LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This story is a sequel of A.H.C. and it refers to the former story Happy Family

Part 1:

“Elna, look at this article,” Amanda passed the news to Elna. Elna just returned from her afternoon lessons. She also read and stared at the article wide-eyed:

An unusual daycare.

A big criminal plot took place in Willingcester. Teenagers were captured and turned into toddlers by means of a strange regression machine. Babysitters were hired to take care of the regressed children in a luxurious villa. A brave babysitter found out about the plot; unfortunately, she also became a victim of the regression.

Unfortunately, the villa owners managed to flee before the police arrived, but the regression machine was secured and transported into the local university.

The villa was confiscated by the county and turned into a daycare for the regressed children. Several of the children live in that villa and run the daycare; their minds are adult, and they were declared of age despite their body size and condition.

The whole article was longer, and there was even an internet link happy.children.us on its end.

“I can’t believe my eyes. There was another criminal company like the A.H.C! It is terrible though,” Elna sighed and shook her head, “fortunately, the criminal activity was stopped at least.”

“Elna, look at the daycare idea. It would be great to have such place here. I’m not the only A.H.C victim and we could meet there and have fun together. Let’s look at the daycare”

Both Elna and Amanda were surprised by the site. It was created by pros, and there were many details about the villa. Besides of the rooms and equipment photos, a very important information was included. The operating costs were covered by the parents and several relatives worked as babysitters or staff. Nevertheless, two regressed girls did all administrative work and accounting.

Amanda spent almost an hour browsing the site when she heard the entrance door opening.

“Daddy is coming,” she smiled and stood up, “Elna, could you change me please? I’m all wet.”

“Okay, let’s go to your bedroom,” Elna stepped forward. Amanda followed her, pulled down her tights, and jumped up onto the changing table.

“I will meet more friends and we would have a great place to have fun together,” Amanda turned to Elna while relaxing on the changing table.

“I don’t think about fun only. You could have school and possible job there just like those at the Happy Children daycare. Everything would be adapted to your condition,” Elna replied and cleaned Amanda’s wet crotch, “but where do we find a building and who will pay for it?”

“Elna, the parents of the A.H.C children are wealthy persons and maybe they would welcome this idea. Let’s ask dad first,” Amanda jumped down and pulled up her tights when Elna diapered her. They hurried up to the kitchen and sat down to the table.

“Well, an interesting idea, sweetheart,” Nils nodded when Amanda showed him the article and explained her idea, “however, I’m taken aback by the second criminal company.”

“Do you know about a building, daddy?”

“No, I don’t, but we could ask more parents of the A.H.C. children if we find them. However, how do you want to find them?”

“What about Facebook? I will establish a group. Maybe somebody joins my group. What can I lose?”

“Okay, let’s have our dinner first,” Nils smiled and put away the news. Helga brought the plates with food and Amanda did her best to eat her portion as quicky as possible. She didn’t need any help.

After dinner, Amanda crawled down from the chair and ran to the living room to create the Facebook group.

A.H.Club – the group for the A.H.C children, their parents and friends.

Join our group and let’s build a center where we can meet, learn, work, and have fun.

Have a look at the happy.children.us

Amanda finished her session and yawned; she was getting tired. At the same moment she felt her stomach growling and a mass of poop filled the back of her diaper.

“Elna, I need a bath and clean diaper, please,” she walked over to Elna’s room.

“Okay, sweetheart,” Elna lifted the little girl in her arms and carried her to the bathroom. Amanda almost fell asleep while Elna was giving her the warm bath. Ten minutes later, Amanda was sound asleep.

-- -- -- --

The next day, Amanda took her homeschooling lessons before logging on to Facebook. However, she was surprised when more than ten people had joined the group – A.H.C. children and their parents. That was definitely a good start.

The discussion in the group included several topics. All group members welcomed the basic idea of a place to meet. Besides the virtual meeting on Facebook, they supported the actual center like the Happy Children daycare.

Most of the parents promised financial support of the project, and a mother even knew about an appropriate building. It was a former kindergarten. The building was owned by the county, and it was in a good condition. After a small maintenance and furnishing it could be used as a daycare.

“Elna, we can start. Look at the replies,” Amanda turned to Elna when she returned from her morning lessons, “let’s go to the playground and find Sigrun and Kirsti. I’d like to tell them the news.”

“Okay, let’s check your diapee,” Elna poked Amanda’s nose and reached down to her crotch, “of course, wet. Up to your room.”

Sirgrun was enthusiastic about the project, and she even promised to help with babysitting or cooking.

“What if we asked Mia’s mom?” an idea hit her, ”Mia also could spend her time at the center, and her condition could improve.”

“Well, what can we lose if we ask her?” Elna nodded and they headed to Olsens’ house. Mrs. Olsen was a bit friendlier even if she shook her head, hearing about the project.

“How can it help my Mia?” she sighed heavily.

“At least, she won’t be alone. What if the little children improve her mood, if not her condition?” Amanda objected, “You also could work there, Mrs. Olsen”

“Okay, it’ an attempt worth,” she finally nodded, “Amanda, you surprise me by your maturity.”

“Yeah, an almost adult teenager in a two years old body and with a wet diaper between my legs,” Amanda grinned and suddenly realized that the poor Mia was in an opposite condition – a teenager girl with a baby mind.

“Thanks, Mrs. Olsen, we will,” Amanda added and said goodbye. She and Elna headed home.

“Daddy, I’ve had success with the Facebook group,” Amanda reported her father at the dinner.

“Okay, sweetheart, but we have a lot of work ahead. It is not easy to build a center like the Happy Children. Do you know what we have to arrange?”

“I know, daddy, but I also rely on you and your help.”

“Of course; it is really a good project and I’m proud of my smart daughter,” he smiled and kissed her forehead.

That evening, Amanda fell asleep and had wonderful dreams about the center and her new friends.

• Like 3

Part 2

A week later, Nils announced good news when he returned from work, “Sweetheart, we can go and have a look at the building. The local deputies agreed to the idea, and we have to design the interior.”

“It’s great, daddy,” Amanda crawled on Nils’ lap and hugged him tightly, “thank you a lot. When can we see the building?”

“I’ve arranged a meeting with a county officer and Mrs. Malmberg. She is the person we have to thank for the building. We will meet on Saturday at 9AM.”

“Oh, I see. I’ve seen her name in the group. Her son Roland also is an A.H.C. child. His physical body matches an age of 4 but he is in his senior year already. He looks nice and we’ve chatted a little already. Hopefully she will take him with her.”

Amanda couldn’t wait until Saturday; the two days seemed endless to her, and she chatted with Roland often. On Saturday she opened her eyes early in the morning and hurried up to Elna.

“Morning, Elna. I can’t wait to see the building and Roland,” she pinched Elna’s nose; it was the usual way to wake her up.

“Morning,” Elna opened her eyes, stroked Amanda’s hair and kissed her forehead, “let’s change this wet diapee, get dressed and have breakfast. Daddy will drive us to the kindergarten then.”

