LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello, new babyfur here!

Hello there, you can call me Pony! i'm a 31 year old FTM nonbinary person living in the US. i've been a furry as long as i can remember, and am also a part of the pony and pup play communities! i've been a part of various ageplay communities since around 2016, but i haven't been very active or made a lot of friends. i'd like to change that! i've become more accepting of this side of myself, i'm autistic and have always enjoyed "Childish" aesthetic and toys, i have always collected stuffed animals well into my adult years! i also deal with urge and stress incontinence, and was a bedwetter clear into my teens, so i have had a more relaxed view on diapers since they helped me so much when i was younger. i don't get to wear as much as i'd like because finances are tight, but i'd like to change that!

other than that, i am an artist who loves all different kinds of art, i love seeing what other people create! i also like anime and video games as well. hope to see you around! glad to find another community full of like-minded people!

• Like 1

Hi Pony, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, make yourself comfy! Lots of good likeminded people here. Relax, have fun, and!