LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Faye strode toward the house with all the confidence she could muster

Not a house. A mansion. A PALACE. 

If it weren't for the size she might have just called it a villa. She passed through a wide open doorway, past a pair of guards and into a wide courtyard, filled with garden paths and decorative fountains. Rows of white columns were on either side of her, and in front, the main section of the villa- a gigantic three story building made of hard white stone.

She felt her shoulders hunch, then made herself stand back up to project the confidence she knew she needed for the meeting. There were guards. A LOT of guards. They stood in pairs, armed, watching her. She made herself stare forward, as if she barely even noticed them.

She stopped at the front door to the main building. She held up the letter she received to the pair of guards. "I've been summoned by..."

The guard rolled his eyes and waved her in. "We know. Just go in, its straight through."

"Oh," she was taken aback. She was expecting a lot more of a hassle. Normally, guards like this saw bounty hunters as a potential threat. These one's didn't even seem to care.

"Have fun," the guard said, and his friend chuckled. She paused for a moment. Not the normal kind of reaction she got. She shrugged it off, then continued.

She entered the building and walked straight forward, as directed. None of the guards followed her, which she found odd again, but ignored. It would be there problem if they didn't do their jobs properly.

There was an open door in front of her, with a greying man in a suit sitting with his arms folded behind it. "Ah, Faye, come in," he said, indicating an empty chair with an outstretched palm. 

Faye approached it and say down. The door slammed behind her, and she forced herself not to jump. She looked over her shoulders to see two more armed guards on either side of the door, though neither approached her.

"Hello, I'm..." she began, but was cut off by a waving of his hand.

"I know, I already said your name. Let me have a look at you," he said. He put on a pair of glasses and leaned forward.

"Hmmm yes, yes very good."

"What are..."

He waved again. "I'll explain in a moment. Please stand up," he said.

Faye paused for a moment, thinking about his request. She considered asking what exactly he'd see from her standing, but instead she just stood up.

He looked her up and down. "Yes yes, good. You're a fair bit shorter then her, which is good. About the size of the others so the clothes should fit."

"Why would that..."

"Shhh," he said. "It will make sense in a moment. Please turn around so I can see the rest."

She gapped at him.

"Well? The money is on the table Ms. Faye."

She looked at the bare table.

"Metaphorically. Literally its in a safe. But, as in, on the table for when you want it."

She rolled her eyes and decided it was pointless to correct her name. She turned around, put a hand on her hip and pushed it out to the side, trying to pose for what she was sure he was looking at. She knew she was more then attractive and was proud of it, though it wasn't normally a prerequisite for her jobs. "Well? Like what you see?"

A moment's pause, then "I do. You'll do nicely. Please sit down."

She sat down heavily in the chair and lounged with an arm over the back of it. "So? What's the plan? Am I suppose to lure some man?"

He smiled. "Sort of. Actually, its a woman."

"Great. So I kill some woman."

He shook his head. "Well I'd hope not. The woman is my daughter."

"Family trouble?"

"No, birthday present."

"Like a poisoned birthday cake?"

"No. Like an actual present."

"Uhhh...?"

He smiled. "Let's discuss price first. I understand you are in a great deal of debt. I am willing to cover that, plus an additional ten billion woolongs."

Faye tried to mask her expression. That was FAR more then her normal rate. Even paying for her debts was more then her usual rate, but the extra ten billion... she could retire, and live comfortably for the rest of her life. Or, more likely, live extravagantly while still need to work occasionally to keep up her lifestyle.

"OK..." she was intrigued, but suspicious. "And what is the job? Who do I kill? Your daughter wants a corpse as a birthday present?"

"No one. I want you to become my daughter's dolly."

"Dolly?"

"Doll," he shrugged. "She calls it that."

"I don't make toys."

"No no, YOU are her doll."

"What?"

"She want's a doll. It will be you."

"Why can't you just by her an ACTUAL doll? What am I supposed to do for a kid?"

He sighed. "Ok, to clarify. My daughter. Matilda. She is 22. It is her birthday. Every year for her birthday, I got her a doll. Since she has become an adult, she's been wanting more... real, to play with. So, I buy stragglers like you to live with her. You play along, let her dress you up, join her game, and we let you go next year with your new fortune."

