LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

"I think we covered this yesterday, didn't we?

I go where I'm called. That might have worked on a junior employee who is trying to work their way up, but it won't work on me. I know you all too well.

Your parents recommended me to be your right hand lady because I handle things.

So I'll tell you what we're going to do. You're going to come with me, I'm going to take you get cleaned up, and I might just take you to get a cupcake after if you're good

Okay?"

Julie says with authority

Kayla was mad she wasn’t used to being told at her company.. She was used to be told what to do when she was a kid as her step mom and dad were strict with her:

”Find whatever I can get my own cup cake I’m not a little girl!” She said trying to get some of her authority back.. 

“No I- I haven’t I’m not sure what’s going on!” She cried as she was lying at first but she knew Julie wouldn’t believe her..

”Yeah I guess I’m not sure what’s going on it’s just for the second day it just hit me out of no where and I couldn’t do anything!” 

"This isn't a game, Kayla. Since you want to act like a child, I'm going to be treating you like one. You threw a tantrum and left early yesterday because you thought you could avoid me. But here we are again. Enough of your disrespect and your accidents. It ends here. 

So I'm not going to tell you again: lay down"

Julie says in such a commanding voice that it scares her a little. Of course she doesn't show that fear to Kayla. 

She has dealt with Kayla for years, and she is proud for finally sticking up for herself. 

“No no I’m not a child I’m your boss!” She cries as she’s so confused herself she had never been talked to like that since we was a little girl..

Kayla sees a look she’s never seen before from Julie..

Reluctantly she lays down.

kayla thinks has she lost her mind! 

"It's too late for that. If you ever hope to be in charge of people, you have to learn how to treat them. And there's only one way for me to teach you how to do that"

Julie reaches into her bag and pulls out a diaper

"This will help you learn humility. And it will help protect the furniture from your accidents as well. So, you'll be accomplishing a lot here. 

It's okay, honey. This will help you feel better"

Julie tries to console Kayla as reaches to take her wet underwear and skirt off

Kayla wants to pinch herself this can’t be real.  She sees the diaper and she notices little teddy bears on it. 

“A d-diaper n- no I’m not a baby you can’t do this! “ she cries 

She didn’t get up after Julie warned her 

Kayla put up a feeble rebellion 

As she laid there while Julie undressed her Kayla felt like a baby maybe all this time she had been playing pretend 

“Pl-please Julie I can do better I’m t-the boss.” She whines more trying to convince herself more then trying to convince Julie 

"I'm sorry, there's no other way"

Julie slides Kayla's wet skirt and panties off. She wipes Kayla with a baby wipe. 

Then Julie lifts her legs into the diaper changing position and tapes Kayla into the thick disposable.

"There we go, all better now. Now you can sit up. You will make up all the work you missed yesterday and I will watch you do it. Then I will get you a healthy lunch. No more junk food"

• Like 1

Kayla looked at the diaper and finally came out of her shock..

”What the hell this is BS and you’re fired!” She said standing up and ripping her diaper off..

”I’m the boss and I’m an adult!”’she said stomping her feet just to prove her point! 

• Like 1

"That's the thing, Kayla. You can't fire me. You didn't hire me. You have to have a meeting with the board of directors and present a case for my termination. 

And I will be sure to tell them about how you skipped your work yesterday. And how you constantly leave early. I'm sure they would be thrilled to know all about that.

Oh you think you're a big girl, huh?

I didn't want to have to do this, but you're leaving me no choice"

Julie has had enough of Kayla's insubordination and notices Kayla's still bare bottom

So she pulls Kayla into a spanking position and starts giving her a few hard swats. She gives Kayla 5 swats per cheek

"Did you learn your lesson or do you need more?"

• Like 2

Kayla was so frustrated why can’t she back down like everyone else!  She thinks to herself.  

“You’re fired I’ll f— 

“Hey Wh- n- no!” She screams 

Kayla couldn’t believe she was getting spanked by Julie..

At first kayia tried being tough she didn’t want the rest of the office to hear what was going on..

After the tenth spank she didn’t care about her pride lost her sore little ass..

”Yes yes pl- please quit!” She cried louder then a newborn.. 

• Like 2

"Good. I certainly didn't want to do that, but I will again if I have to. 

Now I'm going to put the diaper back on and I might give you some cream to take the sting away if you're good.

But the only way to stay out of pain back there is to be a good girl. 

