LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitter’s mistake (With Tracy)

I know most people don’t want to play the caregiver role but I thought I’d roll the dice and see if anyone wants to join.  I’m looking for someone to play a female babysitter for that mistakes my character for a toddler/little kid.  I’m looking for someone that writes more than a few sentences per post and I want the story to be realistic when it comes to responses and how things progress.  Please message me if you are interested in roleplaying with me.

“Lily has a condition.”  That’s how it always started. In the beginning, Lily was embarrassed when her mom mentioned the fact that she was the size of a child. Now, however, she was used to her mom rattling off the medical details, and what they that entailed. 

Lily had been born with a condition that kept her the size of a three year old. Because of this, even though she was 22, she didn’t have the ability to live by herself. So, in the event that her mother had to go on a business trip, which was the current situation, he mother had to call up a care taking agency and hire someone to watch Lily while her mother was away.  In truth, her mother used a babysitting agency, because it was more cost effective, but Lily tried to forget this fact.  She already had people treating her like a toddler on the regular; compassing this with having an actual babysitter was too much for Lily to face.  

When the “caregivers” first started watching her, before they got used to her condition, they were insufferable. They smothered her with attention; constantly asking her if she was alright and trying to do everything for her.  Now, however, the girls, they sent over to watch her, mostly left her alone unless she asked for help. 

“And please remind them that she is an adult and to be treated as such,” her mom finished before hanging up the phone and turning to her daughter. “Before you get upset, I tried everything I could get someone come here instead.”

Lily sighed.  There was really no helping it.  So despite her protest, Lily now sat in car seat (thanks to her size) in the back of her mother’s car, not looking forward to meeting this new “caregiver.”  Apparently she had just started working there, but she could only work out of her own house, which is why Lily was being dropped off there.  

Lily now stood before the unfamiliar house, suitcase in hand, one hand drawing back from the doorbell she had just rang.  However, one thing that Lily was completely unaware about, was that the message about her actually being an adult, had never been passed along to this babysitter.  

As the doorbell rang in her ears, Lily thought back to her previous interactions with the different caretakers she had dealt with. At first, it seemed that none of them could completely separate out that she wasn't actually a toddler. Even though they clearly had been told how old she was, the little kid talk always happened before they caught themselves.

'Do you need to use the potty,' a particular caretaker, named Ashlyn, asked. She must have seen the disgusted look on Lily's face because Ashlyn's eyes went wide and she began to sputter. 'I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean... I mean, I'm sorry. I don't know why I asked that.  Of coarse you can use the potty... I mean toilet on your own.' Lily remembered waving her off, but even though Lily knew she hadn't done it on purpose, it didn't stop her from being mad at the girl. In truth, it was a bit of a struggle for Lily to get up on a toilet seat, and she required a child's toilet seat to be attached to the toilet so she didn't fall in, but once everything was set up she didn't need any help using the toilet. What she needed help with most was just reaching cupboards and other high up locations.  Aside from that, the caretakers realized real quick that they could mostly leave her to her own devices and just spend the time on the clock watching TV.  

Standing before the stranger's door, Lily felt quite exposed standing out in the open.  Because of her stature, her own clothes options were limited to little girl's clothes.  So, Lily's current attire consisted of a denim mini skirt, flashing the words; Barbie Girl,  a pink pastel t shirt (complete with frills), and a pair of white and pink tennis shoes. The sooner she got off this front porch the better.  It wouldn't be long before the cars begin stopping and demanding to know why a little girl was left outside on her own. 

• Luvschild changed the title to Babysitter’s mistake (With Tracy)

The ding ding chimes of the front doorbell got Rachel’s attention as she finished loading the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher. Checking the video monitor she saw a small girl with a small wheeled pink suitcase on the front porch. That must be the new girl she reasoned, walking through the sitting room and out to the front door. Quietly she opened the door, the girl was even smaller than she had looked on the security camera, with shoulder length blonde hair she was dressed in a denim mini skirt, with a Barbie Girl appliquéa frilly pink pastel t shirt and a pair of white and pink tennis shoes.

