LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

Julie drives for 10 more minutes before they arrive at a strip mall parking lot. As Julie switches they car into park, Amy undoes the seatbelt. 

"Come on, Little Miss. Let's head inside"

What they didn't tell Kayla is that they put a slow acting laxative in her bottle and they will be keeping her out for a while. She will almost certainly use her diaper while she's out. Babies of course shouldn't care where they use their diapers.

“Wh/ what are we doing?” Kayla was still confused what was going on… She hated now knowing what was going on.. As an adult she always knew what she was doing now as a baby she had no idea what was going on…

She was starting to understand she’s at the mercy of these two girls and they get to decide where they go and what they do not her! 

Kayla finished her bottle as she got out of the car Amy taking her hand and Julie slinging the diaper bag over her shoulder.. 

"I told you when you woke up today, Baby. Did you forget? Are you in your own baby world?

We're at the to the baby store to buy things for you. You need some new clothes, you're going to need some more diapers and baby food, among many other things.

Good job finishing your bottle. You're being a very good girl, Kayla. You might get a treat later if you keep behaving"

Julie says, taking Kayla by the hand and walking her into the baby store, because of course that's where they shop for her now. 

Kayla did forget as being a baby wasn’t easy and she hated it!  It’s hard to give up your freedom and independence but that’s what she was being forced to do! 

Treat! She thought to herself that’s what I have to look forward to besides baby food and baby formula and a wet and messy diaper! If I’m good I might get a treat. She thinks as Amy takes her hand. 

“Seriously you don’t need to hold my hand!” She whined trying to pull away but Julie is too strong and Amy snacked Kayla thighs. 

Kayla yelped but quit fighting as they walked to the baby store. 

"That's what you do for babies, Kayla. Babies don't walk by themselves on this big, hard sidewalk.

You hold their hands. Or they ride in a stroller or shopping cart.

Which will it be?

We're going in the store. I'll let you pick"

Julie says as they arrive outside Baby Store

Julie put her in a stroller at the entrance of the store. Amy pushes the cart.

A sales associate comes up to them:

"Do you ladies need any help? Is this your little one? She's so cute"

Amy: "Well yes, we could use some help. We need some diapers and a few clothes, don't we, Kayla?"

• Like 1

Little one Kayla thought do I look little you idiot! She thought as she wasn’t remotely close to accepting she was a baby in public. 

Kayla blushed bright red 

Damn her she knows if I don’t answer right I’ll get a spanking. 

Kayla knew what she had to do she wanted to cry instead she wet her diaper. 

“Yes.” She said softly hoping the ground would swallow her up. 

• Like 1

"Kayla. That's a pretty name.

Let me show you to our diaper collection"

She walks over to the diaper aisle

"We have Pampers Princess for girls, and a few other varieties. Maybe I can help you pick out a pattern"

• Like 1

Kayla blushed as the guy talked to her real softly like she was a real little girl.  

“I don’t wanna see them I’m not a baby!” She cried as she was stuck in a row of diapers.  

She noticed they all smelt good. 

Julie and Amy look at each other

Amy: "Don't mind her. She's just having a bad day"

She looks under Kayla's skirt and checks her diaper 

"She's wet right now. Any big girl would dry like we are. She clearly needs them, so we're in the right section.

I've never seen a big girl riding in a stroller, wearing a wet diaper. That's something only a baby would do"

Amy puts the pacifier in Kayla's mouth to hopefully shut her up

The sales associate: "If you need to change her, we have a private area in the back"

Julie: "We just might take you up on that after we get done shopping. You know how babies are, they never stay dry for long.

I think we'll take a case of regular Pampers, and a case of the Pampers Princess. The plain white will go better under her dresses, and the pink will be good for everyday. I also need a diaper bag while we're here. Amy has one already

Which pattern do you think, Kayla? I think pink would do good, then everyone will know I have a baby girl"

• Like 1

“You made me it’s not fair!” She whined she was ready to complain somemore but Amy had enough.  She brought the pacifier to her lips and the icy stare made it clear take it and dare spit it out! 

Kayla had to sit there in a wet diaper sucking her pacifier as the adults talked about her.  

“Whatever.” She said behind her pacifier 

Amy: "I didn't make you do anything.

A big girl would have asked for the toilet by now. I bet you didn't even hold it, did you?

We put you in the diapers and you use them. Without much objections either. Even if you felt the pressure on your bladder, you could have asked. But you didn't. And that makes you a baby.

Now we're getting these diapers for you because it's clear that you need them. 

