LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Found Out... Again

ugh great lol ive been found out again. i bought a case and didnt worry about it cause my parents respect my privacy... usually lol anyways my mom already knows and is ok with it but my sted dad say it and his mom lives with us and she gets diapers sent here all the time and the box looked just like hers pretty much hmmm imagine that lol then he saw that it was for me and lucky me theres handle holes on the side so he looked in and saw what they where and now asked my mom to find out whats up and we have no idea what to tell him lol i know he wont be all mean about it but i dont want to talk to him about it hell i didnt even want him to know now its gonna be all odd being around him. anyways any ideas on how to tell him? i want to stick to the truth just dont know a good way to say it lol

Shadows,

I’ve caught up on some of your other posts and I have to admit you seem to be handling things pretty well so far. The admission on your blog site is rather bold. Have people who see you daily seen and commented on your decision?

As far as your current problem goes, I think you are talking about your step dad. (There was typo so I’m not 100% sure that is what you meant.) But if he hasn’t been in your life very long, or if you don’t have a good relationship with him, let your mother handle him. Don’t volunteer anything. If he asks, go ahead and be up front. You’ve already been open about it with your mother and your peers on the Internet. If he presses the issue or your mother does, just tell them that wearing diapers comforts you and makes you fell less anxious, nervous and happier. (Feel free to change the feeling to whatever it is for you.) Then just hold your ground.

I’ll assume that you don’t use drugs or other substances to cope, if so, you can make that point. But don’t go too far into it. If they threaten to “out” you, tell them that you’ve already done so and every girl that you have dated knew about it.

Don’t let him rattle you.

I will tell you now that I’m 40 years old and I didn’t have the balls to be open about my desires for a very long time. I even faked an injury for awhile this year to cover wearing 24/7. It took about 4 or 6 weeks before I told my wife the truth.

Recently, I found out that my office knew I had been wearing for about 4 or 5 months. No one has asked why but if it come up, I will be honest with them.

You seem to know what you want to do and seem capable of holding your own. That blog you have took a lot of guts. I’m impressed.