Out at the curb a car was standing with the drivers window open, at that moment a woman called out from the drivers window, “Thanks for taking Lily at such short notice…. Be good Lily, remember to behave yourself.” Before Rachel could reply the woman drove off leaving her latest charge on the front porch. 

“So it’s Lily is it., well you had better come inside its not safe for little girl’s to be out the front of the house without their Mommy, Aunty Rachel or other adult supervision.”

Lily more that flushed at Rachel's words.  This lady was really laying it on thick, but rather than react angrily, which never went well, she took a deep breath and took a step inside, rolling her suitcase with her. 

"I assume you didn't mean to say that and I accept your apology.  Can we please be civil about this.  It will make it easier for both of us."  Lily thought she added the right amount of firmness to her words but at the same time didn't come off too rude. 

Rachel was momentarily stunned, while the girl had good english and spoke clearly she wasn’t going to be spoken to like that. “You might get away with talking to your Mommy or her friends like that Lily but in my house we mind our manners, that’s your first and final warning”. Watching the girl like a hawk Rachel interceded before she could dig herself any deeper into the hole she had already broken ground on. “You are going to be staying with me for the next week little one, you can leave your bag there, I will put it away for you shortly, I don’t know what your Mommy was thinking letting you try and pull it around, it is almost as big as you are!” 

Lily’s brow furrowed deeper and deeper the more this lady spoke. She either didn’t know how old she was, or she did know and she was being sadistic about it. One way or another Lily needed to put a stop to it. 

“There seems to be a misunderstanding here miss! I will not be spoken to like this.”

When the small girl failed to get the message and continued her back talk Rachel took matters into her own hands. Taking hold of Lilly’s left hand she walked toward the kitchen with the small girl in tow, laying down the law with each step. “I said that we mind our words here Lily, this is. Christian house not a roadside truck stop.”

Across the living room Lily noticed a baby playpen in one corner, it was made of timber and painted white, the bars looked solid and the top rail came up to her chest. OMG she thought that could easily contain me, she felt her pulse quicken with each approaching step then was relived when she was pulled away from it and into the adjacent kitchen. “You are going to sit in this corner for five minutes and think about your words little one, after that we will pretend this didn’t happen and start over again”. With both hands on the small girl’s shoulders Rachel turned her into a corner and pushed down, “Sit here and I don’t want to hear a peep out if you”.

Lily felt the woman’s hands on her shoulders, they were like lead weights trying to push her down. After a few seconds she realised that the woman was not going to change her mind, resistance was futile. Now she found herself sitting cross legged on her bottom on the hard flooring of the kitchen facing the corner, she had tried to explain that she wasn’t a little kid but the woman wasn’t listening. When a tear escaped her right eye and ran down her cheek she was furious with her Mother for driving off and leaving her with a woman that they did not know. 

Lily could do nothing as she was pulled along through the living room and into the kitchen. As they passed the hallway and spotted the playpen, she thought That had better not been set up recently.

When she was plopped in the chair, she tried to sit right back up but the hands that held her told her one thing; stay.

So, silently seething, Lilly sat quiet and unmoving, waiting for the five minutes to be up. If she was going to get this woman to understand, she would have to get off on a better foot. It felt like forever but when the 5 minutes were up, Lily sat silently, waiting for the woman to give her the go  ahead to jump off the chair.

As he finished the kitchen clean up Rachel watched the girl who looked like a doll sitting in the kitchen chair and made the frost of many decisions that would define her stay, she was was to small for it, her head was at the same level as the table top and there was no way that she would be able to eat properly in that seat.

Finished with her work she walked over to the girl, lifted her off the seat, stood her on the floor and had her first good look at her. The agency had not told her her the girl’s age, judging by her height and weight she would be around two and a half but her vocabulary was more advanced, so probably more likely to be a petite three year old she thought. Pulling up the back of the girls sundress she was surprised to find her wearing thin panties with teddy bears dancing across them. Mmm, three year olds are notoriously unreliable even if they are almost potty trained and I have just had the carpets replaced.

