LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

Julie: "I'm glad you called me down here. I couldn't miss this. She looks so good with her paci in her mouth"

Amy: "No problem. This is a big baby milestone"

Amy smiles

"I have something to show you on my phone" Amy scrolls to find the thing she wants to show Julie, but they look away from the baby

Kayla sucks her pacifier hating calling Amy mom but mommy was the worse. 

She listened and wondered what they were talking about.  

Then it hit her she kept trying to fight it but she finally lost the battle and filled her diaper..

Kayla didn’t know what to do.., 

What Kayla doesn't know is that Amy was recording a video of Kayla being a good baby and filling her diaper. She stops recording and puts her phone down.

She might show it to Kayla later to remind her what a good baby does, or she might use it for some other things if Kayla doesn't behave

Amy: "Phew, Did Baby Kayla make poopies in her diaper?"

Amy holds her nose and fans her hand across playfully

"I think I can smell her from here. Maybe she can tell us what she did"

Kayla was so embarrassed to be standing their feeling just like a toddler with a messy diaper.. She was doing all she could to be very careful not to spread the mess around..

”Shut up you know what I did!” She said angrily spitting out her pacifier in defiance.. 

"Babies don't use that kind of language, honey. I keep telling you that.

And I don't appreciate your attitude all day, young lady. Julie was nice enough to welcome us into her home, and you are acting like we never gave you any home training. 

And it's time for you to learn. You will be punished. But instead of spanking you, I'll be trying something new: I'm going to pick a random amount of time. And you'll be in that diaper until the time is up. 

If you curse, defy us, or asked to be changed, we will add time to the clock"

she sets the amount of time as a timer on her phone and shows it to Julie. The time is a random amount of time under an hour. But for Kayla, not knowing exactly when she will be change will make the time longer. 

"You'll have plenty of time to get to know your dolly, huh? Now, put that paci back in your mouth. That's an order, young lady"

• Like 1

“No pl-please I can’t do this!” She began crying.

”Give me your hand good baby this is so baby don’t get any ideas trying to take her diaper off and so baby knows she’s a baby and she don’t have any responsibility but to depend on adults.  

Once Julie was done Kayla know had pink mittens on and she no longer had access to her hands.  

Kayla tried to move her hands with no success. 

“Lay down baby girl yes I know you have a dirty diaper now unless you want your spanking to double you’ll lay down now 1-2!” Kayla did as she was told laying down covering her face with her mittened hands as Julie put little white booties on with some pink baby shoes that had little barbs making sure baby didn’t walk.  

“stand up baby!” Kayla did as she was told. 

“Owe she yelled and feel back down. 

“Now you know what a baby you really are!’

Amy just smiled she was now going to be a new young hot mommy.  

Kayla could only cry like the baby that she is. 

Amy: "What will we do with her now? She's crying. I don't wanna go too far. But I do want to make sure she learns her lesson"

Julie: "I don't think we have a choice but to leave her all night. It's extreme, but I don't think she'll forget it.

I never wanted to be mean and I don't like the idea, but she's not responding to the spankings and other punishments and she's not making much progress. 

I wanted to be more of a gentle Mommy, you know, while she's here. But I can't be one because she won't listen"

Amy: "I agree. I don't like the idea either. But like you said, we have no other choice. If we both lift her, I think we can get her upstairs. 

We need her to never forget that babies are dependent on adults. They get changed when we say, they eat when we say, the go to bed when we say"

And so the ladies put their plan into motion. They start to lift Kayla upstairs

• Like 1

Kayla wanted to be changed she wanted her hands and feet back.. She was starting to realize she had absolutely no freedom anymore.. The mittens made it where she couldn’t use her hands and the booties made it where she can only crawl…

”Pl- please please I’ll be good I’ll be good!” She cried 

"I'm sorry, Kayla.

We have no other choice. We tried to be nice to you all day. We've tried everything, spanking, loss of solid food privileges, we even tried to make you happy, but you fought it. 

