LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

Kayla could really no longer deny she was a baby as she kept feeling more and more like one and she hated it.. Something inside of her started making her feel loopy it was something she couldn’t explain she laid there laughing and kicking her feet as she was ready to get her diaper changed..

Her mind was screaming at her..

”Wake up what are you doing!!!!

Mommy picks Kayla up and puts her on the changing table. 

She starts to change her diaper, lifting her legs up into the diaper changing position. 

She sees Kayla appear happier than she usually is. Which she's happy about. After all, no need for Kayla to be miserable with her baby treatment. She did it so Kayla could have more fun as a baby.

She starts to talk babyish to her during the change to keep her occupied, and to see how Kayla is mentally and to see if her adult mind is still there

"Yes, Mommy's baby girl is getting her diaper changed. Does that make baby happy?"

She coos at her and starts making baby noises that a baby might like

“Baby happy mommy! “ she says clapping her hands and kicking her feet.  

Kayla feels like she’s having an out of.body experience as she looks down and sees something she can’t believe!

Quit quit you’re not a baby. 

Kayla’s mind didn’t know what was going on as she had no idea about the drugs in her bottle.  

Julie smiles at her work. She's proud to have her happy baby, even if it's just temporary. Her adult mind will probably come in and out. 

"I'm glad you're feeling happy, Baby. After I get you changed, we'll go downstairs and meet your Daddy. He's on the way home. Won't that be fun? He said he can't wait to spoil his baby girl"

She's used to Kayla's personality, but likes to see her happy. After all, she'll be here for a while and she should be happy. In fact this is the first time in many years that she's seen Kayla happy. 

She changes Kayla into a fresh diaper without protest from her. She leaves her adult business pants off, and she takes Kayla's dress shirt off and puts her on a pink baby t-shirt, leaving Kayla dressed in only a shirt and diaper. It's easier to see when babies need to be changed around the house that way. 

"Alright. We're all ready to go back downstairs. Would baby like to walk, crawl or be carried? It's good that you have all those options. Us adults just have to walk"

Kayla wakes up from her dream as she spits out the pacifier what happened.. 
“That was a crazy dream I’m never going to like this shit!” 
Kayla tried to get up she has every intention of ripping the diaper off but she now has mittens on her hands. 

“Julie get me out here!” 

When Kayla notices she ain’t coming 

“Mommy please get me outta here!” 

"Naps can be fun. Some cultures around the world have them as part of their daily culture. Even for adults. 

I thought you took naps in your former life. You know, between meetings? I know I would"

Julie says trying to break the ice a little.

She can tell Kayla is less fussy and more compliant since she had her nap and possibly time to reflect. She hopes Kayla eventually enjoys being a baby because adult lives are stressful right now. 

"Let's go downstairs. Crawl, walk or carry?" Julie presents her with the usual options not knowing which one Kayla will want. Toddlers are unpredictable like that. 

Julie sighs. She thought she was getting somewhere with Kayla. She did manage to get the diaper on her, but her former colleague is walking around the house speaking full English sentences. And that's not how babies act. 

"Babies don't talk this much. If they want water, they just say "water". Or "wawa". They don't talk like you.

I said I could take you because I thought I could help you learn your lesson, but I don't think you fully understand yet. 

If I can't help you learn your lesson, I might have to do something different with you. Come on, follow me"

Julie walks back downstairs and she hopes Kayla eventually gets it

"Well you're all done with your nap.

So we're going to try to have some fun and teach you about baby life at the same time. 

From now on Kayla, your behavior determines how you are treated. If you're good, you can have the things you want like solid food and some say about what you wear. 

If you're cranky like before and talking back, you get baby food and formula all the time, an earlier bedtime and you might even get spankings, among other punishments. 

Do you understand? If you do, answer me like a baby would"

Julie wants to have sympathy for Kayla because this is her first day, but she also has a job to do of delivering Baby Kayla on Tuesday. This is bigger than her. Well, she is diapered and crying, so that's a start. 