She was stunned. "I AM NOT DOING THAT! WHY WOULD I?"

"Because you have a massive debt on your head and people want to collect."

She heard a gun cocking behind her, and remembered the small army of guards she had passed. "I... see... Why me?"

He smiled. "Come on Faye. You are known all over for your beauty."

"Oh, well," she smiled.

"And of course my daughter only gets the prettiest of dollies, so my mind went right to you."

"I see. Of course!"

"So you agree?"

She heard the guns cocking behind her back again.

"I guess I do."

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 2/4/2024 at 9:20 PM, sparky_dude said:

Nice start, looking forwards to more.

On 2/4/2024 at 9:20 PM, sparky_dude said:

Nice start, looking forwards to more.

And by soon I mean now.

"Hmmm..." the blond haired young woman standing in front of Faye said. "She's perfect! So pretty! Thanks so much Daddy!"

Faye flushed. "Well I do put a lot of effort into my appearance you know."

"Quiet new Dolly. Dollies don't talk unless I say." the woman said, and Faye gasped.

They were in her bedroom, which, in keeping with the wealth displayed earlier, was gigantic. The walls were a bright pink, and the room was filled with soft, plush furniture on top of equally soft carpet. Fay immediately recognized what it was: it was the room of a hedonist, someone who had always gotten what they wanted without having to work for it. The kind of person who was going to run her life for the next year.

Her dad beamed. "Oh that's wonderful dear! I'm so glad you like her."

"Like her I love her! I'm going to dress her up in so many outfits!"

"Outfits...?" Faye asked. She always loved dressing up to look as attractive as possible, but given her role here was "Doll for a spoiled 22 year old brat," she was nervous to know what that would imply.

The brat in question looked at her and stuck a finger under her nose. "HEY! I said be quiet. And since you are MY Dolly, you do as I say, or face the consequences."

"Consequences?"

"Yep. Tell her Daddy."

Her dad looked at Faye. "You will do as she says and make her happy. You signed the contract, and there will be consequences if you disobey."

Faye swallowed. Once again, a gun cocked behind her. "I understand."

Matilda smiled. "Do you know?" She put a hand to her chin as if thinking, then reached out and took Faye's hand. "Perhaps a little lesson for my pretty new Dolly. Come here, Dolly."

She pulled Faye to the side of her room. There was a large, rectangular glass cabinet. Inside was a perfect, life size model of a doll. It was wearing a full pink tutu, with it's knee raised up and hands in the air, like a ballerina twirling.

Faye gasped. The "Doll's" eyes turned to the pair, a looked of sheer panic an desperation filling them.

Faye started noticing more. Tiny, transparent wires ran from her limbs to the side of the glass. More transparent material wrapped each joined, holding each one stiff in position.

It wasn't a doll. It was a human, held perfectly immobile, suck in place on display for all to see.

"This," Matilda began. "Was last year's Dolly. She was fun at first, but started to get boring. She kept arguing, refusing to play my games, tried to find ways out of her contract... all things that made me mad. Finally, I wanted her to take ballet so she could dance for me, but she refused, saying she couldn't practice anymore because her feet were sore. I considered getting rid of her, but she was still so pretty, so I decided she was better as more of a display Dolly. Now she's practicing her ballet all day all the time. We feed her by a tube, and she goes to the bathroom the same way." A lone tear was going down the "Dolly's" face. Matilda noticed it, shrugged, and continued. "Her contract ends next month, and I'll let her go then. Until then, I use my toy the way I want. So, will there be any more arguing from my new Dolly?"

Faye was pale. What had she gotten herself into? The woman was clearly a psychopath, as were all these people supporting her. She couldn't run, the number of guards would make it nearly impossible.

She swallowed. For now, her best bet was to play the game, and do anything she could to avoid making Matilda angry. So, she was at the whim of a spoiled, uncaring woman with a permanent adolescent attitude.

"Yes," She said. "I will learn ballet for you." 

Matilda shook her head. "Mmmmm... no. I don't think so." She walked up to Faye and cupped her head, turning it to the left and right. "You are very cute, but I don't think I want you as a ballet Dolly. I think I want you as a baby Dolly."

