LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

“I don’t wanna play with any toys.” Kayla whined as she was still holding on to the fact that she was an adult and not a baby. 

Kayla looked at the puppy and blocks thinking that this really was her life now. 

“Ok fine.” She said realizing she didn’t have any choice and figured might as well get this over with..

Once they entered the house she thought about it for a minute..

”I know I know how bout Barney!” She said excitedly 

He walks into the living room after her carrying the bags

"That's a great name, Baby Kayla. See, you're getting the hang of this.

Why don't you and Barney sit down on the floor and play together while I put our things up?

I expect to find you in here when I come back in a few minutes"

He looks at her

“Um yeah I guess.” She said taking her new friend… 

She sat down and noticed right away how her diaper was different compared fo her panties..

Kayla with nothing better to do began playing.. 

Daddy Eric hides all the fun food they just bought for Kayla. 

He keeps an eye out for her to make sure she doesn't wander off. 

"Bath time in 5 minutes, Baby. Tell your little friends good night" he calls out from the kitchen

Kayla listens intently to see what her daddy is doing. She wonderes what’s going on and what her mommies had to say..

She is startled when her daddy says something to her..

”Um good night.” She says to her stuffie friends.. 

"You haven't wanted anything I've done for you today. 

Now, Kayla. You can walk up the stairs or I can pick you up and carry you, but either way you're getting a bath. 

It's up to you"

He sits down on the step to wait for Kayla to decide how she's going to proceed

Kayja was going to be defiant she stomped her foot..

”I’m not having a bath!” She yelled she sat there waiting to see what he would do…

She looked at him like a gunslinger from the western days like she was the sheriff waiting for him to draw! 

They both knew in this scenario she would be Bluto and he would be Popeye.. No chance!  

Fun time dad Eric has no time for Kayla's toddler nonsense, so he quietly picks her up, puts her over his shoulder and carries her to the bathroom. She's a small one, so he doesn't have much of a problem lifting her. 

He puts her down in a standing position. 

He has calmed down a lot since Kayla's little tantrum.

"That's enough out of you, Little Girl" he says in a firm voice. 

"You aren't in a position to tell me what you're going to do. Let me explain to you what's going to happen: I'm going to run the bath water, you're getting clean, and then you're going to bed. And I won't hear anymore back talk. 

And if I do hear any more back talk, you'll be naked and It'll be the perfect time to give you a bare bottomed spanking. Or worse. I don't think spankings are working for you. We keep having to give them to you. I have something else in mind if it comes to that"

And with that, he starts running the bath water. 

He's upset that he has to punish Kayla. He is the fun one and wonders why she can't just be a good girl. 

“Hey put me down p- put me down!” She yelled as she was literally upside down. Wow he’s strong she thought as she was put down. Kayla was frustrated she’s normally never talked to like that she was happy she had a diaper on as she felt herself go nervous and scared.  

Kayla didn’t say anything as she didn’t wanna anger him more he could explode! She thought as he ran the water and added toys. 

What could be worse than a spanking! She thinks as she wanted a shower put that on the long list of things I lost now that I’m a baby again. 

Kayla stands there and lets him do whatever as she watched the tub fill. She heard the tapes being ripped apart and now she blushed as she was in front of him naked. 

“What are the mommies doing?!” She asked anxiously. 

"They went out shopping. I'm not sure where they are.

I also have to diaper you and put you in your jammies. I just do what I'm told. 

If you're having adult worries about me seeing you naked, I'd try to let them go. Everybody has a body, and it's not a big deal to me. I'm just helping my Baby Girl get her bath. 

Nothing more, if that was your fear. I love my wife very much. Anyway, let's get you all cleaned up. 

You can play with your toys while I wash you"

He says while he puts bath toys for her into the tub. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla didn’t feel much better but she was also realizing very quick that she didn’t have a choice… She was learning very quickly that her adult life was over.. Now she was surrounded by baby toys and she saw the powder and diaper… It brought her back to the time where she’d babysit and often give them a bath and dry them off and put them in their diaper.. Now she was the baby and the diaper was waiting for her! 

“Fine.” She said frustrated as she took the mermaid and began moving her around in the water.. 

Daddy watches her play for a few minutes, glad she seems to be happy. 

"Alright, Baby. I let you play for a little while. Now I have to wash you. Close your eyes so I can wash your face"

He's holding a little ducky washcloth, and he our baby soap on it. Only the best for Kayla. 

Kayla sighs but dies as she’s told… As she closes her eyes she thinks about her former big girl life, she thinks about two things that she always took for granted..

Taking a shower and uses the bathroom 

Both are NO longer her choice both that and her freedom have been taken away! 

Kayla shyly does as she’s told standing up thinking I’m an adult I can do this myself..  As she was in the middle of a thought she felt her knees buckle when he touched her she let out a little moan embarrassed that her body was betraying her..

This asshole probably thinks I like it I don’t like any of this! She screamed in her head as the diaper was staring at her as he continued to wash her like she was a baby incapable of doing anything herself! 

He washes her without incident. He hears her moan, but chooses to ignore it. He washes her legs and butt while she stands.

"Okay, kiddo. Time to get out. You're such a good girl. I'll let you pick out your jammies and a story that I can read you"

He opens the drain for the tub and picks her up out of the tub, carrying her in a towel to the changing table. 

"What do you think, Baby Girl? A white diaper or all pink?" 

He talks to her with an enthusiasm that's meant for a toddler

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla is fuming as she lays there ready to explode.  I have to pick out what color diaper this is so f’n humiliating!  Don’t let me ever get out of here or you all will pay. She screams in her head.  That really was her only escape from her new baby world! 

Knowing she has to get this over with cause she does have a choice now and it’s what color diaper!  What a choice she thinks. 

“White.” She says softly 

"Okay, white it is. I think that's a good choice, Kayla"

He lifts her legs and powders her, taping her into a big white diaper for bedtime

"Let's get your jammies on, then you can choose a story"

He holds up a one piece pink pajama just Kayla's size and he lifts her legs again to put her feet in 

"If you're good, I'll let you do the zipper. You really do make a cute baby. Sorry for the circumstances, but I think you can make the best of it.

I like being your Daddy. And Julie's happy to have you. You can stay here even when the baby comes. You and the baby can play together.

Won't that be fun? What games do you know?"

He says the last part to her with that enthusiasm for a toddler again.