LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jessica's Misfortune (private)

Jessica woke up and looked at the time. She quickly jumped out of bed and started getting ready for work. She woke up late so she'll have to grab a bagel and a coffee in a travel mug so she can eat and drink of the way to work so she won't be late. She starts the coffee and puts the bagel in the toaster. She goes pee abd puts on clean panties and some grey leggings. She brushes her teeth and puts her hair in a potty tail. After putting on her tennis shoes she puts her coffee in her travel mug and puts cream cheese on her bagel and rushes out the door.

Luckily she is just a 15 minute walk to work so she walks to work. This time it's more of a fast walk. She works at the local, privately own Littles daycare. It's ran by a woman, not much older then Jessica, which is twenty-five years old. Jessica's boss is tall, even by Amazon standards and Jessica is short by Amazon standards. Jessica always feels like a young teenager when standing next to her boss. She can't be late, her boss is very no nonsense type of person and strict. 

Once at work she passes the Tweener working the front desk, "Hi Tracy, good morning." Jessica greets her coworker as she finishes her coffee and bagel.

"Good morning Jessica, have a good morning." Tracy replies.

Jessica walks into her classroom where the less regressed Littles stay and the odd Tweener that they get. They usually see a few Tweener enrolled when school is out because their mommy's like to keep them in elementary school. Sometimes they're in pull ups, but usually within two weeks they're back in diapers during the day and not just when they're asleep. 

Jessica greets her two coworkers that are already there. One is her age and the other one is old enough to be her mother. I don't get along well with Nancy, the older of the two. She's very by the book and old fashioned and set in her ways.

Vivien is a young Amazon at the same age as Jessica. After waking up, Vivien brushes her teeth, uses the toilet and showers. Making sure to take extra care of her long black hair. Looking in the mirror she sees her ocean blue eyes looking back, inspecting for any spots she needs to treat with a little cosmetics here and there.

After Vivien is satisfied with her appearance, she puts on her work uniform, making sure that it sits not to tightly on her breasts. Her assets are well developed, as she loves to breastfeed the Littles at the daycare.

Starting her way towards work, she grabs something to eat in one of the subway stations. There is this one spot that is cheap enough and still has a decent quality. She likes to stop there often on workdays.

Arriving at the daycare with a warm smile on her face, she enters the building with a spring in her step. Greeting her coworker Jessica in a cheerful voice, "Hey, it's a nice day isn't it? The sun is shining and it's not too hot.We should take the Littles outdoors a bit!"

There is a playground for Littles near the daycare and Vivien likes to make excursions there from time to time.

Jessica smiles at Vivian as she informs us of her idea.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. Probably before lunch, so they can run their energy out and be ready for naps after lunch." Jessica replies. 

Nancy just nods in agreement while getting everything ready.

Eventually the Littles started coming in, slowly at first  then all at once. It got busy really fast, it being a Monday and all. 

Jessica realized she shouldn't have drank that coffee too fast. She always needs to poop within 45 minutes of drinking coffee and today is no exception. Usually she's awake in time to drink her coffee and go to the bathroom before heading to work or right as she gets to work. Today none of that happened. It's now been two hours since she's arrived and she really needs to go, but it's been too hectic. All the Littles being excited about being with their friends after the weekend being apart. A few tantrums from the two that was newly adopted and one who had just had a major blowout so Nancy was dealing with that. Jessica figured she could just hold off till nap time. They were getting ready now to head outside with their charges anyway.

Vivien is happy that everything works out nicely. It's a lot of work handling all the Littles, caring for them, changing their diaper, feeding them and so on ...

For Vivien it feels satisfying and rewarding. She loves to take care of them and to baby them lots! She always gets excited when being near them, giving her enough energy to power through the stress.

Before lunch, Vivien prepares everything for their departure. Making sure that every Little has their cute little shoes on and that Nancy has packed enough refreshments in the bag they will bring with them. The Little ones get thirsty fast, especially when exercising!