Instead of getting a response, like she expected, Lily was hoisted up in the air and set back on the floor. She was about to say something but just then the back of her skirt was lifted up, exposing her childish panties, and she quickly reached up and pulled her skirt back down. 

“Hey, what do you think you are doing!”  Lily instantly forgot her calm demeanor. This lady was treating her like a child and she needed to set her straight.  “I am not a toddler, so stop treating me like one!”

Rachel was amused by the small girl’s outburst, “Really, well you had me fooled little one, and for your information my sister’s three and a half year old is taller than you and she weighs more than you.” Deciding to humour the girl Rachel smiled as she opened the kitchen panty looking for the part used can of toddler formula that she had used a week ago when babysitting another girl who certainly looked older than petite Lily. Finding the can behind a box of cereal she was about to pull it from the cupboard when the phone rang.

Picking up the handset she answered the call, “Hello, yes this is Rachel, Ag ha, ah ha, oh, right then, well that explains it, OK, yes, the full week, no that’s not a problem, OK, thanks for the call.” Hanging up the receiver she looked at the girl and smiled. 

And there it was; that  statement right there proved that Rachel had not been given the information about how old Lily actually was. 

“I have a condition that makes me this small.  I can’t…” Lily lost her train of thought when she saw Rachel pull out the can of formula. There is no way Rachel would make her drink formula! That was just too much for Lily to handle. However, the phone rang before Lily could full react to the babyish scenario. 

Lily’s first and only thought was that the babysitting agency was on the phone and Rachel had finally gotten the correct information about her age. All that Lily could think to say was, “Who was that?”

“You really are a little Miss I need to know it all aren’t you” Rachel replied as she took a plastic jug from the cupboard next to the sink, filled the kettle with water and out it on to boil. “If you must know it was a lady from the babysitting agency, calling to make sure that you had arrived and that I was still good to have you for the week”. 

“What?” Lily was so caught off guard, it wasn’t until she heard the kettle start to boil that she found her tongue again. “No.  They must have surely called to tell you that I’m not a baby. I’m really twenty-two. There has been a big mistake!”  She had to believe Lily, she just had to. If Rachel really did think she was a toddler, that formula was starting to make more sense, and things could get much worse for Lily.  “Please you’ve got to believe me!” Dispute her best efforts, Lily’s eyes were starting to tear up out of desperation.

Rachel laughed, “That’s an interesting story Lily, it would be almost believable if you were twice your current height and not wearing little girls panties. If you must know the agency was checking to make sure that we have everything we need for your needs over the next week, if not they were offering to drop off some loan equipment.” 

On the cooker top the kettle began to sing as the water came to the boil. Turning away from the girl Rachel opened the can of toddler formula and filled what looked to Lily like a the clear plastic pitcher with the boiled water upto the 1 liter mark. Next she scooped the powdered formula from the can, counting the scoops out aloud, “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen.”

Satisfied that she had the right amount of powdered formula Rachel took the pitcher and sat it atop of a white appliance on the benchtop. After turning the pitcher until it clicked into place she flicked a switch and the mixture raced around inside the pitcher, changing from a pitcher of water with a powered formula top layer to a milky white consistency. As the blender did its work she put the lid back on the can of toddler formula, looked over at the small girl with the serious look on her face and wondered why her mother had dropped her off in panties? The girl was definitely smaller and weighed less than Abbie her niece that she babysat occasionally. Weighing up the facts as they presented themselves to her she concluded that Abbie was definitely older and had not yet started her potty training. Lily might be in panties for now but how long would it be before they needed changing?

“It’s not a story it’s the truth!” Lily stomped a foot down and the blushed as she realized how it must look to the much larger lady. Then her ears caught the second part.  “What do you mean by equipment?”  Her mind turned to torture devices but then she realized how ridiculous that line of thinking was.

…All the while Rachel kept working on the formula, and as far as Lily knew, she was the only other person in the house.  

“If you are doing what I’m thinking, I won’t drink that.” The thought of the milky substance made her think of the breast milk it was ment to supplement. She just gaged at the thought, and felt took a few steps away from Rachel.

