LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

Amy leads her upstairs to her room

"Time for your nap, Baby. If you don't want to sleep you can play quietly. But we all need some quiet time. 

She puts her in her crib

"Here's your dolly. Remember her?"

It's a soft doll

• Like 1

“Ok.” She said taking the doll. 

She played then got tired and laid down looking at julie soon to be baby’s nursery she knew Amy was going to set one up for her too.  

“This is crazy!” She thought before falling asleep.  

• Like 1

They see her fall asleep on the video monitor. They fawn over her saying how cute she is and what a good girl she's been lately. They go on about how this kinder thing they've been trying inspired by Daddy Eric might be working. They didn't have to spank her at all today, and despite her outbursts, things seem to be looking up for her. Julie does tell how she was embarrassed to get her diaper changed, so there is still room for improvement. 

They head out for a bit. A while later, Daddy Eric goes to wake Kayla up from her nap

• Like 1

Kayla slept good as her little baby’s day out exhausted her. She was starting to accept things as her big girl life was over.  She was trying to accept she was a baby now.  Babies do get in trouble a lot.  

She woke up from het dream or maybe they turned off the tape while she slept how she was a pretty baby and how she loved her diapers and bottles and baby clothes and most importantly mommy and daddy.  Both mommies. 

Kayla woke up looking at Eric as he peered in over the crib.  

“Wh-what time is it?” She said stretching immediately knowing her diaper was wet. She frowned knowing she was probably a bed wetter now and definitely needed her diapers. 

"Well nap time, is over, that's for sure. You slept a long time, but I decided to let you sleep. You looked so peaceful. The mommies went out, and it's just us.

He can see Kayla's wet diaper from under her skirt

"I tell you what, let me get your diaper changed, and then we can have some real fun. How does that sound?"

He picks her up out of the crib

Daddy carries her over to the changing table.

"How is my favorite baby girl doing today? I heard you got pizza with your Mommies. I bet that was fun. Let's get your pampy changed and then I bet we'll have even more fun" he says to keep her calm

He straps her down and untapes her diaper, and starts wiping her

“Yeah it was fine I guess I didn’t like being changed in public or being babied..

Kayla laid there as her new daddy was ready to change her.. 

“You don’t have to use that do you?! She whined as she didn’t wanna be strapped down.. 

"I had to strap you down. But I'll be quick changing you, don't worry. 

Sorry you didn't like being babied in public. You'll get used to it after a while I'm sure. 

It's just that I was going to take you back out... In public. We do have one thing to do, but after that I was hoping we could have fun. Just the two of us"

Daddy makes quick work of getting her all clean powdering her, and taping on a new diaper 

"See, that's wasn't so bad. You're all changed"

He unstraps her and puts her on the floor

“I don’t wanna be a baby I’m tired of this crap!” She cried as he strapped her down. Then she blushed as he began charging her. 

“No I don’t wanna go out!” She cried. 

Kayla thought she was still in control but she was a baby now she didn’t have control anymore! 

He puts a pacifier in her mouth

"I'm all done with the change now. No more tears, Baby Girl.

Keep that in your mouth. I think you'll like where we're going"

He dries her eyes. Then he takes her by the hand

"Come on, let's get going"

She didn’t fight much when the pacifier was teased across her lips. 

Kayla felt better once she was changed she felt like a real little girl as he wiped her tears away playing little games with her making her laugh.

”Where are we going?” She asked behind her pacifier. 

"The mommies tell me that babies don't need to worry about where they're going. Only about what kind of fun they'll have when we get where we're going"

Daddy grabs his diaper bag, a much more discreet black bag, and he holds Kayla's hand as he takes her out to the garage to his car

Daddy straps her into her car seat in his car

"Kayla, you're being a very cranky baby. You are proving our point that you are a baby by crying this much. Babies usually only cry when there's something wrong. But you just ate, you just had a nap, and your diaper is dry. 

So you like being a baby at home, huh? 

We can't keep you locked up in the house forever. That's no fun. You will learn to be a baby wherever you go. It's an adjustment for all of us. You know I've always wanted a baby girl. And now I have you. I'm going to take good care of you my little Kayla Bayla. 