After starting their journey to the playground, Vivien again has this strange feeling towards Jessica. She can't really explain it, but sometimes her small colleague looks just like a toddler just pretending to be a nurse ... Banishing these thoughts immediately, as Jessica is an Amazon. That's the definition of mature and it still surprises Vivien that her instincts seem to fire on her coworker ...

Arriving at the playground, the Littles seem eager to play. Together with Jessica and Nancy they form a triangle around the area to make sure that they always have everyone in view. This is paramount for such a large group of needy Littles and Betweener!

It doesn't take long and a group of Littles from the daycare approach her, looking a bit shy as they state, "We are thirsty nanny. Can you give us something to drink?"

The bag with the refreshments is over by Jessica, each of them handling different needs. Nancy for example has everything for diaper changes and Vivien herself ...

With a warm smile, Vivien responds, "Of course! You can go one after the other.", taking the leader of the group first, she puts him into her lap. Opening her nursing bra, she coos "Such a good baby boy. Drink as much as you like!", guiding him to her breast.

The other Littles look with slight envy at the scene. All of them heavily addicted to Vivien's sweet breastmilk, they can't wait until it's their turn!

A couple of the Littles wet or mess themselves during the feeding, getting lots of praise from Vivien for being such cute little babies! Giving out sweets to them before sending them over to Nancy for a change.

Jessica is glad to be outside. Usually she loves being able to take them outside, but today it's not going her way. Now that she doesn't have any distractions and as usual most of the Littles go to Vivian to be breastfed because they're addicted to it. Not that you can tell Vivian, or Nancy for that matter,  they don't believe it. Jessica on the other hand has read the studies on it and what it can do to even full grown Amazon's potty training if they drink too much of it. A little wouldn't hurt an Amazon due to their size, but a lot, like two breasts full, would make an average size Amazon mess themselves. Without distractions all Jessica could do is think about needing the toilet. Finally a few minutes before going inside Jessica loses control. Without meaning to, she squats a little as her body betrays her and starts pushing a huge solid mess into her panties. 

Nancy was happy to change the Littles diaper. As she looked at her watch to see how close to time to go it was, she looked over to Vivian first to confirm that they're about to go back in. After a nod from Vivian they both look over to Jessica to see if she's ready to go back in. That's when they see Jessica, her knees bent a little and her face turning red. To Nancy she swears it looks like Jessica is pooping herself, but that can't be possible, she's an Amazon for goodness sake.

Seeing that Jessica seems to be in some kind of distress, she stops the next Little, "Sorry sweety, your milkies have to wait a bit. I have to look after Jessica, it looks like she may need my help."

One of the Little girls laughs and states, "Miss Jessica is going poopy like a baby!", knowing quite well what this pose is meaning. Quickly other Littles catch on and start chuckling, causing Vivien to look at them sternly.

Vivien never looks at you like this or if that's the case you're in for a spanking from Nancy. The laughter immediately quiets down and the Littles follow Vivien, who started to move towards Jessica.

As Vivien comes closer, she can't believe what she is seeing!

Jessica looks up and sees Vivian walking towards. She pushes one last time and finishes filling her panties while looking Vivian in the eyes. Jessica's face us red from the humiliation of what she had just done. Unless she did something quick or if Vivian would help her hide it, otherwise her boss would not be happy. She'd be punished for sure, probably fired and then Jessica would be out of a job and probably blacklisted from ever working in daycare or with Littles again and it will probably go on her work record for every future employer to see.

Right as she was trying to come up with plan, mostly to hide this from Nancy, she felt a hand on her back and the back of her leggings being pulled back along with her panties. 

"I was right. You did just stand there and poop your big girl panties like a naughty little girl." Nancy said loudly as she let go of Jessica's pants.

"You're an Amazon for goodness sake, you should be ashamed of yourself. Let's get everyone back inside and I'll let the boss know what an immature Nanny you are once we get back. Just great, lunch is probably going to get pushed back, along with naps. All because you decided to poop in your panties instead of a toilet." Nancy said before walking off to gather the Littles, not that it was hard since all of them are now standing around watching them. She did have to answer a few questions on if Nanny Jess was going to get punished or if she was in trouble. Which she answered yes to those questions. 

