LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

"They should be here soon. Maybe you can reason with them.

Well, they'll want to know that you're making progress. And all I can tell them is that you're wearing the diaper, you happened to wet the diaper, you took a nap and ate some baby food. 

And that's okay. But you still walk around like an adult, you talk like one, and I'm not excited for this, but you haven't pooped in the diaper yet.

You might not get far talking like this, to them"

Julie eats some of her food 

"You're talking full English like an adult. And that's not how babies talk, as I'm sure you know. 

Babies crawl around the house and babble. And they certainly don't swear. 

Well, no one is letting you anywhere near a toilet, so it will happen.

You know, I've known you for to years, but I'm leaning a lot more about you today seeing you outside of the company"

• Like 1

“They’re trying to run my life I’m 22 not 22 months!” She yelled as she was so angry now..

Kayla felt like she was going to explode she didn’t wanna be a baby she wanted her car her home her job her life all BACK! 

“Oh yeah what are you learning!” 

• Like 1

Julie answers the door. It's Kayla's dad and stepmom, Amy.

She lets them come in and sit down on the couch in the main room.

Julie leaves the three of them alone.

"I can leave the three of you to talk, or I can stay. It's up to you, Kayla"

If looks could kill Julie would be calling 911 for Amy as she’d be dead!  Kayla stared Daggers at her. 

“I’ll be fine.” Kayla was lit up like a rocket! 

“This whole thing is Bull shit you took my job my car and my home now you want to make me a baby dad this what she’s been wanting to cut me out of the Will and keep my inheritance can’t you see!” She pleaded with her dad.  

Amy had a smile on her face and she was looking forward to changing her diaper and spanking her so Kayla knows once and all what her new role is in the family! 

Julie leaves but stays close by in case she's needed

"Language, little girl. Do I have to remind you who you're talking to? This is exactly why I'm doing this. You have no sense of self-worth or respect. Now apologize to Amy. She's just looking out for you" her dad says

It's true that Amy is glad to see Kayla as a baby again. But not so much for money reasons, as she has plenty of that. She wants to see Kayla learn some humility. 

Amy doesn't say anything yet, she sees how mad Kayla is now.

“Of course take her side if you think this is fair or right then whatever guess you have everything I need to survive!” Kayla was fired up now.

”I’ll never apologize to that bitch she’s ruined my life since mom left here ga ga goo goo you happy now you wanna make me a baby good grief!” She yelled as she was still mad at the whole situation. 

"It was my idea, Kayla. Any had nothing to do with it, so leave her out of it"

Her father has had enough of her language over the years. And disrespecting his new wife. He has felt this way for years, but never did anything.

He decides to bend Kayla over his knee for a good old fashioned bare bottomed spanking. For the first time since she was a little girl.

He pulls her diaper down and gives her a good lesson. 

"You just won't learn, will you, Little Girl? Have you been giving Ms. Julie a hard time too? I bet you have. I can tell you're already red back there. 

Apologize to Amy, Go get Julie and apologize, and thank her for letting you stay here"

“N-no please you can’t!” Kayla was embarrsssed for Amy seeing she had a diaper on and it was a babyish diaper too not just an adult diaper either.  Now she was being spanked too in front of her! 

“ok ok pl-please!” She cried 

She was relieved when it ended.  

She didn’t say anything but wanted to do so bad that he just adjusted her diaper and fastened the tapes back into place. He looked for her pants but Amy had them.  

“She’s still hanging on thinking she’s an adult I was thinking it would be easier if she can see she’s now a baby even walking around in her diaper like a real baby!” Amy said smiling.  

Game over baby girl. Amy thought as she smiled at the cry baby. 

Kayla dutifully did as she was told.

”I’m sorry Amy.” She said between teary eyes. 

“Amy adults call me Amy baby girl I’m now you’re mommy try again sweetheart.”

Kayla looked at James her dad and he gave her the look like go on.  

Try again you bitch I’ll try again hitting you in your face wiping that smirk off your face!..” she thought to herself.

”I-I’m so-sorry m-mommy.” She said stuttering between nervousness and pissed off.  

“That’s ok baby girl I have to agree with your daddy the regression course that you’ll be undergoing will be very good for you Julie will take good care of you for when you’re ready to come home.” She said smiling knowing Kayla was in her place. 

kayla toddled after Julie 

“I’m sorry Julie and thank you for letting me stay here.” She said with her head down on both apologies. 

“I think you should call Julie mommy aunt ms or something I’ll let you figure it out but Kayla you’re not an adult anymore you’re a baby you don’t call people by their first name.” James said with Authority. 

