LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stephanie and Lydia settled together on the couch and quietly discussed what had happened. It was kind of invasive have the Nanny tell them what to do, so not only Anthony needed some time to adjust, they needed as well. Eventually Stephanie got up to make some snacks.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alexandra finished working on the computer and, after a couple of hours, turned it off and placed it in her briefcase. Meanwhile, Antony woke up with a pacifier in his mouth and a wet diaper. He then got out of bed, wearing only the wet diaper and a T-shirt, and still a bit sleepy, headed to the living room where his two moms were chatting on the couch.

"Hey Anthony." Lydia gently greeted her son when she spotted him. "Did you have a nice nap?" She asked, trying not to coo over the little sleepy bedhead. "What happened to your pj pants?" She inquired with a little chuckle.

Antony, who was still not fully awake, shyly nodded in agreement when his mother asked if he had a good nap. "I was feeling hot, so I took them off," he explained, pouting from behind his pacifier while wearing a diaper.

Lydia gently chuckled. "I can imagine that." She said. "You want to cuddle with mama or do you want to get dressed already?" She asked, opening her arms, inviting him to cuddle.

The child saw his mom and lift his arms to be picked up and taken to the living room. He felt a sense of discomfort when his mom seated him on her lap due to the soaked wet diaper.

Meanwhile, Nanny Alexandra was coming out of her room with a large poster board. "Alright! Now, on this board, I'll write down the new rules the child will have to follow," explained the nanny to the two women. "To facilitate memorization, it would be better if the child copies them onto other boards to be displayed in various parts of the house. To make the activity more enjoyable, there are some cute images on the boards that the child can color," she said, pointing to pictures of cartoon characters suitable for coloring by young children.

"those are the rules the child will have to follow are as follows:

1. No fighting for any reason. I know he's a very calm child, but emphasizing it can't hurt.
  2. Your moms will always decide on potentially risky activities (such as sports, for example).
  3. You must use the diaper for both pee and poop (I know it can be difficult for the first time but with time you will get used to it)
  4. Your moms decide bedtime, and the same goes for any punishments.
  5. No tantrums.
  6. Always eat all the food on the plate.
  7. Additional rules may be added as needed."

she said writing them as she told them "now Antony what do you think to begin to start to copy this rules in those boards while I talk with your mommies," she said to Antony "and can you go to take some crayons? so you can color it

"ok" he answered smiling and running in his room to take his pencil case before seat down on the floor and get to work on the task that the nanny had entrusted him.

Lydia took Anthony on her lap and cuddled her boy for a moment. Both watched as Alexandra came in, listening to what she had to say. "Off you go." Lydia told him as he already jumped off her lap. She was quite relieved there was no fuss about the nappy and even so that it was all soggy. 

"What did you want to discuss?" Stephanie inquired.

"And now it's time for the guidelines. It would be better for you to take notes," the nanny said, taking the chalkboard and starting to write on it with a marker. "Moreover, they can be divided into 5 thematic areas:

1. Personal hygiene: The guardians will be entirely responsible for the child's personal hygiene. This responsibility can occasionally be entrusted to a trusted person (a relative, a babysitter*, or the kindergarten teacher, for example).

*Although the law allows girls to babysit boys up to 5 years older than them, the same law sets the minimum age at 15 years.

1. Bedtime: The child should go to bed at a consistently appropriate time, allowing for at least 8 hours of sleep per night plus an afternoon nap from two to three hours.

2. Meals: The child should eat at least 3 meals a day. Further details will be defined better after I have observed his behavior during meals.

3. Play: There are no specific restrictions; the important thing is that the child does not endanger his safety or that of others and does not damage anything.

4. Punishments: They may vary in intensity depending on the severity of the offense, from a time-out in the corner to a spanking on the bare bottom. They should be followed by a clear and detailed explanation of the committed offense." she said writing everything on the slate "any questions?"

Both Lydia and Stephanie listened and nodded. "Most of this is straight forward, just some little details that need to be remembered." 

"Exactly." Stephanie agreed and quickly copied down everything, just in case of. "No questions." 

"No questions." Lydia agreed.

