LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch’s Love (priv with Anonimoose)

“What is it baby girl. I have shampoo in my hair?” Yelled Dani with her eyes closed. Dani started to wash her hair, “Are you okay sweetie?” Called Dani cleaning the shampoo out of her head.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Okay sweetie. There is another bathrooms though.” Said Dani. She went and started to wash the soap off before she grabbed a robe. “I am coming sweetie. Hold it for five minutes.” Said Dani taking her time. She was robed and made sure any water was off the floor. “I am coming.” Said Dani. She put on slippers and waited for a few second to make sure it was too late. She opened the door. “Okay let get you on the potty.” Said Dani smiling.

As soon as Dani opened the door, Lilly took a step forward to try and make it to the potty. But one step was all it took for her to lose control. Unable to hold it any longer she had no control as she squatted down and started filling her pull-up right in front of Dani and the potty. 

“Oh baby girl. Shhhh, let it out. Mommy got you.” Said Dani rubbing Lilly back for comfort. She waited until Lilly was finished pooping before pick her up making sure not to smoosh the load inside. “Let get you changed.” Said Dani. “I got you.” She cooed. She hugged Lilly as she went to Lily very colorful room. “Wow someone loved the color spell.” Said Dani as she summon a changing mat and laid Lilly down.

”Now sweetie we need to talk. You have been having a lot of accidents.” Said Dani ripping the slide of the pull up and opening it to reveal the mess. “Maybe you are sick, maybe it is your magic awaking, or maybe it is your mind wanting to have a mommy. I don’t know but it is clear pull ups are not what you need to be wearing.” Said Dani as she cleaned Lilly off. She lifted Lilly’s ankles and removed the used pull up and cleaning her before setting a diaper under her. “I don’t want to hear it.’it is clear you need it. Mommy was in the shower of about ten minutes and you could not hold it.” Said Dani as she powdered Lilly. She secured the diaper closed before picking her up and setting her on Dani’s lap. “Okay sweetie?” She asked.

Lilly wanted to argue with her, so badly. But when Dani talked to her like that, she found it hard to do so. Especially when Dani’s logic was so sound. 

Feeling utterly defeated, all Lilly could do was nod and cry as she succumbed to the diaper she was being changed into. 

Dani held her like a mother would as she let Lilly cry it out. She decided to cheer her up. “You know you will be a great witch. I mean look at this colorful room. That took skill.” Said Dani to cheer her up. “Guess what I ordered a pizza. So how about we put a show on. Eat the pizza then take a bath and get ready for bed.” Said Dani.

Dani picked her up and set Lilly on her hip. She grabbed the stuffie and gave it to her. She carried her to the living room. “Do you want to sit on the sofa or do you want me to keep holding you?”

Lilly did not respond to her question with words but rather she started blushing a bit as she clung to Dani as well as the stuffie she gave her.

She looked down at her new diaper. “I-i know you’re making me wear this… thing.. But at can I at least have something to cover it up with?”

“Sure. Wait you can do it. I will help. Picture your skirt longer. Picture it in your mind and then cast the spell. I will help you.” Said Dani putting Lilly’s wand in Lilly’s hand. She put her own hand over her and showed the wand movement. “Remember imagine the skirt being long enough to hid your diaper.” Said Dani as she helped her cast the spell. At the point the doorbell rang. Dani set Lilly on the sofa. “I will be right back.” Said Dani.

She returned with sofa and the pizza. She smiled as she set it on the coffee table and put on a kiddie cartoon show for them to watch. “So tell me about yourself. Or you can ask questions about me.”

Lilly focused her thoughts into her wand but try as she might, she couldn’t figure out how to successfully extend her skirt. 

“A-about me? Oh! Um… Well, I’m Lilly. But you already know that! I don’t n-normally have accidents like this, I swear! I don’t know what is happening to me! I wanted shelter from the rain and the rest is history, as you know! And now I’m your aide for the next couple days. But again, you already know that! What about you? You’re a witch, right? And you said it took centuries to use magic the way you do. How old are you? And why are you here? A-and… why are you being so nice to me..?”

“Let see they did not haVe a calendar yet so the year is hard to date. I am about 2,300 years old. I am the oldest and most powerful one of our kind. Sweetie, I want you to stay for a while. I can tell you had not have a Mommy in years and I have been a lonely for over six hundred years. My last kid died during the Salem Witch Hunt. I think you need a mommy and I need someone to care for. So how about you stay here Al long as you want. I will take care of you and teach you. Lilly, you can live for hundreds of year if we train and get your magic up.” Said Dani. She waved her wand and Lilly skirt extended and panty area of the dress became like a onesie to hide the diaper better.

“Please.” Said Dani with sadness and loneliness in her eyes. 

“I-I…” Lilly paused for a moment. “Wow, this is, um, a lot to take in…! I mean it’s the offer of a lifetime! Getting to learn magic and living well beyond how long I’m supposed to! But you know I’m an adult woman, right…? I’m not a child! So I don’t know if I need to be taken care of in the way that you want. I can handle myself. I’m really sorry…” Lilly replied, a bit sad and yet still clinging to what sense of adulthood she had left. 

