LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Oil vs BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby oil

What is the difference?

Baby oil is made from petroleum, Sesame oil, olive oil and a few others. Mostly as moisturizers and lubricants. And it destroys rubber panties

https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=601608324&sxsrf=ACQVn0_kbrTKmOfiEZ7QRaISBhTxkKb5Bg:1706234429406&q=What+does+baby+oil+consist+of+on+face&uds=AMwkrPut9Fm4Bubzqw3Vhv1ZJm_hNwEgEZguUhuYvFCxjGXs-tjOLVPa2elXeSVfIoqxAvnrWw5OBvSilzN1OWhWMC07rWDKxJvsFvc0zMfDQNpJPPbIjs91WJc22aF6kM4LCgCtSCrS&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwixvcXI-vmDAxVgEVkFHX6UDDgQxKsJegQIChAB&ictx=0&biw=842&bih=337&dpr=1.62

BabyDoll Bath, Body and Baby Oil is made from glycerin, aloe vera, coconut oil, vitamin E and some water and Dreft Blissfuls. All of these are hypolallegenic and most are therapeutic or restorative as well as lubricants and moisturizers. There are also absorbed into the skin and work well with baby powder. Like all BabyDoll products, they are RUBBER PANTY SAFE and tested by leaving some smeared all over a piece of Comco material for 3 days straight with no discernible change: Try that with baby oil. and as the name says, it can be used as a bath oil or right on the body, behind the ears for that baby/little girl scent, patches of dry skin or even as a shaving lubricant

This is better than I thought. I had a patch of rough skin on my forehead for a few months. On the 23rd I put a little of it on that patch and it is still normal. I took a look at the benfits of coconut oil and I was impressed and we all know what aloe vera and topical vitamin E can do. Glycerin is a known moisturizer