LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctor's Orders (Short Story)

Mark gasped, because he couldn’t do anything else.

His restraints were thorough and complete. He’d been strapped down that morning without explanation or excuse, and bands of canvas and magnetic locks covered every part of his body. Mark’s ankles were spread wide, cuffed down without room for even an inch of lateral motion, his torso had a wide, heavy belt wrapped around it to lock away even the littlest bit of movement, and his arms were pinned down with even greater intensity, cuffs on both his wrists and arms to keep him from wriggling. 

A wide rubber gag had been pushed into his mouth, not simply muffling his words, but pushing down his tongue and spreading his cheeks, muting him completely. The only ‘clothing’ he’d been allowed was a single adult diaper–thin and discreet, but still on full display for anyone who came to check his room. After all: Between the gag, the collar around his neck, and the excessive locks on the straps, he may as well have been paralyzed, so it’s not as though he could go use a toilet when the need arose. 

In summation, when his favorite nurse in the ward slipped into the room, he could only greet her with a fraction of a smile, wrinkling the corners of his eyes. Kate met his eyes when she closed the door behind herself, giving it a careful push and turning the handle as she did so that it wouldn’t make a sound–the carpets muffled her footsteps, and if he hadn’t seen her come in, he might not have even known she was there. “Your charts are looking good,” she said, a little too loud, as though she wanted anyone who might be in the hall to hear her. Dropping her voice to barely above a whisper, she added, “But you’re looking even better.” 

Setting a clipboard down on the end of the bed, she looked over her shoulder one more time, confirming that they were alone. Their privacy assured, she flashed a smile at Mark, an eyebrow raising as if to say, ‘Are you ready for me?’ 

Mark couldn’t reply, he lacked the room to so much as nod or shake his head, but his body reacted when she began to undo her apron, letting the white garment slip to the floor, turning so that Mark could see her hips sway beneath her blue scrub dress, one with buttons along the side so it could be undone like a shirt. He couldn’t give a verbal reply beyond a stifled moan, but the erection growing beneath his diaper spoke for itself.

Kate lifted her leg, leaning it against the side of the bed, and began to undo her buttons from the bottom up. She did each button one at a time, pulling back fabric as she did to reveal a delicate lace garter over her leg, and a moment later her matching panties, so thin and sheer as to almost be transparent. Her fingers were unhurried, tantalizing as they moved, each new button revealing a few inches of bare skin and patterned lingerie, ‘til the dress was free and slid down from her shoulders. Finally she dropped it to the floor and turned, giving Mark a full view of her lingerie, undergarments which certainly had no practical use–they weren’t for her job, they were for him. 

Kate crawled onto the bed between his hopelessly immobile legs, wearing a wicked smile. He could gasp and whimper and do little else, and when she untaped his diaper, exposing his erection, he forgot what he’d wanted to say in the first place. 

“You’re probably confused,” Kate purred, smiling sweetly at him, “I asked the orderlies overnight to get these restraints–now nobody can blame you, you don’t have anything to worry about.” 

His eyes widened, recognizing what was about to come. He’d flirted with her a few times, and their conversations had gotten pretty suggestive, but he’d never expected that she’d do anything about it–yet here she was, her hands landed just above his hips, the tip of her finger reaching to rub against the tip of his exposed cock. 

He inhaled and shivered, growing tense at the pleasure. That seemed to be what Kate wanted–she took him in her hand, stroking with her palm, working him up further. “You know,” she said, watching as he rolled his head back, “I’d really like to kiss you.” 

She gazed down and leaned forward, closing warm lips around his cock. He melted into it, eyes closing as she ran her tongue along his shaft, her efforts practiced and delicate. 

She knew his body intimately, having cared for it countless times already, and she had the talent to draw out bursts of pleasure and sensation from anyone. His restraints amplified the effect–he couldn’t do anything except experience what she did to him, and so the sensations were intensified, burning pleasure contrasting with his stiff restraints and stifling immobility.  

Opening his eyes, Mark gasped, bucking as much as he could against the sudden jolt of endorphins that rocked his body. Kate’s eyes bunched up in a partial smile at this, happy to get such a strong reaction, working him all the harder for it. 

He tried to speak, but his tongue couldn’t move, his jaw forced open, and his attempts to communicate were fractured, left to fizzle out into desperate moans. There was nothing for Kate to hear that would deter her from her ambitions, all his mumbling accomplished was to hide the rustle of sheets and background sounds.

