LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vivienne learning lessons (With Salinas88

Aunt Roberta

Vivienne had just been summoned to the Dean’s office.  She was surprised to  see her tall old fashioned Aunt, a uniformed policewoman and an official from the District Attornery’s (DA’s) office

The Dean explained:

Vivienne This state has recently passed strict laws on Academic fraud. We also have firm laws on supplying alcohol to minors. You could go to jail for 14 years and be permanently be excluded from any US College

“However Your aunt and your mother who we telephoned in Germany explained that a lot of your offences are linked to your lack of maturity and lack of appropriatwe discipline as a child and adolescent.

“If you will sign an agreement you may keep your college place and wikk be franted immunity ftom prosecution,”

The DA’s person. The Dean and Aunt Roberta each signed a paper

CONDITIONS FOR IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION AND RETURNUNG TO COLLRGE FOR VIVIENE

1)  Vivienne undertakes not to repeat these offences.

2)  She agrees to provide full information to prosecutors and to police officers.

3)  She agrees to leave her college room and to live with her aunt.

4)  She agrees to take the college entry test

5)  She agrees to accept her aunt’s authority and gives her aunt full immunity in respect of any disciplinary measures her Aunt feels are needed.

6)  She undertakes to give full power of attorney over financial issues,

7)  This agreement will run until she graduates or until her 30th birthday.

Vivien is mortified, but thinking about it more in depth she realises this has been coming for a long time. Knowing that there is not really a different choice, she signs the paper.

After talking with the policewoman as the paper stated, she turned towards her aunt, talking to her in a haughty tone "What is gonna happen next? Will you spank me for being a 'bad girl'?", snickering as she still doesn't realise that her aunty can and will go through with exactly that ...

Aunty gripped Vivienne’s hand and looked at her.

“Respectable young ladies do NOT show off their panties. And they do NOT have so much slutty face paint.”

Aunty looked at her niece’s super short skirt. She also saw her sexy garter belt and stockings.

Aunty gripped her hand and walked her out of the college to the nearby shopping mall. Aunty walked past her favourite stores.

Then Aunty stopped outside “Lil Miss Cutey pie” It aimed at people who worry that tween age (8-14) girls are growing up too fast.

Vivienne saw little girl style clothes but in larger sizes. Aunty pulled her into the store. Vivienne saw the most boring geeky girl in the college.

Florence was overweight and wore large glasses; She saw the label Florence had on her blouse. She was a part time store clerk. Florence smiled and talked to Vivienne:

“Your aunt telephoned us. I volunteered to sort out some ADORABLE items for your new ensemble.

“This way.”

Florence walked through a door marked SPECIAL CHANGING ROOM. Aunty kept her grip on her niece’s hand and pulled her in behind.

Aunty stood there blocking any exit, She looked at Vivienne:

“Now young lady UNDRESS!”

As Vivienne got dragged into the changing room she protests, "Hey, let me go! I need to use the toilet!", but didn't had any success.

Fidgeting in place, she looks at her aunty blocking the exit in defiance, "I'm not a baby like Florence who actually likes to wear this crap! Let me go! Now!!", stomping her foot angrily on the ground.

Aunty gripped Vivienne’s hand and looked at her.

“Respectable young ladies do NOT show off their panties. And they do NOT have so much slutty face paint.”

Aunty looked at her niece’s super short skirt. She also saw her sexy garter belt and stockings.

Aunty gripped her hand and walked her out of the college to the nearby shopping mall. Aunty walked past her favourite stores.

Then Aunty stopped outside “Lil Miss Cutey pie” It aimed at people who worry that tween age (8-14) girls are growing up too fast.

Vivienne saw little girl style clothes but in larger sizes. Aunty pulled her into the store. Vivienne saw the most boring geeky girl in the college.

Florence was overweight and wore large glasses; She saw the label Florence had on her blouse. She was a part time store clerk. Florence smiled and talked to Vivienne:

“Your aunt telephoned us. I volunteered to sort out some ADORABLE items for your new ensemble.

“This way.”

Florence walked through a door marked SPECIAL CHANGING ROOM. Aunty kept her grip on her niece’s hand and pulled her in behind.

Aunty stood there blocking any exit, She looked at Vivienne:

“Now young lady UNDRESS!”

Aunty looked at Vivienne.

“Well you can either be an obedient young lady, or  will have to treat as a NAUGHTY LITTTLE GIRL.

“If you are going to act like a NAUGHTY CHILD  You will need your first SPANKING here and NOW with Florence watching and the whole store hearing.”

Florence added

“And after your spanking I will help your Aunt to undress you, as if you were a toddler.”

