned up.” Said Dani wiping her clean.

Soon Lilly was in a fresh diaper. Dani gave Lilly the all day sucker. “Better?” Asked Dani buckling the overalls.

“I’m s-sorry… I d-didn’t mean t-to…” Lilly replied, her voice breaking a bit. She started sucking on the lollipop to try and calm down but her vision was still a bit blurry because of the tears in her eyes. Lilly looked up towards the vague silhouette of Dani. 

Dani kissed Lilly cheek and held her at her hip. “Lilly, it is okay that you need diapers and that you are having accidents. Mommy will be her to take care of you and cheer you up.” Said Dani before she tickled her and blew a raspberry on her neck. 

“How about we get a soda and we go paint some pottery.” Said Dani. She carried Lilly out of the bathroom and to the pottery place. “My daughter and I would like to paint some pottery.” Said Dani.

The old lady that ran the store smiled. She pointed to several blank cups, small sculptures, piggy banks and other thing. “Now you will have to get the paint and help her. I don’t let toddler grab the paints.” She said. 

“Lilly want you want to paint. There is cups, little animal sculptures, a piggy bank?” Asked Dani putting an apron on Lilly,

“I-I don’t need-!” Lilly sighed as Dani paid her no mind. She continued to suck on her lollipop as Dani carried her all the way to the pottery store.

”D-daughter…?” Lilly exclaimed, surprised by what Dani said to the older woman.

“Piggy bank please!” Lilly replied to Dani’s question and afterwards put her lollipop back into her mouth. 

“Sweetie just give it a shot. Let me be your mommy today. I am sure you will love it.” Said Dani in a whisper when the old lady went to the back. Dani got the piggy bank and colors that Lilly wanted. Dani set the painted down and let Lilly paint. 

Dani got two water bottles one for her and the other Lilly. “Make sure you stay hydrated sweetie.” Cooed Dani. She was painting a little cat figure.

“Okay Dani…” Lilly whispered back to her.

Lilly painted her piggy bank. She wasn’t painting anything in specific mind you, but rather just kinda went with her gut. “I could lie and say it’s abstract art. That sounds grown-up, doesn’t it?” Lilly thought to herself as she continued painting. Then she saw Dani come over and hand her something.

”Thank you.” Lilly said to her mommy-for-the-day as she took the bottle of water Dani gave her and took a few sips.

“Sweetie embrace the kid inside of you. I think your piggy bank is pretty, just like you. “ said Dani as she finished her cat making it look like a tiger. “How about we walk around and hit the toy store. You need some stuffies for your room and help you practice. Remember you are almost three not an adult. Let that kid out, I know she want to be out. I see it when you are tired. Who know maybe if you let your kid side out more your accidents will stop.” Said Dani. She picked Lilly up and kissed her cheek. 

“Now let’s get you some toys.” Said Dani. The old lady told them the pottery will be ready for pick up in a week. Dani set her down at the toy store. “Get as many toys as your want.”

“I’ll try, I-if only to make the accidents stop happening..!” Lilly said to Dani just before going out to find a toy.

Lilly wandered around the toy store, looking down at all of the aisles. She struggled to make a choice on what to get, there were so many things, none of which she felt she deserved. After a lot of deliberating, she landed on a small black cat stuffie with a witch’s hat. As soon as she grabbed it, she started pushing a big mess into her diaper. Unable to do anything about it and afraid as to why it was happening, she succumbed and continued pushing.

After she was done, she at first hid and tried to hide, not wanting to admit she had just pooped herself. But she needed changing and so she looked for the only person who could do it. But she wasn’t there! Lilly couldn’t find her! She was so afraid, she started to cry silently to herself as she continued looking for Dani.

Dani smiled as she put a few stuffies for Lilly. She went to get Lilly a switch to play when she was being a good girl. Dani returned to the cart to did not see Lilly. “Lilly bear.” Called Dani. She went and looked for her. She soon spotted Lilly.

”Lilly bear there you are come to mommy.” Said Dani holding out her arms. She could see her girl was sad. “Mommy got you.” Cooed Dani.

As soon as Lilly saw Dani, she waddled over as fast as she could. When she got to her, she clung to her tightly and started bawling.

She tried to talk to her but it all just came out as incoherent babbling because she was crying so intensely.

Dani sniffed the air. “Oh, it is okay sweetie, mommy is here. I got you. I will alway get you.” Said Dani as she picked her up. Dani kissed her cheek. She knew Lilly filled her diaper: Dani kissed her cheek. “There is a family bathroom. We can get you in a nice clean diaper.” Cooed Dani. Dani carried her and pushed the cart to the family bathroom. She knocked.

”changing a baby in here.” Said a woman inside.

Dani saw how much her little witch was crying. “Ahh, I got this.” Said Dani. She wrapped a pacifier pack from the cart and sized it to fit Lilly’s mouth. She put the pacifier in Lilly’s mouth. “I know just trust mommy suck on your pacifier and know mommy will make you feel better soon okay.” Said Dani.

Lilly felt so gross, she could feel the mess she made being pressed up against as Dani carried her around. To her, if was a constant reminder that she was as useless and worthless as some dumb, diaper pooping baby. The very thought of that made the tears continue to flow. 

But nonetheless she listened to the witch holding her and sucked on her new pacifier as she clung to the witch tightly.

“You are my wonderful girl. You are great girl. A messy diaper does not make you any less great. You are my baby girl and I love you.” Said Dani as meant every word. She kept cooed loving and caring word until the woman left with a toddler.

Dani laid Lilly on the changing table and lowered the overalls and started to change her Lilly. After five minutes of clean, Lilly was in a clean diaper and overalls secured. “Do you feel better?” Asked Dani holding Lilly. “Do you want to walk or mommy to hold you.”

“I-I’m scared… Why is this happening to me…?” Was all that Lilly could reply with.

After the change, while she did not answer Dani’s question, Lilly’s incessant clinging to her was all Dani needed to know.