LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Witch’s Love (priv with Anonimoose)

“Someone is excited.” Said Dani. She took her outside. “Maybe tomorrow Mommy can take you to the magical market so you can get your custom wand.” Said Dani. “Mommy can help you make it. Who know we may look for your familair” she said as she filled a clear sippy cup with apple juice. “Drink some of it but save some for the spell. You next spell is a refill spell. It refills drinks and supplies like a box of pens. It basically like your multiply something until it is full.” Said Dani.

Dani showed her the spell in the spell book that was now where Lilly could read it. She showed Lilly the wand movement. “This spell stopped it self as long as it is in a sealable container reason for the sippy cup. Mommy know you only like a bottle for your naps and bed time.”

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Magical market?! Familiars?! CUSTOM WAND?!” Lilly yelled loudly, her mind having just been absolutely blown. “What other magical stuff is there?!” She asked, unable to contain her enthusiasm at all whatsoever.

She grabbed the sippy cup and sipped her apple juice. But in her excitement she drank it all! Thankfully Dani was there to giggle at her antics and refill her sippy cup. Lilly then drank again, this time leaving some for the spell.

“Yes. A magic market and everything after you complete this spell three times. Mommy will show you her familiar.” Said Dani. She tickled Lilly as she was enjoying the excitement Lilly was giving. “Now know most new witch’s start at 12 so you are older than most new witches.” Said Dani. “But let see my girl do this spell. Remember three times and you get to meat Spaz.” Said Dani.

“What?!” Lilly was so shocked, she was beyond words.

It was a one-off comment, but she fell motivated after Dani acknowledged that she was an adult. She clutched her wand in excitement and refilled her sippy cup. She drank from her sippy cup two times and refilled it each time. She just barely managed to get through the third one and after she cast her refill spell, she sat down on the grass. Her stomach was full from all the apple juice she had to drink, she couldn’t really think straight.

“Okay. Come out Spaz.” Said Dani revealing a tattoo. Suddenly a large wolf bigger than Lilly was dark blue and had three tails that sparked with electricity as they wagged. It smiled at Lilly as he sniffed Lilly before licking her everywhere.

”Spaz is my familiar he is a lightning wolf and he lives as a tattoo on me. But when I first got him he was a wooden figure then a parchment. The more we bonded the more powerful he  got and over a hundred years ago he became a tattoo on me.” Said Dani. “He is super friendly and likes you. Maybe we can see if you can bond with one.” Said Dani.

Lilly laughed uncontrollably as the massive three tailed wolf licked her down. “Stop it, stop it!” After Spaz had stopped, Lilly clung to its fur and gave it a big hug. While she was doing so, Dani was telling Lilly their story, which Lilly listened to with stars in her eyes. But that last part took a bit for her to register.

“Wait… I CAN GET ONE TOO?!” Lilly yelled. She was so excited about the prospect, she could not contain herself. “Will mine be a wolf too? Are they all wolves? Or does everyone have a different one?” Lilly proceeded to bombard Dani with various magic related questions.

“They can be any animal. Come on.” Said Dani summoning Lilly’s diaper bag and picked her up. “Now we go to the market, if you walk you need to hold mommy’s hand until she tell you that you can let go. Second do not stare, there a several different races.” Said Dani drawing a door with her free hand and dark red chalk. She knock twice and opened the chalk door to reveal a large outdoor market.

Dani set Lilly down and took her hand and lead the way to a large stable full of small different mythical and magical animals. Spaz shrunk down be the size of a regular medium size dog. He stayed on Lilly’s other side until Dani opened the gate.

“Okay which everone who eyes light up when you touch them will be your familiar.” Said Dani said paying the troll the payment for a familiar. She gave him two diamonds.

Lilly waddled around the stable, checking out all of the potential familiars she could have! She saw all sorts of things from a many legged gecko with tattoos running down it’s back to a little floating whale.

But none of them seemed to be compatible with Lilly. Disheartened, Lilly started making her way over to Dani but out of the corner of her eye she saw a familiar she had not accounted for. It was a small, purple, kitten-like creature with beautiful blue and green butterfly wings. It had button eyes and an almost plush-like texture.

Lilly reached over to touch it and the little creature’s eyes lit up a bright blue! Dani took notice of the events and watched on from the sidelines.

Dani smiled as she saw her baby get a Butterfly cat a type of wind spirit familiar. She watched as it changed into a stuffie that mirrored it real form. Dani applauded. “Good job sweetie.” Said Dani. She watched into return to it normal form. “There you go so you can take your familiar where you want but it needs a name. Once you name it she or he is your then we can use some tail hair from the ButterflyCat to make you wand.” Said Dani.

“Why is it a stuffie…?” Lilly asked Dani, not understanding its reasoning for choosing that form to take. Her newly acquired familiar fluttered around her, waiting to be named. 

“Oh man, but I’m not good with names!” Lilly thought to herself, remembering her very creatively named stuffie, Kitty, from back home.

“Um…” Dani could see that she was nervous about picking out the right name. 

“Okay so it is a kitten and a butterfly. How about Whisp, Flutter, or Sky?” Offered Dani as she picked up her troubled girl. She kissed her check. “You can figure it out.” Said Dani as she held her.

“I… I appreciate the suggestions, b-but this is something I need to do on my own.” Lilly said, trying to sound brave regardless of the fact that the older witch was cradling her like a child.

She looked at her soon-to-be familiar, thinking long and hard about what she wanted to call it. 

After a long period of silence, Lilly finally said something to the little creature. “I think I’ll call you… Poppy! That way, we can both have flower names!” She joked.