"Baby...Dolly...?" Faye asked. THAT couldn't be a good sign.

"Mhmm. As I said, you are very cute, "

Faye flushed and smiled.

"So I am going to take care of you like a baby."

Faye's smile turned to shock. "What? A baby? I..."

She  looked at the guards. "Yes. A baby. Of course."

"Good Dolly," Matilda clapped her hands. "Guards, go get some diapers for my new Dolly, and  bring those cute outfits we have in the baby costume drawer in my toy room. Oh, and set to have Dolly's space in my bedroom set up accordingly, my baby Dolly gets a high chair and a crib. And I want a stroller for her! And..." 

Her list of demands went on. Her father nodded to each, sending off guards and servants with instructions. Faye, for her part, stood in panic as the next part of her life was laid out before her, as if she wasn't there.

Baby Dolly. That was to be her new name. She would wear diapers, and from the sound of it,  use them and get changed. She'd be put in an entire list of humiliating outfits, be treated like an object for a spoiled brat's amusement, and if argued at all... she glanced at the "Ballet Dolly" and shuddered. She couldn't imagine the equivalent for her- locked for weeks, even months completely immobile, in a diaper and whatever outfit Matilda decided to leave her in, on display for other's amusement. From the sounds of it, that wasn't even the worse of what might happen to her if she disobeyed and they decided to make an example of her.

"Oh, and Baby Dolly?" Faye was brought out of her thoughts by the sound of her new name.

"Yes?" she said.

Matilda smiled. "Take off those ugly clothes. I'll have you in something much cuter soon. You'll get them back when your contracts done.

"I...ummm..." Faye looked at the guards and swallowed. "Yes Matilda." She reached for the helm of her shirt and began stripping down methodically, trying to ignore the eyes on her.

"Good Dolly."

The guards started to come back. The first began laying stacks of colorful adult sized diapers on the ground, and Faye felt herself go pale as she stared at them. She had always prided herself on her attractiveness. This... with her ass in diapers, the rest of her in whatever outfit Matilda planned for her, and being forced to act the part she was assigned, there was no way anyone would see her that way.

From the looks of it, the house came well stocked for Matilda's potential games. Along with diapers, they brought in dozens of outfits and hung them in one of Matilda's closets. Onesies, cutesy dresses, and rompers, all sized for an adult, were hung in flung open glass doors.

"Ummm... Matilda?" Faye asked. "Why do you have all those outfits?"

Matilda smiled at her and waggled a finger. "Ah ah. Baby Dolly will be good to not question me." She turned to the clothes. "However, we always have Dolly's coming in and out, sometimes for shorter periods. Plus, I like to play with them on the first day. So, we keep outfits ready in case we get a new one."

"I... see..." Fay said as the clothes came in.

Matilda walked to the pile of diapers and started ruffling through them. She held up a solid white diaper.

"What do you think?"

Faye swallowed again. "I think its... a diaper," she said.

Matilda laughed. "Ah yes, perfect level of insight for a Baby Dolly."

Faye blushed.

Matilda put the diaper down. "I think I want you in something cuter. One of the printed ones." She held up to more, one pink with rabbits, and the other multi colored with mice and balloons. She compared them, holding them up toward Faye. "I think I like the mice. Looks like a daydream. Lie down Dolly, its time for your diaper."

"Mhmm," Faye squeaked out, and lay down. She walked as the deranged woman walked up to her, carefully unfolding the giant diaper. She lay it on the ground and pushed it under her.

"Isn't this exciting?" she said, smiling. "Your first diaper! This is going to be so much fun! Aren't you excited?"

"Y..yes Matilda," Faye said. The words didn't even sound real to her own ears, but strange woman really did seem to think Faye was going to enjoy it. That, or she didn't care that Fay was lying.

Faye watched as the strange, humiliating garment was taped onto her waist. She had never expected to experience something like this, and had no idea how to feel about it. All her other life skills and accomplishments- years of work as a bounty hunter, efforts to maintain her perfect appearance- all seemed to vanish as she stared at herself wearing the thick, colorful diaper. She blushed deep red and covered her mouth with her hands, eyes wide as saucers, her vision of herself as a dangerous, alluring woman shaken to its core.