The little girl nodded and ran to her bedroom, took off her pajamas and crawled onto the changing table and relaxed. When Elna cleaned and changed her, she jumped down and put on jeans, socks and a pink T-shirt and ran to the kitchen to eat.

“Time to go,” Nils announced after breakfast. Elna took a baby bottle and the diaper bag, and they hurried up to the car. Elna put Amanda into the car seat and sat down next to her. Nils started the engine and drove off.

Twenty minutes later, Nils parked the car in front of the former kindergarten. The building was a bit larger than a family house and it seemed to be in a good condition. Two more cars were parked in front of it and a man, a woman and Roland were standing in front of the entrance door.

“Hi, Roland, nice to see you in person,” Amanda ran over to Roland when Elna unstrapped her from the car seat and helped her get out.

“Nice to see you either, Amanda,” Roland smiled at her. Amanda noticed the big bulge in his pants. He was apparently wearing cloth diapers.

“I can’t wait to see our future center from inside,” Amanda exclaimed.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Haagen; my name is Lucas Forsman, and I am the reality clerk of our county,” the man stepped to Nils and stretched his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Forsman,” Nils stretched his hand to shake hands with Mr. Forsman.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Haagen. My name is Elvira Enquist,” the woman stepped towards Nils as well.

“Nice to meet you in person, Mrs. Enquist. You are Roland’s mother and we chatted together. This is my daughter Amanda and her babysitter Elna,” Nils turned his head towards Amanda and Elna.

Meanwhile Mr. Forsman walked over to the entrance door and unlocked it. The small group entered the building and looked around. They found themselves in an entrance hall with several doors and a stairwell.

“There is a kitchen, a bathroom, a storeroom and three playrooms on this floor,” Mr. Forsman pointed at the doors, “the back door leads to a large playground. Follow me please.”

The kitchen was well-equipped and looked fully functional. Elna and Elvira checked the cabinets and sideboards. Amanda joined them while Roland was waiting with Nils.

“We will need to clean the kitchen and restock the fridges and pantry,” Elna stated, “no changes will be necessary; let’s move to the storeroom and bathroom.”

The storeroom was mostly empty except for some bedding; anyway, it was big. The bathroom was also well equipped. There was an adult sized toilet, several small toilets, two changing tables and a bathtub there.

“We should replace most of the small toilets by changing tables,” Elna turned to Elvira.

“Right, most of the A.H.C children need diapers.” Elvira nodded, “I doubt that the small toilets will be necessary at all.”

“Look at the changing tables,” Roland grinned at Amanda, “I think we will spend much time on them.”

“I think so,” Amanda sighed and looked at the small toilets, “however, I’d prefer sitting on the toilet instead.”

“Why? The diapers are that comfortable,” Roland shrugged.

“Well, I sometimes like to be babied by Elna, but most of the time I want to be a big girl and hate my inability to control my bladder and bowels,” Amanda shook her head, “I also don’t like cloth diapers unless in my little girl mode.”

“I like the feeling of wet and messy diapers as well as the diaper changes,” Roland smiled at Amanda, “my diapers are wet at this moment,” he stopped and bent his knees. A farting sound from his diaper revealed what happened.

The adults left the bathroom and Mr. Forsman led them to the playrooms. Amanda and Roland followed them, and the reek of poop spread across the room. Roland didn’t seem to mind his condition and he continued walking.

“Hey, don’t you ask your mom to change you?” Amanda was surprised by Roland’s behavior.

“Why, Amanda? The diaper isn’t full yet. I’ll ask for a change later before we will leave.”

Amanda shook her head, but she didn’t say anything. She needed to be checked regularly; she was oblivious to the diaper condition while wearing the disposables. Roland entered the playroom and Amanda followed him.

The playrooms were equipped with small tables, chair, cabinets, and foldable beds.

“Well, we will need a bigger reconstruction here,” Elvira turned to Nils and Mr. Forsman, “one of the rooms has to be changed into a workroom with computers. Most of the A.H.C children take homeschooling, or they even can work. They will need computers and a fast internet connection. Maybe one room won’t be enough.”

“No problem, Mrs. Enquist. There are two more playrooms upstairs,” Mr. Forsman replied instantly and ushered the group to the second floor. The bathroom and playrooms on the second floor were equipped equally and Elvira proposed to reconstruct one of the playrooms into a working room. Mr. Forsman led them downstairs and to the backyard.

“Well, the initial tour is over,” Mr. Forsman announced on the back yard and headed back to the entrance hall.

“Mom, I need a clean diaper,” Roland asked Elvira when they returned from the backyard. Elna leaned forward and reached between Amanda’s legs.

“Sweetheart, you are soaked; let’s go to the bathroom,” she took Amanda at hand and led her to the bathroom.

“Okay, it’s time to try out the changing tables,” Elvira was amused by the request, “Would you mind being changed together with Amanda?”

“Not at all,” Roland shrugged. Despite his mental age, he lacked the sexual hormones and didn’t feel any embarrassment. Amanda also nodded, pulled down her jeans, and crawled onto the changing table. Roland headed towards the bathroom, pulled down his pants and crawled onto the second changing table. They laid down on the changing tables and spread their legs.

Elna and Elvira laughed shortly when they spotted two teenagers in toddler bodies lying on the changing tables side by side. Roland’s messy behind needed a thorough cleaning. He had managed to smear his poop across his crotch from stem to stern.

“Hey, you might need a shower,” Elvira looked at the mess, removed his shoes and lifted him from the changing table. As she put him into the bathtub, Roland removed his T-shirt, passed it to her and grabbed the shower head. He was quite able to clean himself. Elvira lifted him from the bathtub, dried him and put him back on the changing table. She powdered him and put two large diapers on his crotch and buttoned the rubber pants. He jumped down from the changing table and dressed himself and put on his shoes quickly.

Amanda’s behind was in a better condition; she needed only wiping the urine away. Elna could clean and rediaper her quickly. Amanda also dressed herself. Nevertheless, both toddlers keep watching each other closely. Again, there was no sign of sexual interest in their watching. However, they could watch a diaper change of another child for the first time.

In front of the building, they said goodbye to each other, Mr. Forsman passed the keys to Nils and Elvira and left. Amanda couldn’t part from Roland, and she was looking forward to seeing him again.

Part 3

The reconstruction didn’t take long. About a month later, everything was ready. Two workrooms were equipped with computers and internet connection. The bathrooms were rebuilt to changing stations with comfortable changing tables, cabinets with diapers and cleaning utensils. The adult toilet and a small toilet were kept in each of the bathrooms. The ground floor was made wheelchair accessible. A large label “A.H.Club” over the entrance gate highlighted its mission.

Along with equipment, the center was getting staffed. Mia’s mother agreed to take a nurse job and Mia was accepted to the center in a hope her condition could improve in a company of other children. Sigrun also applied for a nurse and cooking job.