We'll try this again tommorow"

Amy says as she and Julie lift her upstairs and into her crib. They start to anchor the mittens down so she can't move her hands.

“No- no no let me go let me go both of you are bitches I’ll get you back!” She yelled as she was put in the crib and tied down…

She was left there to cry and fight in her dirty diaper until she feel asleep 

Julie collects herself, as she was about to fight Kayla for using that kind of language toward her.

No one in her life has ever been allowed to use that kind of defamatory language against her, and she's not about to start by letting her charge get away with it.

But instead she thinks of a way to make Kayla's punishment worse

Julie: "Wait here with her. We are going to make sure this brat learns her lesson. If she can call me out of my name, then she can expect the same. Can you double her diaper? I have to go get some things"

Kayla has really done it now. Julie, the usually calm one has turned red with rage

Amy: "Sure. I can wait here with her. She must have really done it now. I've never seen you this upset. Are you sure we need to go this far? You're gonna get the..." She trails off 

Julie: "Absolutely. She's been acting like a brat for years. I'm sick of it. Someone needs to teach her a lesson"

Julie leaves

Amy does as she is told and grabs another diaper. She lifts Kayla's legs, pokes a few holes her first diaper and puts a second diaper

"Baby Girl, you really did it now. Julie is the calm one. She really wanted to help you.

I have never seen her that mad. Maybe you should apologize"

Kayla didn’t know what to do or say she just wanted to be changed and have her hands and feet back..

”Please please I’m sorry I just wanna be chanced I’m a baby ok I got it i understand!” She cried hoping if they see her accept and admit she’s a baby they’ll change her! 

Amy does hear the right words

"Okay.

Let me go talk to her, but you'll have to turn your behavior around. And don't use that B word ever again.

Because if you do, that'l be between you and Julie"

Amy goes out to talk to Julie, to tell her that Kayla does realize that she's a baby

Amy brings Julie back a few minutes later and she is much calmer this time

"Tell Julie what you just told me"

“I’m sorry please change me I know I’m a baby please!” She cried and begged she would do anything to get changed and maybe they would let her out of the mittens and those stupid bottie spikes..

Kayla knew she was going to have a tough time going back to being a baby again with no freedom no responsibility and everyone in charge of her..

”Please change me I’m a baby and I pooped mu diaper.” She cried 

Julie has calmed down a lot in the few minutes since she's left:

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Kayla. And you said what we told you to do earlier. 

That's a great way to be a baby girl. But I have one more thing I want to do for you.

If you complete it without complaining, I'll change your diaper.

It's time for your bedtime bottle. But I put some soap on the nipple. Nice babies don't use curse words. 

I know you throw your little temper tantrums and things, but you're still just a baby"

Julie takes Kayla out of her restraints and holds her in the rocking chair, feeding her the night time bottle while Amy looks on

Kayla didn’t know what to say or think as she was now trying to accept her new second babyhood!  

She would do anything to get changed. Nighttime bottle she thought in a rocking chair.  

Damn they’re determined to keep me as a baby! 

“Ok I’ll be good please just change me.” She cried. 

Great they don’t even think I’m big enough to hold my own bottle. She thought as she made a face but Julie was making sure the new baby kept the nipple in her mouth.  

Kayla began drinking as she was rocked and her diaper patted in rhythm as she drank her milk or baby formula she wasn’t sure with the soap taste.  

After the bottle, Julie hands Kayla off to Amy. They decided to try again with the relaxation powder to help Kayla relax. Not necessarily to force her back to babyhood, but to relax her overall tonight so she'll sleep well. She's in a new house after all. And to be more open to incoming stimuli. It won't kick in instantly, but it will after she goes to sleep.

"You were a very good girl, Kayla. Let's get that that diapee changed" Amy says as she takes Kayla over to the changing table and straps her down. 

Kayla had no idea her bottle contained stuff to make her pee and some sleeping pills.  She was so tired and groggy she sucked her pacifier as she had her diaper changed.  