Will you be a good girl, Kayla?"

“Ye- yes!” She said in between sobs..

She looked at her baby diaper laying there through her watery blurry eyes knowing she wouldn’t be wearing anymore of her sexy panties no more thongs but diapers! 

Kayia wanted to yell and scream but she knew to be a good girl and listen to Julie she didn’t want another spanking. 

“B- but everyone will know!” She cried 

"What's wrong with everyone knowing?

You've been acting like a little girl in front of them for years. It shouldn't surprise anyone that you're diapered now. It should have happened long before now.

From now on you will be treated like a perfect little baby girl. And maybe you'll grow up right this time. I am taking you home this weekend to get you started, and then we'll see how it goes from there 

Maybe some of the employees have good hearts and would help change your diapers and baby you despite how you've treated them over the years. Wouldn't that be fun?"

“N- no no I- I don’t wanna be a baby girl!” She cried not wanting to get another spanking she quit with her little temper tantrum..

”B- but I -I have a home I - I don’t need to go to your home!” She whined 

Kayla had no idea how a baby girl acted but she was quickly realizing one thing is they don’t get to tell people what to do and they make very few decisions on their own..

”No it wouldn’t be fun!” She cried as she didn’t like her new life and how Julie was taking over her life..

Kayla was so terrified of eveyone knowing and it would be so humiliating having them take care of her the boss or former boss.. She thought to herself and absentmindedly she began sucking her thumb for comfort..

She hadn’t done that since her step mom spanked her and called her a baby and put her back in diapers for a week cause she got caught drinking and stealing the car and having a accident when her step mommy was spanking her… She was seventeen and she’d never forget that! 

Now she felt like she had went back in time! 

"Well that's too bad. It's obvious someone needs to teach you how to behave. I'm sorry but my decision is final, Kayla. 

Are you kidding? It can be really fun. You won't have to worry about any of these adult things anymore. We both know you don't do any work when you're here. 

I also know that you're hardly ever at your condo jetting off to goodness knows where every weekend. 

So we're going to get your diaper on, and we'll get going on your new life, Baby Girl Kayla. 

My husband and I will help you"

Julie picks Kayla up by the armpits like a baby this time because she's always been small for her size and places her back on the couch to be diapered again

Kayla knew this was her new life cause she didn’t know it but some of the papers she had signed had given Julie legal custody of her power of attorney so she had no money.. 

“B- but pl- please I can do better I don’t need to be a baby agin.” She cried as she saw Julie pick up the diaper and point at Kayla very firm like the time for talking was over..

She did as she was told sucking her thumb laying down ready to be diapered again.

Maybe I’ll just rip it off again. she thought to herself. 

"It's too late, Kayla. This is it for you"

She goes through the routine of lifting Kayla's legs into the diaper change position and diapering Kayla again. 

"See? Isn't this better? You seem happy. You're sucking your thumb. Isn't that a nice thing to do while Mommy diapers you?"

*She babbles to Kayla in baby talk after*

Kayla sniffles as she lays there and without a warning or anything she found her legs being lifted up over her head and she heard the crinkle as it was slid under her.. 

The former CEO closed her eyes still sucking her thumb as she herd the diaper being pulled up tightly between her legs and then she couldn’t help at Julie being so silly as she even began blabbing at her..:

”Um I guess.” She said unsure of anything..

She sat up now hearing a sound she heard a long time ago it was the crinkle of her diaper it was now her diaper.

Kayla didn’t know what to think 

“Everyone will know I can’t hide it!” She cried then she remembered Julie saying something about the office girls changing her and she realized Julie wasn’t going to hide anything… 

• Like 1

Julie picks Kayla up and sits down with her in her lap. She rubs her back to try to console her. 

"It's okay, Sweetie. I know this is all new to you.

Well, you're a smart little baby who is right about something: We don't hide babies. There's no need to. Baby girls are social and it really does take a village. Pretty soon, who knows: Everyone who works here might have their own fun with you. Before long you'll be pushed in your stroller, taken to the park and even have your diaper changed by many of our wonderful staff members, and you won't care who it is doing it. 

There are plenty of people around here that you can have fun with. 

But there is one thing we can't avoid: There is one person who you need to make things up to, but we'll get to that. I think you were very mean to this person in your former life as a big grown up lady. And well, Mommy is going to do her best to teach you how to act like a good girl, but I might not be able to save you. Okay?"