LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone!

ill be short on this one. well since i still live with my parents, have good friends,.... bla bla... i am not going to tell you my real name. i will tell you all howerver, that i love star wars, manga and some hentai :) lol just kidding about the hentai :)

im a high school student in CZ, so if anyone lives in this country, write me or let me know.

i also love baby diapers, especially pull-ups (hence my community name) and disposable baby diapers (pampers, huggies - we all know the story :) ) then i also found a keen interest in pissing and wetting... kinda wierd fetish tho :)

so thats about it for the intro part... now of to the polls and forums...

Have fun

Pull-ups man

Hi pull-ups man, I don't think your fetish is weird, it's very popular, I like doing it myself, and I did it when I was around your age, in fact I did that before I got interested in diapers, don't ever think your weird, your just like everone else, some of us wear diapers while doing it and some don't.

Just enjoy yourself, hope you find someone near where you live, so you won't be alone....B

Hi pull-ups man, I don't think your fetish is weird, it's very popular, I like doing it myself, and I did it when I was around your age, in fact I did that before I got interested in diapers, don't ever think your weird, your just like everone else, some of us wear diapers while doing it and some don't.

Just enjoy yourself, hope you find someone near where you live, so you won't be alone....B

thanks for the warm words... its quite encouraging to hear them...

yep ill be fine... bye for now