LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

"You're wearing your bathroom, honey. No more big girl toilet, only diapers for you, baby.

How exciting, you using your diaper. Is that why you were so cranky earlier? 

Is it pee pee or poo poo? Your diaper can hold it, and I can change you when we get home if I need to"

“Wh- what your really going to make me use it!” She cries then she immediately begins doing the pp dance the best she can being tightly buckled with the seat belt.. 

“Shut up this sucks this isn’t fair!” She cries 

After a few minutes she loses her battle 

She can’t believe she had a couple accidents and now she was being forced to use her diaper.. HER diaper she thought to herself MY diaper.. She thinks shaking her head as she realized how much her life has changed not just the diapers but really changed! 

"Well I'm not happy that you're unhappy, but I'm glad you're learning to use your diapers like a good baby"

Julie is at a stop sign, so she claps for Kayla. They're in a residential neighborhood now, so we are getting close to home. 

"Good girl" she showers Kayla with praise

Kayla wasn’t happy cause she now realized the diapers weren’t just for show or to embarrass her and then things can be back to normal!  She now realized this was her new normal!! 

Kayla tried to get comfortable in her wet diaper it was almost like she was realizing Kayla was deep in thought and bothered by her diaper and being a baby., So she distracted her..

She blushed as she was told she was a pretty baby girl and mommy couldn’t wait to take her shopping for her new baby clothes and how every baby will be jealous of her..

”B- but ok I guess I can try.” She said as Julie just asked her to try to be a baby it will be fun. 

"Good, Baby. Look, we're home now. Let me get you out of the car. 

I don't know if you've ever been here before for the work parties, but we've updated a few things. I'll show you around"

She parks the car in the driveway and comes around to get Kayla. She opens the door and undoes her seatbelt. It unlocked because the car door was unlocked. 

"You can get out now, you don't have to hold my hand because it isn't far. Let's go inside"

Kayla had been there once or twice but she knew this time it was so much different not the place but why she’s here. 

“Yeah I remember it.” She said walking differently cause she wasn’t used to a wet diaper. 

They walked inside and it was just like she remembered it.  She added a few things but for the most part it was the same except she saw a playpen sitting in the corner she assumed Julie babysat.  

"I'm glad you remember it. Well, welcome home. Are you hungry? I want to help you get settled in as best I can. 

I know this is a lot of change. I didn't mean to drop it all on you at once. But apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this is a good idea. So I got some support"

“Yeah but no baby food I’m not a baby I can eat adult food.” She said making sure Julie knew Kayla was still an adult and she would go with this baby thing a little bit but at was still up to her.. So she thought…

”Support what are you talking about?” 

"You're a baby, so all the food you eat is baby food. It wouldn't matter if it's blended or solid food.

And babies don't get a say about what they eat. They eat what their mommies and daddies give them

About the support, Kayla. Let me sit you down so we can have a chat"

She takes her to the kitchen and straps her into the waiting high chair 

"Honey, I never wanted you to find out all this. Especially not in front of the people at the office. I thought it would be too much. 

But I got full support from your parents. They came to me. I didn't really want any of this. But they know that I have been looking out for you at the job for years. 

So we had a meeting. As an unmarried lady, they are next in line to care for you if you can take care of yourself. And they said you couldn't take care of yourself. They also didn't want you at their home because of their age. So they said I could care for you. 

So they sold your condo and your sports car while you were at work this morning. Someone got the keys from your bag. I had nothing to do with that part.

I'm sorry, honey. Things moved fast. You don't have anything to go back to"

“I don’t want no baby food!”’she cried and kicked as Julie forcefully put her in the highchair..

She listened intently as Julie explained everything to her.

“Wh/ what this can’t be true!” She cried wanting to get out of the highchair..

Kayla pounded the tray..

”My car and my condo that’s BS!” She cried 

"You get the food I give you. I was going to give you nice food too and only keep baby food around in case I needed to. 

I was going to fix you a nice kiddie meal of chicky nuggies and chocy milk to help you settle in, but now I think Baby Food is exactly what you deserve.

You might get a punishment too if this little attitude keeps up. Something much worse than a spanking.

You're acting like a spoiled brat. This is exactly why you're going back to babyhood.

Unfortunately, it's all true. It's all gone. I can pull up the final documents on my laptop, including the title transfers for the condo and the sports car.

