LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Water soluble lubricating jelly in a Foley 14fr catheter while diapered

My girlfriend roleplaying as a babysitter and I roleplaying a little boy who  she gets very aroused seeing me have accidents in my pants afterward she puts a way to big diaper  on my skinny butt 

HOWEVER THIS ONE TIME IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR ALL 

THIS IS WHAT THEY CAME UP WITH AND MY GIRLFRIEND TRIED IT ON ME.

she had a 14fr Foley catheter and 2 small syringes without needles one to inflate the 5cc balloon of the catheter once she inserted it into my bladder  the other she filled with sterile water soluble lubricating jelly and she squeezing the jelly into the "tube of the long catheter" until the jelly came out of the end being inserted in my bladder. Then  she characterized me but nothing came out of  the catheter in my penis the jelly was preventing it. She had me put my underwear and jeans on the end of the catheter in my underwear.  she said she would take out the catheter in 2hrs if "nothing happens" I didn't know what to think about this but decided not to ruin our sexual adventure activity we already had planned for the night.

She had me sitting on a  bedpad on the chair and she was sitting opposite in the couch facing me and we were drinking beer and watching a movie. 

About a hour later I felt warm wetness in my underwear I quickly realized I was peeing my pants as I sat up I tried holding my hand on the front of my jeans squeezing my legs together but I just couldn't stop it. My girlfriend said giggling saying that it WORKS your peeing in your pants like a little boy who doesn't know what to do.  I literally was helplessly wetting my pants as the catheter started emptying my bladder when the jelly dissolved.  I never did that again but I had absolutely no idea when it was going to happen and when it happened I couldn't stop it 

• Like 4