LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

“Good morning.” She said still confused that she wet her diaper overnight..

Kayla was embarrassed as her new mommy just checked her diaper like it was the most natural thing in the world..

”I don’t even remember using the bathroom!” She cried 

Kayla could do nothing but lay there as her mommy changed her diaper..

”Why is today a big day?” She asked as she smelt the baby powder and the fresh diaper everything smelt good and she hated it cause she didn’t want anything to do with being a baby.. 

"Well that's why we put the diaper on you, overnight, Honey. 

You had a lot to drink in your nighttime bottle, and I guess it had to go somewhere. I know you haven't wet at night for a long time, but sometimes when we're in a new house, our body does new things.

Well, we're going to go out shopping. Just us girls. 

Daddy is downstairs. He can't wait to meet you"

Amy changes Kayla into a clean diaper. 

She puts a paci in her mouth

She dresses her in a pink t-shirt and a pretty short skirt. If she moves too much, it would definitely show her diaper 

"Well that's why we put the diaper on you, overnight, Honey. 

You had a lot to drink in your nighttime bottle, and I guess it had to go somewhere. I know you haven't wet at night for a long time, but sometimes when we're in a new house, our body does new things.

Well, we're going to go out shopping. Just us girls. 

Daddy is downstairs. He can't wait to meet you"

Amy changes Kayla into a clean diaper. 

She puts a paci in her mouth

She dresses her in a pink t-shirt and a pretty short skirt. If she moves too much, it would definitely show her diaper 

“Shopping I-i can’t go out like this!” She cried as her mommy began changing her.  

I have to get out of here this can’t go on like this! She thought to herself 

“Owe!” She cried as her hands were slapped away as she tried to help dress herself.  

When she was dressed she looked at the dress. 

“That’s too short people can see it!” She cried pointing at the diaper! No way was she going to say the D word.. 

"The skirt is just fine"

She pulls it all the way down. It's pretty short, but it does cover up her diaper, well barely.

"See? it covers your diaper. Especially if you don't move around or reach up.

We need more diapers, and baby food. And of course you need more clothes. You were such a fashionista before. I mean, why should that stop just because you're a baby now? You need options. 

Come on, let's crawl to the kitchen, Baby. It's breakfast time"

“Pl-please I can’t go out like this!” She cried 

Kayla rolled her eyes she didn’t wanna go out and get diapers or stupid baby food. 

“My clothes are fine!” 

Kayla did as she was told since she still had the booties on with the barbs.  

"No, Sweetie. We had to size up your clothes to accommodate your new diapers.

This shirt and skirt is all that we could find to fit you"

Amy lifts her into the high chair. They loosen the restraints, but they keep the mittens on

Daddy, Julie's husband is already sitting at the table reading his newspaper and drinking his coffee when they both get downstairs

"Is that my Baby Girl? Good morning, Kayla. I'm married to Julie. You can call me Daddy Eric"

Kayla figured that made sense. Least they can get real baby clothes so I’ll still have my adult clothes she thinks to herself. 

She sits in her highchair embarrassed by this new guy seeing her as a baby.  

Not to be rude.  

“Hi.” She said shyly 

"She sure is a cutie. Can I feed her breakfast? And can I take her out of these gloves?"

Julie: "Sure, maybe she'll listen to you. She mouthed off to us all day yesterday. I have no clue how we had time to feed her"

He takes the gloves off her

"Oh, really? Well maybe we should treat her more like a guest. Maybe there's a certain kind of baby food she would like? And maybe I can offer her some pudding after breakfast. 

Well, Little One, I think we have to have a bottle of milk today, that's what the mommies told me, but which baby foods would you like? I think we have some fun blends flavors like banana or apple sweet potato"

Eric is showing already that he has a way with Kayla and plans to win her over with kindness and spoil his baby girl rotten. And maybe it will be good to have a male role model around.

Kayla blushed and was happy about getting the gloves off.  

“Yeah I like pudding!” She said excitedly as it was so much better than the nasty baby food she ate yesterday. 

Kayla was starting to think this guy might not be so bad.  

“Pudding!” She said trying to be funny 

"Yes, I like pudding too. You're a very smart girl.

We'll just get the food first. I bet it feels good to have those gloves off. Now you can use your hands"

He smiles at her

He picks chicken and the apple sweet potato baby food for her. Still a veggie, but sweet tasting because the apple hides the taste. None of that yucky stuff for his baby.

He does the whole Here comes the airplane thing

"Open up for Daddy"

Kayla smiled as it did feel good to get out of the mittens..:

”Don’t you think this is crazy them treating me like a baby please get me out of here I can give you money or other things!” She said licking her lips trying to find out what this guy likes so she can convince him to let her go!! 

She‘a frustrated as he still insists on feeding her..

”I said I’m not a baby please help me!” She cried and begged as the spoon full Of chips hit her face and it was disgusting! 

"I'm sorry, Little One.

