LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Attack on Titan (Levi and Eren) partner wanted

Hi! Saw on the pinned message that recruitment messages should go in the meetup forum, but then I also see recruitment messages here so I wasn’t sure what’s the best case practice… so here I am on both (I’m sorry if I’m doing this wrong)

I’m looking to start a modern AU Attack on Titan roleplay, specifically one with a Summer Camp setting. Here, I’m thinking Levi and the other vets will be the campers, while Eren and his friends are the counselors. I imagine Levi to be that shy kid who was only there because his mother wanted him to go socialize and make more friends, and Eren’s the counselor assigned to his cabin so he knows of all of Levi’s issues (bedwetting, the occasional accident, etc.) and keeps a close eye on him

if this interests anyone, please let me know. Would love to discuss details further with you :)

Or if you’re interested in an AOT roleplay but not necessarily this setting, happy to discuss that as well. My only thing is I do prefer to have Levi as the one in diapers / be the little or baby