Kate’s mouth sent wave upon wave of shivers up Mark’s back, spasms of pleasure–but as much as part of him wanted to lose himself in the moment, another part fought that pleasure, trying to keep his thoughts clear so he could communicate. He knew something Kate didn’t, and so as good as her tongue felt, his fears kept the moment from reaching a peak. 

Kate finally recognized that his thrashing was more than a response to pleasure. She pulled away, but rather than recognize what’d worried him, she set to putting his mind at ease. 

“It’s alright,” she promised, her mouth so close he could feel her breath on his cock. “I won’t tell if you don’t–and even if someone finds out, how could they blame you?” She winked, eyes flashing with mirth.

He tried to communicate back with his gaze, the only part of him he could control, to tell her clearly, ‘Something is wrong.’ Kate pulled her mouth away, fingers stroking along his erection while she took the small break. 

“Is something wrong?” she asked, challenging him to respond, knowing he couldn’t. She seemed frustrated at his reticence, but willing to overlook it, to keep playing with his powerless body. “I know you like this–are you just trying to make it last longer? Or…”  

If she’d had a little longer, Kate might have pieced together the source of Mark’s fear, but just then Claire cleared her throat and broke through the uncertainty.  

“Just what exactly is going on here?” 

Kate jumped, finally realizing what Mark had known all along–they had gained an audience. Unlike Kate, a nurse, Claire was a doctor, and she wore that authority in her posture and confidence

Spinning and scooting back on the bed, so that she almost straddled Mark’s lap, Kate covered her chest with her arms and stammered an excuse. “Ma’am, I was just–” 

“I know what you were doing,” Claire interrupted, stepping forward to loom over the bed. Though her glare fell on Kate, Mark felt the heat of it radiate in his direction, and he felt a sinking pit of fear build in his stomach. “Your job is not to pleasure our patients–especially not this one. I think you’ve forgotten that.” 

Shaking her head, Kate slipped off the bed, hurrying to pick up her uniform, trying to cover her lingerie and garters with her arms. “I’m–I’m sorry, I didn’t–it won’t happen again.” 

“I know it won’t,” Claire agreed, her gaze finally shifting to Mark. He couldn’t find the tiniest shred of sympathy in her eyes–she didn’t care about him, her anger was locked onto the nurse. Beneath her fury, though, Mark thought he detected a hint of something else–she felt betrayed, jealous, furious that Kate would do this. “Because you’re going to learn what happens when you misbehave.” 

Nodding, Kate held her head high, clothes held in a bundle in front of her chest, not yet realizing what Mark understood. “I accept whatever punishment you deem is fit for me.” 

“As though that’d teach you anything,” Claire replied, shaking her head. “No, we’re not doing this your way. You will be punished directly, but that wouldn’t be enough to teach you, so we’re going to make him into your real lesson.” 

Kate frowned, glancing at Mark with alarm. “What? But he–”

“You thought you could slip this past me if you had him restrained,” Claire cut in. “But it doesn’t work like that. You know I see all the work orders on my floor, right? I knew what you were planning before you ever walked into this room.”

A squeak chirped from somewhere in the back of Kate’s throat as she realized how badly she’d screwed up, but she didn’t argue.

“If he’s so distracting that you can’t keep your hands to yourself, I’ll make sure he’s no longer a distraction.” She paused for just long enough to let the threat marinate in their imaginations before she let the reality of her revenge sink in. “Prepare fifty CCs of Incontinol.” 

Hesitating, Kate’s mouth hung open. “But–he didn’t–”

“Every time you object, it’ll only get worse,” Claire interrupted. “Your actions will have consequences. Do you understand?” 

Kate nodded. Mark could see her eyes darting back to him occasionally, but she wouldn’t meet his gaze. Kate began to pull her dress back on, but Claire snapped her fingers and shook her head.

Now,” the doctor commanded. “No excuses, no delays.”

Jumping, Kate dropped the bundle of clothes, walked to the dresser by the side of the room in just her lingerie and garters. She began to prepare the injection, while Claire loomed, arms crossed over her chest. 

The nurse turned a moment later, holding up a syringe full of clear, shimmering liquid. Squeezing the plunger, a spurt dribbled from the needle’s tip, clearing any bubbles and preparing it for his arm.

It was Mark’s turn to protest–whimpering into the gag, he shook his head as far as the restraints would allow, which wasn’t much. Attempts to say ‘please’ and ‘no’ were garbled into unintelligible ‘mmmphs’, but Claire still knew what he meant. 

She just didn’t care. 

Hands shaking as she walked to his side, Kate began, “Ma’am, please–” 

Claire held no mercy. “Now.” 

