LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stressed out for hire (open)

jan241989

Jennifer is a professor at a local college and she gets so stressed out that she wets herself. She decides to take some time off and puts a ad online hoping that someone will take good care of her. What they don't know is that she is a adult baby.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Vivien is a young girl at the age of 21. Starting her day as usual, she showers and brushes her teeth. Making sure to take extra care of her long black hair.

Looking in the mirror she checks for any blemishes to hide with some make up. Her ocean blue eyes searching around.

After being satisfied she leaves the bathroom and puts on a thin diaper before putting her other clothes over it. Vivien loves to wear and use diapers, but don't get her wrong! She likes being the dominant one, her diaper fascination more a sexual thing for her.

Logging in to the usual sites, she checks if any adults need someone to take care of them. She hopes that one day she will find someone that enjoys diapers just like her, becoming her sweet little baby girl or a romantic partner. Vivien is open for both!

After searching a bit she finds the ad that Jennifer posted. Replying to it with her information. She is curious if Jennifer will agree to meet or if she prefers to keep searching for someone else.

Jennifer: i go check my email and find that someone has replied to and i send my reply and a picture also of me in a diaper and onesie. I ask if you would like to meet.

Uhhh, Jennifer looks really cute with her diaper and onesie, causing Vivien to reply that she would love to meet you!

Writing, 'Would you prefer my place or our place?'

Vivien is so eager to meet her sweet baby girl! She can hardly wait.

Vivien confirms and makes herself ready to depart. Soon after she arrives at the Cafe and sits down at a table. Ordering a coffee for herself and waiting for Jennifer to arrive.

Vivien feels a bit nervous, her fingers tapping in the table. Trying to calm herself she takes a deep breath. Everything will gonna be fine!

Watching Jennifer come in, Vivien gives her a sign, causing her to come over to her table.

Sipping from her coffee, Vivien looks full of curiosity at the woman before her. Having heard a distinctive crinkle when she sat down, Vivien suspects that she wears a diaper underneath her clothes. Just like herself! Vivien is so excited!!

"That's nice to hear! Is it ok if I sit over on your side? I like to cuddle a bit and I can't do it from over here ...", chuckling softly to show that that's just a harmless suggestion and not a serious proposition that must be granted. It's totally fine if Jennifer prefers that they stay like this

Hearing a muffled fart coming from Jennifer's diaper, Vivien quickly goes over to her and whispers into Jennifer's ear in a seductive voice, "Oh, is my little baby girl going poopy for Mommy?", noticing how Jennifer keeps pooping, causing Vivien to continue in a sing-sang voice, "Yes she is! Yes you are!"

"Such a good baby girl, making a big stinky present!", she praises as she puts a hand to Jennifer's butt, giving it a nice push that squishes her poopy against her!

Noticing that Jennifer also started to wet herself, Vivien coos, "Such a good baby girl! Mommy is very proud of you! I think it's time for a reward!", starting to slowly rub the front of Jennifer's diaper, causing squishing sounds to emanate.

"Do you want to be Mommy's good baby girl? Do you want to make cummies in your diapee for me!", rubbing faster, making sure to stimulate her baby girl in Just the right way!

If Jennifer tells her to stop, Vivien will do so, but if she makes cute little moans, then Vivien will rub her faster and faster until she squirts into her diaper! In both cases she will give her lots of praise!

After taking care of Jennifer, Vivien notices another baby girl just behind her. Seeing that she needs a diaper change, Vivien asks in a warm voice, "Hey sweety, I'm Vivien. Do you want me to change your soggy diaper? Do you want Mommy to take care of you just like I did for Jennifer right here?"

• 2 weeks later...