LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Switching roles (with typicalrussianparent)

Hi, I would like to start a roleplay, where my character Vivien (if you prefer me to be a female character) or Steven (if you prefer me to be a male character) is in charge of regressing your character. So in essence we have a caretaker (me) and little (you) situation.

We can keep this going for a bit, but eventually I want to switch Vivien into becoming a baby girl as well. We can either end the roleplay at this point or I can introduce a new character to take over the caretaker position. If you want we could also reverse the roles, which would make you the caregiver at this point.

The main things I want from this RP are:

1) Making cummies in diapers after messing them (Yes, I'm really into that)

2) Vivien either getting stripped from her caretaker position OR accidentally regressing herself

The tags give you an overview what I would like to have included. There is no need to have everything that is listed included. :)

I hope that you're interested. Feel free to write me a private message if that's the case!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Sounds great! :D

A couple questions about your preferences:

1. Would you like me to play a male or female character?

2. Do you want to switch roles in the sense that you become the caregiver while my character turns into a sweet little baby?

3. Do you want to strip my character from their caretaker position or would you prefer to have it happen naturally?

After answering these questions, I would suggest that we start the roleplay using this topic. In that case I would change the title to closed and would provide a starting prompt for the roleplay to start :)

Yes, that sounds good to me.

If you don't like the start in this message, I can adjust it. If you like it, then feel free to respond to it :)

Outline/Concept: Your character is sent to a regression facility where the goal is to make you love using diapers. Steven (my character) is in charge of your treatment. On the first day he forgets to administer the medicine that is supposed to keep you weak like an infant, therefore allowing you to reverse the roles.

Start: Steven can hardly wait to start turning his next patient into a little diaper-humping baby girl. The process of turning a strong, independent adult into a depraved, helpless adult-baby is intoxicating. A little tent forming in Steven's pants from arousal. He loves his job and it's about time for his new arrival.

The door to the nursery area opens and two guards bring the new patient inside. The medicine for today has already been applied, making them unable to resist as it weakens the recipient. In addition it increases arousal while decreasing bladder and bowel control. The perfect combination for the training done here.

After the guards delivered the new patient, they leave again through the same door. There is only one exit to the nursery area and it's through this reinforced door which only Steven can open. Currently Steven sits at a table, looking down on the new arrival who collapsed down to hands and knees. Behind Steven is a big crib and a changing table for adults. There are stacks of different girly diapers nearby. In the adjacent rooms are a kitchen, a play area and the training area. The last one containing a couple toys to 'reward' or 'punish' at his disposal.

There is one more door, which is locked. Only Steven has access and it leads to his private sleeping area, including a bathroom. He will live together with his charge in these couple rooms until the training is finished. Everything he needs can be requested and will be delivered through an automated system. There is no need to open the door leaving this area, except for an emergency.

Taking in the new arrival, Steven greets them "Welcome in your new nursery. I'm Steven, the one who will be responsible for your training.", putting on a smug grin he concludes "When I'm done with yor training, you will be one sweet baby girl. The highlights of your day will be the frequent opportunities where you make cummies for Daddy in your soiled diapers!"

Standing up from his seat, he takes a couple steps forward, grinning down at you "Let's start by getting you into a nice thick diaper before you make a puddle on the floor."

Diana stared weakly up at the man. She had bruises all over her arms and her face from being beaten into submission as she was dragged to this place, and the drugs were taking effect which just made her feel even worse. They had denied her food to get her used to the idea of drinking milk, which led to her feeling like she could pass out at any minute. She began to shiver as he touched her and lifted her up, fully expecting him to give her another beating. She closed her eyes and turned her face away from him wearily, even holding her hands up to shield herself which showed off the collection of other bruises. She didn't speak, worried that it would anger the smug looking man into giving her another thrashing. The worst part of all of this? She wasn't even supposed to be here! She was framed for a crime, when she was a very devout Catholic and wouldn't ever harm a soul! The more she denied the crimes she was accused of, the more they yelled at her, hit her, threw her around and drugged her, but even still she refused to confess, and so she ended up here... She was at her lowest point and completely at the mercy of a person who seemed equally cruel as her other captors. Her long brown hair was a knotty mess, her big green eyes were red from lack of sleep and abundance of crying... She was a mess. And that was perfect for being coaxed into behaving. 

Seeing the condition Diana is in causes the smile to disappear from Steven's face. Looking quite worried he asks, "Oh sweetie, what happened to you?", taking her into a gentle embrace. Trying to calm her down, he speaks in a soothing voice "Shhh, shhh, calm down baby girl. Daddy is here and will take care of you!"