“No, you are. Sweetie in witch years you are barely a newborn. Also how many accident you have hand that you need my help to clean up. Less than a hour ago I was wiping poop off you butt because you could not make it to the potty. You need a mommy/caregiver right now.” Said Dani. “Tell you what after these week if you can prove you can be a big girl and not need or can change your diapers then, you can be a big girl. Right now. You are a very young witch that need a mommy figure.” Dani said it in a tone that Lilly would know was the truth.

”Now let’s eat then you and mommy are taking a bath.” Said Dani fixing both plates. She started to eat.

Lilly took a slice of pizza and started to eat.

She stopped for a moment and looked over to the witch who took her in.

”Um… Dani..? T-thank you. For letting me stay. I’m sorry I’ve been such a bother, but thank you..” Lilly said quietly from across the table. 

She took another slice of pizza. “Do we have anything to drink?”

"Of course. Just tell me what you want to drink as long as it is non alcoholic. I am sure I have it, if not I can summon it." said Dani with a soft smile. "You are not a bother, I love to have someone to care for. Especially some as cute as you." said Dani. Dani waited for the drink order. Dani smiled and summoned the drink she wanted. Dani poured into a glass with some ice. Dani went over to Lilly. "Here you go baby girl. Try not to spill." said Dani.

Dani smiled casted a spell to cause the left over pizza to store itself in the fridge as the dishes flew into the sink filled with dish water. Dani looked at Lilly. "Ready for beddie time?"

Lilly took the glass and took a sip of the water Dani had prepared for her. Even though she claimed she was an adult, Lilly couldn’t help but watch with child-like wonder as Dani used her magic to make the food and silverware fly around the room and into their respective places. 

After everything was put into place, Lilly yawned, which gave Dani the answer she wanted. 

“We will save you bath for the morning.” Said Dani as she picked up Lilly and carried her to Lilly’s bedroom. She had summoned a rocking chair and sat down with Lilly in her lap. “You are such a sleep girl.” Cooed Dani as she rocked Lilly in her arms humming the lullaby again. She summoned a baby bottle full of warm milk and slid the nipple of the bottle into Lilly’s mouth. “Shhh. Just drink baby girl. Mommy got you.” Sung Dani in the same singing voice as she was humming the lullaby in. She rocked Lilly to make sure Lilly was out.

Lilly wanted to resist Dani’s incessant babying of her, but something about Dani’s voice put her at ease. As such, she took to the bottle without much fuss. And as she was already so tuckered out, it wasn’t long before she fell fast asleep in Dani’s arms. 

Dani set Lilly on to the bed. Dani kissed her cheek and changed Lilly’s clothes into footie pjs. She put a pacifier into Lilly’s mouth. Dani tucked Lily in. Dani smiled as she went to her office and start to look for her first spellbook. Dani relaxed the covering with a purple fake leather covering and put Lilly’s name on it.

Dani woke up in the morning. Dani checked on the sleeping Lilly and kissed her cheek. She set the spellbook on the bed before getting to work and making eggs and bacon for breakfas

Lilly awoke to the smell of a lovely breakfast being made in the other room. But she felt something strange in her mouth. She took it out only to discover she had been sucking on a pacifier this whole time! Deeply embarrassed she went to put it away on the table only to see a mysterious book… with her name on it? She opened it to read the contents but it was written in a language and with characters that she could not understand. So she took the book beneath her arm and waddled into the kitchen to ask Dani about it. 

“Dani..?” Lilly exclaimed, trying to get the witch’s attention. 

Dani smiled as she saw Lilly. She looked so cute. “Hey baby girl. I see that you found your first spellbook, I left four you.” Said Dani. She went over to Lilly and showed her the book. “As your magic grows the more you will be able to read. You see the spells reveal themselves to the user when the user is ready to learn it.” Said Dani.

Dani should that the resize spell revealed itself. It made things bigger. “Now ready for breakfast?” Asked Dani. Dani set her plate infront of her.

“Me, me!” Lilly yelled with excitement. Dani’s magic never failed to amaze and fill her with wonder. 

Lilly sat herself down in her chair. “So, does this mean I can use this spell now?”, Lilly asked as she looked up at Dani. 

“Yes, but not without my supervision. Last thing I need is your to destroy my house by supersizing your stuffie. I am thinking later we go to the mall. I can cast a spell to make the world see you as a little kid so you will not be embarrassed. We can go to the movies, toy store, get our nails down, stuff like that.” Said Dani. “Now eat up.” Said Dani setting a cup of grape mixed with prune juice. 

“Why can’t I just go out in normal clothes?!” Lilly asked, flustered. “No need for you to go through all of that effort, just for me!” Lilly said, trying to weasel her way out of diapers. 

Lilly ate her eggs and bacon but saved the mystery drink for last. “Is this… grape?” She thought to herself as she took a sip. As grape is her favorite flavor, she proceeded to quickly drink the rest of it. 

“Yes.” Said Dani. “Sweetie just trust me. Tell you what if you do this outing with me and are unhappy by the trip. Then I will let you wear pull ups all tomorrow and we can go do whatever you want to do.” Offered Dani. She smiled as she wiped Lilly’s face. “Now what do you say?” Asked Dani cleaning the crumbs off Lilly’s face and top. “What do you say?” Asked Dani picking her up.