LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sexual diaper dependence?

Hi there.

My name is Kinsir, and im an ABDL for quite some years now. 

My whole life, i was allways sexually fixated on diaper content, but id love to take it wven one step further.

So im dreaming about conditioning or training myself in such a way, that im fully diaper dependant on diapers. If possible maybe in such a way that i cant propperly masturbate without wearing one anymore. It would be my total dream.

So i was curious if you had any idea what i could try out, in order to further go into that direction. 

Thanks for your answers in advance

• Like 2

Would this desired dependence on a diaper for sexual pleasure rule out having sexual intercourse with a partner?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, adhb said:

Would this desired dependence on a diaper for sexual pleasure rule out having sexual intercourse with a partner?

Yes.

Im already fully diapersexual/Ace and stillba virgin. I dont like or want sex with others. Izs justvnot my cup of tea. I rather play in my diapers, on my own.

• Like 2

Different people are turned on by different things. Some on here will be very excited by the pictures and often it might even boil down to a certain type of picture like pictures of men in diapers as opposed to women in diapers or vice versa. I myself am not very turned on by the visual so much so I hardly ever look at the pictures on here. I am capable of being very turned on by the stories but I am somewhat narrow in my tastes. Reading stories or looking at pictures is a good form of foreplay for someone not interested in losing their virginity with another person. Maybe you could explore those avenues, who knows, you may find something you really really like.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
On 1/23/2024 at 2:43 AM, Kinsir said:

Hi there.

My name is Kinsir, and im an ABDL for quite some years now. 

My whole life, i was allways sexually fixated on diaper content, but id love to take it wven one step further.

So im dreaming about conditioning or training myself in such a way, that im fully diaper dependant on diapers. If possible maybe in such a way that i cant propperly masturbate without wearing one anymore. It would be my total dream.

So i was curious if you had any idea what i could try out, in order to further go into that direction. 

Thanks for your answers in advance

Sounds like you are a "sexually-exclusive autonepiophiliac". You can read more about that un Dr. Rhoda Lipscomb's book, "You're not broken".

• 2 months later...
On 1/24/2024 at 1:31 AM, Kinsir said:

Yes.

Im already fully diapersexual/Ace and stillba virgin. I dont like or want sex with others. Izs justvnot my cup of tea. I rather play in my diapers, on my own.

I thought I was alone in feeling this way! I'm glad others enjoy physical attractions to others, I just never really have. Diaper stuff just seems to turn me on more than anything, and I've always felt weird for preferring that over a person