It was the strangest mission she ever had. By far the highest paying, and the worst results if she failed, but definitely the strangest.

"OK, up now Baby Dolly! How do you like it?" Matilda said, and pulled Faye to her feet.

Faye stood up, and blushed again at her own reflection in the mirror. Face beet red, knees in an awkward bend, and naked except for her diaper, she felt a wave of panic. What if someone saw her like this? What if one of her friends or former clients heard about it? Her reputation would never recover. More importantly, her own self image would never recover. Then again, NO part of her would recover from some of the things those armed guards could do.

"Well?" Matilda asked.

Faye realized she still wanted an answer. "Its ummm..." She swallowed and got ready to lie. "Its good! Its ummm.. comfy. And shiny." She noticed the light reflecting off of the plastic.

"And CUTE!" Matilda said, and smacked her hard on the behind. "Now lets see what kind of outfit I want you in for our walk!"

"Walk!? You mean you want me to go out like this!?" Faye demanded.

"Well of course! First I want to play dress up with my new Baby Dolly. Then, I'm going to put her in a stroller and show her off to the neighborhood! The neighbors always love to see my new Dollies!"

"Oh God," Faye let out, despite herself. She imagined herself, strapped to a stroller in a diaper and whatever humiliating costume Matilda had for her, helpless as she was pushed around the streets to laughing and gawking onlookers.  

"Oh good is right!" Matilda said. "It's so exciting!"

She glanced at Matilda. Did she really think that was an exclamation of joy? That Fay was celebrating being dressed as a baby in public? She had no idea if brat actually didn't realize how shocking her demands were, or if she was faking it and just didn't care. Both thoughts were disturbing- either she was at the whim of am overgrown toddler, or of a deranged psychopath.

Her head swam, and she felt dizzy. Tears began to come into her eyes, and she pushed them back.

Matilda was still going through the outfits, humming to herself as she examined each one. She tossed some aside, and Faye watched as rompers and sun dresses with rabbits and teddy bears on them went to one side.

"There!" she said. "Perfect!" She walked up to Faye and turned her to face a mirror. She grabbed Faye's arms and manipulated them in place, posing Faye like a toy. She ended up sitting on a chair with one hand to her side and the other curled into a fist with her thumb in her mouth.

"That's how I want you for our walk in the stroller, posed just like this" Matilda said. "I'll get you a paci later, but for now I want you sucking your thumb. I want your knees just open like this," she pulled her knee apart "so we can see the cute prints on your diaper. I want you to hold this the entire time unless I say otherwise, ok?" She thought for a second, and a look that approached compassion hit her face. "Unless its too difficult, in which case I can get some of the plastic joints, like my other Dolly..."

"NO!" Faye shouted. If there was one thing she REALLY didn't want, it was to end up locked in place like the other poor "Ballet Dolly" behind her. "I mean, no, I think I'm ok," she said, softening her tone.

"Good!" Matilda said. "And I think this is what I want you to wear."

Faye gasped, and felt the tears final come.

Matilda was holding a bright red baby bonnet, with an equally bright yellow t shirt with "Baby" written across the chest over a big teddy bear in a diaper.

Though she didn't know if Matilda intended it, the outfit's colors reminded her of her normal clothes. Even the rough proportions- tight button up replaced with t shirt, short shorts replaced with diaper- just matched it enough to remind her while making it all ridiculous. It became a twisted mockery of the image she had built for herself in her own mind, turning her pride into humiliation. Even when she was done, she didn't know if that image could ever be repaired.

Matilda continued. "I might try you in a few other outfits just for fun, but I think this is how I want you. I normally give my Dolly's an accessory, like a purse or something, so maybe I'll give you a teddy bear or a dolly of your own.

Faye had to remind herself of the money, and of the armed guards behind her.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
On 2/7/2024 at 11:31 PM, sparky_dude said:

Interesting to see where this goes.

Faye spend the next hour in a daze, dizzy, and head clouded, as Matilda prepared her for the 'walk." It was almost a shock when she found herself exactly as Matilda intended. Perfectly still, thumb in her mouth, knees slightly ajar to show off her diaper, and only a shirt, bonnet, and booties on the rest of her. Her other arm culched a teddy bear, itself wearing a dress and bonnet, in exactly the pose Matilda picked for her. She had been told to remain perfectly still, and didn't want to know the consequences of disobedience, no matter how humiliating the demand.