The girl’s temper tantrum did nothing to convince Rachel that she was any older than she looked, yup still learning to control her emotions, definitely no more than three and a half I suspect she thought to herself as Lily backed away toward the sitting room. Satisfied that the formula was sufficiently mixed she took a sippy cup from the cupboard above the kitchen bench, unscrewed the lid, filled the cup with the now cooling formula and screwed the lid back on. Turning around she saw the girl looking at the plushies and toddler toys in the wooden playpen in the far corner of the sitting room, taking the sippy cup she walked up behind the girl, scooped her up, carried her over to the playpen, unceremoniously lowered her into it and did a quick panty check, “Mmmmm, you are still dry, I don’t want you getting dehydrated Little One, while I am unpacking your suitcase you need to drink your milk.” Without waiting for an answer she turned and walked over to where the girls suitcase stood at attention ready for her inspection. 

Lily had been looking at the playpen when the world turned upside down. Rachel had easily lifted her her up, and somewhere in between her being deposited on the padded floor, she felt a hand rest on the front her her panties and she felt her face burn red with embarrassment. Had she really had her panties checked?  When she heard Rachel declare her dry, her theory was confirmed. 

Next, the woman set the sippy cup on her lap, and Lily found herself staring at it as Rachel rummaged through her belongings. Lily was so shocked by everything that had just happened, she just looked wordlessly at the sippy cup?  Why had this lady questioned the state her panties, or given her a sippy cup of formula? The answer should have been obvious with everything that had happened, but the shock of everything kept her oblivious. 

After what must have been minutes, Lily finally broke the silence. “Why are you going through my things?” However at this point, it was pointless to ask, as Rachel had had plenty of time rifle through the whole contents.

“I need to see what your Mommy has packed for you Lily” said Rachel as she finished her initial inspection of the girl’s wheeled suitcase. After finding only a small number of items that she deemed suitable she decided there and then that Lily could use the toddler clothes that her young niece had now grown out of and she had not had the heart to send to goodwill.

Taking a pink t-shirt with a unicorn appliqué from the top of the small pile of clothes that now sat on the ottoman and she checked its size, 3T and smiled to herself. Um, I thought as much, that little girl has a vivid imagination. Setting the t-shirt aside she did a final check of the suitcase before zipping it closed, standing and disappearing into the adjacent laundry. It wasn’t lost on Rachel that the small girl was watching her when she returned holding a pair of plastic baby pants in her hands then turned them out the right way so that the waterproof plastic layer was on the inside a frilly lace cover was on the outside.

Rachel looked over at the girl with a knowing look on her face, being a 3T she knew that the waterproof baby pants would definitely fit Lily and look super cute with the unicorn t-shirt from her suitcase. Moving over to the playpen that now contained girl who was still to pick up the sippy cup she decided it was tome for action. 

Leaning over the top rail of the playpen she undid the three snaps on the neck of the sundress Lily was wearing and pulled it off over her head before replacing it with the t-shirt. Satisfied that the t-shirt was a good fit she moved onto the next item and picked up the rhumba pants. Holding them open she commanded the girl to “step in” first her left foot then her right before tugging the baby pants up the girl’s skinny legs and over her panties, the waterproof plastic lining crinkling loudly as she tugged  the baby pants up the petite girl’s skinny legs. 

“That’s much better, your sundress won’t get dirty and my playpen will stay dry” she commented not expecting an answer before turning and walking back across the room. Lily stood there holding onto the top rail of the playpen like a stunned mullet as the woman laid down the law. “You need to drink your milk Lily, I want to find that sippy cup empty when I get back from unpacking your suitcase, unless you want me to put your milk in a bottle and feed you like a baby.” 

With the suitcase in tow Rachel left the room and headed to the bedroom that she used when babysitting her niece and any other little ones that the agency cared to send to her. Mulling what she should now do the decision wasn’t difficult, she carried on past the closed door of the first bedroom and into the spare room she used for an office to do her accounts and crafting. There she opened a large closet and stored the suitcase inside. Closing the door she mumbled to herself, “I don’t know what her Mommy was thinking sending her to me with those clothes, most if them are way too big for her and look like mini versions of teen clothing. It’s a mystery to me why some Moms want their little ones to be grown up before they are ready and not enjoy their little girl’s babyhood.”