According to the A.H.C. children mind condition, two staff members could be adequate for about 10-15 children. Nevertheless, a backup was necessary as well.

A middle-aged woman applied for the job as well. Her name was Bledora Sadiku, she presented a good job record from kindergartens, and despite a strange accent, her language skill was perfect. If Nils asked her why she had applied for that job, she smiled and explained she liked challenges and considered A.H.C. children a real challenge.

“Okay, Miss Sadiku, it is strange to find someone willing to accept this strange job,” Nils smiled back.

“Thank you, Mr. Haagen,” she nodded, “I’ll do my best and I’ll consider it my mission.”

----------------------------------

“Good morning, Elna,” Amanda poked Elna’s nose, “I can’t wait to be at the center now.”

“Of course, sweetheart. Anyway, you might need a clean diaper, get dressed and a small breakfast,” Elna smiled at the little girl; she could understand the excitement. Amanda had visited the center several times, but she would meet new mates for the first time.

After the diaper change, Amanda put on a nice dress and a pair of matching tights; she wanted to be beautiful that day. She ate her breakfast quickly and Elna drove her to the A.H.Club. When they entered the hall, Amanda sat down, removed her shoes and put on slippers.

It was quite early, and the only client was Mia. She was sitting in the playroom in her wheelchair and there was a void look in her eyes. Mrs. Olsen, Sigrun and Bledora were sitting in the small kitchen and talking.

“Good morning,” Amanda greeted them.

“Morning, sweetheart,” Sigrun replied instantly, “are you ready for today?”

“Of course, Sigrun. I can’t wait to meet my new friends.”

Elna was carrying a bag with spare clothes and passed it to Sigrun and left. Amanda and Sigrun walked over to the working room, unpacked the bag, and put the clothes into Amanda’s cabinet.

The bell rang, and Amanda hurried to the hall; she was expecting Roland. However, the next client was not him. A little girl at about 2 or 3 years was standing in the entrance hall along with her mother. A big bulge peeking from beneath her dress revealed thick cloth diapers.

“Hi, my name is Brenda,” she waddled over to Amanda and hugged her.

“Nice to meet you, Brenda,” Amanda hugged her back, “my name is Amanda.”

“I know; my mommy told me about you and this idea. It is great to be together and have fun.”

“Brenda, we can learn here as well.”

“Learn? I don’t go to school yet. Mommy told me I was too little.”

“No problem; you will find playmates here as well. Maybe you will like school later.”

“Come, sweetheart,” Bledora interjected; she helped Brenda remove her shoes, took her bag, and ushered her to the playroom to Mia.

As Brenda spotted Mia, she was taken aback first, but she recovered quickly and crawled on Mia’s lap.

“Hey, you are a big girl. Will you play with me?” she looked in Mia’s eyes.

Mia didn’t react at first; however, she smiled slightly, and her look wasn’t that void.

“You can’t walk, but I will bring you a toy, and we can play,” Brenda crawled down and searched the room to find some toys.

Bledora smiled and returned to the hall.

The next client was Roland. He took his bag from his mommy, and Amanda ushered him to the working room. He put his clothes to the cabinet and turned to Amanda.

“Well, let’s go back to the hall and be the welcome committee,” he grinned and stepped forward.

“A good idea,” Amanda nodded, poked his nose and followed him.

As they returned to the entrance hall, they faced two newcomers. One of them was a girl at about 7 and a slightly older boy. The girl looked scared, and she was holding her mother at hand. Her outfit consisted of a plain dress looking like a school uniform, and plain thick tights.

The boy didn’t look scared at all; he kept looking around curiously. He was wearing a T-shirt with an anime pattern and blue jeans.

“Welcome to the A.H.Club,” Amanda smiled at them, “hopefully you will find new friends here. My name is Amanda, and this is Roland.”

“I’m Minnie,” the girl replied quietly; she apparently wasn’t interested in speaking with others.

“My name is Timmy,” the boy replied and walked over to Amanda and Roland, leaned down to them and hugged both. Amanda and Roland hugged him back.

“Come with me,” Sigrun took their bags,” I’ll show you your room,” she ushered them upstairs to the working room on the second floor.

“Minnie has graduated lately, and she is actually looking for some accountant job,” Minnie’s mother explained, “However, she is very sensitive, and she doesn’t like her diapers. I’m afraid she won’t be very social and don’t forget to check on her diapers often. Besides of the diapers, she is quite smart and independent.”

“No problem. I don’t think somebody will try to hurt her here,” Bledora smiled at her, “I think there are more sensitive children here; they had to face an unpleasant fate.”

“Oh, she isn’t alone with her issue; I also hate the garment, but I can’t get rid of them,” Amanda added.

“Thanks, Amanda. Maybe you will have a better chance to get closer to her,” Minnie’s mother smiled at the little girl.

“I think my Timmy also will try to cheer her up; he is a cheerful boy, and he is social,” Timmy’s mother interjected.

The bell rang again, and an older man entered; he was pushing a stroller with a cute little boy; the boy looked younger than Amanda and he was sucking on a pacifier. As his father lifted him from the stroller, he ran towards Amanda and hugged her.

“His name is Pete, and he doesn’t speak too much,” his father explained, “his mind matches the age of 2. He will stay an eternal toddler.”

“Come, sweetheart,” Bledora took his bag and ushered him to the playroom. As Brenda spotted him, she ran towards him and hugged him fiercely. He instantly hugged her back.

Five minutes later, all parents left; Elna had left even earlier. Sigrun headed towards the kitchen to prepare some snacks and start cooking lunch. Mrs. Olsen walked over to the playroom to check on Mia and two toddlers. Bledora joined Sigrun in the kitchen. Amanda and Roland were alone.

• Like 1

Part 4

“Well, that’s the start of your project, Amanda,” Roland smiled at her, ”what will we do first?”

“Let’s go the rounds and talk to everyone. I’d like to learn more about them.”

“A good idea,” Roland nodded and walked over to the playroom. Amanda followed him. Brenda was sitting on Mia’s lap and playing with a doll.

“Look, my dollie needs a clean diaper,” Brenda explained to Mia, “do you also need a change? I’m all wet,” she reached to Mia’s crotch, “hey, you are wet, too. Wait, I’ll ask a nurse,” she crawled down from Mia’s lap when she spotted Amanda and Roland.

“I need a diaper change; what about you? Roland, Amanda?” she announced and walked over to them and grabbed Roland’s hand and pressed it against her own crotch.

Roland smiled only when he felt the soaked garment; it was surprising for him, but he didn’t protest. His own diaper was wet already. Instinctively, he grabbed Brenda’s hand and pressed it against his crotch.

“Let’s get changed together,” he grinned.

“I’ll join you,” Amanda suddenly realized she had pooped herself earlier. The back of her diaper was full of mushy mass. She turned back and headed towards the kitchen.

“Bledora, we need diaper changes and so does Mia,” Amanda announced.

