LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Okay," said Antony, going to bed. After his mom put the pacifier in his mouth, the child fell asleep immediately. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the nanny was helping Stephanie. "So, what's your impression of the first day?" she asked the woman while cutting tomatoes for the salad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It did went quite okay if I may say. Anthony seemed far more accepting than I had anticipated." Lydia nodded and softly hummed. "I can hardly image how he must feel." 

"I'm very pleased!" replied Nanny Alexandra with a big, kind smile. "Usually, on the first days, children aren't so well-behaved. In fact, most of the time, they throw tantrums, and the moms I've assisted have had to discipline them, even with spankings," the woman said, sounding quite sad. "You know, it's very difficult for children to adapt, especially in the first few weeks, and children are unpredictable," Nanny Alexandra explained to Lydia, especially in the initial period. "Today, he was in a good mood, but tomorrow could be completely different. Children are unpredictable, especially during the adaptation phase," she explained. "So, for tomorrow, expect anything," she advised her kindly .

"Tomorrow will be another day." Lydia agreed. "I am sure he is bound to act up at some point. It won't take long, even before this started." She mused. 

"I hope so," said the nanny, finishing cutting the tomatoes and asking the woman for a bowl to put them in. "What do you think about preparing something special for his breakfast tomorrow? And maybe, also tomorrow, you could do something special," the nanny suggested with a smile to the woman.

"Yes pancakes are perfect, but with to do something special I mean: do something special all together" the nanny said "a outing, or something like that for example" she added hoping to explained herself better "or Maybe it would be a good idea to go to the beach since tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day, which could only be good for the child. But it's only a proposal" the nanny explained to the woman.

Lydia hummed and took a moment to think while she assembled the salad. "I should check with Stephanie if she brought swim diapers, otherwise it will be no point yet in going to the beach." She explained. "I think visiting the zoo or aquarium would offer good alternatives."

"You're right," the nanny said as she started washing a lettuce before cutting it to add to the salad. "Yes, that could be a great idea too," she said happily to the woman as she tossed the salad to bring it to the table.

"Well, he's almost ready, so I think it's time to wake him up," the nanny said, checking the time on her watch. "Also, if he sleeps too much now, he may not sleep tonight," he added "By the way, what is his sleep usually like?" asked the nanny.

"Not bad. Usually about 10 hours." Lydia mused and once the table was set, she went to wake up Anthony.

"Anthony." She softly called, gently stroking his cheek. "Time to get up for dinner."

"So, from this point of view, everything is fine," the nanny said to the woman before she went to wake up the child. The child woke up, sitting slowly on the bed before letting out a big yawn, not paying attention to the wet diaper.

The child allowed himself to be picked up, yawning, causing the pacifier to fall from his mouth before rubbing his eyes with his fist. The diaper he was wearing was wet but didn't urgently need changing, or at least not immediately. He quietly let his mom carry him to the kitchen, where Stephanie and Nanny Alexandra had finished cooking dinner and had also set the table.

(you know that you are writing a bunch of actions for my characters, leaving nothing to write for me...)

Lydia put the boy down on his booster seat and joined the table.

(I'm sorry I will try to stay more careful to not do it anymore)

The child allowed himself to be placed in the high chair, still looking sleepy, which made the elderly nanny smile. "Are you hungry, little one?" the nanny asked the child, smiling at him before giving him a gentle pat on the cheek.

The little boy he nodded silently and shyly to the old nanny.

Stephanie quickly assembled a plate with cut pieces and put it in front of the boy before giving him a spoon and a sippy cup. "Do you think he will need a bib?" 

"Better be safe then sorry, I guess." Lydia agreed, seeing at how sleepy the boy still was and went to put one on him before she settled with her own plate and tucked in.

"I don't know. Is he usually messy when he eats?" the nanny asked the woman as the child was being placed in the chair "I don't want the bib!" the child said, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Come on, be good," the nanny said him gently, giving him a pat.    

Antony was glad to avoid the bib; he wanted to be as careful as possible during the meal to eat without getting messy. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't completely stay clean, and a few drops of sauce ended up on his shirt.

"oh! I'm sorry," he said sincerely, feeling regretful for getting his shirt dirty.

Lydia offered him a little smile. "I know sweet." She soothed. "But we will use a bib next time, okay?" She gently said as she got a wet wipe so she could clean up Anthony's face and hands.

The child looked disappointedly down as he quietly continued eating his meal.

"Come on! It's okay," the nanny tried to comfort him gently, giving him a pat on the back.