Now be a good girl and drink this bottle before we get to our destination"

He gives her a bottle of apple juice

Daddy has a red sports car like Kayla used to have, it just has a backseat for her to ride in. Obviously her old sports car wouldn't do because it was a coupe with only 2 seats. Babies and their car seats belong in the backseat. 

He is usually the fun loving father, but this is the first time he's dealt with Kayla's crankiness.

“No I don’t like being a baby!” She cried 

Kayla began drinking the bottle feeling like this was her future..

As she watches the cars go by she wonders what other peoples lives are and she wonderes if anyone else is being forced to be a baby like her! 

He chooses to ignore her comment. She'll get used to her treatment one day. She might even see how good she has it. She needs to learn her lesson. 

He pulls into a strip mall. He parks and gets her out of her car seat. And takes her by the hand so she can't run off. 

"Let's go, Kiddo. I think you'll like it where we're going"

"We're at the superstore, Kayla. So I can get you some toys. 

And packaged foods. Is that good enough for you?"

Eric isn't exactly thrilled with seeing Kayla's attitude. He's losing some of his calm and is growing impatient. 

He heard about it from the ladies, but he thought he wouldn't experience it. His role is fun loving Daddy. And he wants to have fun with her. 

“Yeah.” She said sensing the frustration in his voice. 

Ok I’ll give this a try he seems to want to be nice. She thought as they entered the store. 

“I’ve never really shopped for toys what do I get?” She asked confused. 

Kayla was trying to get in a mindset of a baby what would she like doing when stuck in her playpen. 

Eric feels humbled that he's taking Kayla to buy toys for the first time. He's calm again. 

"Well this will be the first time you get toys that are just yours"

He smiles at her

"I don't think you should just get girl stuff like a doll house or a play kitchen. You need diversity, especially as bold and unafraid as you are. Maybe we can get you a tool set or something to play with outside. 

I'll let you choose some. Maybe we can find some things appropriate to your age. We'll have to get you some baby toys too for your down time as well. They insist"

He holds her hand and leads her to the toddler aisle of the toy section.

“Fine this sucks!” She pouts trying to make sure people aren’t looking.. She real nervous about being in a diaper in public trying to make sure it’s covered as sometimes she knows how the white seems to stick out kinda like a real thong that peaks out just above the jeans..

She picks out a doll and a tool set to make her new daddy happy.. She wonders if Julie and Amy will let her have them they might not consider them real baby toys..

Once in a toddler isle she picks out some blocks and a stuffed puppy..

”Ok can we go now?” She absolutely hated being a baby in public little did she know someday soon she wouldn’t even care about being babied in public and wouldn’t be embarrassed if Julie or Amy or even daddy or a babysitter would ask her if she went potty… Babies aren’t embarrassed and Kayla was going down the highway of babyhood quickly with no brakes in the car! 

He decides to have fun with her and mock her pouting to show her how silly she looks

"No this sucks. We can't go now.

The mommies also said you needed a little toddler backpack to carry your treasures in. But my little girl won't stop whining and go with me to pick one out" he whines the whole thing, giving a good performance. 

He also puts a couple baby rattles in the cart. 

"That's what you look like, Kayla. You don't look like a baby. You look like a sad person. Your attitude will get you punished. 

My mother had a solution for dealing with us kids when we were cranky all the time. She figured that if our attitudes were crappy that we must be constipated, and she'd give us a laxative. Is that what you want?"

Kayla gets even madder as he mocks her. 

“Quit quit it’s not funny!” She cries stomping her feet. 

“Shut up shut up!” She says throwing her stuffed puppy in the cart.  

Kayla’s eyes gets big as her new daddy puts a rattle and a teething ring to show her how she acts like a real baby. 

“I’m not using or playing with it!” She pouts somemore as this is so hard for her to understand she has no say in anything anymore! 

“No please i’ll be good!” Kayla is already embarrassed and hates popping her diaper she don’t want it to happen intentionally and nasty too!