"Come wipe those tears. Sit down and lets have a chat. You can sit in a regular chair just this once"

she pulls out a regular chair for Kayla to sit in just this once

"I know this is hard for you, but I have no choice. And that means you have no choice. This is bigger than you and me. 

You don't have anything to go back to. I have to help you change your life. And if I can't, the higher ups have arranged to send you to a Babyfication Center. Where they do it by force. And you don't want that. 

Now be a good girl and learn. Try to make some progress. Don't fight me on everything I say. 

There are always positives in life, no matter what"

"I mean your parents, Kayla. They have been dealing with your bratty behavior your whole lives, so they want you to become a baby so you can learn to be a good girl. 

And if I can't do it, they're taking you to a facility. I don't want that for you, Kayla. 

I'm not BSing as you so eloquently put it. I'm trying to be nice and do this for you gently in a home environment. I'm not going to even fully regress you back to day one. 

But I have no control over what happens to you if you have to leave my home. 

So can you just be a good girl? This is a lot on me. I'm pregnant and my feet hurt. 

Would you like to talk to them? I think they're coming over soon"

Kayla thought that made sense probably her bitch of a step moms idea.. She couldn’t help but remember when she came into their lives AMY!! Amy was her mom and she was young only five years older then her… Her dad liked them young and Kayla and Amy clashed immediately and she demanded Kayla show her respect… Kayla always said You’re not my mom and one day she said maybe I’ll be your mommy little K…

”Amy did this?!” She was angry!! 

"I don't get anything out of it. What do you think I would possibly get out of it?

I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart. 

I've been looking out for you for years. Covering for you, doing the work you didn't do, keeping your secrets, etc. There are still good people out there, Kayla. 

Amy and your dad had a meeting. They invited me. I advocated for you. I thought you'd do well in a home. I didn't want to see you go off to the facility. 

I heard what they'd do to you there, but I don't think you'd like that at all"

Julie is telling the truth. She doesn't get anything for keeping Kayla. All of the money from her estate went back to her Dad and Amy. She thinks she can help her.

But with all her backtalk, she is nervous that Kayla may not be grateful for really appreciate what Julie is doing. It wouldn't be easy to have a full time toddler, but if anybody could handle it, it's Julie. 

She wants to help Kayla get settled. 

“I don’t know money I guess I wouldn’t put it past Amy to set this all up and pay you!” 

Kayla did the best she could to take in all the information she’s just been given.  

“Thanks for trying to help me out you could’ve said something and I could’ve ran!” She smiled and laughed looking at Julie. 

“I just don’t get it i-i just don’t understand!” She said puzzled trying to take it all in. 

"You know me, I don't care about money and vanity. They print more of it everyday. It can make people do crazy things. I live a simple lifestyle. I only splurge occasionally. 

You're welcome. I know this isn't easy to understand. I would probably be mad if someone tried to take my grown up life away from me. 

I know your family dynamic is a bit different and I have no idea why they want all this. 

Why don't we just start over and take things slowly? What would you like to do this evening?

I was thinking we'd take a walk to the park or go get some of your favorite snacks. I really do care about you and I want your stay here to be as comfortable as possible. 

Are you doing okay? Did you use your diaper again?"

"Very comfortable if you actually try. In time, you might find it fun. But you'll never be comfortable anywhere if you put up a fight all day. Work with me, Kayla. 

Like it or not, your new life as a baby is starting. I'd prefer it be with me, but I have no control over what happens to you if you leave my home"

She fixes a plate of adult food and sits down

“This is stupid they can’t do this to me!” She’s still having a hard time trying to understand all of this.  

“When do I get to see them maybe I can talk them out of this craziness!” 

Kayla shakes her head in frustration.  

“So for how long and what are they wanting do you have to give them a report or something?” 

Kayla knew with no car, home or money she was dependent on Julie.  She was trying to see all the details to Amy’s revenge!