Vivien is in shock when she sees what Jessica has done! "What have you done Jessica? I thought you were a big girl, an Amazon, but ... this ...", pointing at her poop filled panties, "That's something an Amazon would never do! I knew you were a Little or Betweener that just pretended to be a big girl!"

Now everything starts to make sense for Vivien. Why she always felt like Jessica wasn't as mature as she tried to portray herself as.

Seeing that Nancy is ready to go back, Vivien suggests, "Hey Nancy, we should put a diaper on Jessica. Right over her poopy pants ... You know, to keep it all contained ...", not wanting to create a huge mess when walking her back this way. As Jessica is so small, one of the Betweener diapers should fit her.

Jessica came out of her shocked state at hearing everything Vivian said.

"I'm not a Little or Betweener, I am an Amazon. I swear I'm a big girl." Jessica almost whined. Well maybe she did whine a little bit. 

Then she heard what she had asked Nancy. "No, please don't put me in a diaper. I'm, I'm an Amazon, besides they won't fit me. Just, just don't tell anyone and we can forget about this and it was just an accident, a one time thing." She was begging now. She wasn't sure if the diaper would fit or not, if it did, it would be a tight fit. She might be on the smaller size as an Amazon, but Betweener diapers usually run the average size for Betweeners. 

Nancy just nodded at Vivian as she grabbed a Betweener size diaper out of the bag she had, completely ignoring Jessica as she put the diaper on Jessica while she was standing up. It was a tight fit, but it'll work till they get back. The boss is bound to have bigger diapers somewhere. 

"Alright, let's go. I'll take Jessica and lead while Vivian can follow at the back of the line. Everyone hold hands now." Nancy said as she grabbed the diaper bag with one hand and Jessica's hand in the other. Then after glaring at Jessica, Jessica finally took one of the Littles hand.

After arriving back at the daycare, Vivien tells Nancy, "I'll look after Jessica while you take care of the Littles and tell our boss what happened.", waiting for Nancy to be out of sight, before hugging Jessica from behind.

Making sure to squelch her diapered butt using her knee, Vivien whispers into her ear, "Such a naughty, naughty baby girl!", putting a hand to the front of Jessica's diaper and starting to rub it, "Pretending to be a big girl, an Amazon! ... When you're truly just a overgrown Betweener! ... A big baby!"

Rubbing Jessica's diaper faster and faster while making sure to squish her poopy against her, Vivien continues, "This time is over now! No more being a big girl! You will get the spanking you deserve ... But before that you will show mommy Vivien how much you love your poopy diapers! How much you need your poopy diapers!"

Feeling that Jessica is getting close to making cummies, Vivien commands "Give in to your infantile desires and make cummies for Mommy! Cry it out loud baby girl!", making sure to stimulate her in just the right way.

Feeling Jessica shiver in pleasure and call out what a big baby she truly is, Vivien praises, "Good baby girl! Now it's time to receive your spanking and if you confess during it your love for diapers ... Then Mommy will help you make cummies again!", taking a step back as if she never has done or said anything. Jessica's current state speaking enough about itself.

Jessica was so humiliated, walking back dressed like that. Once back she started to go find someplace to hide. She saw Nancy nod to Vivian and walk off with the Littles, probably getting one of the assistant teachers to help walk them to the lunch room while calling the boss to inform her what happened. 

Before Jessica got a few steps away she felt Vivian grab her from behind. Before she could respond to what Vivian said or the fact that she was smashing the mess against her, Vivian started rubbing the front of her diaper, which sadly was a bit wet because she ended up peeing a little on the way over. She'd already pooped herself so she didn't try holding it. But the warmth of her pee being pressed up against her and the fact that she hadn't had the time to masterbate lately or even had anyone touch her like that since the beginning of college a few years ago, she quickly started moaning and grinding herself in rhythm of her hand. Not even realizing that she had shouted that she was a Big baby till after she started coming down from the best orgasm she's ever had. She heard what Vivian had told her, but not sure if she could, even for an orgasm. But she didn't dwell on it long as Nancy walked back in with their boss. She didn't look happy at all.