"You would never dare!", proclaims Vivienne boldly, before finding herself over aunties lap. Struggling defiantly the spanking begins with Florence watching.

Wailing like a little girl, her bladder soon gives in and she wets herself on aunties lap. Warm pee running down her thighs as she helplessly wets herself like the big baby she truly is, "No auntie, stop please! I'll be good, I promise!", she pleads between sobs. Feeling like a toddler right now as she keeps peeing until her bladder is empty. Her face blushed in a crimson red from the humiliation as she can't believe what just happened ...

Aunty said:

“Would you have trainer panties for little Vivi?”

Florence nodded.

“I do think these will suit you.”

The panties were thick terry towelling. They had ‘Dora the explorer’ cartoons. Florence added

“This store has some experience of err Accidents. We have some clean clothes after your shower.”

Aunty nodded. She was grateful to get a shower. She also got spare pants,

Aunty and Florence then undressed Vivienne. After she removed her push up padded bra Florence commented:

“Meredith told me she is usually quite private and dresses in the bathroom.

“So I can see why. I had better tits @ 12.”

Aunty asked

“Would a training bra be right for my niece.”

Florence responded as she loked at Vivienne.

“Would lil Vivi like a TWAININ BWA?”

Vivienne swore. Florence responded:

“Maybe a training bra is not quite right.”

Then Florence put a camisole on Vivi. It fitted her but was styled for like a 6 year old first grader.

Vivienne is embarrassed to have her clothes stripped and be replaced with such infantile clothes. With her butt still on fire from the spanking she protests only softly "I want my old clothes back!"

Vivienne is still is aroused from wetting herself on aunties lap. Biting her lips softly she tries to suppress these urges. She is a big girl! ... Or is she?!?

Turning to her auntie, she asks "Can we go home now?", shifting around nervously in her new cute outfit.

Florence remarked:

“Vivienne, did LOVE showing off her undies. So you will LOVE THIS dress.”

She saw a very short infantile frock. Aunty buttoned up the dress at the back. Aunty sat her on the bench. Instead of her sexy stockings and  garter belt Florence slipped half knee length pink cotton socks on Vivi’s feet.

Instead of her super heels Vivi looked down and saw her new VERY flat childish shiny black Mary Jane style sandals.

Aunty eased her up. Viviene saw herself in the full length mirror. Everyone would see her cartooned, infantile trainer panties. Aunty then walked her into the main part of the store.

Moms and store clerks congratulated Florence on the 19 year old’s new look. A couple of 13 or 14 year olds, who had been embarrassed at wearing pinafore or jumper style dress found themselves giggllleing at the college girl dressed as barely 2.

Vivienne is looking in disbelief in the mirror, seeing her new outfit she feels so childish and immature. She should be fighting against being brought out like this into the shop, but she doesn't. Instead she plops her thumb into her mouth, suckling on it as all the Mom's and kids laugh about her. The action calming her a bit, but doing nothing against the humiliation.

Vivienne craves attention and love, which she didn't get enough when growing up. Her whole bad girl behaviour is in essence a cry for help. The attention she got through it like a drug, causing her to continue doing mischief to get even more of it. At some point it became natural, which eventually led to her current situation.

Now Vivienne finds out how much being treated like a little girl turns her on, the humiliation of other people seeing her, makes her so wet around her naughty little cunny ... And she still gets all this attention, just as before, but so much better with no hostility directed her way. Instead it's hilarity about her clothes.

As Vivienne proceeds through the store, her face red from shame, she can't help herself as her need to cum in her training pants becomes overwhelming!

She needs more, she needs to do something more drastic to reach this sweet release! Knowing exactly how much she will humiliate herself in the process, she can't resist her urges as she gives in with a whimper.

Squatting down, she releases a grunt, before starting to push. The other people in the store watch her in total disbelief as a fart escapes Vivy's tushy. One mom commenting with a gasp, "She isn't ... or is she?"

A 14 year old kid finally speaks out loud what Vivienne is doing. Pointing at the slowly growing bulge in the back of her training pants, he calls out "Mommy, the strange girl goes poopy!"

Vivienne is in absolute bliss as she feels the warm stinky mass entering her training pants. Knowing very well that this will get her into diapers. She loves it! Stuffing her moans with her thumb inside her mouth, she manages to discreetly use her other hand to rub the front of her training pants. Uhhh, she is so horny, she needs to cum so bad!!!

Only a couple moments later, in the middle of soiling herself, Vivienne cums in her training pants, unable to stifle her moan completely, which aunty is able to hear ...