Scooping her up into his strong arms, he carries her over to the changing table, letting her gently down on it, "I have some ointment for the bruises here.", he states while taking out said ointment. He starts to apply it while slowly getting rid of Diana's adult clothes. It's time to get her into something much more fitting 

• Salinas98 changed the title to Switch roleplay (ongoing)

Seeing the poor thing naked, it was evident that the beatings had not only been on her face and her arms. She looked like someone had tossed her into a car compactor! Not to mention she was thin, with all of her ribs visible. She quickly brought her knees up to cover herself, horrified to be naked in front of a man who she didn't even know! She couldn't protest though... She knew what happened if she said she wouldn't cooperate, or that she didn't want to go through with this. So, she just clasped her hands together and began to quietly pray as he did who knows what! The ointment was... Unexpected. It was cooling and soothing, and so she relaxed just a tad as he finished up with this. She hadn't experienced a gentle touch like this since arriving at this horrible place, and it made her feel like perhaps things were taking a turn. 

After applying the ointment, Steven finishes undressing her, "Such a good girl!", he praises before taking one of the thick, princess-themed diapers and places it under her butt. "There, one nice comfy diaper. It feels nice, doesn't it!", he states as the infantile garment crinkles softly. Applying a good amount of baby powder, Diana also smells like a baby now. Satisfied, Steven closes the diaper, sealing her inside the comfy padding.

The pink diaper is pushing Diana's legs apart, making it even more difficult to walk. Combined with the medicine she can only crawl for now. With Diana nicely padded, Steven scoops her up again, carrying her over to the kitchen, "Let's get your tummy nice and full princess. Daddy already prepared some bottles with warm milk for you." Sitting down with Diana in his lap, he grabs the first bottle and holds it to her lips so she can latch on to the rubber teat. "Come on baby girl, I know you're hungry. Be a good baby girl and drink your babas.", he encourages 

Diana was shocked when she felt this garment being placed on her! Was he being serious? Her head swam with all of the possibilities of this scenario. The last men she had been with just made her use the floor as a toilet- talk about humiliating! But this... This was even worse! She stared at him and began to tear up, especially as he dragged her to the kitchen and presented her with a baby bottle! She at first resisted, closing her eyes and turning away from the bottle as she couldn't stand this horrible infantilisation! She was a grown woman, and she was a good woman too! She didn't understand why all of this had to happen to her... But her small stomach let out a few horrible growls to remind her that she hadn't eaten in a couple of days now... And so she hesitantly opened her mouth and drank the milk. She was not a fan of the taste, but it felt good to have something warm in her stomach, so she put up with it, and even drank the second one too. When this was done, her eyesight became blurry as the combination of the drugs and the full stomach made her very, very sleepy. In no time, she was passed out against him. 

Steven makes sure that Diana is fed properly, humming a soothing nursery rhyme while she nurses. After having her fill, she drifts off into sleep, causing Steven to bring her over into the crib and lay her inside. She is just so cute and adorable, he decides to lay down next to her. With the medicine it shouldn't take long until she uses her diapers as intended. When the time comes, Steven will make sure that she enjoys doing so.

Diana woke up a while later when she felt a pressure growing in her stomach. She looked around, and let out a scream seeing that a man was laying in bed with her! She quickly got up and tried to back away, but the bars of the crib kept her from going anywhere. Her voice was almost as cute as the rest of her. "Y-You get away from me!" She said quickly. "I don't sleep with men!" She shouted firmly. Her face was bright red and she looked terrified! She was worried more than anything that he had done something to her while she slept, and the thought of it alone made her tear up! As she freaked out, the pressure built and built... She began to squirm. 

Steven replies in a calm voice, "Calm down sweetie, I was just laying here. Everything is fine.", he opens the crib bars, "See, there is nothing to fear.", he reassures. Waiting a moment for her to calm down a bit, before teasing slightly "Looks to me like my little princess is about to make a big stinky present for Daddy!", putting on a mischievous smile, Steven proceeds "Be a good girl for Daddy and make pushies. I'll help you feel really good.", presenting a vibrator.

He plans to use the device on Diana when she makes a big mess for him. It's important for the training to connect diaper usage with pleasure. "Good girls love using their diapers." By now the medicine should make Diana feel more aroused, which should play into his cards. It's all part of the training and Steven is eager to make his first progress with Diana.

