LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

9 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

I think we all have been there at some point Alex😅

Speak for yourself!

But actually lol

• Like 1

They applauded again, and Sawyer turned back to him.

The women came forward with small jars. As he expected, it looked like Baby Food. However, he didn't expected what they showed him the jar up close.

"Extra hot Jalapeño," it read. He looked at it first in surprise, then in horror.

"That's right diaper girl, we have a real treat for you tonight," Sawyer said. "Be a good baby for mommy and eat it all, and we won't spank you, ok?"

He nodded. She untied the gag, and shoved a spoonful of mush into his mouth.

Instantly he gagged. His mouth burned, and he wanted to spit it out. However, Sawyer held a hand in front of his mouth, and he swallowed. "Open for the choo choo train!" She teased, and forced another spoonful in.

A dozen women surrounded him, each holding a jar. They forced in spoonful of disgusting, burning mush into his mouth until his stomach was bloated and aching. Already cramping before, he stomach was now almost in as much pain as his bottom and his mouth, and more kept coming.

"Please, no more," he whined.

Jordan raised her eye brows at him. "Oh no? Shall we discuss it over another spanking?"

He whined, and opened his mouth again.

After hundreds of spoons of burning mush, he was moaning and dripping with sweat.

"Awww, so pathetic. Mommy went all out of her way to get that custom made for you, and you don't like it? You know some real men eat stuff for fun, right?'

"Yes, mommy," he said. The girls giggled at him using the name.

"Good boy," she said, and he blushed at the compliment.  "See? Good behavior gets you rewarded. Now, do you want something to wash that down?"

He nodded. "Yes, mommy, please."

"Would you drink ANYTHING to get that burning taste out, since you are too much of a pathetic wimp to handle it?"

"Yes mommy!" 

"Say it. Beg me diaper girl."

"Please mommy! I'm too much of a pathetic wimp to handle it! Please give me something to wash it down!"

"Ok," she said, and giggled. She forced another baby bottle of water into his mouth, and he drank it. The burning in his mouth was still there, and he eagerly accepted another, then another.

His bladder began to ache. From what they were making him wear, he doubted that would end well for him. However, his mouth still burned, and he took more in.

"Good baby," she said, and patted his head. "Now lets have some fun." 

She lifted him and sat him back on his knees. She shoved the pacifier back in his mouth, and Liz brought another set of tubes from behind the couch. She stuck one in his diaper, and attached another to his pacifier, which he realized had an adjustable hole in the teat.

"You, my little diaper girl, are going to be our spare garbage disposal and toilet tonight. One of these pipes goes into your mouth, the other your diaper, pray we use the right one more then the wrong." 

• Like 2

"MMM MM!" he said. His mind filled with disgust at the thought. He looked around in panic as the women laughed and giggled at him. They began to pass around drinks and chugged in front of him.

A women he didn't recognize walked up to him. "Just to get this started," she said. She poured a bit of her drink into one tube, and he watched it flow down the pipe into his diaper. 

The cool, bubbling liquid inflated his diaper, and he moaned. She laughed. "Good diaper girl. Now for the other end," She poured some into the other tube, and his mouth filled with sweet, strong alcohol. He swallowed it, preferring it to the tastes that had filled his mouth earlier.

She cupped his cheek. "Good diaper girl, drink up nicely. You'll be getting a lot of that tonight. In case you can't tell, this is an orgy, and one you aren't part of. You are going to sit there with  in your widdle diapers, and get more and more desperate as we have our fun. As we do, anything we don't want to finish will end up in your mouth or diaper, so be a good diaper girl and take it all, and you might have a chance after, ok?" 

He nodded at her. She turned, and, as if just to rub it in, pushed her bottom into his face for a second, then walked away.

Ryan watched as the events proved her right. The women began drinking more and more, and as they got drunk, began making out around him. Panties and bras came off, some discarded, some packed neatly, and some others still thrown at him or wrapped over his face.

He felt himself panting. He stared at the naked, gorgeous woman around him, trying to take in as much as he could. Soon he was gasping for breath. His desperation for any touch, any kind of pleasure from them grew with each minute, and he could do nothing to relieve it.

A woman came up to him. She reached down and ran a finger nail across his face. He gasped again, and felt his body convulse. She took her drink, and like the other woman before, poured a bit into his mouth and diaper. He swallowed, and felt the fluid soak the padding. She then shoved his nose deep inside her, and he inhaled. She smiled at him, then turned and did the same for her behind, and he inhaled again. 