Lily felt mortified that this woman was just going through all of stuff without her permission, but honest, what could she do about it?

”I packed my own suitcase,” Lily said, the mommy comment particularly irked her, “not my mother!”  Next Lily looked at the sippy cup, “And that…”

Her words were cut short as she was hoisted up in the air by her armpits. However, things got worse as Rachel removed her sundress, leaving her topless.  Due to her condition, Lily had nothing to hide, but the embarrassment was still unimaginable, and Lily tried to cover herself, top and bottom.  She wasn’t very successful and she was soon redressed in a t-shirt and what felt like frilly plastic panties.  Lily suddenly felt like the toddler this woman mistook her for. Then Rachel’s next words came, and their implication made her feel even younger, and she felt the tears starting to form.

“I…I don’t do that.” The thought that this woman actually thought she wasn’t capable of using the toilet… This was worse than this woman thinking she was a child, but this woman might think she needs to wear… The was too horrifying to form in her head, so she pushed forward. But Rachel interrupted her next words, threatening her to drink the formula.  Before she could retort, let alone form a coherent thought, the woman left the room.  

I’ve got to get out of here! The thought pushed all else out of her head, and she ran over to the playpen bars with the intent of pushing the whole thing over. However, it didn’t take long to notice the playpen was bolted to the floor.  It was then that the fight left her all at once, and she felt herself flop to the floor. The plastic of her rumba panties rustled as her bottom connected with the floor, and she was reminded of what she was wearing.  She poked at her crotch, and she felt the panties indent and rustle some more. Lily felt the plastic move between her legs and she tried not to think that these were meant to contain accidents.  It was there that Rachel found her; sitting defeated and crying on the floor, her sippy cup still untouched.

Satisfied that the girl’s suitcase and unsuitable clothing were put away where she would not be able to get into them Rachel locked the closer door and returned to the sitting room where she found the girl sitting on her bottom in the playpen with tears streaming down her face, Dressed in the t-shirt and baby pants she now looked like the toddler that matched her age, not a mini version of an obnoxious teenager with a mouth like a trucker.

Coming closer she saw that the sippy cup of milk was untouched. “Lily baby I know that you are probably missing your Mom but I need you to be a good girl and drink your milk, if you don’t you will become dehydrated and that won’t be good for you.” 

Picking up the sippy cup she guided the spout between the girl’s trembling lips and tilted the cup causing the still warm baby formula to flow through the spout and into the girl’s mouth. “Swallow,” she commanded as rivulets of milk began to drip from the corners of the girl’s mouth with a few drops landing on her t-shirt. “Can you hold your sippy for Auntie Rachel ?” was her next question as her hands were lifted one at a time and placed around the handles of the pink plastic sippy cup with the word princess stencilled boldly on each side and a motif that looked like Arial from a Disney movie design.

With the girl now holding the sippy cup and her sobs subsiding Rachel surveyed the picture of innocence that was now portrayed from the playpen. Lily looked adorable in her t-shirt and baby pants, each time she wriggled her bottom the plastic lining of her baby pants rustled letting anyone observing know that the white cotton rhumba pants with rows of pink lace across the back and elastic gathers around the waist and legs waist was in all reality a toddler sized diaper cover with a waterproof plastic inner lining being worn by a little girl who could not be trusted to keep her panties dry.

“That’s better, see you can do it,” Rachel praised the girl as she straightened her back. With Lily now reluctantly sipping on the cup of baby formula she turned away and walked into the kitchen in search of a plastic backed feeding bib to protect the small girl’s t-shirt from the dribbles of milk that continued to emerge from the corners of her mouth. 

The tears wouldn’t stop coming, and Lily continued to sob as the sippy cup was pushed toward her lips and tipped down her throat. The formula tasted disgusting, and know that was she was drinking was made for babies, was worse than the actual taste, but Rachel held it to her face and she couldn’t stop drinking.  A few dropped feel on her shirt but Lily kept guzzling down the yucky substance, and when Rachel lifted up Lily’s hands to hold the cup, Lily just followed alone and held on to the cup.  The truth was that Lily was in shock from everything the at had happened so recently, that auto pilot kicked in and she just kept guzzling down the formula.  