"I got lucky and the other class of the more regressed Littles wasn't that big and with an assistant teacher's help our charges are mixed with theirs for the time being." Nancy stated, after seeing the question on Vivians face when she walked back in. Nancy was not going to miss this at all. She's been wanting to spank Jessica since Jessica started and now she'll get to see it happen, at least she hopes it will. She couldn't hide her delightful expression if she tried.

Sarah, the boss of the daycare, wasn't amused at all about Jessica pooping her pants. This can't stand! It did get even better though as she hears Jessica's voice crying out what a big baby she is.

"I can't believe what I'm seeing!", looking in disgust at Jessica, "You not only poop and wet yourself like a toddler, no ... You even get off from doing it!", seeing that Jessica is about to deny it, Sarah takes a couple steps closer and gives the front of her diaper a good squish. The moan coming from Jessica answer enough!

Putting Jessica over her knee, she receives a paddle from Nancy, raising it high she lets it crash down on Jessica's diapered butt with full force! Smack!

Starting to spank her hard while continuing to tell her what a naughty girl she is!

Vivien follows the show closely, ready to pleasure Jessica when she confesses. What she sees instead is Nancy nearly drooling at the sight, a longing look in her eyes. Putting on a mischievous smirk, Vivien moves behind Nancy, giving her a soft clap on the butt, she whispers in a seductive voice, "You like what you see, don't you?"

Jessica tried to deny everything, but before she could the paddle started raining down on her bottom. Sadly, the position over her boss's knee was odd, as her knee was pressed right between her legs so every jolt from the paddle made her push herself into her boss's knee. After the fifth swat Jessica was moaning again. 

"Not only do you seem to get off from pooping yourself, you seem to enjoy getting spanked as well. What a dirty little girl." Sarah stated as she shifted Jessica so she wasn't able to grind herself against her knee anymore. Which Jessica didn't even notice she had started doing till Sarah had moved her.

Nancy felt a pat on her butt and quickly turned to Vivian abd gave her a death stare. How dare someone pat her butt like one would a diapered Little. 

"Yes, I am." Nancy replied almost growling as she said it. Then quickly turned back to Jessica getting spanked even harder and faster by Sarah. Nancy knew she'd enjoy watching this pathetic excuse of an Amazon get punished one day, but watching her poop herself, walking back to the daycare in a diaper, hearing her cum in her dirty diaper as she shouted out what a baby she was, and now watching Sarah paddle her diapered butt hard was more then just enjoyment, Nancy was getting off on it.

Vivien backs off for now. Weaseling her way over to Sarah she whispers, "Nancy would like to give Jessica a spanking Infront of all the other Littles ... You know, to showcase that we act fair ... Anyone that poops themselves belongs into diapers, no exceptions!"

Backing off again, Vivien is curious how this will develop. She likes to play with people, whispering little ideas and advice to them. Her calm voice and friendly demeanor cause people to never strike out against her, instead often considering what she said to them.

This will not only be a test for Jessica, but for Nancy too. Vanishing into the kitchen, Vivien prepares a coffee for Nancy, adding in a small dose of laxatives. Just barely enough to make Nancy desperate, but not nearly enough to make her crap herself.

Bringing the coffee to Nancy with a warm smile, she offers it to her "As an apology for my inappropriate behaviour.", she states. Watching with glee how Nancy drinks the coffee.

If Nancy is able to control her urges, she will stop in the middle of spanking Jessica later in order to visit the toilet. This will allow Vivien to take over and make sure that as the end of the spanking, Jessica can make cummies!

On the other hand there is the possibility that Nancy can't control her urges and will ignore the need to visit the toilet. In this case she will be able to finish spanking Jessica, but at the cost of ending just like her.

Vivien can't wait to find out what will happen!

Sarah indeed considers the proposal and concludes that they should proceed in that way. Fair is fair!

"Hey Nancy, I want you to take this naughty girl over to the playroom and give her there another ten swats for enjoying the spanking I just gave her as punishment for pooping herself. Put her in another diaper right after and tell the Littles: Fair is fair! Everyone who soils themselves belongs into diapers!"