Kayla looked at Julie waiting to see what she now had to call her.  As she was standing there in just a t shirt and diaper she felt two feet tall and utterly humiliated! 

Julie comes back

James: "I don't think you'll have any problems with our Kayla anymore, Julie"

He turns to Kayla: "Isn't that right, Baby Girl?"

"If she gives you any more problems, you have my number, right? In fact, we can stay for a little while to check on her if that's okay with you. We can just be in the other room for a while. You can proceed with the program. 

This is a new low for you. Embarrassing me in this young woman's house. I trained you better than this. 

I expect a poopy diaper before you go to bed, Baby Kayla. It just makes sense because you've been here all day eating. Don't even dream about trying to hold it. I will have a proper baby girl one way or another"

Julie: "It's fine with me. Thank you. We can sit down to dinner. I was going to take Kayla on a nice walk around the neighborhood in her new stroller for some fresh air"

James: "Of course. That sounds good. I don't think You'll have any problems"

• Like 1

Kayla felt like she was being hit all over the place with everything spanking and scolding but she wasn’t ready for this one.  

Amy loves how Kayla can’t fight back cause she’ll be spanked again.  

“Julie do you have a baby bottle here?” She asks looking at Julie.  

As luck would have it she did as she was soon going to be introducing Kayla to a bottle but it looked like that was going to happen now! 

“Please make baby K a bottle of baby  formula  thanks.” She said smiling.  

Amy remembered all those times Kayla was rude to her and called her names… It was hard for Amy to be a good step mom when she was so close to Kayla’s age and now she wanted to make sure she would always respect her..

”Baby kk I want you to ask daddy if you can ask mommy to feed you your ba ba.” 

Kayla wondered if she could reach the door where would she go what could she do! 

“Daddy can I ask mommy to feed me by ba ba?” She wanted to yell and scream and say this was bs!  She knew she couldn’t..

”Mommy will you please feed me my ba ba?” 

DING!  

They both knew that was the microwave her bottle was ready! 

• Like 1

Amy talks while Kayla drinks, on purpose so Kayla can't talk back: "She's feeding so well. I think we might put some weight on her after all. I think it could be good for her. She can be our chubby little baby"

Julie: "She is. I didn't know how long I'd have her here, but I thought about nursing for her. Just putting it into bottles for now. I'm expecting, so it'll probably start coming any day. No need to waste it, you know?"

Amy: "Keeping up with Kayla, and now a new baby? Congratulations. Would you want Kayla to stay or should we take her home by then?"

Julie: "It's up to you. I can keep her for as long as you need. As long as she'll have me. Maybe Kayla will like the new baby"

James: "Julie, I trust you'll have Kayla ready for us on Tuesday"

Julie: "Yes, Sir. I have the outfit you sent over. I'll do her hair before then. Something more babyish for sure. Pigtails maybe"

James: "Great. Well it looks like she's finishing up her bottle. You can entertain her in anyway you like. That walk you mentioned sounds like a good idea. No need to cover her diaper or anything, but I'll leave that up to you.

Maybe you have a pacifier for her to suck on while you walk. To keep her mouth full"

Kayla wanted to spit the bottle out if she could but Amy made sure the nipple stayed in her mouth.  Kayla had a choice to drink or choke! 

As she was drinking she listened to the conversation.  

This is way worse then I ever imagined what can I do what can I do! She thinks to herself as she swallows more of the baby formula she found it wasn’t horrible once she was forced to drink more she had no choice.

What the hell is going on Tuesday and she’s going to make sure I’m dressed up man this BS is for real!! 

Kayla wonders how much more is left..

She’s relieved when she hears the last drops of the bottle being emptied.

Great a walk yeah just what I need.: She thinks as she’s being patted..

BURP!  She blushed as it was quite embarrassing! 

Amy: "That was a good burp for a baby. Would you mind if I joined you on your walk, Julie?"

Julie: "No, I don't mind at all. I do have a skirt in mind for Kayla. It matches her shirt. Can you open the stroller, it's in the hallway"

A: "sure"

Julie goes to get the skirt. She slides it on Kayla. It's a small skirt. It covers her diaper from certain angles, but if she moves around, her diaper will be exposed

A: "I think that's a great skirt, Julie. I'll just put her in, and then we can head off. Do we need a diaper bag?"

Julie: "Sure. It's right there"

She grabs it, as it's right by the door

Amy "Good, lets go" she straps Kayla into the stroller and pushes it outside

I’l show you a good burp! She thinks as the girls talk about her like she’s not even there..