Rachel’s weren’t lost in her however.  Lily was fully aware that she had just been praised for drinking out of a sippy cuz like a toddler. She was also very aware that she currently had bo way out of the pal town, the plastic panties, or the situation in general. So, while Rachel continued concocting her plan, Lilly just sat there crying, and drinking her formula out of a sippy cup.

Opening a deep drawer under the kitchen bench Rachel found what she looking for, a stack of toddler feeding bibs that she kept on hand for her niece and  other little kids that she babysat from time to time. Rummaging through them she found a tie on bib with pink edge binding, a plastic backing and a picture of a castle on the front. ‘Perfect’ she mumbled to herself closing the drawer and walking back into the sitting room where the girl now stood in the playpen drinking from the sippy cup. 

“Good girl Lily’ she cooed whilst leaning over the playpen bars and tying the bib around the girl’s neck before she saw it coming. Satisfied with the result Rachel held the girl steady against the playpen with one hand in the small of her back while pulling back the waistband of the frilly baby pants and peering into the gap to perform a panty check. Finding the girl still clean and dry she expected it would not be long before that state of affairs was past and another course of action was required. 

When she let go of the elastic waistband of the baby pants and it snapped back snugly around the girl’s waist she smiled, “Come on Lily, let’s go outside and you can have some playtime in the backyard before lunch.”

Lily rhythmically kept drinking from the sippy cup. At this point she could see the cup was three fourths full so she might as well finish it. However that frame of thought was interrupted when Rachel leaned down and tied a plastic bib around her neck. Lily would have stopped drinking right then but then something even worse happened. Rachel leaned down and pulled out the back of the plastic panties Lily was wearing. The way Rachel leaned over pushed the sippy cup further down Lily's throat, and she felt herself emptying the rest of the formula.  When the back her the plastic panties were snapped back into place, Lily felt more embarrassed than she had ever been in her life. This fact was very clear to Lily; she had just had her panties checked again, and there was no arguing the reason why.  Rachel believed that was three, or maybe younger, and she obviously didn't think Lily could be trusted to keep from having and accident in her panties. Then the next words left Rachel's mouth...

"No," she said firmly, putting the empty sippy cup down.  Lily's tummy made a gurgling sound and it felt very unsettled but she tried her best to ignore it.  "I am not going out dressed like this! You give me back my clothes now because i am an adult and I demand to be treated as such." Lily didn't know how intimidating she sounded, but she had a feeling the playpen and plastic panties took away a lot of her power.

Rachel was losing her patience with the girl, it was clear to her that the girl’s Mom let her get way with anything at home and treated her more like a teenager than the toddler that she was. Leaning over the rails of the playpen she hoisted the small girl out and onto her hip, “I’m not sure what your Mom let’s you get away with at home Lily but in my house little girl’s mind their manners, if you can’t do that then you will suffer the consequences, this is your last warning, is that clear.”

Rachel’s no nonsense warning put Lily on edge and caused a twinge in her bladder muscle. The feeling was amplified when the babysitter did not wait for an answer, turned and carried her through the kitchen and outside to the backyard. As she carried the girl with one hand under her buttocks and the other around her lithe body Rachel though the baby pants felt warmer than they would normally be, perhaps it was just because the girl was wearing a pair of panties only and not a diaper? Once outside she lowered the girl to grass and gave her a gentle push between the shoulder blades toward the swing and slide set between the clothesline and back fence. “Go play for a bit little one, it will be lunch time soon,” she announced as the girl toddled off toward the back fence. If she was looking for an escape opportunity Lily would be disappointed, the back yard was fully fenced and there would be no escape. Rachel meanwhile admired the small girl in lacey baby pants and a t-shirt as she toddled off, that little girl sure is a cutie, hopefully this week away on business will go well for her Mom and I will get to babysit again for her.