LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch’s Love (priv with Anonimoose)

Her face blushed even deeper as she lifted up her skirt to reveal her very clean pull-up. “I t-told you, see?! Can I got eat now..?” Lily said, burying her face in her hands out of embarrassment. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Good girl.” Said Dani like a mother would to her toddler who made it to the potty. She let her go to the table and eat. She got Lucy a soda and made she she got her fill and everything. “So tell me about yourself. Why were you trying to find shelter from the storm. Do you not have a family?” She asked as she ate her salad. 

After her salad she washed her dish then Lucy when she was done. “Now I I want you sweetie to vaccuum the living room then we can put on a show before you nap. Magic is like a muscle. You can practice but you can only use so much magic before you are empty then you need to rest before practicing some more. Over time your magic grows.”

“I-um… it was wet out.. a-and scary because of all the thundering… I w-was looking for a way out of the rain when I saw your house… a-and then I.. well, you know..” Lilly intentionally ignored the second part of the question, not wanting to talk about it. 

She grabbed the vacuum and got to work, anything to get her mind off things. Not long after she started vacuuming, she felt a twinge in her bladder again. This time, she did not ignore it and so she started making her way over to the bathroom, now that she knew where it was.

“Lucy watch out.” Said Dani, she was working on repairing a cursed broom but it got away from her and was heading straight toward Lucy. Dani used a spell to moved Lucy out of way of getting hit before Dani could tackle the broom and restrain it. 

“Sorry sweetie. Are you heading to the bathroom. Do you need my help?” Asked Dani.

“I-I…” Lily was so startled by the broom careening towards her, she had flooded her pull-up right then and there! Before she really had time to process though, tears were forming in her eyes as she approached Dani, seeking comfort from her.

Dani went to her and picked her up. “Shhh, it is okay. It is okay. It is my fault.” Said Dani. “I did not lock the door well enough. I work on repair and removing curses from magical objects.” Said Dani bouncing her a little to comfort her. She felt her hand was a little wet where the pull up was. “Sweetie you flooding your pull up. Let’s get you change into someone with a little more protect just for your nap okay.” Said Dani softly. She held her and waited for Lucy to calm down enough to clean her up.

”Sweetie, I know you are a big girl but I think something with more absorption will be good and you can come to me and I will help get it off and help you to the bathroom okay.” Said Dani ready to try to get her to wear a diapers.

“Of course not cutie.” Dani said. Danj laid Lucy on a changing mat and removed the skirt that got wet and ripped the sides of the pull up.  She removed the pull up and made it disappear with magic before summons a diaper and supplies to her. It was a real baby diaper with cute animals on it. Using magic, Dani made it adult size.  Dani was gentle and loving as she wiped Lucy clean and lifting her up enough to put the diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder that smelled like vanilla on her. She taped the diaper shut. “See that was not to bad. Now you look super cute and you will not worry about leaking.”

Dani kissed Lucy cheek and helped her to her feet. “How about you pick a movie while I get some pj bottoms for you.” Said Dani giving her the remote.

Lily waddled into the other room and rummaged through Dani’s selection of movies. She couldn’t help but notice that there were a disproportionate amount of movies targeted towards young children. But eventually Lilly made up her mind and set up the movie on the TV. After she set up the TV, she waddled back over to Dani, with her hands trying in vain to conceal her fresh diaper. 

Dani helped Lucy into her pj bottom before picked her up. “Sweetie be in honest with me, do you have a family?” She asked as she held her. She thought about it and magic a bottle filled with juice. “Just incase you get thristy, but it looks super cute.” Cooed Dani as she set her down and let her rest her head on Dani’s lap. Dani stroked Lucy’s head.

“I-um… No, I don’t. Not anymore..” Lily responded solemnly before taking a sip of juice. “B-but that’s neither here nor there..!”

After a bit of awkward silence between the two, Lilly realized that Dani had picked her up again in such a childish manner, which made her blush deeply.

Dani started the movie and slid the nipple of the bottle into Lucy’s mouth and she hummed a lullaby. Dani tried to give Lucy that mother she had not had in probably most her life. She smiled as she looked at the aide resting her head on Dani’s lap.

Lilly drank from her bottle, too entranced by Dani’s lullaby to care about how babyish this made her look. Not long after, her eyes grew heavy and before Dani’s song was over, Lilly was fast asleep in her lap. 