"Yes ma'am. I think it's a good idea." Nancy replied as she downed the coffee. She didn't really care actually. She just wanted an excuse to paddle Jessica's padded butt. She grabbed Jessica's ear and dragged her to the playroom. 

Jessica was sobbing by the end of her spanking and dreaded getting ten more. But before she could get herself together and say something she was dragged by her ear to the playroom. 

Nancy walked to the center of the room. She could already feel the need to poop, but she'll just wait till she's finished with Jessica. 

"Listen up everyone. Jessica was very naughty today. Can anyone tell me what she did that was so naughty?" Nancy asked the Littles.

"She pooped I'm her big girl panties." Replied the only Betweener in the class, which was also the only one in their class in pull ups, though Nancy suspected with everything going on and the disruption of the day, the girl's pull up most likely wet and she'll be getting a spanking for it when someone checks her.

"That's correct Bethany. Jessica here thought she'd rather poop in her big girl panties then hold it till she got to the potty like a big girl. Now I'm going to paddle her in front of her before she'll be changed into a clean diaper." Nancy said as she pulled a chair to the center of the room.

Nancy pulled a whining Jessica over her lap and took the paddle that Vivian remembered to get from Sarah before follow her. Nancy started spanking Jessica and got to about 8 when she realized she really needed the bathroom. She decided to hold it, she really was enjoying spanking Jessica, a lot. She even went over the ten she was supposed to give, but got to 12 or 23 before getting Jessica up and handing the paddle to Vivian. 

"Here, you can take over, give her another ten, I don't care, I just need to go to the bathroom real quick." Nancy stated as she rushed out the door. 

Nancy was old enough to be Jessica's or Vivian's mother. Which she loved to remind them a lot. That's one thing she was thinking about as she rushed to the toilet. The other thing was how quickly her need to go was. 

The only time that's ever happened was many years ago. She was a new teacher at a high school. Well, not completely new, she was on her third year teaching. 

The same feeling she has now was one she had then, but way worse.  She ended standing there in front of the classroom messing herself. Her assistant called the principal and she was there right as she finished filling her panties.

The principal cleaned her up and bend her over her own desk and took a leather strap to her bare bottom.

She found out later that a student that she refused to let go to the bathroom and ended up wetting herself had spiked her morning coffee.  The girl spent a few days in pull ups before her mother demoted her to diapers. No one knew or cared as to why. Nancy assumed she had pooped her pull up or wet one too many. 

Later she heard it took the girl almost 2 months to get her big girl panties back. As for Nancy, she got demoted to assistant teacher to the small daycare that the school had for the faculty that had children, either biological or adopted Littles/Betweeners. 

Nancy lived with her mother at the time and while the school only made her wear diapers to work for 2 weeks beforeletting her try pull ups, her mother made her wear them all the time for a month before letting her try pull ups.

It still took about a year for her to finally get her big girl panties back.  All because the teacher she was assisting and her direct supervisor was a tall Betweener that loved to spank and humiliate her every chance she got. Luckily after about 8 months someone apparently adopted her and her replacement was an Amazon and helped her get her big girl panties back. Unfortunately all of that was documented on her work history so every employer she applied for knew what had happened. It took her years to put that behind her. She's sure Sarah even knows if she ever looked her up in the system when Sarah started working there. Nancy has been working at this daycare longer then anyone else. It was her third job since working at that school. 

Nancy finally made to the bathroom door when Sarah walked to her asking about Jessica. 

"Vivian is finishing up for me. I had to rush out to use the...." Nancy froze as she felt her muscles give out and the mess start filling her granny style panties. 

Vivien watches Nancy hold out longer and longer, unable to control herself and simply use the toilet like a big girl would. Eventually Nancy is finished spanking Jessica, but Vivien can see quite clearly that she probably won't make it.

Responding to her, "Of course I can take over.", taking the paddle and going over to the whimpering Jessica. Putting her over her knee, she gives Jessica a soft spank, encouraging her in a whisper "Come on baby girl, just cry out loud to everyone here that you love this!", making sure to squish Jessica's crotch in just the right way with her knee, she continues to spank her. Smack!