"Yes! As you can see, they are very clear but quite general principles, precisely to give you a broad range of flexibility," the nanny explained while cleaning her eyeglasses with a cloth. "Now, since the program has been explained and there are no questions, what about going out for a walk?" she suggested, noticing that the sun was still high, and the weather was very good and warm.

"I will go check on Anthony and get him ready." Lydia nodded and went upstairs. "Anthony, sweet." She softly called as she came in. "Shall we go get ready? Then we can go outside for a walk." 

Antony was in his room, finishing copying the final poster. As he prepared himself to add color, he remarked, "But I didn't finish," while tidying up the black marker. He then grabbed a blue crayon to color the shirt of one of the characters on the poster.

"I see, you have done a good job so far." Lydia praised. "you can finish after we return while I cook dinner. Does that sound good?" She asked as she crouched next to her boy.

The child nodded happily before taking his mom's hand and following her to the living room where Stephanie and Nanny Alexandra were waiting for them.

"Have you finished the task I assigned to you?" asked the nanny, bending down after adjusting her glasses. "No. I finished copying the rules, but I haven't colored it yet," replied the child, looking down.

"Okay, the important thing is that you've finished copying them. You can color it at your own pace," she explained with a sweet smile before the mom laid him down on the couch to change his diaper.

Lydia put Anthony down, and made quick work of changing the wet nappy and putting a clean dry one on her boy. Stephanie went up and soon returned with some loose khaki pants and a t shirt with blue strips so the boy at least would be decently dressed before going out.

The child allowed himself to be laid down on the couch, timidly averting his gaze as his mom changed his diaper. When the other mom returned with clothes to dress him, he remained silent while she dressed him. Deep down, he liked those clothes, and the nanny observed the scene.

"Remember to take the diaper bag," reminded the nanny. "And put in some snacks, a pacifier, and also a drink in a bottle," she suggested to them. "I imagine it's been a while since the last time you went out with him needing so much attention. I hope you've taken everything necessary," the nanny said to the two women.

"I have about everything ready, just needs to add the snacks and drinks into the bag." Stephanie assured and went to do so. The diaper bag was quite modest of blue denim and it was a backpack. It had more then enough space to fit everything in designated slots. 

"All right, let's go." Lydia said when Stephanie joined them. With a little smile, she took Anthony's hand. "No running off, okay?" 

"Very good," the nanny exclaimed, confirming that everything was prepared. She retrieved her handbag, from which she produced a leash for the children, offering it to the two women. "I always have one when I work because you never know," she explained. "You know, just in case they decide to make a run for it," she added, while Antony extended his hand to assist Stephanie.

"I get where you are coming from, but I trust Anthony can behave himself while we walk to the park." Lydia cringed a little. Both Stephanie and herself held Anthony's hands, quite certain they had good control over their boy.

"Okay, I won't insist," the nanny replied kindly, trailing behind the two women towards the entrance door. "But I always carry it just in case we need it. Many children tend to wander off, especially when they encounter something intriguing or exciting," the nanny explained. "It's stronger than them; I hope that won't be the case today," she added.

"If it happens we can use it." Stephanie agreed, even if she agreed more with Lydia. Taking her keys they got out and went to walk to the park. Both women obviously kept a good eye on Anthony.

The park they went to was not very far from home, not even two hundred meters, and there were not many distractions along the way, so the child didn't have many diversions. However, when they reached the gate, the child attempted to escape, but was immediately held back by his mothers before crossing it with them.

"There we are." Stephanie said with a smile once they went through the gate. "You have to stay where we can see you, okay?" She asked the boy after crouching so they were on eye height. "Anthony." She softly warned. "Remember the lines you copied. Behave." She said before sending him off to play.

Antony looked around curiously, unsure of where to go because there were so many things to do. He decided to climb the slide first: he cautiously climbed up, sat down, and then let himself slide down with a small smile before repeating the process. While playing, he noticed another child of his age wearing only a T-shirt and a diaper, waving at him before approaching. It was Bart, a former classmate who had left school a few months earlier

Stephanie and Lydia sat down on a nearby bench, watching as several more kids were playing. 

Little Bart soon invited Anthony to come play on the seesaw. He could finally do that now he had someone to play with.