LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No longer the big sister. (This is for me and Rynobro)

It’s a lovely sunny day and Leah is walking home from school with her friends she s in the cheerleading team and one of the most popular girls at school. She’s so used to getting her own way especially having grown up with it just being her and her mother. Unfortunately that had changed her mother had met her soon to be husband who had a daughter she was two years older then Leah. Leah didn’t like the fact she had to share things now. 
she had tried at first to get on with Carrie but she had struggled with this it didn’t help that Carrie liked to make it clear she was older.

when she got home she saw Carrie watching tv. There parents had left for business trip that morning. “I’m going to have a party” Leah said 

"Whatever, If you want to throw a kiddie party then you have fun. I will be nice enough not to tell the parents." said Carrie finishing putting lipstick on. "Now you throw your little kiddie party, I will not be here. I am going to the club like a proper adult." said Carrie making sure she had her fake ID in her purse. "So this is who it will work, you will not tell them about me and i will keep my mouth shut about your party." said Carrie with an evil grin.

Carrie smiled as her bestie drove up. "See ya, enjoy your kiddie party with your kiddie friends." she said joining in laughing with her bestie before they drove off to meet her other friends at the club.

“Don’t get caught again im not going to help you out when they don’t believe your fake ID” she shouts after her as she drives off.

she then starts calling her friends she was going to have a few friends over as she wanted back up for when her sister got home in case she was causing trouble 

Carrie was able to get into the club and get a few drinks. She loved the party scene. “Let’s do another shot.” Called Carrie and her friends cheered. Carrie spent most of her time on the dance floor, rocking to the music the DJ was playing tonight. After three hours of the club, Carrie was tired and drunk, her friend who was the DD was able to drive her back to the house and help her walk to the front door.

Carrie entered the house after a few tries with her keys. “Out of the way.” Said Carrie to one of Leah’s friends. “Hey Leah they need to be gone.” Slurred Carrie. She moved a girl off the sofa before face planting on the sofa and passed out.

Leah and her friends were watching a movie when they heard someone at the door followed shortly after by Carrie stumbling through completely drunk her friends started laughing at first.

Chloe who Carrie pushed off the sofa really wasn’t happy.”your sister is such a spoiled brat” she said as Carrie lay there completely out of it Chloe decided to have some fun and moved carries arm so Carrie was sucking her thumb she then took a picture and a video

• 2 weeks later...

Carrie woke up in the early morning. She yawned before she went to the bathroom. She groaned that her head throbbed and the cold toilet did not help in that matter. “Crazy night.” Said Carrie. She moaned before throwing up in the trashcan. Bladder and stomach emptied Carrie felt a little better.

Carrie got into her bed and passed out until it was able ten minutes until the bus arrived. Carrie looked at the clock and decided she was too sick (hungover) to go to school. So she told the school she had a stomach bug.

Leah and Chloe were laughing when they looked back at the photos they now had of Carrie she looked adorable sucking her thumb.

Using Chloe’s phone so Carrie wouldn’t recognise the number they sent her photo of her sleeping sucking her thumb