LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

“Fine I’ll play your little game but don’t forget who’s boss and you show me respect!” She said sounding like a little girl almost throwing a tantrum.. Kayla was used to getting her way and having people not stand up to her!  She was really frustrated that Julie just wouldn’t let it go! 

“Well I’m CEO so play pretend somewhere else but not on my time ok let’s go see what you have!” She says trying to sound as confidently as she can really worried about what she has.. 

Julie leaves as she's had enough of Kayla's attitude. It's true: what she has can get Kayla fired. 

She thinks Kayla is acting more like a child than a well respected CEO. 

"Maybe we should start treating her how she acts" Julie thinks as she walks back to her office and waits for Kayla after she gets cleaned up

“Calmed down what was all the bs you was blabbing about shut up one more word about the accident and I’ll suspend you!” She was infuriated.  She knew she really couldn’t fire her she might lose more than her.  Plus she was real good at her job! 

“I’m going home enough of this lousy day!” 

"I was going to show you something to help you with your attitude. No CEO should be acting like you. You're pouting on like a little girl who needs a time out. 

I don't care that you had a little problem a little while ago. I'm glad you're still dry. 

You can't go home now. You know that. You're due to be here until 5 o'clock"

Kayla stopped 

“I’m the boss not a little girl so cut the shit!” She said trying to sound scary and hoping that Julie backs off.  Oh no she’s going to see how nervous and scared I am.  Stay tough I’m her boss!  She keeps thinking in her head. 

“Shut up it was an accident I’m not sure what happened! She said angrily. 

“I’m the boss and I’m going home!”

Kayla really wanted to get home now.  

“I’m leaving!” 

Kayla was really mad now she felt like she was back at the principals office or with her step mom. 

“You can’t tell me what to do and I’ll get you your stupid pants tomorrow” she almost wanted to cry she wasn’t sure why she had an accident but now she felt like a baby. 

Julie has tried her best to reason with Kayla, but with no success. So she decides to be alone and see what Kayla does next. 

She knows even if Kayla goes home, she can't hide from her forever.

She has Kayla's skirt and decides to hand wash it and hang it to dry so she can come get it later.

Then she gets back to work.

Kayla was relieved when she finally got in her car and drove home just wanting to forget about this horrible day..

”Ugh what a fucked up day!” She said as she threw her purse on the couch..

She got some clothes first thing she was doing was taking a shower.. 

Kayla went to sleep after her shower. She turned off her phone she just wanted a fresh start tomorrow. As she was sleeping she had weird dreams.  One of her dreams was her flying and a snowman chasing her.  She got to work and told everyone a snowman was chasing her they all laughed at her.  Then Julie called her into her former office and Julie scolded her for lying and spanked her putting her in timeout. 

She woke up in a cold sweat 

“What the hell was that spanking and timeout was all she could remember from her nightmare. 

"Okay" Julie says. She decided to hold on to the skirt, because you never know. 

She has the coffee on the tray. She prepared it in the same way she did yesterday. 

"I sure do have your coffee. Just the way you like it. Enjoy"

She puts the coffee down and steps out. 

Kayla smiled as she felt better..

”Ok that’s all.” She said as she took a big sip of her coffee..

Kayla went back to her phone playing on it..

After ten minutes or so it hit her again before she could run to the bathroom that she had another accident! 

“Oh no not again not again!” She cried trying to be quiet to not draw any attention to herself..

Kaya sat down not in her chair but on the floor and began crying.. 

Kayla finally pulls herself together..

”I’m not a baby I- I’m not sure what’s going on.”’she says to herself..

She calls Julie.

”Hey I need to you make me a Dr’s appointment also silly me I knocked over my coffee so please bring the skirt back I’m very busy so just drop it off.” Kayla hung up the phone… I hope she buys it leaves me alone no telling what she’d say if she knew I had two accidents. she thinks to herself as she hates that she wet her green thong. 

(She thought to herself she’s not a baby as she called. 

“Hey you heard of knocking!” As Kayla was caught off guard as she was trying to clean herself up the best she could.  Had she not been flustered she would’ve poured a little coffee on her to make it believable but she wasn’t thinking clearly. 

“Just leave the skirt I’ll be fine!” She sounding more like a toddler who really didn’t no what she needed instead of Julie’s boss!