I can't help. If I could, I would, but my hands are tied. It seems there is a lot of interest in having you as a baby. Not just your bio father, but others too. 

I can't intervene. They might make me a baby too if I try. I hope you understand and that there are no hard feelings. 

I've always wanted a baby girl. Maybe we can make the best of it?

I know this is highly unusual, but I want to make your stay here as comfortable as possible. 

It looks like you got some of the food down. Let's try some more food, Sweetie"

He opens his mouth to encourage her to open hers

the ladies have their breakfast of real food and coffee in front of the baby so she can know her place: adults eat grown up food, babies eat baby food. 

Kayla kinda understood his predicament and she was surprised that he was worried they might turn him into a baby too…

This is some crazy shit she thinks to herself as she sits there as he plays with her with the airplane like she’s a real baby..

“Yeah I understand.” She said defeated knowing she was stuck and this was it all the crazy people ganged up on her and she’s now a baby..

”It’s  gross!” She cried with a little more prodding her to open even acting like she didn’t know what he was saying.. 

He really thinks I can’t open my mouth oh well guess I’m a baby so she opened making faces…

”Gross gross!” She cried kicking her feet as that’s all she could really do swing her feet back and forth and try to avoid it but he kept getting it into  her mouth until she herd him scrap up the last bite that was left in the jar..

”Drink drink!” She begged reaching out for her bottle..

Kayla even found herself not talking in full sentences it was like she was already excepting she was a baby…No one knew that Amy told her to talk more like a baby or she wouldn’t like what happened! 

“Ok.” She said through her tears.. She should win a Oscar for her performance as a baby.. Sadly it was no performance being trapped in a highchair in a wet diaper being fed baby food and drinking from her baby bottle.. She was a baby..

She drank the rest of her bottle thinking soon she’ll have pudding! 

He spoons the chocolate pudding into her mouth.

The ladies look on, surprised that Kayla seems to be behaving well. They did try to be a little nice to her, but not like this. But they just keep eating and pretending like they don't see anything

"thank you.

I wish I could cook for you, then I could really show you something, but I'm under strict instructions to only give you soft things from the pack: the formula, the baby food, the pudding. 

I'll see if I can find you some yummy packs of things. 

It looks like you're all done. I have to give you back to the Mommies, now. Maybe they'll let me come along on the super secret girl mission that you're going on today"

Julie: "It's girls only. Like you said. You really won't want to come. And thanks, honey, but I can take it from here. 

Maybe you can take Kayla out for something later. She acts completely different for you.

If she was good for us, maybe we could get more done and have more fun with her"

“Please don’t take me out like this!” She cried as she saw Amy packing a diaper bag. It was blue so she knew it was for Julie’s baby. Kayla wondered if they were going to get her a pink one. Damn them they’re making me a baby in every way! She watched in horror as a handful of diapers were placed in the bag along with a few bottles.  

“How long are we going to be out? Where are we going?” Kayla just wanted to get this over with!  She was underrated she no longer had control of anything so instead of being asked to go she was going to go cause her mommies were taking her and that was it. 

More fun! Kayla was trying to be good she didn’t wanna get in trouble or she would’ve began yelling and throwing a tantrum! 

Amy puts her shoes on 

"Honey, we have to go. You're just wearing clothes that look a little regular to me. 

Just don't do a lot of reaching up, and you'll be fine. 

Well, let's see, you're going with us. Babies don't have a day in where they go. They just have fun with their Mommies wherever they go.

Now be a good girl and follow Julie out to the car in the garage. Maybe next time, I'll let you be the line leader, okay?"

Kayla sat there as Amy tied her shoes not letting her help do anything..

”I can tie my own shoes!” She cried as her new step mommy cooed at her as she finished with her shoes..

Kayla sat up and blushed as her step mommy checked her diaper..

Am I ever going to get used to people just grabbing me and seeing if I’m wet or if I shit myself. She thinks to herself as she’s lead by the hand to the car having her diapered patted.. 

Julie: "Babies don't dress themselves"

Amy opens the door and has Kayla sit in the middle seat. Julie belts Kayla in the same way she did yesterday so she can't get out of the seatbelt. Amy sits in the backseat with her to keep her company

"Now, Baby, here's a bottle of apple juice. I want it gone before we get to our destination. So, drink up" Amy says. 

Julie opens the garage and starts out of the neighborhood

If Kayla hears one more word about babies don’t do this and that! She’s going to karate kick them! I would if I knew karate she thinks to herself as she’s buckled in.  

“Ugh I’m not even thirsty!” She cries 

After a threat of a spanking then drinking it she takes and starts to drink as the car pulls out the baby’s going out for the first time in public in her diapers. 

Kayla drinks her bottle as nervous as a cat in a char full of rocking chairs.  

I can’t believe this is happening. 

She feels a little pee squirt in her diaper.  

Not now she thinks as she’s finished half the bottle.  

“I’m good.” She says handing Amy her bottle. 

• Like 1