And I just want you to remember that while we're back there changing your diaper, your bare bottom will be naked to us.

Now, tell us what you are and why we're buying diapers?"

Julie puts the cases of diapers in the basket. She gets the pink diaper bag

“I didn’t wanna be a baby you made me you cut off my money what am I supposed to do!” She said angrily pissed off that Amy made it seem like she wanted this..

Kayla knew what she meant it was a warning for sure…

”I’m a baby I need diapers.” She said with Venmom behind her words.. 

Kayla watched as she has enough diapers to last a long time and she watched as Amy gets a pink diaper bag for her.. 

Amy: "that's right, you're a baby. Who needs her diapey wipeys"

She trails off in baby talk and pinches Kayla's cheek

"Babies don't need money, Silly. Their mommies and Daddies provide everything they need. Well, now we need to get some clothes. We need some more age appropriate baby girl dresses. And some bows for baby girl's hair.

You are going to be quite the proper young baby. Maybe some day you'll learn to love being a baby. I love being a Mommy. And now Julie also gets to live her dream of being a Mommy before her little one arrives. She'll get lots of practice on you. 

Would Baby like a little brother or a sister?"

Amy smiles at her. They are having a fantastic time. Doting over their new baby like any new mothers would. They are ignoring Kayla's little attitude and having fun with her. She clearly knows she's a baby, why fight it so much?

"If she has a girl, maybe you can share your dollies with her. I mean, I guess you could do that with a boy too"

Kayla could really do nothing she knew this was her life until they decided otherwise but that don’t mean I have to like it! She thought as she listened to Amy and Julie laugh they were having a great time shopping for the new baby..

”I don’t care what you have!”’she said getting mad…

If Kayla didn’t know any better she would think baby was her name cause they hardly called her Kayla any more! 

“Whatever.” 

Amy: "It sounds like she'll be fine with whoever she gets. What a great little attitude to have. You're gonna be so great at this, Baby"

Amy smiles at her, trailing off in baby talk again

Julie picks out a couple outfits. Kayla is so small that she can wear things from the little girl section. 

They go the front to check out and the associate meets them to check them out

"Did you find everything you needed for baby? I know she's having a bit of a rough day, but I want her to have something fun. Can I give her a lollipop? It's sugar free"

Amy: "Sure"

"Well, Kayla, you can pick any of flavor you want. Most people like blue or green, but I think there's pink in there too. It'll match your little outfit"

Kayla realizes she’s letting them get their way… She’s literally letting them treat her like a baby by making all the decisions for her..

Ugh this can’t get any worse! She thinks to herself forgetting that soon they’ll be changing her diaper in public..

”Green.” 

Kayla reaches out to the take the lollipop but Amy intercepts it and opens it for the baby… Once again Kayla is reminded she’s a baby… It seems I can’t do anything now according to these girls.. Kayla thinks as she’s finally handed the lollipop..

She glares at Amy then remembers what Amy said when they change her diaper her bottom will Be on full display..

”Thank you.” 

"Oh you're welcome, Baby. Such good manners. Enjoy your treat. Have a good day" 

the employee waves bye to Kayla.

Julie puts their purchases in the car. Amy pushes Kayla in the new stroller she just bought down the sidewalk. Julie had one, but now Amy has one for her car. 

"I think we'll all go out to lunch. I think that would be fun"

Amy finds a pizza place and wheels the stroller inside. She asks for a table for 2 and a high chair.

Kayla was happy thinking she was going to have real food until she heard Julie ask for a highchair. 

No not here too! She screamed in her head. 

Kayla knew there was no getting out of it so she let it go. 

Amy puts Kayla in the high chair and straps her 

Julie joins them after. Julie had to make another purchase, that Kayla will find out about soon enough. She packs her new diaper bag and brings it with her to the restaurant, joining Kayla and Amy.

Julie: "I'm thinking of getting a big pie. Plenty for us, as I'm eating for two, and then we can take some to Eric"

Amy: "That sounds good. And a nice salad"

Kayla listened to them talk…

”Can I see the menu to see what they have?” Kayla asked hoping she would be able to order and not what they wanted her to have and especially not baby food..

Kayla absolutely hating being a baby and the worse of it all she had no freedom anymore! 

"Babies don't need menus, Honey. They eat what's put in front of them. 

Besides, we didn't even look at a menu. They have all the usual pizza place stuff. We're getting a big pizza to share.

Just sit tight, Sweetie. We'll make sure you have what you need to eat. Don't worry"

Julie says. She puts a bib on Kayla