“Okay, let’s go to the bathroom,” Bledora stood up. All three toddlers followed her. Roland removed his slippers and took off his pants and crawled onto a changing table. Amanda also pulled down her tights and crawled onto the next changing table. Brenda waited only.

“Come, sweetheart,” Bledora lifted Brenda onto the third changing table and pulled down her tights. She was a bit amused by three toddlers waiting for their diaper changes obediently.

Brenda’s diaper was soaked and Bledora cleaned her crotch thoroughly. Without asking the little girl, she took a cloth diaper and put it onto Brenda and pulled up her tights again. Brenda jumped down from the changing table and ran away.

“Bledora, your name is strange. Can I ask you where you are coming from?” Amanda got curious while Bledora was cleaning her messy behind.

“Sweetheart, I was born in Albania,” Bledora answered.

“It is a long way though. Why did you come here?”

“Our country is poor, sweetheart. It is hard to find a good job there. I love small children, so I tried my luck here.”

“Oh, I see,” Amanda nodded.

Bledora finished cleaning Amanda’s crotch and pulled out a cloth diaper and a pair of rubber pants. Amanda sighed only.

“Bledora, I’d like to wear disposables,” she complained.

“Sweetheart, it is better for you and for the environment,” Bledora explained, “we are about to use cloth diapers at this center.”

“I don’t like that many diaper changes,” Amanda protested. She liked the cloth diapers during her little girl periods, but the diaper changes were annoying for her otherwise.

“Amanda, diaper changes are pleasant,” Roland added, “I’m looking forward to them. Relax a little. What if I changed you? Would it be acceptable for you?”

“How so? Would you like to do it? Can you do it?” Amanda shook her head.

“Why not? I’m sure I’ll be able to change diapers,” Roland grinned, “except for my own ones.”

“Okay then,” Amanda shrugged; she was taken aback by the offer. Roland was a nice boy, but his offer was really odd. Suddenly Amanda imagined him while changing her, and she somehow liked that image, “I’ll ask you soon.”

Bledora diapered her and moved to Roland. Roland closed his eyes and enjoyed the cleaning and diaper change.

Amanda waited for Roland, and they headed upstairs while Bledora walked over to the playroom to change Mia and check on the little Pete.

Minnie and Timmy were sitting at their computers and setting up their accounts when Amanda with Roland entered the room.

“Hi,” Timmy turned his head and smiled, “is the welcome committee doing the welcome round?”

“Exactly,” Amanda answered cheerfully, “how do you like this place? Maybe we could have a look at every room before you reply.”

“Okay, why not?” Timmy stood up and joined them instantly. He was waddling a little; the bulge between his legs revealed cloth diapers.

Roland, are you wearing cloth diapers, too?” he instantly noticed the same bulge on Roland’s crotch.

“Yeah, I like them, and they are used here for all of us anyway.”

Minnie didn’t react at all; she looked absent minded and focused on the computer. Amanda walked over and patted her shoulder.

“He, Minnie, would you like to be alone here? Join us please.”

“No, let me alone, Amanda,” Minnie reacted unexpectedly.

“Why? Don’t you want to make friends here? It is sad to be alone. I know about it. I spent much time alone with my babysitters and it was terrible. Fortunately, my last babysitter Elna took me to the playground, and I could play there at least. Besides of it, I sometimes visited my cousin.”

“Oh, really? I’ve been alone since I was adopted by my mommy. She also isn’t very social, and I spent my entire time learning. I have a few online friends, but I don’t have the courage to reveal my condition and we never will meet in person.”

“Minnie, use the opportunity though. I’m a high school student and so is Roland. Hopefully, we can become friends. It is better than being alone at the computer. I’m glad to be here and to meet Roland in person. He is really nice. Look at Timmy. He is a student, too.”

“Okay, I’ll give it a try,” Minnie nodded hesitantly and stood up; a terrified look and tears appeared in her eyes when she realized the wet patch on her skirt. Her diaper was full and her tights also were wet.

“Oh no!”

“What is going on? Did you leak? Don’t worry about it. You have spare clothes with you, don’t you?” Amanda reacted without any sign of mocking or laughing.

“Yeah, I do. My mommy checks on me regularly at home; now I forgot totally,” Minnie sighed heavily.

“Wait. How could you leak that quickly? I rarely leak,” Amanda shook her head.

“I wanted a smaller diaper; it wouldn’t be that visible,” Minnie admitted her motivation.

“Well, now it is clearly visible. No problem, you will get a thicker one and somebody will check on you if your mom isn’t here,” Amanda took the terrified girl at hand and led her away.

“Minnie, I’ll go with you,” Timmy joined them, “I’m all wet and need a clean diaper, too.”

Minnie stopped at her cabinet and pulled out another dress and pair of clean tights and let Amanda usher her to the bathroom.

“Wait here; I’ll go fetch somebody to change you,” Amanda headed downstairs and minutes later she returned with Mrs. Olsen.

Timmy pulled down his pants, jumped onto the changing table and spread his legs.

“Sweetheart, let’s take off these wet clothes,” Mrs. Olsen grabbed the hem of Minnie’s dress and pulled it over her head. Minnie lifted her arms obediently. Mrs. Olsen lifted her onto the changing table, removed her slippers an pulled down the wet tights.

“Oh, you can’t wear this small diapee; I don’t wonder you have leaked,” Mrs. Olsen untapped the wet garment cleaned Minnie’s crotch and grabbed two cloth diapers and a pair of rubber pants.

“This is a better solution for you,” she diapered Minnie and dressed her into dry clothes again.

Timmy watched the scene, but he didn’t comment it. He waited obediently until Mrs. Olsen changed his diaper, jumped down from the changing table and put on his jeans again.

Amanda was a bit surprised; Minnie’s mother told them Minnie was quite independent. Now the girl behaved like a toddler. Amanda decided to ask her later.

• Like 1

Part 5

Minnie crawled down from the changing table and sighed; the thick padding between her legs made her waddle.

“Come,” Amanda took her at hand and led her downstairs, “we can have some juice and snack if you want to.” Timmy and Roland were following them.

“Bledora, can we have some juice please?” Amanda addressed Bledora when they entered the kitchen.

“Of course, wait a little,” Bledora opened the pantry, took a bottle and poured juice into four cups.

“Let’s go outside and have a seat on the bench. We can talk there,” Amanda took her cup and turned back and headed towards the back door. They sat down and Amanda started the conversation.

“I think it’s time to get acquainted. We will spend a lot of time together and should know about each other. If you don’t mind, I’ll be the first one. I was adopted at the age of two, I don’t remember my past at all, and my adoptive mommy was a very nice person. However, she treated me like a pet rather than a child. If she revealed my actual mind condition, she didn’t handle it.”

“Oh, do you mean she …?” Minnie stared at Amanda, wide-eyed.

“Yeah,” tears appeared in Amanda’s eyes, “however, I still have my dad and my last babysitter Elna. Now let’s change the topic. Minnie, you are almost the oldest person here; you look like a seven-year-old child. I didn’t think that somebody would put that request to the A.H.C. Can you tell us your story?”