He felt a tap on his shoulder. Another women stood beside him. She wrapped her thong around him, then poured her own drink directly into his diaper.

The pattern repeated itself. He swore he took on liters of alcohol, both in his mouth and diaper. He felt himself get drunker and drunker, and his diaper get thicker.

Another women came up, this time not holding a drink. He looked up at her curiously. She bent over, picked his chin up, and kissed his forehead, then his pacifier.

"I don't have a drink, but I think I have something else for your pampers. Don't want them to go to waste, do we?" 

She stood over the funnel. Ryan watched, mouth agape, as a stream of yellow fluid poured from her and into the tube. 

"Ahhhh," he moaned as the fluid came down and poured into his diaper. It hit him, and he almost shouted in restrained pleasure. His mind told him he should be disgusted, but every part of his body craved more,. He felt the diaper expand and heard the tapes strain, and she left.

Another women came up, poured champagne into his mouth, then stood over the funnel herself. 

"Aaa aaa' he whined as his diaper expanded further. 

She kissed him, and left.

Ryan was bloated, sick, and harder then he ever had been before. His stomach was in knots, begging for relief from the mountain of material inside of him, and his bladder ached. He was sure if it continued he would burst.

He looked down at his already soaked diaper. With all the water he had been force fed, he knew he needed relief, and two women had already 'used' it. 

He closed his eyes, and relaxed.

The feeling made him gasp, and his diaper warmed up further. He moaned from the release and the feeling of it inflating. In a moment, he was sitting in a puddle inside his own diaper, and was shocked to see how excited the thought made him.

Luckily, the hours passed, and it was soon almost midnight. Sawyer approached him again.

"Hello little baby girl, did you have fun?"

• Like 6

He nodded.

She laughed. "God you're pathetic. You actually enjoyed that? You enjoyed being humiliated, paraded around in skirts and diapers, used as a toilet, and treated like our little bitch?"

He paused, blushed, but still nodded.

"Figures. A loser like you would, and the fact you're here proves it. Looks like you're learning to love your diapers aren't you, you pervert."

He looked down at the white, printed material jutting out from under his skirt. He couldn't say he loved them. However, the thought of this attractive, powerful woman dressing him up in humiliating clothes for her own pleasure... it made him shudder. He hated that he loved it.

"I really hope you are still learning your lesson. I hope when we are done, you never even think of stalking one of my friends again, ok? And if you do, all the videos from tonight will go online on our favorite sites, and you will have your own herd of perverts coming after you, understood? You want men coming hoping to spank you in a skirt and diaper or tie you down?"

He nodded. Even that last, horrifying threat served as pleasure in his mindset. He shuddered again.

She looked down at it and shook her head, a bemused smile on her face. "Wow, literally too perverted to punish, Diaper Girl. Maybe I'll just keep you around like this after and we can do it each week?

"MHMM!" he said eagerly, nodding. She laughed, then continued.

"We have one more game for you, then you can finish and rest, ok? You see, its almost midnight. Normally, we'd watch a ball drop and hear fireworks, wouldn't we?"

He nodded, curious.

"We don't have one, but we will see SOMETHING drop, and hear SOMETHING go off." She held up the remote. "You see this? When I hit this button, that little plug inside you will open up, and we will all get a nice view of you filling your diapers to the brim. With all the laxatives enemas in you, you're going to make a nice, big, stinky mess for mommy. Then, we are going to take turns passing you around on our laps, bouncing you up and down, where ALL the spicy mush we give you is going to burn your spanked bottom again and again. And that's how you'll end the night- not with anyone here or with anyone in a relationship with you, but with you bouncing up in your dirty, poopy diapers, spanked bum aching the entire time, while we all laugh at you. Sound fun?"

For once, he shook his head. "MMM MM!" he begged, though she only laughed and walked away to get everyone's attention.

Part of him knew it was coming. They had fed him laxatives, they had even given him an enema, and they put him in diapers. Logically, there was only one way for that to go. Still, even after all he experienced, the idea of messing his diaper shook him to his very core.

"MMM MMM! MMM MMM!" he complained as three of the women untied his leash and lifted him up by his legs and arms. He struggled helplessly, the ropes on his feet and hands keeping him in place as the carried him to the top of a shelf. They set him down, bottom to the audience, and almost eye level with everyone there. They lifted his skirt and tied it tightly around his waist, exposing the full back of his diaper.

Sawyer just patted his diapered bottom. "Its so cute to hear you complain, as if you get a say. We know you love it, pervert, so just accept it."