Vivien will continue until Jessica at least made cummies and said something embarrassing while doing it.

However this ends, Vivien turns the whimpering mess in her arms around afterward, opening her nursing bra "Good baby girl! Time for your milkies!", lowering her breast to Jessica's mouth with the intention of breastfeeding her right here, right now!

Sarah meets Nancy right Infront of the toilets and can't believe what she is seeing when Nancy grunts before starting to fill her panties. "You too?!? I can't believe it!! Am I only surrounded by overgrown babies?", taking Nancy's arm sternly and forcing her to walk back the way she came, Nancy still pooping herself. While doing so, Sarah states, "Such a naughty, naughty girl! You know what you said earlier, right? I saw the beginning of you spanking Jessica. You're no better and I will spank you Infront of all the Littles just the same!"

Entering the room Nancy came from, Sarah states firmly, "Fair is fair!", she will have to open up another free job at the daycare now.

Jessica couldn't believe that it was finally over. She was starting to sob less till Vivian pulled her over her lap for another round. She started sobbing more before it began again. Finally after several swats and some rubbing between her legs she knew it wouldn't stop till she said something to humiliate herself. Her mind took over, trying to save herself more pain.

"I like my poopy diapers, please make me have stickies in my poopy diaper." Jessica almost shouted out. 

The spanking didn't immediately end, but Vivian started focusing more on making her make cummies in her messy diaper. It didn't take long before she once again had the best orgasm ever. She didn't even realize that if she kept getting fondled during her spankings she'll start getting aroused by them.

Jessica didn't even resist Vivian when she turned her around and opened her shirt. She was about to latch onto Vivian's nipple when Sarah and Nancy walked in.

Nancy was beside herself as she was dragged back to the playroom by her boss, which was much younger then herself. She had finally stopped pooping before they got too far. She was too far in her own head to register what was going on in the playroom at first. 

"Vivian, stop that right now. Jessica isn't a Little or an adopted Betweener. She's still an Amazon. While I can certainly punish her for pooping herself by spanking her, making her wear diapers to work and even not allowing her to ask for a change or change herself, but we cannot go around breastfeeding her or dressing her as a baby. She's being adopted, she's just on probation. Now let her up and clean her up." Sarah yelled at Vivian. She was at her witts end. Now she's got to deal with a forty something year old that pooped her panties. 

Vivien responds, "Of course Ma'am!", covering her breast and taking Jessica over to the changing table. Arriving there she carefully opens the diaper and removes the ruined panties underneath, "Oh my, you made such a big stinky! Just like a Little would!", starting to clean her with wet wipes.

Discarding the used wipes together with the diaper, Vivien decides to keep the panties though, putting them in a sealed plastic container she states, "I will keep this as a reminder of how low you can sink. It's so full with poopy and cummies!", it makes Vivien way to aroused, so she quickly puts it to the side for now.

Putting a new fresh diaper on her, Vivien coos, "It might be a bit tight, but don't worry. We will get you bigger diapers soon!", using a good amount of baby powder before closing it up.

"Before you can go, I need you to come with me!", dragging Jessica to the bathroom, "Watch and listen baby girl, this is how you use a toilet!", removing her pants and panties, Vivien reveals her slick pussy. With a horny look in her eyes she looks at Jessica before she starts to pee. A tinkling sound can be heard as it lands in the toilet.

In the middle of peeing, Vivien can't help herself any longer and starts masturbating, feeling her warm pee flow over her hand, "Ohh yes! That feels sooo good! I ...", a grunt escaping her lips as she starts pushing.

Feeling the stimulation from her hot poop exiting her while Jessica is watching, brings her over the edge. Crying out in absolute bliss, Vivien squirts into the toilet. Basking in the afterglow of her orgasm before commanding, "Big girls like me use the toilet. Now come over here and lick my pussy clean!", intending to wipe her butt with toilet paper after.