Matilda's instructions were clear as clear as they were humiliating. She was to remain perfectly still as posed, or she'd have locking joints attached to her to keep her in place. She wasn't to speak unless spoken to, and then she was to speak in  "babble fitting the type of Dolly she was." Matilda had promised to give her a list of phrases to memorize, and Faye realized she the insane woman meant to treat her as a doll with a pull string, with only a few lines to come out on command. 

Perhaps worst of all was the final instruction.

"Oh, and I really want you to be like one of those Baby Dollies they give that are REALLY like babies, you know?" Faye shook her head, and Matilda rolled her eyes. "You know how when you feed them they actually use their diapers so you can change them? I want you to do that. I want you to use your diaper on our walk so I can try changing you. I only want you using your diapers when you are here, since you're my Baby Dolly. Unless I get bored and find a new role, like my Ballet Dolly."

Matilda had made the humiliating, disgusting demand as if it was nothing. Faye had stared at her with her mouth wide open- her, a grown woman, being asked to use a diaper at all was insane, doing it in public was worse. However, the fear of the "new role" kept her from arguing, and she simply nodded.

Which meant now, stomach grumbling, Faye realized she had to pick a time to deliberately shit her pants to keep Matilda happy. 

Other options went through her mind. She could try running, but Matilda never went anywhere without a team of guards, which meant neither did Faye. She could claim she didn't need to go, or forgot, but that would risk Matilda getting "bored" with her. Also, it wasn't like she could hold on all year, eventually she'd need to relieve herself.

Faye was broken out of her thoughts by another couple walking by. Both looked at her and hid laughter behind their hands, and Faye blushed deep read. She kept still, and hoped the thumb in her mouth helped hide her face.

"Cute new Dolly," the man said, and both giggled.

"Thanks!" Matilda said, and kept pushing.

So, the neighbors were used to Matilda's games. No help there.

Another group was approaching, and she felt the stroller slow down. There were two women and one man, all seeming about Matilda's age, and all dressed in fashionable clothes that spoke of wealth. Shortly behind them was a team of guards, much like the ones that followed Matilda around. Faye swallowed, realizing they must be Matilda's friends.

Her thoughts were confirmed as the first woman, and tall blond, leaned over her. "OH. MY. GOD. Is this your new Dolly?! SHE IS SO CUTE!"

"I know!" Matilda beamed. "Don't you just love her? I'm going to have so much fun playing with her."

The other woman, leaned in next to her. "Awww. Is she in a diaper?"

"Yep!" Matilda replied. "She's my Baby Dolly! She's even going to use her diapers for me so I can change them!"

"Oh my god, so lucky!" the first woman said. "Does she speak or make sounds?"

"Yep! Baby Dolly, say something!"

Faye paused, not sure what to do. "Goo goo gaa gaa?" she ventured, watching for reactions. She put her thumb back in her mouth.

The woman squealed with delight. "Another!" 

"Uhhh... Baby Dolly wan diapie?" Faye tried, blushing at the sound of her own voice.

Matilda's friend pointed at her. "She's... already wearing a diaper. That seems wrong, is it damaged?"

"We have to work on that one," Matilda said. "She obviously needs some practice to the role.

"It is still so cute," the other woman said. "I wish my dad would get me a dolly like that,  but when I asked he said it was "cruel" or something." She rolled her eyes and blew a raspberry with her tongue, showing what she thought of father's ethics.

She looked at the man beside her. "Hey, Tom." She punched him in the arm. "Why don't you get off your lazy ass and buy me a Dolly too?"

"Ow!" the man said in a soft voice and rubbed his arm. "I don't even know where they come from! Is this even legal?"

"I don't know, but all the other rich girls have one. Even Jenny is getting one, aren't you?"

"Mhmmm, my dad said I could get one for Christmas if I behaved," she laughed. "Which means yes, because he always says I behave."

Faye remained still. They all MUST know she was a human being. The sheer callousness they discussed this with was stomach turning, even when Faye wasn't the center of it. She dreaded to know what was going to happen to the "Dolly" whose owner referred to them as "it."