“Well, it sounds crazy indeed. My adoptive mom had an impaired daughter that died at approximately my age,” Minnie sighed and took a sip of the juice.

“Oh, that definitely is crazy. So, you should play her role and never grow up. Do you remember your past before your mom adopted you?”

“No, Amanda; everything is hidden in a kind of fog. However, I have had a few backflashes. I lived in a small village without electricity and isolated form the outer world. I also remember a strange language. I had to learn Swedish after the adoption, and I felt like a toddler that had to learn speaking.”

“Oh, it had to be quite bad. All of sudden, you got into another world.”

“However, speaking wasn’t the worst thing I had to face. Diapers were much worse. Of course, I was potty trained before the adoption. When I woke up in the A.H.C. center, I realized I was wearing a diaper. I didn’t understand why it was necessary until I felt the diaper getting wet without any urge and any control. I tried to focus on my bladder countless times, but my effort was vain. Even worse, my bowels also betrayed me.”

“My situation is slightly better; I was never potty trained,” Amanda realized her condition, “however, I don’t like my diapers and I wish I could get rid of them. Unfortunately, it is impossible,” she took a sip of her juice.

“I hate every diaper change and I learned ignore the diapers. My mommy even likes it, and she handles me like a toddler. Today I made a mistake. I wanted to hide my diaper and I failed terribly.”

“Minnie, try to change your point of view,” Roland interjected, “my mom and dad also wanted to have a toddler and they are great. Although they wanted a small toddler, they accepted my mind development and let me study. I have got a lot of friends and don’t try to hide my condition. True friends have accepted me.

Every diaper change is a pleasant experience and I enjoy the tender and loving care. Maybe it is a bit childish, but it is better to like your diapers if you know you can’t get rid of them. Don’t feel embarrassed here; we all are diapered. I offered a friendly help to Amanda; I will change her diapers.”

“Really?” Minnie stared at him in utter surprise. “Can you do it?”

“Why not? My mind is adult and I’m tall enough to reach to the changing tables. If anyone of you wants, I can offer the same service. We can save some workload of our staff in this way.”

“I accepted his offer,” Amanda grinned and turned to Timmy, “Hey, Timmy, can you tell us your story? You also look quite old.”

“Okay, let’s tell you my story then. I remember a little of my past; I was growing up in an orphanage. We had to get potty trained very early. If I watched the small children, I envied them the care. In my secret dreams I wanted to be back in diapers.,” he blushed, “I’ve been enjoying my diapers since the very first moment I woke up in the center. My adoptive parents were quite enthusiastic when they found out about my attitude.”

“Well, we have two boys that like their diapers and two girls that do not,” Amanda laughed, “it is fun, isn’t it?”

“And a toddler changing diaper of another one,” Timmy added.

“Roland, your turn,” Amanda grinned. She felt her diaper getting wet when she finished the juice, “I’ve just peed myself. Show your skills.”

“Hey, don’t hurry up,” Roland grinned, “you can enjoy the wet diaper felling for awhile. It is nice warm and more comfortable to walk. We wanted to do a round anyway.”

“Okay,” Amanda shrugged and stood up. She realized that the diaper softened, and she could walk without waddling. She grinned.

In the kitchen they returned the cups and continue to the playroom to Brenda, Mia and Pete. Brenda was sitting on Mia’s lap and Mia watched her and smile appeared on her lips.

“Who is this?” Minnie was surprised; she didn’t know about Mia.

“She is my former babysitter. She learned about A.H.C. practices, became a threat for them and became a victim of them,” Amanda explained to Minnie. She didn’t want to reveal the role of her mother.

“Oh, poor girl,” Minnie instinctively walked over to Mia and stroked her hair. Mia turned her head and smiled at Minnie.

“That’s great! Her look was void when we saw her lately,” Amanda realized that Mia’s behavior changed suddenly.

“She has been smiling since I sat down on her lap and played with her,” Brenda explained.

All of sudden, Minnie realized she wasn’t alone anymore; she was surrounded by friends who accepted her. Tears appeared in her eyes, and she hugged Amanda “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome,” Amanda hugged her back and gestured at Roland and Timmy to join the cuddle pile. The boys nodded and hugged the girls as well. Brenda also crawled down from Mia’s lap and squeezed into the group. Mia watched them and the void look had gone definitely; she was smiling.

The little Pete seemed to ignore everybody; he still was playing with a toy car.

“Lunch time,” Freya Olsen peeked into the room and stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted her daughter smiling and the cuddle pile.

“Mia,” she walked over to the wheelchair. Mia turned her head towards her and looked like she wanted to say something. Freya hugged her, and tears appeared in her eyes.

“Auntie Freya,” Brenda squeezed out of the cuddle pile and walked over to her, “Mia smiled at me when I played with her.”

“Thank you, sweetheart; you are an angel,” Freya lifted the little girl in her arms and kissed her forehead.

“Well, time to go to lunch; let’s meet in the bathroom and check on your diapers,” she put Brenda on the floor, grabbed the wheelchair handles and headed towards the door with Brenda on her heels.

“Let’s go,” Timmy and Roland let go of the girls and followed Freya. Amanda and Millie also stepped forward.

• Like 2

Part 6

“Diaper check!” Freya announced when they entered the bathroom. Bledora also joined them. She helped Freya lift Mia onto the large changing table. Brenda didn’t hesitate and crawled onto the neighboring small changing table, lay down and spread her legs.

“Roland, your turn” Amanda grinned, pulled down her tights, and crawled onto the next table. Roland nodded, unbuttoned the rubber pants and pulled the diaper front down. He was taken aback when he spotted her genitals; he knew about the difference but never saw it. After a short hesitation, he took a baby wipe and cleaned Amanda’s crotch; he had watched it earlier when his mom cleaned him. Amanda lifted her behind and he could remove the diaper easily and put a new one beneath her. He powdered and rediapered her.

“All done,” he grinned, “jump down and I will take your place,” he pulled down his jeans and lay down.

Meanwhile, Freya changed Mia’s wet diaper and Bledora changed Brenda. As Freya moved to Roland, she grinned.

“Hey, are you Amanda’s babysitter?” she unbuttoned his rubber pants and revealed a soaked diaper.

“I promised her to change her diapers, and she seems to like it.”

“Do you know how to change diapers?” she wiped the urine away from his crotch and pulled the wet diaper from beneath him.

“Of course; I watched mom many times, and it is not difficult though,” he shrugged.

“Okay, but I’ll check her anyway,” Freya finished the diaper change and pulled down Amanda’s tights to check the diaper, “well done. You can change her when she wishes for it.”

“Thanks, auntie Freya,” Roland jumped down from the changing table and put on his jeans again. Suddenly Brenda poked him.

“Roland, can you change my diaper as well?” she made puppy eyes on him.

“Why not,” he patted her head.