His plug started vibrating. He lifted his head back, feeling his tears mix with the drool from his mouth. They all laughed as he moaned, but nothing he could to could stop his reaction.

The countdown started.

"10!" they chanted.

He moaned louder.

"9!" 

He whined, not wanting them to see what he knew what was coming.

"8!"

He cried and screamed as loud as his pacifier gag would allow, desperately hoping someone else would hear and come to his aid.

"7!"

He pulled and struggled at the chains, but nothing budged. His diapered behind remained where it was, and there was no way to change it.

"6! 5! 4! 3!"

"MMMM!!" He cried. 

"2! 1!"

He hung his head in shame. He felt the plug expand.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
21 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

This story gets better and better.

Hehe for everyone except poor, soon to be stinky little Ryan, it seems

20 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

He seems to be enjoying it though.  He may not want to leave at the end of the night

hmm good point. Perhaps he is naturally an ABDL and just didn't know it.

"BLARRRR!" the sound coming from his diaper was deafening to his ears. 

The combination of of enema, laxatives, and force feeding had left his stomach jam packed, and every inch of it poured out of him. He struggled helplessly, nothing he could do would stop the effect of the expanded plug.

He groaned and rocked. His diaper expanded further, and blew up behind his back as the audience cheered and laughed. He gasped and bent over, more and more pouring out.

After what seemed like an eternity, he was left gasping, panting, and sweating, for a very different reason then before. The smell hit his nose, and gagged.

Arms grabbed him and picked him up into the air. He shook his head and whined, trying to beg them not to, but no words came out from the pacifier gag. He knew what was coming, but tied as he was, there was no way to stop it.

He didn't know the owner of the first lap he was sat on. The woman smiled at him, made an exaggerated waving motion with his hand to make fun of his smell, and pushed him down.

"EEEE!" he screamed as his bottom settled into the disgusting mess in his diaper. The ooze was pushed into him and caked him, making every inch it covered burned. When he was finally in it, the smell filled his nose and he gagged.

"Gagging on your own smell, stinky?" the woman teased. "That's ok. Someone want to give little poopy pants her doll so she stops whining?" 

The doll was shoved in his lap, completing the look of being cradled on her. He felt her lift her leg slowly, then begin bouncing. 

"EEEP!" he shrieked as the mush was repeatedly jammed into him. The mix of humiliation, disgust, and pain filled him, and he cried loudly as he bounced. Each loud "Squelch" made him whine harder, and made them laugh louder.

He was passed to another lap, then another. Each woman took the time to tease and mock him, and reveled in his reaction.

Thoughts ran through his head. He was in a dress and a poopy diaper, smelling so bad that he gagged on his own smell, with all the women he had longed after laughing at him. And yet, he had never been more excited. He knew that if she offered him another night of the same, he'd accept.

It ended on Jordan's lap. The woman who had reveled most in his pain, humiliated and punished him the worse, had the final say in his night

"Hey there poopy pants. Hey there stinky little boy. Having fun bouncing up and down in your sad, pathetic diapers?"

He nodded, tears in his eyes. His bottom burned and ached. The mush wrapped him, moving with each bounce, making him more sick and more eager.

"I think that is what I'm going to call you, poopy pants. I've never seen a grown man so pathetic that he filled his diapers in front of a room full of women. You like your new name poopy pants?"

He nodded. 

"Really? Ok poopy pants, I'll just call you that forever. Should I go to your roommate and tell him too? Your work? Should I make you call yourself that online? Should I..."

Her teasing went on, until he was crying from shame. His mind was full of unexpected emotions he had never experienced before, and he had no idea how to comprehend them.

Ryan's lay backward in his bully's arms, panting and drooling. His vision went black for a moment, and he rocked forward.

When he finally became cognizant again, he looked up to see everyone staring and laughing.

"Enjoy that poopy pants?" Jordan said.

"Mhmm," he nodded sadly.

"Good little poopy pants. Now go with your mommy so we don't have to smell you anymore."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She lifted him up and settled him in Sawyer's lap, and she untied him and removed his gag. As soon as he could move again, he curled in close to her, and hugged her, causing more awws and laughter from the women.

Sawyer rubbed his back. "Good baby. You have fun diaper girl?"

"Yes mommy," he said.

"Did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes mommy."

"Good baby. Now, I think its bedtime for you so mommy can have fun with her friends, ok?"

"Yes mommy," he said.

"Say goodnight diaper girl, and thank them for helping you learn your lesson."