"See? You want me to be the only one without one?" She glared at the man Faye assumed was her boyfriend, then turned back to Matilda. "Say, could I try playing with her at some point? Just to see what its like?"

"Sure! Come by and we'll dress her up together, or you can borrow her. Just remember: She is a BABY Dolly, so she'll need her diapers."

"Oh," the blond said. She leaned in close. "Does it actually USE its diapers?"

"Yep! See, watch."

Oh God no, Faye thought.

Matilda continued. "Baby Dolly, mess your diaper. Now."

Faye wanted to scream. She wanted to argue, call out the psychopathic women for what they were, fight them, do anything to get out. 

But she knew how that would go. A second later, the guards would have her down. Even if they beat them off, she was in a strange world, far from friends, facing opponents with armies of guards and all the resources they needed to track her down. Then, she'd either end up spending a year in whatever life Matilda picked for her as punishments, or end up dead.

So, she fought all her instincts, sucked her thumb, and, with her face turning beat red, pushed with all her might into her diaper. Despite knowing what she was doing, it was still a shock to feel her diaper inflate around her.

The three women all cheered and laughed at her performance. Faye did all she could to remain perfectly still as the smell began to bother her nose.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

A few humiliating hours and a diaper change later, and Faye was back in Matilda's bedroom. Matilda had left her, wearing only her diaper after a game of dress up, and sitting at the edge of her bed as she got dressed.

It was telling of how she was seen that Matilda didn't even pay her any mind as she stripped in front of her. The feeling wasn't even the same as someone getting dressed in a change room, but more as if she wasn't even there. There was no moment at all of insecurity, no conversation starter, no glance back. To her, Faye was an object, who wouldn't even move or see unless she was told to.

In direct contrast with Faye's own clothes, Matilda put on a pair of skimpy panties, followed by long silken pants and a shirt. She walked up to Faye and looked her up and down.

"Stand up, Baby Dolly," she said, and Faye obeyed without a word. Matilda ducked down under the bed, and pulled out a pile of brown, fuzzy cloth. She pulled some out, and made a hoop like pants.

"Feet in," she said, and Faye obeyed again. Matilda pulled them up, then pulled a shirt over her head. She followed this with another brown bonnet, and examined her work.

Faye saw herself in the mirror. She would have groaned if she wasn't dead to the feeling. The costume she had been put in was of a giant teddy bear. It was light brown, with a large bare white center. thickly padded around the body and each limb, making it difficult to move. The "bonnet" was actually a hood with teddy bear ears, completing the look.

"Hmmm..." Matilda said. She raised a finger into the air. "I know!"

She bent under the bed again, this time coming up with a white clothe. "Legs wide!" she commanded, and Faye obeyed.

Faye watched as Matilda then diapered the costume. This diaper seemed made almost as a joke, or specifically for such costumes- it was comically thick and wide to the point of being impractical. Faye stood with her legs sprayed and held apart by the diaper, arms pushed out to the side by the material of the costume. She stared at the humiliating costume in the mirror, past the point of caring.

"So one diaper wasn't enough?" Faye asked. SHe then held her breath- realizing that might have been a mistake.

Matilda, however, didn't seem to mind, and smiled. "You're still both my baby dolly and my teddy bear. Besides, the diaper underneath is so you don't have to get out of bed, the one on top is so my teddy bear looks like a cute baby." She tiled her head to the side, and the smile took on a deeper, unsettling feeling. "Also, you'd be best not to question your owner. There are far worse things to deal with then two diapers, you know."

"Right... sorry," Faye said.

Matilda shrugged. "And finally, as promised," Matilda said, and placed a pacifier in Faye's mouth. 

She looked up and down at her work, smiling and laughing. "Ohhh I love this so much! You are so cute, you're such a great Baby Dolly!" She reached over and pinched Faye's cheek, then stepped in for a deep hug around the waist. "You're going to be my Baby Dolly during the day, my Baby Teddy Bear at night, and we are going to have so much fun! Aren't we Baby Dolly?"

"Yes. So much fun," Faye tried not to sound sarcastic.

