LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saying Hello. Incontinent Member Joining For Support

Saying hey to those here, name is Lee, :D

Due to motorbike accident and neurogenic bladder resultant, ive been on a foley cath for 4 years now. Using a bellybag (www.originalbellybag.com) and an all silicone cath.

thankfully i can walk ok, but my bladder is shot to hell. Also being 260 pounds doesnt help any, squishing my bladder like a walnut.

I always thought, even before my spill, that diapered girl pics were the nutz. :D

However i dont think i could cope with wearing diapers myself for more than a few days, since i have no bladder function at all. (hey, at least my johnson still works ok). ^_^

I feel, somehow that joining a board with incontinent folks or/and those OK with incontinence/bladder loss is somehow spiritually helpful to my sanity....

namely the fact that i have a bag of urine that hangs at crotch level for 4 years now..........

saying hey.

I would say you definitely have ur sense of humor! And that is wonderful! :) Keep that sense of humor and itll help u out! Im not incont , nor do i even wear diapers but if ud like to talk, im a good listener. But U seem to be doin well! Take care *HUGS*

Curious