“Minnie, sweetheart, do you need a clean diaper, too?” Bledora moved to Minnie, “let me check,” she reached under the dress.

Minnie’s diaper was soaked, and she felt the wetness between her legs. It reminded her of an earlier experience when she had to wear cloth diapers. That experience had been quite unpleasant, and she realized she would face the same unpleasant feelings.

“Of course, you are all wet. Lie down and I will change you in a jiffy,” she lifted Minnie onto the changing table and pulled down her tights. The girl didn’t protest at all and relaxed totally. Bledora had to lift her legs to clean her crotch properly. When she finished and put Minnie back on the floor, Timmy pulled down his pants and jumped onto the changing table just like Roland before him did. He spread his legs and cooperated with Bledora.

Freya finished changing Roland and went to the playroom get Pete. He behaved like an actual toddler, cried loudly, and she had to drag him to the bathroom.

“Wash your hands and up to the kitchen,” Freya exclaimed, grabbed the wheelchair handles, and left. All children followed her.

Highchairs were ready for Amanda, Brenda, and Pete. Roland, Minnie, and Timmy sat down on normal chairs. Freya fed Mia, Pete had to be fed by Bledora, and Brenda also needed a little help. All other children were able to eat on their own.

“Minnie, would you help us with the dishes? You are a big girl though,” Sigrun asked Minnie.

“Of course, auntie Sigrun,” Minnie smiled and started collecting the dishes while Freya ushered Mia, Brenda and Pete to the playroom and prepared the beds for the afternoon nap. Amanda also yawned; her little body needed the afternoon nap. She changed into her pajama and walked over to the playroom to join the smaller children.

Roland and Timmy left for their workrooms, switched on their computers, and started their afternoon lessons.

“Minnie, you are looking for an accountant job, aren’t you?” Sigrun asked Minnie while doing the dishes, “what if you ran the administration of this center? It is definitely an accountant job.”

“Wow, a good idea,” Minnie replied instantly. It was a good opportunity, and nobody would wonder about her physical condition and diapers.

“Nice. Amanda’s dad will set up everything necessary for you. I think the administration isn’t a full-time job; you will have time for a little fun.”

“I also can help the others with their lessons if it’s necessary.”

“I don’t know. As for Amanda, she is proud and smart. You can ask Roland or Timmy.”

“Well, I think I’ll do it,” Minnie nodded when she felt the growling in her guts. She instinctively bent her knees a little and pushed. The back of her diaper expanded by a mass of poop and her bladder voided itself into the diaper, too.

“Sweetheart, you need a diaper change, don’t you?” Sigrun watched her; Minnie shrugged only and continued doing dishes.

“Would you like to stay in a messy diaper?” Sigrun insisted, but Minnie shrugged again.

“Come with me,” Sigrun took Minnie at hand and led her to the bathroom. Minnie didn’t say anything and walked along obediently. Sigrun lifted her onto the changing table when Timmy appeared.

“Auntie Sigrun, I’ve pooped on myself and need a clean diaper. Minnie, let’s get changed together,” he pulled down his pants and lay down on the neighboring changing table.

Minnie didn’t react; Timmy reached to her and took her at hand, “hey, help auntie Sigrun. You are a big girl though. Look at me.”

Minnie turned her head and looked at him. She still wanted to ignore the damn thing between her legs.

“Auntie Sigrun, change me first please, and Minnie can watch it,” he asked Sigrun.

“Okay, sweetheart,” she unbuttoned his rubber pants and pulled down the diaper front. Timmy passed the baby wipes to her and lifted his behind when Sigrun needed to clean it. His poop wasn’t smeared, and Sigrun could clean him easily. He kept holding Minnie’s hand during the whole changing process.

“Minnie, diapers are a part of our life; accept them please,” he looked in her eyes. Suddenly, an idea hit him, “look at Roland. He promised Amanda to change her diapers and Brenda also asked him for it. I think I’m able to take care of your diapers and you also are a big girl and can take care of mine.”

Minnie stared at him in utter surprise, but she realized Roland had changed Amanda indeed. Amanda also seemed to like it. Minnie never cared about diaper changes, and she usually closed her eyes and waited.

“Sorry, Timmy, but I don’t have the slightest idea how to change diapers.”

“How so? You have experienced a lot of diaper changes though.”

“Of course, but I always relaxed and waited until they were over.”

“It’s time to change it now. Try to trust me, Minnie,” Timmy was rediapered already; he jumped down form the changing table and put on his pants, “I’ve changed many diapers of the younger children at the orphanage.”

“Do you think it helps?” Sigrun asked Timmy.

“No idea, auntie Sigrun; but Minnie needs to accept her diapers. A loving care might change her opinion,” he reached to Minnie and stroked her hair.

“Minnie, can I change your diaper?” he smiled at her.

“I … okay,” Minnie hesitated for awhile. She was surprised by his offer. It was a bit different from her mom and the staff. Nevertheless, she got curious.

“Will you roll up your skirt and pull down your tights, or should I do it?”

“Do it please,” Minnie didn’t want to change her habit quickly. She was used to be treated like a toddler.

“I’ll do it, but please, don’t close your eyes and watch me. The next time you will be a big girl and take care of me,” Timmy smiled at her again and pulled down her tights and rolled up her dress to get access to the diaper. The smell spread across the room. After unbuttoning the rubber pants, he pulled the diaper front between her legs and wiped away the gross poop.

“Look, I have to clean everything properly. Lift your behind please and I will clean it and pull the dirty diapers from beneath you. Now let’s put the clean diapers beneath you, powder your crotch and pull them between your legs and button the rubber pants.

Cleaning the diaper area was a bit challenging, but Timmy was a skilled babysitter. A.H.C. didn’t erase his memory properly and he remembered the orphanage.

Ten minutes later, Minnie was rediapered, and Timmy pulled up her tights again, “all done, dry and clean. How was it?”

“Great, Timmy,” she hugged Timmy instinctively.

Part 7

Roland was sitting behind his computer and reading his afternoon lesson. The diaper package between his legs was a bit thick and kept his legs apart. Nevertheless, he didn’t mind it at all; he was used to it and liked the soft fabric on his crotch. He reached to his crotch and pressed the soft fabric when he felt the diaper getting wet and warm, he was peeing himself.

He waited until the flow stopped and guessed that the diaper would hold another wetting and he could enjoy the wet feeling a bit longer; a grin appeared on his lips.

He was alone; Amanda had changed into her pajama and left for her afternoon nap. All of sudden, an idea hit him; he stood up, pressed his legs together, and walked over to the playroom. Amanda, Pete, and Brenda were sound asleep, and Mia was sitting in her wheelchair. Her look wasn’t void anymore, but Roland guessed she was bored.

“Mia, I don’t know if you understand me, but I will wheel you to my room. Watching me could be more interesting than watching three sleeping kids,” he grabbed the handles and wheeled her to the workroom.

“What are you doing?” Bledora asked him in the hall.