After she was in a fresh clean diaper it felt so much better.  

“How long do I have to be a baby?” She asked behind her pacifier as the diaper was pulled up tight between her legs and taped in place.  

Julie changed her cooing and making silly faces like she was changing a real baby! For all tense and purposes She was a real baby!  

"I don't know, honey. Your father decided all this. It could be temporary or permanent"

Julie puts some pink one piece baby pajamas that zip up on her. 

Then she puts her back in the crib. The zipper is baby proof so only grown ups can take them off

"Try to get some rest"

Little did Kayla know this was all Amy’s idea as she put pressure on James! She was fifteen years younger then James and she had him wrapped around her finger.. 

Kayla laid there in Julia’s soon to be baby’s crib as they were still going to set up Kayla’s nursery and she was going to be humiliated even more when they would go shopping and Kayla would be able to pick out her own crib and her decor for her nursery..

”I can’t move my hands or stand on my feet.” She whined as she was helpless like a baby..

”I’ll be good can you take the mittens and booties off please.” 

Amy walked in with another bottle…

”Absolutely not you’re a baby and you’ll be just like a baby who don’t know how to use their hands or feet they have to explore things we might free one hand so you can play but the other one will remain on so you can’t get into trouble..” 

Kayla laid there as Julie wound up the mobile she didn’t want a spanking and she could tell by Amy’s tone that’s where she was heading if she continued..

”What time is it?” Kayla asked as it seemed early.  

“Babies don’t worry about the time now get some rest tomorrow we’ll go over the rules.” 

Both woman leaned down kissing the baby good night.

Julie waited till Amy left and patted her diaper even rubbing it a little. 

“Maybe if you’re a good baby girl and we can play somemore.” She said winking at Kayla giving her one last pat and rub.  

Julie always thought Kayla was hot and now she looked especially adorable and she had to admit she absolutely loved the control she had over the new baby! 

Julie put on a quiet tape full of good messages about being a baby for her to hear during the night:

"It's good to be a baby. It's good to wet your diaper. Let your Mommy take care of you. Have fun and play" on repeat all night long.

The thoughts are supposed to enter her mind subconsciously and make her happy.

The motive was somewhat inspired by James, he just wants the ladies to do the Mommying at first because babies should have that. Things will all be made clear to Kayla soon. Let's just say, all 3 of them have an interest to help Kayla be the best baby she can be. 

They turn on the baby monitor so they can hear the baby if she needs something

Amy spends the night in the guest room, and they put more safety latches on all the bathrooms. 

Julie makes some baby food instead of the yucky stuff from the jars. She wishes she could feed her solid food, but if her behavior doesn't improve, it'll be straight baby food and bottles from here on out. 

They compare notes and go to bed, ready for another day with the baby girl.

Julie's husband gets in late and doesn't get to meet Kayla today, but it's good for Kayla to have a male influence around because she's never really had much of one. James was always off on the next vacation, and didn't make much time for Kayla

Kayla laid there having dreams that she never had before… She was back at her office barking out orders do this and do that! 

Then she heard a voice 

KAYLA are you playing pretend again you know you’re a baby now tell them you’re sorry in your best baby talk then lift up your dress and tell all of us what you did in your diaper or I’ll let everyone spank you! 

Kayla woke up startled with her bad dream she looked up seeing the mobile and she remembered where she was and what was happening…

She stretched and heard the crinkle oh yeah this stupid diaper. she thought to herself..

Ok no what the hell! She said scared and worried..

I don’t  remember pissing myself what happened!  She thought to herself 

They let Kayla sleep for 10 hours so she can be good and rested. 

Amy: "Good morning, Baby Kayla.

How'd you sleep? Today is a big day today. Let me check your diaper"

She undoes Kayla's pajama

"you went pee pee in your diaper during the night. Well that's okay. You had your bedtime bottle, and that's a lot of liquid. Let's get your diaper changed"

She carries Kayla in the changing table and straps her down