LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Here-How Do RPs Work?

Hi, I tend to write RPs on Diapered Anime, but I want to diversify and write on other sites, especially with other collaborators.

Before I let you know my major interests, I want to know: do RPs based on movies, TV shows and video games exist here? I ask because I really want to find collaborators interested in doing RPs based on Disney movies, as well as other things.

17 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I'm not sure they do exist (could be wrong) but I don't see why you couldn't do a Disney or video games inspired RP if you wanted.

When you say "inspired", do you mean "Like these properties" or "can use these actual properties and the actual characters?" I want that clarified.

12 hours ago, Toxic34 said:

When you say "inspired", do you mean "Like these properties" or "can use these actual properties and the actual characters?" I want that clarified.

You can use the actual characters.

Well, OK, then I'll give a more basic and full introduction. Not much to say other than I'll be 32 in April, my home is in West Palm Beach, Florida, I personally am fond of reading, writing, listening to music, watching movies and TV, and like a great deal of different series.

First off, I want to see and find if there are people interested in doing RPs based on Disney movies. I specifically like to do RPs based on the following: Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent, Robin Hood, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, The Emperor's New Groove, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Brave, Frozen, Big Hero 6, Moana and Raya and the Last Dragon.

I tend to write RPs that are single sentence to single paragraph. I'm not big on humiliation and kink. I can easily have bits of it, but I don't want it to be the focus.

• 3 weeks later...