Dani smiled as Poppy glowed as it purred and nuzzled against Lilly. “I think she likes it.” Said Dani. She picked a few hairs from Poppy before it turned back into a stuffie in Lilly’s arm. Spaz went back into his place as a tattoo. “Now when we practice spells, we do not use Poppy okay.” Said Dani as lead the way to the wand shop. 

“Don’t touch unless I saw so.” Said Dani leading her to the counter. “Hey my apprentice need a wand. Where are you, old bastard?” Called Dani.

A one eyed pixie that looked more like a criminal than a wand maker appeared. “A wand for you. You never take on students.” He huffed. He flew to Lilly and stared at her with his one dark purple eye. “She looks weak and why is she in a diaper?”

”No of your business why she is in a diaper. She needs them and that is okay. I love her no matter what. Now here are the hairs of her familiar.” Said Dani handing the hairs. The old pixie ate one before zooming and setting out sets of empty wands. All made of different wood. “Okay pick one sweetie and don’t listen to Gruff. He is nicer than he seems.” Said Dani.

”I am not. I am a mean old bastard fuck you very much.” Said Gruff. “Come on I don’t got all day.” 

Lilly grabbed Poppy tightly as Gruff talked to her, feeling deeply self conscious. Especially because off of the apple juice she had to drink during training felt like it was going right through her. “I don’t n-need them..” Lilly mumbled.

Lilly did not understand the difference between the woods and so she picked one at random. After she made her selection, she looked up to Dani so she can find kit what to do next.

Dani snarled at Gruff. He went to the back and made the wand for Lilly. He handed it to Dani. “There out of my shop.” Said Gruff.

”Fine. Come here baby girl.” Said Dani picking up Lilly and showering her in cooing and kissing to cheer her up. “Here your wand baby girl.” Said Dani. She gave Lilly the wand and the wand sent pink and purple sparks. “Wow that is a powerful bond. Do you want to go back home or look around the other shops?” Asked Dani and she secretly checked Lilly’s diaper.

When she checked Lilly’s diaper, much to Dani’s dismay, it was dry. However, she could see that  Lilly was fidgeting a lot, so perhaps there was hope yet. 

“I-um… is there a bathroom here?” Lilly asked, needing to go pee but at the same time not wanting their magical adventure to end. 

“No sweetie. We will have to go home.” Said Dani as she held Lilly, Lilly would be able to see a unicorn petting zoo. “So do you want me to take you home?” Asked Dani.

Lilly shook her head. Surely she could hold it a little while longer! She was a big girl! Right…?

”What other magical things do I not know about? at first I thought it was just you and your spells. But now there’s a magical market, familiars, and even unicorns! How many more cool things are there left for me to see?!” She asked Dani, clinging tightly to Poppy.

Dani kissed Lilly’s cheek. “Baby girl there is a bunch of stuff about magic.” Said Dani. She took Lilly’s hand and led her to the unicorn petting area. “Unicorns are rare and are born silver or gold then they turn white as the get older. They are able to use their horns like wands.” Said Dani letting Lilly pet the nearest one.

Dani smiled. “Sweetie if you need to pee just let go. You will make yourself sick the longer you hold it.” Whispered Dani. She could see Lilly squirming like a girl doing the potty dance.

Lilly’s eyes lit up as Dani told her both about the unicorns and that there was more for her to see. Magic never fails to amaze her. 

“I-I um…” Lilly’s eyes darted around the area to make sure no one was watching. After Lilly checked the surrounding area thoroughly, Dani could feel Lilly holding her hand tighter followed by a mysterious hissing noise that could be heard.

Dani kissed her cheek and took her to get some ice cream. She smiled as they were all colorful flavors. Dani ordered Lilly a sundae. Two rainbow hair color elves fixed Lilly’s sundae and gave it to her. Dani smiled as she took Lilly outside to eat her sundae at a table so she could look at all the interesting people. Dani put a bib on Lilly. “I like your witch’s outfit and don’t want to get it ruined. The ice cream stains.” Said Dani. The sundae sparkled.

Lilly looked a bit nervous when the elves approached with her sundae. She hoped they would not notice her diaper like that mean old pixie did earlier. Especially considering the state it was currently in. 

While she blushed deeply when Dani put a bib on her, she did not make a fuss as Dani’s logic was sound. She did not take a seat however, lest she end up sitting on her thoroughly soaked diaper. But just because she was standing doesn’t mean she wasn’t super excited to eat her sundae! Lilly noticed the sundae glistening in the light. She grabbed a spoon and took a bite.

Her love of sweets getting the better of her, she continued eating the rest of the sundae while making a total mess on her bib. Good thing Dani put it on her! Almost like she expected something like this to happen.

Dani let out a sigh and wiped Lilly face clean. “I don’t know where you got more of it on your bib, on your mouth, or in your stomach.” Teased Dani cleaning her up. When she was done she picked Lilly up and carried her behind the store. She laid her on some crates with a mat under her. She lifted the skirt and started to change Lilly. “We can got to more or store then time for your nap. We can always come back.” Said Dani as she powdered baby powder on her before taping the diaper closed.

”so how about the magical toy store?” Asked Dani taking Lilly hand to the toy store.

Lilly heard Dani’s words and looked down at her messy bib. Her face, turn a beet red.

Lilly got increasingly anxious as Dani made her soaked diaper visible. “Wait, but if someone saw…!” She whispered, trying to not draw attention to them. She buried her face in her hands as Dani worked her magic and changed her into a fresh diaper. 

Lilly looked confused in regards to Dani’s question. “What’s the difference between a normal toy store and this one?” Lilly tilted her head as she asked. 

“You got toy planes that always stay in the air, you got stuffie that will wave and hug you. Blocks that changed colors stuff like that.” Said Dani taking Lilly into the toy store. “Mommy will buy you one toy. Then nap.” Said Dani kissing Lilly’s nose.