Matilda didn't seem to notice if she did. She kept hugging her, then looked up. "Ok! In bed! I want to pose my teddy bear for cuddling! Remember, no moving unless I say!"

The grown woman climbed up beside her and hugged her as if she truly was a teddy bear.

Faye did her best to remain perfectly still on her back. She ignored all itches, exhaustion, and the urge of her bladder which she knew was destined for her diaper anyway. She was terrified of the punishments that may come if she failed, and determined to play her role as well as she could to avoid that fate.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Faye remained perfectly still in the room full of women, all eyes on her.

She didn't know how long it had been. Two months? Six? Almost a year? She was fairly certain it hadn't been the full year yet, as she was promised she'd be paid and let go at that point. She told herself she believed they'd honor that- she had to believe, to hold onto what remained of her sanity. 

"Knee up!" Matilda commanded.

Faye obeyed. She raised a knee, matching her hand positions into a ballerina pose, like the one of the girl in the glass cabinet.

Was she still there? Faye hadn't been ordered to look in that direction in a while, but next time she did, she'd be sure to check. That could help tell her how long it had been, if they really were releasing her a month after she came in.

"One spin and a half!" Matilda commanded, and Faye obeyed. She spun on her toes, ending up facing away from Matilda and most of the women. They, laughing and impressed at the show of obedience, applauded.

She now could see herself in the mirror. Despite her ballerina pose, her clothes were anything but elegant. The pink onesie and tiny frilly skirt did resemble a tutu, but the thick double diapers under and the pacifier in her mouth, not to mention the teddy bear embroidered on her chest, ruined the image.

"Speak line one!" Matilda commanded.

"Goo goo gaa gaa," Faye responded in the high voice she had been trained in.

"Speak line three!" 

"Wahhh Wahhh! Wan Mommy!"

"Speak line five!'

"Baby go potty!" Faye said. At this point, she didn't even blush at the instructions. They entered her ears and obedience came out without a single thought in her mind.

The audience giggled, as did Matilda. Normally this meant something else was coming, but Faye didn't consider it. All that existed were her current instructions.

"Position five!" Matilda commanded.

Faye put both feet on the ground, and her hands on her knees.

"Push!"

Without a thought, Faye felt her sphincter empty and her diaper inflate behind her. The crowed laughed, and one leaned in to check her diaper. She didn't pay any mind, she didn't even move. She hadn't been ordered to, and doing anything but what she was ordered to was out of her mind.

"Line six!"

"Stinky Mommy!" Faye said, and the women laughed out loud.

"Ballet pose!"

Faye went back into the ballet pose and kept it. 

"So do you change it?" one of the women asked. Faye didn't know who it was, she knew she wasn't allowed to turn to see. 

"Not now, it takes too long and I think we can move on," Matilda said. "I will eventually when I want to play that part, or I'll just get a guard or a servant to do it if I don't want to but get sick of the smell. It's not like its a real baby, no need to rush."

The conversation broke into smaller portions. She heard the women behind her begin to talk, and start moving around. 

That told her they were done playing with her for now. So, she waited.

It might be minutes before they returned. It might be hours. More then a few times Matilda had forgotten her in other places around the house, and Faye remained, perfectly immobile, until her owner returned to play with her again.

Two women were beside her, talking about her as if she wasn't there.

"I've spoken to my husband. They are expensive, but training isn't too difficult if you follow the right steps. This one is obviously very good."

"Yes. I think I might get one," the women leaned in close, sniffed, gagged, and backed away. "I don't think I'll train it to be a Baby Dolly though. This one is cute, but it stinks horribly. Maybe a Teddy Dolly. Those are more cozy anyway."

"It." Faye knew the word meant her, and at this point it didn't bother her. She was an "it," a toy for her owner to play with. She didn't think, didn't have opinions, didn't move without orders. So, she remained still, one leg in the air, mess in her diaper, to be the best "it" she could.

Normally, she was left in a more comfortable position, but she supposed Matilda wanted her on display. No matter- she had practice holding these stances for hours, and could manage. She was, after all, a perfect Baby Dolly, a perfect "It." She wondered if she could ever be anything else again.

A lone tear went down It's face. The tear itched, but It didn't move to wipe it away.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1