Besides it's not like your car seat can fit in a sports car. Baby girls are safest in the back seat"

“N-no please I’ll be good!” She cried as she saw the jar of baby food it was gerber real baby food.  

“Pl-please please!” She cried as she was stuck in the highchair.  

Kayla began to cry 

“It’s not fair my Condo and my car now I don’t have a place to live or away to get around!” She cried kicking her feet as that was all she could do! 

"Haven't you been listening? You live here with me and Daddy now. You'll meet him later. He's a nice man. 

And we'll drive you anywhere you need to go. 

But for now I need to feed you lunch"

Julie gets a bottle from the fridge to go along with the baby food.

She puts a bib on Kayla. Then she scoops some food on a baby spoon, offering it to the baby. 

"Open up, Honey"

“No no I want my place and my car I-I’m not a baby no no this isn’t fair!” She cried. 

Kayla looked like a toddler not wanting to eat or be stuck in a highchair. 

“Baby bottle and baby food I’m not a baby!” She cried but she knew Julie was going to make her a baby..

Kayla was about to complain somemore but Julie found that a good time to feed her a spoonful of baby food…

The baby didn’t like it at all and she spit it out Julie just caught the dribbles and fed it to her again… Kayla cried as she ate..

”Can I have a drink!” She wanted to wash that taste out of her mouth so she was going to use that as a chaser.. 

Kayla didn’t want a bottle but she knew that was all she was getting… She put the nipple to her lips and began drinking… It didn’t taste like milk..:

”Is that baby formula!” She knew Julie was making her a baby so formula would make sense she thought as she waited for the answer. 

“Gross!” Kayla drank the bottle as she was thirsty..

”Ok am I done now!” Kayla didn’t say she wasn’t a baby now cause she knew she was…

”Brea- I’m not going to be breastfed!” She wanted to get out of the stupid chair…

”Let me out you said you’d change me!” 

"We'll talk about it later sweetie. You ate very good. I was going to feed you chicken nuggets, but you talked your way out of that. Maybe you'll get some later. You'll need more than just baby food. 

Fine, let's go get your diaper changed, Kayla"

What Kayla doesn't know is that Julie put a temporary powder in the bottle to help Kayla relax and act more happy and baby-like. She should talk more like a baby, with an adorable lisp, and have a more toddler like relationship with time.

It will also help her have more baby like dreams. It should kick in pretty soon. Her adult mind will still be there, and can be triggered at any moment, but this should help her learn to enjoy being a baby somewhat. 

And a laxative so she'd eventually poop in her diaper before bed. She knew that Kayla would be difficult about this. But she needs to learn her lesson. And then, who knows what the future holds?

She takes Kayla's bib off, and undoes the high chair tray and safety belt

"Okay do you want to crawl or walk to the changing table?"

Kayla was happy to be done with that gross food and she didn’t like her options either..

”I want my salads or cheeseburgers or even the steaks I like!” 

She looked at the baby food jars and couldn’t believe she ate all that..

”I don’t want nuggets and damn sure not this crap!” She cried pointing at the empty baby food jars..

”Walk of course I’m not crawling!” 

"Oh no, hon. No more steaks. That's too harsh on a baby's tummy. No lobster or caviar or any of the other luxury foods that you're used to either. That's grown up food.

That's why you had baby food. If I do give you solid food, it will be food that you can easily have like chicken nuggets or mashed potatoes. Well, you had baby food because you wouldn't keep your mouth shut. I wasn't going to give it to you yet. But now I think it's a good idea. Thank you. 

You might not get dinner if your behavior keeps up like this. 

Crawling is good for babies. It helps you to keep more of your adult mind because of the way it stimulates your brain. 

Well, come along, Baby Kayla and let's get that diaper changed"

“If it’s baby food I don’t want dinner!” Kayla was acting like any other toddler cry and get fussy when they don’t get their way! 

Kayla thought about things and decided she better be quiet as things could get worse..

”Ok.” Kayla wanted to be changed 

"Once again, I'll remind you: You're a baby now. Everything you eat is considered baby food because it's for a baby. So if you have dinner, it will be baby food, whether that comes in a jar or on a plate"

Mommy leads Kayla upstairs to a room with a crib and a changing table

"Your nursery isn't done yet. If you're goodz I'll let you pick out a paint color for it. You like pink, right?"