Um I can pick out my own clothes she yells in her head… She’s so mad as Julie dresses her and coos at her..

No not the diaper bag that means they might change me in public…

Kayla could only suck on her pacifier for comfort and from keep her from going off! 

Amy pushes the stroller into the neighborhood, but she occasionally takes a turn to peak around and coo at Kayla

"We're taking a stroll, Baby Girl. You can lay back and relax. Maybe Mommy Julie can introduce you to your new neighbors. Would you like that?"

Amy: "Don't worry about her. She really is a good girl. When she wants to listen. I married her father when she was young. I didn't get to change her diapers before, but maybe I'll get to now. Did you get to change her yet? Was she a good baby?"

Julie: "Oh yes. I did get to change her. She was a very good girl for me. She just wet. Her dad says she has to poop by the end of the day. I wonder if she'll be a good girl for that?"

Amy says this kind of louder than a regular speaking voice, but loud enough that anyone listening could hear: "Is the Baby Girl gonna make a poo poo? Are you gonna make that poo poo in your diapee? Wouldn't that be fun?"

She coos at Kayla again

Kayla cringes thinking about meeting new people in the neighborhood..

You’re young yourself five years older than me you bitch! Kayla thinks to herself. 

Kayla listens to the two girls talk and she wants to say something but why it’s just a waste of time.  

Fun my ass as she knows Amy will love it to know how Kayla embarrassed herself!  

Amy keeps pushing the stroller into the neighborhood. She is glad that Kayla is learning something, even if it's just being quiet for once. 

They reach the park, where there are lots of people are. They don't seem to notice as they don't see her head on and she's so small, they probably think she's just a little girl.

Amy finds a nice quiet patch of grass. She spreads out a big blanket.

"Maybe the baby can work on her crawling. I bet that will be really fun. We can have her crawl between us. I think she likes her paci, so I'll leave that in"

She takes Kayla out of the stroller and puts her in the middle of the blanket, while she and Julie are on opposite sides of the outside. 

"Let's see who Baby can crawl to first" Amy says with a smile

Kayla had enough she tried to be fine and let this go but she couldn’t let this continue..

She spat out her pacifier 

”I’m not crawling this is so damn stupid I’m tired of this BS!” She yelled not caring who heard her…

Amy doesn't care about Kayla's tantrum.

"Is Baby grumpy? Maybe she's sleepy or constipated. Throwing tantrums is either way not adult behavior"

She makes a funny face at Kayla

"Didn't you just have a spanking for not being a good baby? I'll be honest honey, I don't like spankings. But I will give them out if I have to. Now be a good girl and accept"

Kayla was furious and really didn’t know what to do! 

Damn it I have no choice but to do this shit! She thought to herself.  

“Yeah.” She hates to admit about the spanking. 

Not seeing away out and not wanting a spanking!  She did the only thing she can do.  
CRAWL!! 

"Such a good baby. Crawling for us. Maybe she'll practice walking for us tommorow. If only she could learn to love this. 

I didn't choose this, but maybe we could have the kind of relationship that we were always supposed to have. Her father heard of this regression course that helps troubled people, even adults. 

I'm thinking about bringing her home when she gets adjusted. Thank you, Julie for fostering her. I know she can be a handful. 

Maybe we can get some bows for her hair and do it up all pretty. She's much too young for nail polish, but maybe some good earrings that she can't bite off. You know how toddlers can be" Amy says

Julie: "It's no problem at all. Yes, I do know how she can be. I can't wait to get her all dolled up. Oh that reminds me, we should get her a doll. What Baby Girl would be complete without a doll. 

Now that she's gotten some exercise and some fresh air, we should get back home though. I think you'll enjoy dinner. I wonder what kind of dinner Kayla will have. I told her that it was up to her: she could be a good baby and have some solid food or be a bad baby and have more of that baby food and formula. But that won't sustain her for long. I'm worried she'll get weaker if she doesn't eat something soon. Plus, it's yucky"

Julie makes a yucky face at Kayla

Amy: "Wow, that's a good idea. She might never get solid food again with the way she acts"

Julie: "Well I tried to give her something to help her relax and feel more like a baby, but she wouldn't take to it"

A: "Tell me more, later of course. I think we have someone listening to us. Oh, who am I kidding, a baby can't understand all this. She can hear what she needs to hear, though" she says sarcastically, knowing that Kayla can understand her

Amy picks Kayla up and straps her into the stroller again while Julie packs up the mat. She starts pushing the stroller toward home.