LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

Kayla smiled hoping she was going to get pizza!  She wasn’t happy about having a bib tied on her it said baby girl with rattles and baby bottles it looked just like a bib a toddler would wear.  

“ok.” 

"We're going to ahead with your fruit and veggies for now, Baby Girl. You have to stay healthy, and plus, we have to wait on our pizza. Let's see... We have apple and carrot.

Maybe we'll take turns feeding you and you can mix them together in your mouth and it won't be so bad"

Julie says. She gets the 2 jars of baby food out of her new diaper bag. They each get a spoon, and open a jar: Julie apple, and Amy carrot.

Julie offers her the sweet taste first, then Amy offers her the carrots

If Kayla pays attention to the way Julie phrased her statement, she might realize something. 

Kayla wanted pizza and was getting mad at how insistent they were going to all these steps to make her a baby..

”Please can I have some pizza this is gross!” She whined…

She listened to what Julie said and decided to give it a try…

Kayla much like being at the club and taking a shot she used the dessert for a chaser to get the Carrots down.. 

Amy takes the time to talk to Kayla like the little one she is. 

"Kayla, honey. It's time to put on your listening ears. Sometimes if we put our little finger in front of our mouths so we can practice being quiet while the grown ups talk to us, and we can hear what they're saying. 

I already said you could have pizza. I said we would go ahead with the veggie and fruit for now while we wait for the pizza to come out so you can have a balanced, nutritional meal like a good baby should. 

We should have you all done with that before it's time.

But of course you can only have pizza if you're a good girl. Can you be a good girl and make these baby foods all gone so we can all enjoy our pizza together?

You've been a very good girl today. If you play nice, I can be nice. 

For the record, I never wanted to be a mean Mommy. I do care about you. 

We'll talk later, okay?"

Kayla just nodded she didnt feel like the conversation really asked for her comments. Being a baby has her focused on other things besides what people are saying! 

She was just happy she was going to get pizza she just had to get past the baby food!! 

“Ok.” 

Kayla continues to eat happy she finally got to the last bite as she herd the spoon scrape against the jar scooping up the last bite… She was pretty sure she was done but just to make sure Amy cooed at her letting her now she made all gones last bite here comes the airplane… 

Hurry up and get here pizza!  She thought as she swallowed the last bland like glob.. 

After a long wait, the pizza arrives. The waitress also brings 3 of the indestructible plates and a pizza spatula

She says: "I hope you all enjoy, especially you, cutie" talking to Kayla

Amy gives Kayla a bottle of apple juice. 

The pizza is cut into the usual triangles, but that's too hard for a baby to handle, so Amy cuts one slice into rectangles like you would for a kid on one of the plates

"I sliced it up for you to make it easier for your little hands to handle. Enjoy. You won't get this every day. This is a treat"

She serves herself 2 slices, and then gives the spatula to Julie who also gets 2 slices

Kayla blushes damn it why does everyone think I look cute.. I wanna be pretty and sexy not sweet or cute! She thinks to herself but her mind is quickly fixated on the pizza is her favorite thing and after eating the baby food she knew this would be a million times better..: Anything but that damn baby food! She thought as she frowned watching Julie pulls out a bottle…

”What’s in it?” As she wasn’t sure since it wasn’t a clear bottle it was pink with a white nipple…

She took it and began drinking relieved it wasn’t milk and especially happy it wasn’t baby formula! 

Kayla smiles eating the pizza and hoping this won’t be her last for months..

“No I just waana go home!” Kayla didn’t like to be out anymore then she had to dressed up like a toddler..

Kayla already knew it wasn’t a question it was more like a question that babies aren’t supposed to answer.  She acted just like a Mommy trying to keep her baby entertained as she was buckled back into her seat giving her pacifier…

• Like 1

Julie: "It must be getting close to nap time"

Amy: "I agree. But maybe a few minutes in the park would be good for her. Tire her out and give her some fresh air"

Julie nods and packs up the rest of the pizza she pays the check, and Amy holds Kayla's hand as she walks. She checks her diaper while picking her up

"Wet, but just a little. She can wait to be changed" Amy announces between the two of them

• Like 1

“Nap time what?” Kayla couldn’t believe the extremes they were going through to make sure she’s a baby! 

They’re really going to make me take a nap! She thought as she was freed from her highchair.  

Kayla blushed as they talked about her wet diaper.  

• Like 1

Kayla had no idea she was on a baby schedule yet..

This sucks so bad! She thought as she was strapped into a car seat..

Higchair, car seat, playpen, crib.. All strapped in or places I get get out of! She thought as she sat there as Amy teased her.. 

• Like 1

"isn't that adorable?

Now you have your own chair for the car. And we don't have to worry about you getting lost back there. 

I went with pink because you're our little pink princess. It's like a little easy chair. And you even have a cupholder and a little compartment for your toys"

Julie says as she straps Kayla in.

She closes the door and starts driving away from the baby store

• Like 1

“Yeah real adorable.” She said as she didn’t wanna be a baby but it seemed she didn’t have a choice..

They want a baby I’ll give them a baby! She thought as she was strapped in and the car left that horrid baby store…

Great all I have to look forward to is a stupid diaper change and a nap..

Kayla yawned mmm maybe that nap sounds like a good idea and a clean fresh diaper is a lot better then a wet one and the clean one with the powder does smell good.. 

I hate being a baby the stubborn teenager in her yells!  

• Like 1

Julie drives to the park. She stops and wheels the stroller around to get Kayla. She takes her out and puts her in the stroller

"Come on, let's go to the park. I'll let you pick what we play on. Those swings look fun"

• Like 1

“I can walk!” She whines as she’s put in the stroller..

Kayla looks around luckily there’s not to many Peppe around..

”Fine the swings are fine.” 

The sooner I’m home the better! She thinks to herself being in public as a big baby was the worst! 

• Like 1

"Okay. You can walk" 

Julie leaves the stroller in the car. Little does she know they're keeping her out in public longer on purpose. 

"Go run to the swings, and we'll catch up with you"

Julie comes after her. This will be one of the rare chances they will give Kayla to run free. But it's a park, and even babies are supposed to run free

Kayla was happy least she was walking and she wasn’t going to run to the swings like a little girl all excited cause she don’t know better… 

I’m not a baby I’m not going to play their games!” She thinks as she’s walking to the swing as she was finding it different with a wet diaper on! 

Once Kayla gets to the swings she sets there and begins swinging..

Damn I should run but where would I go! She knows there’s nothing she can do!