(If you don't like something please tell and I will try to edit my last message accordingly)

Diane began to cry as she saw him smirk at her with a predatory grin. "Get away from me!" She shouted desperately as he pulled that vile thing, reaching up and squeezing the little cross necklace that she had miraculously allowed to keep. She hated the feeling arising in her... It felt terrible, but also good! The tingling sensation down there made her feel like some sort of whore, which only made things worse! But... She couldn't fight her overactive bowels forever. As he kept her pinned against the bars of the crib with the sheer power of his cold, unfeeling stars, she could feel herself losing control, and soon her pristine diaper turned a nasty shade of brown. It made her crying worse! 

Steven became rock hard at the sight of Diane's diaper inflating while turning a shade of brown. Taking a deep breath he takes in the poopy scent in the air, praising "Such a good baby girl, push it all out! Yes, just like this!", he encourages while applying the vibrator to the front of her diaper.

He knows that the first time is a bit overwhelming, so he continues soothing her "Such a good baby girl, just give in to the pleasure. Feel the warm stinky mess spreading in your diaper, pressing back against you ...", using his other hand he applies soft pressure to the back of her diaper, causing it to squish nicely as it is pressed back against her.

Steven feels so aroused, a big tent in his pants as he continues "Such a nice and warm feeling, isn't it?", he asks while smushing her poopy diaper more. "Just make cummies for Daddy and everything will be better.", he promises

Diana fell backwards as he laid her down and started to massage her. She alternated between crying and moaning, feeling like she was betraying everything she believed in by being her under his hands and cooperating. Not that she had much of a choice, since he was practically pinning her down. She at first hated the feeling of the mess spreading over her skin and coating her like some lotion from hell... But she couldn't help it. The medicine was making her brain cloudy, and in no time the crying stopped, and she just laid there quietly moaning against her will, until her delicate body released that beautiful sticky fluid that he was waiting for, along with a final groan of semi pleasure and semi disgust. She then laid back and stared up at the ceiling, trying to bring her mind back from whatever prison in the sky it had been sent to. She wasn't any strong, hardened criminal, so she was particularly susceptible to this training. Normally it would take at least a few times for the medicine to work to its fullest. 

Seeing Diana come in her fluffy diapers, Steven starts to praise, "Such a good girl, Daddy is very proud of you! Such a good job!", turning off the vibrator and giving her a nice warm cuddle. He waits like this for a moment, taking in the infantile smell of poop and baby powder before he states "You deserve a treat for being such a good baby girl. What do you desire?", he looks Diana in the eyes, a warm smile on his lips, "If your request is reasonable, I may comply. Of course I won't change your diaper ... at least not yet. I will do so before you go to bed though.", he promises.

Diana looked at him, feeling disgusted by how much he enjoyed toying with her. She pulled away from his cuddling and hugged herself, bursting into a fit of sobs. She felt dirty, very dirty. And not even because she was messy down there! He had touched her and made her come... It was not what she was raised to do! She held her hands over her bare chest, hating how exposed she felt. Her breasts were fairly big, so it was hard to cover them all the way up, especially with her skinny arms that bore no muscle or fat to speak of. "I want to go home." The girl whispered shakily. "I never did anything wrong in my life." 

"Awww sweety, everything is fine. Just calm down. I'll do nearly anything to make you happy.", putting on a grin, Steven jokes "I even would put on a diaper as well.", chuckling a bit. "How about you go play a bit with your toys. I'll even play a bit with you, if you want.", he tries to cheer her up. Steven would change her, but he can't right now. It's part of the training that she becomes comfortable sitting in her warm mess. Steven is still aroused from the display, a horny little thought in the back of his mind wondering how it would feel to make a big poopy himself ...

"I want to go home!" She poor thing sobbed and pulled her knees up to her chest. Now that the drugs had worn off since she had been fully relieved, she was back to feeling horrible. "I'm innocent! I haven't done anything!" She continued to protest, still holding her arms over her bare chest. "Get me out of here!" The way that she sobbed broke him out from his fantasy, just filling the room with the horrible wailing sounds. His jokes did nothing to soothe her, and in fact, they just made it worse! She didn't want to be anywhere near him in her vulnerable condition. Not while he stared at her with such a horrible smirk. 

Steven states with a slight frown, "There is no way out until the training of an adult baby has concluded." He sighs before standing up and getting a new dose of the medicine in a syringe, as well as a bottle of warm milk with a rubber teat on top. Coming back, he puts the syringe down for now and offers "How about you drink some more milk to calm down. You can think about what you would like while you do so."

Steven knows that it's hard in the beginning, but eventually Diana will see to reason. At least he thinks so ...

• Salinas98 changed the title to Switching roles (with typicalrussianparent)