Mark looked at Kate, pleading with his eyes, but she wouldn’t look back. He tried to wriggle and thrash, to keep the injection out of him, but his arm had only a centimeter or so of room to move to begin with, and once she put a hand on his upper arm to pin him down, he was totally helpless. Pressing a finger into the crook of his arm, she found a vein, then raised the syringe. Mark felt only a bit of pressure as she pressed the plunger down, flooding his system with the drug, but he wasn’t worried about the needle, he was worried about the chemicals inside. 

“Get one of our heavy-duty diapers,” Claire commanded, smirking at Mark’s helpless form. Her gaze fell between his legs, and she added, “This just won’t be much use anymore.” 

Past the point of being able to object, Kate meekly nodded, returning once more to the dresser. Mark hadn’t appreciated the thin diaper he’d been wearing, but when he saw what it would be replaced by, he realized he hadn’t been thankful enough–the new diaper Kate produced was not only thick, but had enough bulk that it had clearly not been designed with things like ‘discretion’ in mind–the only concern had been capacity. Above the worries about his pride, though, what bothered Mark the most was the implication that he’d need the new diaper’s capacity. 

Then again, even if Mark didn’t have a gag swelling his cheeks and stealing his voice away, it’s not as though he could have made a reasonable complaint–he wasn’t going anywhere with his whole body secured to the bed. 

Kate shuffled back with a tube of perfumed powder, setting both it and the new diaper to the side. She didn’t need wipes; Mark was still clean, save for a little spittle still drying on his persistent erection. He couldn’t look down far enough to see where she touched, but he had an excellent view of Kate’s chest, covered only by her delicate bra. She dusted the powder over him, rubbing it into his thighs, her fingers lingering for a moment as she considered trying to rub it into other places. 

Clearing her throat, Claire commented, “I’d suggest you finish up–the medicine works quickly, and you’ll be the one cleaning it up if there are any unfortunate leaks.” 

Blushing sympathetically, Kate slid the old diaper away, replacing it with the new one, shimmying it into place beneath his immobile frame. Mark felt the extra thickness under his butt lift him measurably up off the bed, and when she folded the new diaper up between his legs, the material pressed into his thighs, a constant reminder of the expanded capacity of these new diapers.

“Any moment now,” Claire commented, staring at her watch with smug satisfaction. 

Kate had to pull the diaper over his unhelpful erection, the padding tented out slightly while she tugged on the tapes, but the time pressure encouraged her to get it done. The slight contact, even through a thick diaper, drew a whimper from Mark, but that ship had sailed. Kate finished taping him in, running her hand over the front of the diaper to make sure the tapes wouldn’t come free, and in that moment, the medicine did its work.

Mark didn’t understand what was happening at first. The front of his diaper grew warm around him, and he felt that heat rush down his thighs and soak into the front of the diaper out of nowhere, excess trickling between his legs. Kate squeaked as she felt it through the padding, and it took her a moment to draw her hand away, her reaction slowed by surprise.

“See?” Claire asked, putting a hand over her mouth, though the gesture didn’t really hide her blush-inducing smirk. “You couldn’t help it, and now, neither can he.” 

Claire’s precaution with the new diaper had been warranted–his old diaper might have failed, or at least been soaked to capacity, but the new one held everything with ample room to spare. 

Mark’s limited mobility at least allowed him to squirm a little, but as the helpless warmth saturated the new diaper, what he wanted was to squirm and hump the hot, sodden padding–though with barely any wiggle room in the strap holding his waist down, that amounted to mere wriggling, getting only a hint of satisfaction. 

“See? Even he prefers this–or he would, if I let him have a little more room to squirm,” Claire pointed out. 

“I’m sorry,” Kate whispered, though whether she meant it for Claire or Mark, he couldn’t tell. 

“Has the lesson sunk in yet?” Claire raised her arm a second time, peering at her watch a little longer. 

Kate’s gaze stayed on Mark’s diaper, on the stain that’d just barely managed to penetrate the thick diaper, yellowing the crotch. She nodded, stunned. 

“Good. Let’s see if this will help you remember the lesson.” Claire smiled, tapping the watch, knowing what was coming next. 

Her words became clear to him in an instant. There was little for him to do except feel, and to protest with empty grunts and whimpers. When he felt a new warmth and pressure spreading in the seat of his diaper, an involuntary response to an urge he couldn’t feel, his eyes widened. 