“I think she can watch me doing my lessons rather than watch sleeping toddlers.”

“Okay,” Bledora nodded; she realized he was right.

Roland put the wheelchair in front of his computer next to his chair and sat down again.

“Mia, this is my afternoon math lesson. I should learn about dot product and cross product.”

Mia kept watching him and she suddenly felt like she awoke from a long sleep. After her A.H.C. treatment she was paralyzed, but her mind stayed intact; the regression equipment wasn’t set properly. However, she was shocked seriously, and the shock made her refuse any kind of contact. Her look was void and she didn’t respond to anything.

Her mother Freya misinterpreted her behavior and considered her mentally impaired as well as paralyzed. Without any stimuli, Mia kept sitting in her wheelchair plainly. It was like a form of protest against everybody and everything rather than an inability to respond.

Brenda was her first stimulus when she offered her playing with her doll. It was the childish sincerity that changed her attitude. Brenda simply considered her a playmate and didn’t care about her size or physical condition. Mia was paralyzed, but she watched Brenda and her doll and smiled at her. She still wasn’t willing to speak even if she could.

Roland and his math lesson were quite different. Mia was a smart student, and she knew everything about vector calculus. Her mind block was dropped suddenly.

“Why a dot product of two vectors is not a vector and the cross product is?” Roland shook his head; he was confused by the difference.

“It is simple. The dot product tells us something about how much two vectors point in the same direction. It can’t be a vector though,” she suddenly said.

“W … what? You can speak!” Roland turned his head and started at her.

“Of course, I can,” Mia replied, “I wanted to help you.”

“But … Amanda told me you looked like after a heavy brain attack.”

“I … I don’t remember anything; my past is hidden like in a fog. What happened to me?” she suddenly realized she was sitting in a wheelchair. She tried to move her arms and legs, but her limbs didn’t respond at all.

“Am I paralyzed?” a cold chill ran down her spine.

“Apparently yes, Mia,” Roland shrugged, “you have been sitting in the wheelchair since I spotted you. Amanda told me the same; she saw you earlier.”

“Who are you? Who is Amanda? Where are we?” Mia tried to recall her memories, but it was a vain effort.

We are in the A.H.Club. It is a center for the A.H.C. children. My name is Roland and Amanda was babysat by you earlier. I can show you an article about A.H.C.” Roland loaded the news article and pushed the wheelchair closer, so Mia could read it comfortably.

Mia stared at the article wide-eyed as soon as she read the first paragraph. She couldn’t believe her eyes and shook her head.

Suddenly she felt she was peeing. Any attempt to stop the flow was vain and her pee was absorbed by a thick padding between her legs. To her utter terror she realized she was diapered, and she just peed in her diaper like a baby. The pee stream was endless, and the diaper got wet and warm. A deep red blush appeared on her face, and she stopped reading.

“Hey, Mia, what’s going on? Did you just pee in your diaper?” Roland asked her without any sign of mockery, just like he was asking about what she ate for dinner.

“Hey! How did you know it?” Mia blushed even more.

“Mia, I’ve been wearing diapers for years and it is easy to recognize.”

“Wait. You look like a toddler, and you are learning vector calculus. How is it possible?”

“I was treated about 14 years ago, my physical grow stopped and I’m not able to control my bladder and bowels, but my mental age is about 18 and my other motoric functions are intact. By the way, I peed myself shortly ago. Don’t worry about your diapers. You are paralyzed and probably unable to control your bladder and bowels just like I am.”

“Oh no! I’m helpless like a baby; somebody must feed me, wash me, and change my dirty diapers.”

“Try to find something positive in your condition. I like my diapers and the changes. It is a loving care, and I also can change diapers of other children.”

“You are wearing a diaper like a toddler, you change diapers of somebody else; this is crazy,” she shook her head.

“Well, A.H.C. was a crazy and criminal idea; these are its consequences only. Amanda had the great idea to establish this center, and we got a good opportunity to find each other and help each other. You are not alone anymore.”

“Wouldn’t you like to get changed immediately after you peed yourself? Don’t you mind the wet crotch, Roland? It’s unpleasant though,” Mia shook her head again. She was potty trained and the wetness between her legs irritated her.

“Nope, Mia, I don’t mind it at all,” he grinned and blushed a little, “diapers are a part of my life, and I did my best to make it a pleasant part. Diapers are nice and soft. My diaper isn’t full yet and it can hold more wettings. What about yours? If you don’t mind, I can check you and find out if you need a change.”

Mia stared at him and before she could protest, Roland reached to her diapered crotch. The package was thick and mostly dry.

“Well, it is okay; we can continue,” he shrugged.

Mia was shocked first, but she nodded; she realized that his idea wasn’t as bad as it looked at the first sight. His touch was a diaper check only and she would have to endure more of them. They returned to the vector calculus and Mia tried to ignore her wet crotch.

“Roland, I’m thirsty. Can you bring me some juice, please?” Mia asked Roland half an hour later.

“Of course, Mia,” he walked over the kitchen, asked for two cups of juice, and carried them back, “drink,” he held a cup at her lips.

“Thanks,” Mia smiled, “let’s continue,” they focused on learning again. Mia suddenly felt good and forgot about her paralysis and diapers. Her mind was intact, and she could help Roland and become useful.

“Okay, let’s have a break,” Roland stood up about an hour later. He was getting tired and couldn’t focus on the lesson anymore. When he stood up, he heard growling in his guts, bent his legs and pushed. The back of his diaper expanded.

“Well, it’s time to get changed, Mia. What about you?”

“I think I need a diaper change, too,” Mia realized that her diaper was warm and wet again; she had peed herself earlier and didn’t notice it.

“Let’s go,” Roland grabbed the wheelchair handles and wheeled her to the bathroom.

• Like 2

Part 8

Timmy left the bathroom and headed upstairs to continue his afternoon lessons. Minnie and Sigrun were alone.

“Sweetheart, would you like to help us? Your job can wait until tomorrow when Amanda’s father shows you everything.”

“Of course, auntie Sigrun. How can I help?”

“You could take care of the diapers. There is a lot of diapers left after all the diaper changes. The peed-in ones have been put into this pail,” she pointed at a big pail, “and the messy ones have been rinsed and put into a smaller one. You should carry them to the basement and put them into the washing machine. Do you know how to use washing machines?”

“Sorry, I don’t,” Minnie shook her head.

“No problem, sweetheart. When you put everything into the machine, come to me, and I will show you,” Sigrun smiled at the girl. Although Minnie graduated, she wasn’t skilled at most chores. Her mom still considered her a toddler.

“Okay, auntie Sigrun,” Minnie grabbed the big pail; it was quite heavy, but she somehow managed to carry it to the basement. Opening the washing machine was a little challenge; however, Minnie handled it at the second attempt.

When she put the peed-in diapers into the machine, she poured the smelly water to the sink and carried the empty pail upstairs to fetch the other one.

“Auntie Sigrun, all done. We can switch on the machine now,” Minnie announced proudly.

