LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

"I'm glad I could teach you a lesson. I'm fun time dad. Save that for the mommies, okay?

I think we have enough toys here. So we can go pay for them. 

And then we could go for ice cream, but I heard my little girl say she's embarrassed to be a baby in public or something like that. I don't know"

He shrugs and walks to self checkout

“ok.” She said softly as she didn’t like that idea at all and hoped it would never ever be talked about again..

They began walking to the checkout when her new daddy mentioned ice cream 

Kayla was quick like putting two and two together..

Hmm I’m already out in public as a baby 

baby food and baby bottles is what I have to look forward too..

”Ice cream it is!” She said happy and excitedly.. 

“Sounds good but do you really have to hold my hand I’m not running off!” Kayla sounded like a toddler wanting her independence!  She had no idea she was going backwards and everyone took away responsibility from her! 

She looked at her bags knowing she got more baby things. 

Just think about ice cream instead of carrots or turkey and ham or squash.  

She made a face just thinking about that nasty stuff.  

He crouches down so he can talk to her at eye level

"Of course I have to hold your hand, what kind of silly question is that?

I know you're not running off. You wouldn't really get too far. 

You're stuck with me and the Mommies. But don't worry, we'll have a lot of fun, just the two of us. Now let's go get you something fun"

He takes her hand and they walk into a restaurant 

Kayla rolls her eyes frustrated that he insists on holding her hand..

“Ok.” She continued to think about turkey and carrots..

ice cream sounds good compared to that crap! She thought to herself. 

I wonder what Julie and Amy are doing she thinks as they approach the ice cream shop. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla happily looks at the ice cream just remembering the baby food she ate earlier so anything would be better than that! She tried to do her best to forget how she was dressed and if anyone could see her stupid diaper! 

“Chocolate!” She said sounding like an excited toddler she blushed realizing what she just did.  

"That's a good choice, Baby Girl"

He orders her chocolate ice cream in a cup. Then he gets a cone of strawberry cheesecake for himself. He pays and takes them both. He gets a spoon for hers

"Let's go find a table. I'm going to have to put you in a high chair and feed it to you. Or maybe we can find a nice table outside and you can sit on your Daddy's lap"

Kayla was ready to yell she wasn’t a baby but how she was dressed she knew would make her argument not good.  

She was really mad as if there were ever any doubt she was a baby the highchair ended that.  

Great he’s really going to make me sit in it.  She thought to herself as he brought it over.  It was a older highchair with a clicking tray not what they have today 

“I’d be fine but I guess this is the baby life.” She said as he cooed at her.  

As she was eating she wondered what Julie and her step mom were doing. I’m sure they’re figuring out ways to ruin my life even more.  

"It's an adjustment for us all, Kayla. But you get the best part of this deal. 

You get to play and nap. You don't even have to stop playing to use the bathroom or wipe yourself. 

The three of us have to do the adult stuff. I work a lot, but I like spending time with you. 

And who knows, once you get adjusted, you might like being a baby"

He eats his ice cream and feeds Kayla some more

“I seriously doubt I’m going to like pissing and shitting myself!” She said it a little louder then she wanted too! 

Kayla sat there eating the ice cream that she was fed.  Seriously I can feed myself this isn’t right I’m not a baby. She thinks as she notices just a few more bites and she’s done.  Good I just wanna go home she screams in her head.  

“Do you know how long they planning on doing this Bull shit?!” 

In a stern voice:

"Hey, language. I never planned on disciplining you, but I won't hesitate to do it if I have to. That's adult language"

Then he says

"However long your bio father and the others and is doing this for, your attitude goes a long way.

I don't know how long. Your father and some others want you to learn a lesson. However long that takes. Could be a week, could be a month, it could be longer. 

But if you continue on this path, it might just be a long time. Why can't you just behave?

As long as you're under the treatment, you will be using your diapers for everything. 

My wife told me she gave you something to help you feel better about all this, but you resisted. Why would you? You could be very happy and playing with your toys"

Kayla didn’t think about him spanking her and when she thought about it she didn’t like it.  The man was big and strong she could just imagine him spanking her.  Kayla knew her mommies would be love taps compared to his! 

“Fine I guess.” She said eating the last bite.  

She was wondering what her mommies were doing and when she thought she could be done with all this. 

“Ok can we go?!” 

"Alright, Baby Girl. It's about time for me to get you ready for bed. 

I'm supposed to give you a bath and dress you in your jammies. Then the Mommies have something they want to do for you before you go to bed"

He smiles at her, holding her hand and waking her back to the car and strapping her in her car seat

“Bed what time is it?” It was still late no way was she ready to go to bed.  

Kayla doesn’t want this guy to give her a bath this sucks already she thinks to herself as they get in the car she frowns when he gives her a bottle.  

While Kayla was drinking the bottle warned yo finish it before they got home or she’d get a spanking.  She hated that cause it made her look like she liked it as she drank as fast as she can.  

She wondered what he was talking about the mommies having something or show her something she didn’t know exactly what he said she just knew something about the mommies.  

"Well you said you wanted to go home. It's getting late and that's what we'd be doing if we went home. 

Babies don't need to know what time it is. Their mommies and daddies get them where they need to go"

He starts driving toward home. Even the clock in the car is covered so she can't tell what time it really is. They have been putting her to bed pretty early.

“B-but I’m not even tired I- I don’t understand why I can’t no what time it is!” She said angrily and nervously. This was all to much they really are making her a baby again and he was right babies don’t worry about the time.  

All Kayla could do was sit there  looking out the window thinking of the life she lost and flood her diaper she remembered eating steak lobster, Hamburg’s ect Now she gets baby food. She remembered all the fun times she had at the club now her fun times are in the playpen. Kayla got distracted and out of her day dream. As she saw a group of girls laughing and having fun. She thought about the Victoria secret panties she had and now she has diapers.  

She wanted to cry thinking about what she lost. 

"You'll get some time to play with your toys first, don't worry. But you said you wanted to come home.

Plus you didn't look like you were having fun anymore"

He pulls back into the garage. He gets the bags of her new toys and packaged snacks out of the trunk. Then he comes around to unstrap her from her car seat.

he opens one of the bags: "Look, here's your stuffed puppy you picked out. And here are your blocks. Maybe I can help you you play with them. Be a good girl and carry your bag into the house. Maybe you can come up with a good name for your puppy. 

Follow me"