"Goodnight!" he said. "Thanks for helping me learn my lesson."

"Goodnight diaper girl!" they all responded, except for Jordan, who still referred to him as "poopy pants."

Sawyer attached his leash to him, and led him, crawling, into another room. There, she sat on a chair, and patted her knee.

Still obedient, he got up and settled down. She giggled. "Jeeze, you really do stink there diaper girl," she said, and waved her hand in front of her nose.

"I know mommy."

She reached beside the chair and took out a bottle of clear fluid. He stared at it nervously. She noticed, and said. "It's water. You can relax now sweetie. We are done humiliating you for the day. You will need water after everything you went through." She put the teat in his mouth, and he began drinking, happy to see it really was water.

"So, are you going to do anything like that again?"

He shook his head.

"Good boy. Now, you have a choice."

"You might be tempted to try to rat us out or report us to someone. However, first of all, we will respond with the evidence you've been stalking us, and charge you. Since I can DEFINITLY afford a better lawyer then you, and we will win."

He nodded. The thought of trying to prosecute them had come to his mind, but he figured something like this would happen.

"Next, if you try anything, we have countless videos of you crawling in diapers, wearing dresses, and begging to be humiliated. That will find its way online, and we will make sure you end up looking bad in each video."

"So, for now, I'm going to put you in perfect adorable baby girl pajamas, and send you to bed. Tomorrow, you will have a choice. Either, you can get up, shower, go home in your regular clothes, and we will forget this happened. Or..."

He listened attentively while drinking his bottle.

"Tomorrow, if you wake up, call me mommy, ask nicely, and promise to behave, we can have more fun. I will send you home in your stinky diaper. There, you will film yourself cutting up each pair of naughty big boy boxers in your shelf and replacing them with more diapers. Then, you will pledge to me. If you do that, I will pay to have your stuff moved in here, and you will live as my permanent pamepered submissive. You will obey me, do my chores, do anything to please me, and I will punish you at will. In return, I will keep you in diapers and skirts tease you constantly since you clearly love them, and I  will reward you whenever I think you've been a good baby."

"Ummm..." he said.

"Don't answer now," She said, and kissed his forehead. "Go to bed, we have a nice comfy cage for you to sleep in, and you will respond in the morning. Ok?"

"Ok. Mommy, can I get changed now, orrr..."

She laughed. "No, you're sleeping in that." She pressed a hand against the front of his diaper and rubbed it into him. "You are still being punished. You are going to sleep in your poopy diaper, laying all night in it as you get a rash, and wake up smelling worse then ever. I want you to be reminded of tonight every time you sit down and feel the painful diaper rash and spanking we gave you, and remember you are the only grown man who still has to worry about having a diaper rash on public." She pressed harder. "Plus that way, if you do decide to go home in it, you'll will have to wonder if anyone can smell your dirty, disgusting diapers, and know what a tiny, pathetic baby you are, and you can...

He gasped and started panting.

She looked at him with wide eyes. "Well, that was surprising. I guess I kind of know what you'll decide."

• Like 4

I knew he enjoyed it.  I sorta hope he doesn’t pledge to her so that he can be humiliated again because he didn’t learn his lesson and tried the same moves on another woman who turns out to be her friend as well

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2024 at 4:35 PM, mikejackson999 said:

I knew he enjoyed it.  I sorta hope he doesn’t pledge to her so that he can be humiliated again because he didn’t learn his lesson and tried the same moves on another woman who turns out to be her friend as well

LOL so he can just repeat the process? Maybe, though I think we all know where he belongs.

But either way, no spoilers, final section is up so you can see what happens for real :lol: 

Three months had passed. 

Ryan looked out the window at the rising towers beyond. He breathed in fresh air, and sighed, smiling.

He turned back into the massive condo. His pink skirts swirled as he walked through the house, making sure every inch of it was clean before Mommy got home. She would be there soon, probably with a friend, and he wanted to make sure it was perfect. He checked the curried meat in the slow cooker. He had become a much better cook since he had moved in- the state of his butt often depended on if his Mommy liked what he cooked.

An alarm went off, marking the end of his free day. He grabbed his paddle and leash from where he kept them in the living room, walked to the front door, and knelt. As he had done dozens of times, he attached the leash to the collar he now permanently wore, and held the handle, along with his collar, in his upturned hands. He bent over.

He checked his outfit. As a rule, his diaper should always be exposed. Today he was wearing triple layered bunny hops, covered by locking plastic pants he never held the key to. He had already filled them several times that day, and hoped that would make his Mommy happy.