“Okay, let’s go,” Sigrun followed her to the basement, and she showed how to put the washing powder, close the machine and set it up.

“Sweetheart, help me with the afternoon snacks now. The tea time will take place in about an hour. The little children will wake up from their afternoon nap. Go and wash your hands. By the way are you still dry?”

Minnie shrugged and reached to her crotch; she felt the wet diaper.

“I’m wet, auntie Sigrun; I will need a diaper change,” she didn’t hesitate when she talked about her diapers.

“Should I change you?”

“I will ask Timmy, don’t you mind it?” Minnie looked at Sigrun.

“If it’s pleasant for you, go ahead, sweetheart,” Sigrun smiled widely at Minnie, “shouldn’t Timmy go home with you and change your diapers?”

Minnie imagined it and laughed; however, she realized she would like it. While laughing, she nodded.

“Okay, go upstairs and ask him; you also have another bathroom there,” Sigrun sent her to Timmy.

“Timmy?” Minnie asked Timmy in the upper working room.

“Have you peed in your diaper?” Timmy turned his head and grinned at her, “Let’s change you, but remember what I asked you for. You will change me either.”

“Okay, I’ll do my best,” Minnie nodded and turned back.

“Lie down,” Timmy took Minnie at hand, “would you like to be treated like before?”

“Yeah, please,” Minnie mad puppy eyes at Timmy.

“Okay,” he grabbed the hem of her dress, rolled it up, pulled down her tights and unbuttoned the rubber pants.

“Let’s remove this wet diapee,” he talked to her like he did earlier to actual toddlers, pulled the diaper front between her legs and used the dry part to clean her crotch.

“Lift your behind,” he asked her and pulled the wet diapers from beneath her when she obeyed him.

“You will get a clean diapee now,” he put two clean diaper beneath her, powdered her and pulled the clean diaers between her legs again and buttoned the rubber pants.

“All done,” he pulled up her tights and Minnie crawled down from the changing table.

It’s my turn now,” he pulled down his pants and crawled onto the changing table.

“Okay,” Minnie changed his diaper just like he did earlier. She suddenly felt a strong emotion to him. As he dressed himself again, she hugged him and kissed his cheek. He returned the hug and kissed her cheek.

“I have to finish my lessons,” he left, and Minnie washed her hands and returned downstairs to help Sigrun.

“Dry and clean?” Sigrun asked her while smiling.

“Yeah, auntie Sigrun. We can prepare the snacks now.”

---------------------------------

Amanda opened her eyes and stretched her limbs. She felt relaxed after her afternoon nap. There was silence in the room except for Brenda’s and Pete’s breathing. Mia was missing. Brenda was sound asleep on the bed on her right and Pete was sleeping on her left. A strong smell was spreading; somebody had messed their diaper.

“Let’s get up,” the little girl sat up and reached to her own crotch first. The diaper was soaked and heavy, but she didn’t feel poop on her own behind. She reached to Pete’s crotch; he was wet, but still clean. On the other hand, Brenda’s diaper was the source of smell.

“Hi,” Brenda opened her eyes and smiled at Amanda, “let’s get up now. How’s your diaper? Oh, somebody pooped in their diaper.”

“It was you, Brenda. My diaper is soaked, and we should hurry to the bathroom,” Amanda put on her slippers and stood up. Brenda did the same and they headed towards the bathroom. In the hall, they encountered Roland; he was just wheeling Mia.

“Hi, Roland,” she greeted Roland, “did you take Mia from the playroom?”

“Yeah, she looked bored when she had to watch three sleeping children. We spent about two hours with my lessons while you were napping.”

“How so? What was she doing?” Amanda shook her head, but she remembered Mia’s change earlier.

“Surprise!” Roland grinned, “Mia, tell them what you were doing.”

“Yeah. I was teaching him the vector calculus,” Mia replied and Amanda almost fainted.

“What? Can you speak? Welcome back, my nice babysitter,” she hugged Mia.

“We can speak and play together, Mia. Can’t you walk?” Brenda added.

“Sorry, Brenda. I can’t move a single finger,” Mia sighed.

“No problem, Mia. I’ll be your hands and legs,” Brenda crawled onto Mia’s lap and kissed her cheek.

“MIA! My Mia; you can speak,” Freya recognized Mia’s voice instantly and hurried into the bathroom.

“Mommy?” Mia didn’t remember her mother, but she was smart and reacted instantly.

“What happened? Why didn’t you speak?”

“Mommy, I don’t know. I feel like I’ve just awakened from a nightmare. As Roland had problems with his lesson, I suddenly wanted to help him.”

“Auntie Freya, I will play with Mia and talk with her,” Brenda was enthusiastic.

“Okay, Brenda. I will split my time; play and talk with you and teach Roland,” Mia smiled. She suddenly felt good at the center. Nobody minded her paralysis and diapers.

“And me, Mia. I remember the time when you were my babysitter,” Amanda added.

“Of course, Amanda.”

“Hey, diaper changing time,” Freya announced, “I think it is the reason why we met here.”

“Auntie Freya, change Mia’s diaper,” Roland replied, “I will take care of Amanda and Brenda. I can wait a little,” he enjoyed the feeling of his wet and messy diaper.

Amanda and Brenda crawled onto two changing tables, Amanda pulled down her tights and spread her legs.

“Hey, Brenda. Pull down your tights, too. You are a big girl though,” Amanda poked Brenda, but Brenda shook her head and waited.

“Don’t worry, Amanda; it isn’t a big deal,” Roland smiled and pulled down Brenda’s tights. He smelled the poop and peeked in the diaper.

“Brenda, you need a shower. Up to the bathtub and lift your arms,” Roland waited util Brenda crawled down from the changing table, helped her into the bathtub and pulled her dress over her head when she lifted her arms. He unbuttoned the rubber pants and the messy diaper dropped down between her legs. He grabbed the diaper and rubber pants and used the shower to clean Brenda’s crotch.

Meanwhile, Freya lifted Mia onto the adult changing table and pulled down her tights. Mis blushed; she was adult and felt embarrassed by the treatment.

“Sorry, Mia. I can change your diaper separately if you feel embarrassed.”

Mia hesitated; she looked around and nobody seemed to be interested to watch her crotch.

“Okay, mommy; go ahead.”

Amanda smiled and waited. She still didn’t like the diapers, but she was looking forward to Roland’s care.

Roland finished cleaning Brenda, he diapered and dressed her and moved to Amanda.

“Auntie Freya, could you change my diaper please?” he asked Freya when he finished changing Amanda. He pulled down his pants and peeked into his diaper, ”I should go to the shower as well,” he undressed completely and stepped into the bathtub. He removed his dirty diaper and took a shower, while Freya changed the little Pete. After the shower, he dried himself and crawled onto the changing table again and waited until Freya diapered him.

“Tea time,” Freya announced, “let’s go to the kitchen.”

The first day at the Centre was about to be over soon.

• Like 1