Jessica was grateful that she wasn't forced to breastfeed. If she did, depending on how much, she'd still have to wear diapers once she got home, which she did not want to do.

Jessica was so happy that she had been cleaned up, even if it was into another diaper. She blushed when Vivian mentioned everything she'd done in her panties. 

Once in the bathroom she watched in shock and jealousy as Vivian got to pee in the toilet while she, herself would have to use her diaper while at work. 

It took Jessica a few seconds to realize what Vivian told her to do, since she couldn't believe Vivian had masterbated right in front of her. She was going to refuse, but she didn't want Vivian to make her time in diapers worse so she did as she was told. 

Jessica was straight and so she's never been this close to a vigina before. But she quickly liked Vivian's pussy clean. 

While she was between Vivian's legs they could hear someone getting paddled in the playroom and the voice begging for it to end oddly sounded like Nancy. Thinking back, Jessica did notice Nancy looked odd, even blushing.

After getting herself licked clean, Vivien puts her panties and pants back on. "Such an obedient pet! I think we will do this more often from now!", a mischievous smirk on her face. Vivien loves to turn Jessica into her plaything and she plans to do the same with Nancy!

Leaving the toilets with Jessica an her side, she follows the sounds of smacking back to the room they originally came from. Seeing Nancy bent over Sarah's knee and receiving a good spanking on her poopy behind. At this point Nancy is bawling like a Little and with a hissing sound she starts wetting herself. Just in time for Jessica and Vivien to witness.

Stopping the spanking, Sarah states, "I can't believe you dare to piss all over my lap! I should spank you even more, but we can't have you leave puddles everywhere.", turning to Vivien, she orders, "Put Nancy in a diaper as well, the Amazon sized diapers I ordered should arrive any minute now. Give her another couple of spanks too, I have to clean myself from all the piss Nancy just released on my lap!", standing up to do exactly that.

Vivien gives Nancy an amused grin, taking her hand to drag her over to the changing table. Before she puts Nancy in a fresh diaper though, she rolls out Jessica's used diaper, the contents still warm.

Making Nancy sit in the messy diaper, Vivien gloats, "You're such a little baby girl! You belong into diapers, I made sure of that!", roughly closing the diaper around her, she repositions Nancy over her knee before rising the paddle high, "Let's get you the proper spanking you deserve!", making sure to rub Nancy's diapered crotch with her knee as she starts spanking her, "Come on, I know you love this! You looked so envious when Jessica was spanked. Just give in and make cummies for me!"

Right when Nancy finally cums, she stops the spanking, whispering into her ear, "I hope you liked my coffee. The laxatives inside helped to find your true self! Now I will train you to love getting spanked in your poopy diapers! You will become such a sweet little plaything for me!", chuckling in glee.

There is a chime, causing Vivien to stand up. Causing the whimpering mess, that was an Amazon in the past, to fall to the ground, "Looks like your diapers have arrived. Let me quickly get them, I'll be right back!"

Nancy was so embarrassed as she had to stand there in front of everyone and tell them that she had acted immaturly and had pooped her panties like a naughty girl and then had to ask Sarah to spank her for pooping her panties. Sarah the lifted her dress to show off her poopy panties while scolding her. Even bringing up her past history of pooping her panties. Declaring that as long as she worked at that daycare she'd have to wear and use diapers, not be allowed to change herself or ask for a change. 

Nancy thought that was bad, but the spanking that followed was worse. She had been crying by the 5th swat. She was so happy when it stopped that she didn't even hear what Sarah had told Vivian. 

Once Vivian had her on the changing table Nancy started coming to her senses, especially when Vivian started putting Jessica's messy diaper on her. 

"Please Vivian, don't do this. Sarah said to change me. Nancy begged. But Vivian ignored her and started spanking her. Once Vivian started rubbing her between the legs, the memories of her old boss at the high-school came back to her as she did the same thing. 

Nancy couldn't believe she had orgasmed in her diaper. Sadly she hasn't even touched herself or had an orgasm since the incident at her old job.