Kate hadn’t just been forced to take his bladder control, she’d given him poison that stole his self-control completely. She didn’t realize right away, though–there was nothing to see, and the slight crinkle as his diaper bulged could be chalked up to settling from the urine still absorbing in. She recognized Mark’s expression, but it took a second longer to comprehend the cause, realization wrinkling her nose. 

“Do you still want him?” Claire asked. 

There were no answers. If Kate said, ‘Yes,’ Claire would likely come up with something worse to inflict on Mark, and if she said, ‘No’, Claire would gloat about her defeat. Kate just hung her head, stepping back. 

“Go to my office,” Claire continued, moving on smoothly now that her victory was clear. “I will deal with you in a moment–you’ve learned your lesson, but that doesn’t mean you won’t still be punished.” 

Kate squeaked and scurried away, still in only her underclothes, sparing one last apologetic glance for Mark before she departed. Claire remained, arms crossed, the corners of her mouth curled up in a smirk as she stared down at her patient. 

Once the door closed, leaving them alone together, Claire stepped forward, leaning down to press her hand into the crotch of Mark’s diaper, fingers gripping and squeezing to demonstrate her power. He whimpered as she squelched it into him, sodden, mushy padding pressing against his skin. 

“Hmm,” Claire said, drawing out the thought as she groped, squeezing her fingers into his diaper just to show that she could. “You’ve got a lot of room left–I think I’ll leave you like this. You’ll need to learn to get used to them being like this, anyways.” 

Mark’s eyes had no more room to widen, but he tried to plead with her, hoping his expression could earn even an ounce of sympathy. To his surprise, it seemed to work–rather than leaving then and there, Claire stepped closer to the head of the bed and crouched, undoing the buckle that held his gag in place. 

Her tone a little lower she whispered, “Peaches.” 

“I’m fine. I’m…this is…” 

“Breathe, take your time.”

“...”

“Deep breaths, there you go.”

“This is…this is great.” 

“I still need to be sure. You looked terrified.”

“You can get pretty scary, but in a good way.”

“Green?”

“Green.” 

“Okay. Cream.” 

Her tone was harsh and mocking as she demanded, “Thank me.” 

“Wh-what?” Mark whimpered, a little spittle rolling down his cheek as his lips were freed of the gag.

“For ensuring the quality of your stay,” Claire taunted. “I made sure you’ll get the best care possible, without any bias at all from your nurses–so, thank me. Otherwise, I might start to worry your treatment wasn’t thorough enough.” 

Recognizing the obvious threat, Mark still choked on the words. She’d humiliated him, taken away his control, stolen every bit of dignity he had in front of Kate, and now…

“I’m waiting.” Claire tssk’ed, raising her watch for emphasis.

“Thank you.” Mark gave in, feeling pathetic for it. 

“That’s not good enough,” Claire warned, shaking her head. “Be specific.”

“Thank you for… making me incontinent,” Mark mumbled. “For making it so Kate wouldn’t want me anymore.” 

“Better. Learn to behave like this all the time, and I might not even need to gag you.” Standing up straight, Claire forced the gag back into his mouth, wiggling it until it sat over his tongue once again. With a quick pull on the buckle, she had him silent and helpless once again. “But I still would–I don’t want to hear you whimpering while I’m teaching Kate her lesson.” For good measure, she pulled his hip strap a little tighter, and with that done she had no more use for him.

Turning, she strode to the door, leaving Mark to stew in his diaper. He babbled into the gag, straining against the restraints, pulling until his arms began to protest and give out.

Slumping back into the bed, breathing weakly, he closed his eyes, wishing for all the world that he could just move a little. His erection had returned, and it’d only take a bit of motion, something to rub against, and he’d at least get satisfaction…

But with his hips and knees strapped snugly down, he couldn’t even do that much. He tried, but there just wasn’t enough friction available for anything more than desperation–the thick, damp padding pressed against and around him, giving a little room to wiggle, but for him to have the leeway to enjoy it, the diaper would need to be saturated to capacity. 

He could hear, though. Claire’s office was just one door over, and he heard when Kate’s ‘punishment’ began and the nurse’s moans of pleasure carried through with perfect clarity.

Mark whimpered, because he couldn’t do anything else. 

Written as a commission, and as a very light sequel (shared characters, not plot) to this story!

You can get access to all my writing weeks early by subscribing to me on SubscribeStar or Ream. Plus, you get access to exclusive stories - I've just begun an alien abduction pet play piece that I'm very excited about, so if that seems like it would be up your alley, you know where to find it!

https://reamstories.com/peculiarchangelingabdl

https://subscribestar.adult/peculiarchangeling

• Like 3
  • Confused 1