“That is my sweetie babygirl. Have a good nap. Mommy is here for you.” Dani cooed. Dani did not move as she did not want to wake Lucy. She loved how cute Lucy was just napping on her lap with her padded rear visible. Dani nearly chuckled as she saw the back of the diaper was sticking out. Dani napped herself a little while latter.

Dani dreamed she was hearing crying. She checked the nursery to see Lucy in an onesie with her arms up ready to be out of the crib and held by Dani. Dani woke up shortly afterword and saw Lucy was still napping even though it looked like over two hours have passed. LHey baby girl, did you have a nice nap?” Asked Dani as she nudged Lucy awake. “Do you need a change?” 

“You are just the cutest. I wish you were my baby girl. I would spoil you rotten.” Said Dani before she started to tickle Lucy’s sides. “Is my student awake yet.” Teased Dani. She hugged Lucy before she lowered Lucy’s pj buttons to check Lucy’s diaper to see if she had an accident during her nap.

“All right, I’m up, I’m up! Stop… it…!” Lilly tried to remove Dani’s hands but failed in her attempt to do so due to her uncontrollable laughter from being tickled. But thankfully for Dani, it was a sufficient enough distraction for her to check Lilly’s diaper without her making much of a fuss. To Dani’s dismay, Lilly’s diaper was dry. But from the sounds her stomach was making, not for long. 

“That is a good girl. How about some we get you dressed in your first witches robe and hat.” Said Dani. She pulled up the pj bottoms. She was eager for Lilly’s first poopy diaper. Once she went poopy in the diaper Lilly could not argue she needed diapers and a caregiver.

She took Lilly to room Lilly was claiming until she put her in the nursery. She smiled as she waved her wand, an old pale oak wand. “Now sweetie think about the color of colors you want and use that color spell.” Said Dani waiting for the messy diaper.

“But wait, you said the diaper was only for the nap! You promised!” Her stomach groaned loudly and cut her off. “I… I actually need the b-bathroom…” She said to Dani, with a bit of urgency in her voice. 

“I did. I thought you wanted you witch outfit first but let me take you to the potty.” Said Dani. She picked up Lilly. “Okay, Lilly-bear let’s go to the potty.” Said Dani. She set Lilly on his hip. She started to walk out of the bedroom. “Now try to remember where the potty is.” Said Dani. She passed the nearest bathroom for the one on the end off the hall.

”ready for the potty.” Said Dani. Dani shifted Lilly as she opened the door and set her down and lowered the pj bottoms.

Lilly quickly untaped her diaper and sat down on the toilet. “I -can’t go with you watching…!” She said to Dani, covering herself with her hands.

After Dani left the room and closed the door, Lilly used the potty, just in the nick of time. After she was finished, she washed up and put on the pajamas while excluding the diaper. Both because she didn’t have to wear it anymore as per the agreement but moreover, she did not know how to put it on in the first place. 

After she changed, she stepped out of the bathroom and got Dani’s attention, eager to learn what Dani wants to teach her. 

Dani smiled as she picked up Lilly. “Good job on using the potty.” Said Dani. Dani carried her to the bedroom and helped her into a thicker pull up than the one she was wearing earlier. “Now that you are protected remember what I was saying. Focus on the color you wants and cast the color change spell.” Said Dani.

Lilly thought to herself, “I want this robe to be purple!”. She focused her desire for a purple witch’s robe into her wand. She waved it hoping it would turn purple but it turned pink! 

Deeply embarrassed, and with an equally deep blush on her face, she repeatedly tried again, cycling through different colors until she finally landed on the purple she wanted in the first place. 

“Good job.” Clapped Dani. She waved her wand and Lilly was wearing her purple witch outfit. Dani smiled. “Now how about you keep practice and redecorate your room with that spell. I will finish a dealing with that mean old broom then get started on dinner. Make sure you stay hydrated.” 

Dani went to her office and started to remove the curse on the broom. Dani decided she would just order two pizzas. Dani decide to shower. She went to the bathroom that she knew Lilly knew about.

Lilly played with her newly learned color changing spell for hours. She couldn’t explain why but she got a lot of enjoyment out of coloring things the wrong way. But as time passed and she repeatedly used her magic, a feeling grew in her stomach that eventually, she could no longer ignore. 

Lilly made a b-line to one of the bathrooms only to discover that it was occupied! Lilly knocked on the door to try and get Dani to let her in.