LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

“No please n - no one can see me like this!” Kayla fidgeted hating hearing her diaper crinkle with each movement..

Kayia was trying to take all this in..

”M- m mommy no way am I saying that!” She shook her head back and forth looking like and acting like a toddler..

”No no not going to say no I’m not!” 

Kayla wondered who this mystery person was that she was talking about.. 

(Merry Christmas) 

Julie decides to use a different approach.

"Aww. My Baby Girl said Mommy. She's so smart and pretty. Say it again, Baby. Say Mommy. Next we're going to work on Daddy. He'll be here to see you soon" *She claps for Kayla*

she stops the sarcasm and starts talking to Kayla real again

"You know how you used to be mean to me when you were mean to me back when we thought you were a big girl? Well, you used to be really really mean to Linda from accounting. Everyone in the building knows. And now, you'll have to face her"

Julie picks Kayla up. She's just in her top and a diaper. Julie goes to carry Kayla outside of her office. 

(Merry Christmas to you too)

“no I didn’t no I didn’t no I didn’t!” She said jumping up and down she was so mad but now she felt silly jumping up and down as her diaper really crinkled..

Daddy she thinks this can’t be happening..

”I can’t do this I’m not a baby please don’t make me do this!” She cried not even paying any attention to her only having on a t shirt and diaper.. 

"Nice try, Kayla. But we need to go and get lunch.

Now I will let you wear the skirt today, but we need to go get you some more appropriate clothing. These are much too grown up for a baby girl to wear. 

Let Mommy help put your skirt on. I mean unless you want to continue your tantrum and go to lunch in just your diaper and top. I don't care either way"

Kayia knew she meant it…

”I- I can’t do this!” She cried as she was once the boss and powerful and now she had just been spanked and diapered..

Kayla wanted to fight and argue as Julie insisted on dressing her even checking her diaper..

”Wa- what you expect me to use this stupid thing!” She cried 

“I- I don’t know guess so I’d learn a lesson but using it I can’t do that!” She whines as everything is going to be a new experience for the new baby girl..

Kayla was so used to being in control now someone else was and she could listen or get spanked.. 

Kayla hated the new role she was in but she didn’t see a way out..

”I know discipline!” 

"Well yes, you're right. This will be the biggest lesson of your life. I have so much to teach you. You are going to be such a good Baby Girl. 

If you knew discipline, you'd use it by now. It's obvious I'll have to start from the ground up. You are very spoiled from your parents handing you everything. 

You whine a lot, so you must be hungry. Mommy is going to take you to go get some food

Julie tries again. She picks up Kayla and puts her in her arms

"Does that sound good, Baby Girl? We'll go get some yummy food. I'm going to start by helping you eat a more balanced diet. Not all the junk food and coffee you're used to"

She tickles Kayla under her armpits

“I’m not a baby girl just cause I have on a stupid diaper cause you forced me to wear it!” Kayla was going to all she could to fight this..

”G- gr- ground up what are you talking about!” She was scared and confused now..

Kayia was hungry 

“Quit calling yourself that you’re not my bitch step mom!” She whined 

Julie had two younger brothers and she babysat so she was used to everything diaper changes, feeding babies making formula bottle feeding baby’s their baby food ect.. One thing she also knew is babies like to be tickled..

”N- no stop stop stop!” She cried as she wiggled and her diaper crinkled it was like it was a constant reminder of her new baby status. 

"You are a baby girl. You just need to learn how to act like one. Starting from square one. We will teach you. 

Baby girls don't use that kind of language. Do I have to soap your mouth out or give you another spanking?

I am your Mommy now. And you had better get used to it. I want to be a kind gentle Mommy. I don't want to do all these spankings and things. It's not good for your little brain. It stresses you out. But I will if I have to"

Julie was going to take Kayla to the cafeteria for lunch, but now she'll just be taking Kayla somewhere else as she will have to be a lot harsher with her since she won't follow the rules.

So with Kayla in her arms, she heads down the hallway to leave

"Okay honey. You can walk. Just hold my hand. Show me what a good baby you can be. 

And please step into your skirt so everyone can't see your diaper. You may be a baby girl now, but there's a certain decorum in the office. People don't usually walk around in their underwear. And diapers are your new underwear"

Julie holds out the skirt for Kayla to step into

“I’ll just walk I don’t need to hold your hand then everyone will think somethings up.  

Kayla cringes thinking diapers are her new underwear..

”It was only two accidents I don’t belong in diapers!  She cries 

Kayla thought about maybe saying she has to make an announcement when her and Julie leave the office she could say Julie’s fired immediately..

I don’t know what would happen then a spanking maybe she would show I’m wearing diapers..

Kayla quickly wipes those thoughts out of her head.. 

“Ok.” Kayla steps into the skirt of course with her diaper crinkling. 

"Sorry, Sweetie.

I said I'd put you down and let you walk. But walking alone this long distance is for big girls. I have to hold your hand to keep you safe.

Babies get carried, are in a stroller or walk holding Mommy's hand. They can walk a little in a small room, but this is much too far. 

We could go down a quiet hallway. And everyone's at lunch right now. I'm sure no one will notice"

Kyla realized she wasn’t getting out of this and Julie was right everyone was at lunch so now was the best time to go..

”Ok fine let’s get this over with!” She said ready to do it..

Kayla thinks to herself she’s about to leave the office now wearing a diaper! 

"To my... well I guess now it's our house now. You'll see Kayla. We're going to have fun. It'll be like a slumber party almost.

You can pick out a bedroom for your new nursery. And you're gonna get some fun new stuff.

Today is Friday, and I'm off Monday so we'll take the weekend to relax"

Mommy takes her down the elevator and down to the parking garage.

"Sometimes people need extra care, Kayla. So no more luxury condo for you. You are of an age. You need to be in a home. With someone watching out for you.

And, I'd like to point out that you're crying and wearing a diaper. It's not that I have to turn you into a baby. It's that you've been acting like one for years, and life has finally caught up with you. 

Are you going to object to everything I say? How very babyish of you, Kayla"

The elevator opens on the parking deck floor where Julie's car is

“No I don’t this is stupid I can take care of myself I’m not a baby!” She cried.. As she could feel everything slipping away! 

“No b- but I -I don’t wanna be a baby.” She realized maybe Julie was right maybe she has been acting like a baby..

I’m not a baby she yelled in her head as the elevator door opened breaking her thoughts.. 

"It's okay, Kayla. I know this will be a transition for you. 

Dry those eyes. I bet you'll see how much fun you can have soon"

Julie gets to her car and opens the back door. 

"Well you'll have to ride back here for now, Baby. But I know how much you like being chauffeured around, so think of it like this"

Julie goes to get help her get into the back seat because she doesn't think Kayla will get in by herself. 

“This isn’t fun you try being treated like a baby wearing a diaper and having your life taken over!” She cried as her seat belt was fastened by Julie..

”I can do it!” Kayla sounded just like a toddler who thinks she can do it all by themselves..

”Whatever.” She looked out the window sulking 

Julie does something fancy and locks the seatbelt so Kayla can't get out of it without her until the car is unlocked. 

She also puts the child lock on the door closest to Kayla.

Can't have her trying to get out of the car while Mommy drives. 

Julie comes around and starts the car, driving off. Julie puts on a radio station with kiddie music.