He waited. From that point on, it could be minutes, or hours, until she was home. His job was to remain perfectly still regardless, and a monitoring camera ensured he obeyed. As long as he never heard otherwise, this is how he spent the time from four PM until whenever she got home.

Fortunately, it wasn't long until he heard footsteps. There were two of them, and from the weight he guessed the other was male. That told him Mommy had taken home one of her boyfriends. Depending on how the night went, he may be asked to join, perhaps help the man, or he might be left locked up in his cage, merely witnessing it as he struggled, helpless, with no relief. He hoped for the first- it gave him the best chance of reward.

The door opened, and his Mommy walked in. She bent and took the leash and paddle from his hand.

She put a foot under his mouth, and he kissed it. She moved aside, and another larger foot came under, which he kissed too.

"Knees," she commanded.

He snapped up into position. This position, also called "position 2", was normally what came next. It had him kneeling regularly, back straight, and hands on his lap.

Mommy walked round to his back, and lifted his skirt. She tsked. "That is one poopy pamper, Diaper Girl," she said the name that now came to him as if capitalized, the name printed on his collar, the name he was most willing to respond to. "Pathetic. A 25 year old man in a dirty diaper. Lets decide if you've earned a change."

"Yes mommy," he said.

"Eyes," she said.

He looked up at her. This was the first time since she came in that he saw her face, as well as the man beside her. He had seen him a few times, though he didn't know his name. The man in question liked proving he was dominant over Ryan, and Ryan had no issues accepting that role. However, the ways he did it could get rough, and Ryan gulped, thinking about what kind of night he was in for.

Mommy reached down and cupped his face. "Alright then Diaper Girl. We are going to look around the house, and see if you made any mistakes or left any chores undone. Then, we will see the dinner you cooked us, and decide if we like it, or if its going in your pampers too. What we decide will determine if we punish you, and if we change you."

"Then tonight, we will have some fun. You will eat early in your high chair, then take your normal place waiting on us. After that, Mommy's boyfriend has some things he wants you to do to help him get ready to please Mommy, and you will watch from your cage as we go about it. If, and I mean IF, you do everything perfectly, we might reward you tonight. Alright?

Ryan nodded eagerly.

"Good boy. Position 1."

He put his head down, prone and bowing.

"Position 2." 

He knelt back up as he was. She laughed.

"Position 3."

He lay back ward and lifted his legs in the air, then grabbed at his ankles. This was something his Mommy had shown him, and he had learned from yoga. It was called "baby pose." Aside from being a stretch, it left him particularly venerable, and always made him blush. When Mommy sometimes tied his wrists to his ankles in it, he became as helpless as he looked.

"Hmmm," she said. "Diaper position."

He switched his hands to his knees and held his knees to his chest. This was used for spankings, changes, or just to make him feel more helpless.

She shook her head. "No, position 3."

He switched back, and she nodded. "Good boy. That will do." She knelt down in front of him, and put a hand on his now exposed diaper. She rubbed the mess into him, and he moaned as her hand went back and forth. She took the pacifier from the string on his chest and put it in his mouth, then returned to rubbing his diaper.

"Now, you will stay like this until we return, understand?" she said, and pressed hard on his diaper. She returned to her teasing, cooing voice, the same tone that had driven him mad on the first night.

He nodded.

"Good boy. I hope for your sake you did your chores and can have fun tonight, or you will have to stay in your dirty diapers allll night," she said.

He nodded again.

She stood up. "Good boy. Just stay like that stinky pants, Mommy doesn't want your smell following us around."

He nodded agreement, and watched them leave.

No matter what the result from their inspection was, he couldn't wait. If they came back to spank him, keep him in his dirty diapers, and lock him up for the night, he knew he'd spend the night panting and loving every sensation. If they came back to praise him, change him and let him join in their games, then it was even better.

He lay back and sighed. He didn't know if there was a more perfect life for him.

• Like 4

Intense - but excellent!

We don't know if he's in chastity as yet - obviously locked in his plastic pants with little relief - perhaps he's unable to hump his extra-padding nappies enough, or he's been caught humping before.

• Like 1
On 3/19/2024 at 3:15 AM, D503 said:

Intense - but excellent!

We don't know if he's in chastity as yet - obviously locked in his plastic pants with little relief - perhaps he's unable to hump his extra-padding nappies enough, or he's been caught humping before.

Thanks!

And good point. Unfortunatly due to trying to keep the free versions of this "cleaner", I can't specify.

• Like 1