Nancy was sobbing even harder when she heard Vivian explain that she had spiked her coffee. She knew she couldn't get another job either as this new incident is on her work record and no one would hire her, at least not without a huge paycut and many restrictions. She knew she'd forever be Vivians plaything as long as Vivian still worked there.

Jessica just stood there in shock, but very pleased at what happened. 

Taking the package with Amazon sized diapers from the delivery driver back into the daycare, she puts the pack down next to the changing table, "Let's get you into a proper diaper now Nancy!"

Putting her back on the changing table, Vivien starts by removing the soiled diaper and the ruined clothes underneath. With that out of the way she starts cleaning her dirty tushy. "Such a naughty, naughty girl. Eventually I will adopt you together with Jessica, but there is a lot of training to do before we get to that point!"

Pulling the new diaper under her butt, Vivien uses a generous amount of baby powder before closing it up. Giggling as she notices Nancy getting slightly wet from arousal as she does so, "Oh my, you truly belong into diapers! How did you ever thought you were an Amazon?", chuckling even more

After having her diapered too, Vivien sends both of them off, "Go, go. Come back to me when you need a change!"

After they are both gone, Vivien collects Nancy's soiled panties in the same container as Jessica's. Putting it into her bag to take later home with her. It's like trophy's for her and she intends to remind the two girls about what they did this day.

Going back to the playroom, she keeps an eye on the Littles, feeding the ones that need it.

Nancy and Jessica waddled off in their new, thick and babyish diapers. To their dismay, their new diapers looked no different then the ones their charges wore, just much bigger. All the cute designs on them made it so much worse for them.

They didn't know why Vivian told them to come see her when they needed a change, Sarah told them they're not allowed to ask for one. They have to wait in whatever they've done in their diapers till someone checked them and decided to change them.

They went around trying to do their job the best they could. Jessica was worse off because she had ruined her leggings so she was just in a shirt and diaper, while Nancy at least had a long dress on to hide hers.

Finally it was the end of the day. All their charges just left and they were now cleaning up their room. Both of their diapers are pretty wet by now, thanks to Vivian constantly having them drink juice to keep them hydrated.

They were about done when Sarah came in to check on us. Along with explaining how things will go for the rest of the week.

Jessica was just thankful that she only has to wear diapers to work for a couple of weeks before she'll be allowed pull ups to start her potty training and prove she can handle big girl panties again.

Vivien makes sure that her two new playthings don't stay dry when the day ends. She is a bit surprised when they don't come to her in order to get changed. Of course Vivien wouldn't change them, just as Sarah ordered, but she would help them make cummies.

Sadly the two girls didn't go into her trap, keeping Vivien sexualy frustrated when she arrives back home. Starting her PC, Vivien searches for videos of Amazons masturbating in messy diapers and is a bit frustrated as she doesn't find anything.

Eventually though she finds a website that offers what she needs and Vivien eagerly clicks on it. A video pops up with an Amazon in baby clothes soiling themselves. Getting a good spanking afterward before they can make cummies in their thick padding. Vivien furiously rubs her needy kitty as she watches the videos, not noticing that they are laced with hypnotic messages targeted to catch naughty Amazon's like her. Eventually Vivien makes cummies and powers down the PC.

With her strong Amazon mind, the hypnosis doesn't manage to do much, but when she went to sleep tonight, she did so with her thumb securely inside her mouth. Suckling on it like a toddler as she wets her bed while sleeping.

Waking up the next morning, Vivien is shocked to find out that she peed herself, quickly getting rid of the evidence, she tosses the sheets into the washing machine. Thinking that she is just a bit under the weather and that this was a one time thing, she makes herself ready for work as usual. Shortly after she is already on her way to work.

Jessica was so embarrassed, she had to walk home in just a shirt and her soaked diaper. Sarah didn't even see the need to change her after a thorough and humiliating diaper check. She said it would last till I got home. 

Once home she quickly took her diaper off and took a shower before eating dinner and going to sleep. She was not looking forward to tomorrow. 

Nancy went home and stayed in her soaked diaper till sometime after dinner. It was about to start leaking by that point. After a shower she laid in bed and cried herself to sleep.