LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

Julie pushes her because everyone knows babies can't swing by themselves. 

Amy watches from a nearby bench

They gave Kayla a slow acting laxative in her bottle this morning, so they're waiting for her to have a poopy diaper before they bring her home. Babies have to get used to using their diapers wherever they are. And to be changed wherever they are as well.

Kayla was trying to make the best of it as Julie pushed her in the swing then out of now where as she was in the swing she went up and as she was in the air she messed her diaper..

”No no not this again!” 

Kayla wanted to be changed now..

She tried to get out of the swing but she was stuck so little kids would be safe and she was now a little kid or a big baby..

”Let me out I- I need to b- be changed.” She stuttered in between her tears and temper tantrum. 

"Aww did Baby Kay Kay make a stinky in her diapee? That's okay. That's why you're wearing them. 

What a good girl. Let's go get you cleaned up. Now you get to try out your new Pampers Princess diapers"

Julie lifts Kayla out of the baby swing. 

"Let's go. Hold my hand"

She leads Kayla toward Amy. Amy brought her diaper bag out of the car for exactly this reason. When they get close enough, she smells what's going on. 

"Does someone need a new diaper? I don't think you can say you're a big girl any more. Phew, you sure are stinky"

Amy fans the air playfully

She gives Julie the diaper bag. Now her ex-scorned colleague turned Mommy will be in charge of making sure she gets clean. This is one of the lessons they wanted to teach her: you have to be nice to everyone. Because you just never know how life will turn out. 

“Shut up you made me!” She cried not protesting when Julie took her hand.  She hated all the baby cutesy names they called her. 

Kayla could only cry then a look of horror came over her face and a cold shiver ran down her spine. 

“No no not here!” She cried 

As she was laid down after a sharp swat to her diaper and then her thigh right below the cuff of her dirty diaper.  

"I could never make anyone do that. A big girl would have held it, and maybe begged for the toilet. 

But you haven't asked for a toilet yet. In fact you haven't asked for a big girl cup or anything since you've been with us. You must be getting to like your diapers.

Where else would I change you? Put you back in the car and take you home? Make you sit in it longer? You're crying from it now. No need for you to get a rash. 

I thought about changing you on a park bench because it is a nice day, but I decided against it.

You should come inside the restroom now while I feel like changing you, because I might not feel like it later"

“Oh yeah you think I like this shit!” She said loudly as she was mad for Julie to even suggest she liked this…

”No I was told over and over what a baby I am and I knew if I asked you guys would say I’m a baby and use the stupid diaper!” 

Kayla thought about what she said and it did make sense..

”Ok.” Kayla did wanna be changed..

"Curse words aren't for baby girls, so I guess someone wants to stay in her poopy diaper for longer.

You are a baby. And you need to learn how to act like one. Your big girl life is over now"

Julie sits down on the bench beside Amy and gets her phone out, meaning she could stay there for a long time. 

"I don't feel like changing any baby girls right now. Do you, Amy?"

Amy shakes her head no. She looks away from Kayla

“No no I don’t wanna stay in a dirty diaper!” She cried as Julie took her by her hand to the bench..

”Please please this is gross please change me I’ll be good.” She cried as she realized it was their choice when she was changed..

I really am a baby. She thought and she really wanted to cry now..

Julie takes Kayla into the women's restroom. The changing table is on the counter. 

It's open. Anyone walking in could see the baby getting her diaper changed.

Julie lifts Kayla onto the table, and does the safety belt around her

“Right here like this!” She whined as she didn’t wanna be out in the open like this.. 

She laid there as the strap was around her.. Kayla closed her eyes wishing she was anywhere but here! 

What happened to me they made me a damn baby and I can’t see away out.. She thinks to herself as she hears Julie digging through the diaper bag. 

"there's nobody else even at the park. It's the middle of the day. Most people are at work.

And if anyone did happen to see you, they'd see a Mommy who cares enough about her baby girl enough to change her. 

The longer you fuss, the longer it'll take.

Besides, what other choice do we have?

I did say the park bench we were sitting on earlier looked good if you'd rather go back outside"

“No no here is fine!” 

Kayla thought about what she said and knew she was right… 

The more she fights the longer it will take.. She just laid there and closed her eyes and held her nose once she heard the tapes being ripped open.. She was prepared for the worst! 

She powders Kayla and tapes on a new diaper for her

"There's my good girl. You can sit up now. See, that wasn't so bad, was it?

I'll even pull your skirt down.

Do you think you could go out to Mommy Amy and wait with her? I should clean up here"

She unstraps her and puts her down. 

Julie wanted to test Kayla to see if she could follow instructions. 

She wipes down the table, washes her hands and comes out to meet them both. 

Julie finds Kayla with Amy.

"Good job Kayla" she says to her

"I changed her diaper without incident. Now, we can go home" she says to Amy

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Amy.

Backtalk isn't very becoming for babies. One day you'll learn to stay in a baby's place and let the grown ups handle things"

Julie puts the pacifier into Kayla's mouth

"Keep that in your mouth. We're going home now"

Amy takes Kayla's hand and leads her toward the car. She straps her into her car seat and Julie starts driving home. 

If kayla was an adult she would’ve went off but she wasn’t an adult anymore so she didn’t say anything and to emphasize the point Julie put her pacifier in..

Once Kayla’s buckled in they head home with her sucking her pacifier and wetting her diaper..