LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CEO Learns a Lesson (private with KaylaInDiapers)

Kayla is the CEO of a successful company. But she's been on kind of a mean steak lately. 

Not just her attitude, but she's also cut some employees salaries and benefits.

Her right hand lady, Julie isn't too happy with that. 

Julie has requested that Kayla come to her office so she can talk to her

• Like 1

Kayla was living the life of luxury she was young and hot and spoiled… Her dad left her his company and she was just a figure head.. Really it was Julie he ran things Kayla would just sit around and play on her phone and let Julie do the work..

The door did say CEO ms Williams and Kayla smiled knowing she was the boss..

Sometimes when she was on a power trip or when someone pissed her off she’d just fire them..

”Ok Julie let me finish this and I’ll come over.” Kayla was jealous of Julie she was younger then Kayla and she was gorgeous too and she had a degree something Kayla didn’t have.. So Kayla listened to her a lot and she wondered what Julie wanted now… Sometimes Kayla would get frustrated with Julie cause the way she acted.. Kayla felt like at times Julie would talk down to her or reminde her she had the degree and knows more then her..

Kayla shut her computer off and walked over to Julie’s office..

”Hey wsup.” She said with the big smile felling nervous what was on Julie’s mind.. 

While Kayla was the boss it was Julie the employees respected not Kayla! 

• Like 1

"Hey Kayla, I know you're on your way to go get your coffee and won't keep you long, but can have tommorow morning off to go to the doctor? It's really important that I go.

Please. I can make up the hours. It's no problem. You know me"

Julie pleads her case to her boss. Kayla has made many cuts to the company budget, including to healthcare, so she needs to go to the doctor while she still has coverage. 

• Like 1

“No we need you here you’ll be fine we count on you around here be a leader!” 

Kayla rolled her eyes and walked off. 

Seriously she knows we had to cut back not really but I need that new Jaguar and my house had to be upgraded with a nice new guest room.  She thought as she walked down the hall. 

“Oh hi!” She said flashing a plastic smile. 

That damn Ashley girl always trying to kiss ass! Kayla was getting frustrated as she sat back down in her office.  

• Like 1

Julie closes her office door closed after Kayla leaves. A tear rolls down her face. 

"Why can't she be a leader? It's her company" Julie thinks to herself

She is newly pregnant and the appointment was to check on her growing baby. 

Eventually she regains her composure and gets back to work. She has long suspected that Kayla was up to no good. With her fancy new car and things for her house, but she could never pinpoint anything. 

After Kayla's meeting is scheduled to end, Julie fixes Kayla's usual coffee the way she likes it: 2 creams, 2 sugars.

But this time she adds a special powder to Kayla's coffee. This colorless, odorless powder will make her wet herself uncontrollably temporarily. It's fast acting and Kayla will probably wet herself within the hour.

"Maybe this will teach her to be more compassionate. If I have to make her pee herself to do that, I have no other choice"

Julie goes to Kayla's office carrying her late morning coffee on a tray

"Here's your coffee, Ma'am" she says Julie never calls Kayla Ma'am since she acts more like a peer than a boss, but this time she thought she would for dramatic effect

• Like 1

Kayla smiled as she was getting some respect now.

”Thank you call me ms mam sounds like I’m old and I’m far from old look at this body and the perfect smile with the perfect hair!” Kayla was definitely proud of her looks maybe to the point of being conceited.. 

“Thank you.” She smiles taking a drink..

”Mmm good just the way I like it, ok you can go now I have work to do.”

Kayla went back to her games and social media sites on her phone she laughed at thinking those poor saps working as she plays! 

“Life is good!” 

• Like 1

Kayla continued to drink her coffee it was vanilla flavored with a shot of Caramel.. About a half hour later out of no where she had this urge to pee and bad.. “What the hell n- no no shit!” She yelled in desperation shock and horror as she wet herself and she couldn’t control it at all…

The drug in her coffee was like a laxative and it helps those who have trouble going pee and now for the first time since her days in college she wet herself..

”Oh shit oh shit I hope no one heard that!” She says to herself 

• Like 1

“Wh-what n-no- yes ok now leave me alone I told you to stay out!” She yelled angrily. She pointed at the door and was pissed that she wasn’t leaving.  

“I’m the boss and if you don’t leave now I’ll fire you!” It was hard to be scared of a girl with wet pants and was smaller than Julie. 

• Haha 1

"I'm not going anywhere, Kayla. I know you wet yourself. 

I also know that you don't have any other clothes. I was trying to be nice. 

But I could have you walk out and let everyone see you in your wet pants. 

Fire me? You couldn't fire me if you wanted to. You and I both know I do the work. Plus, you don't have the password to our most important files. 

Us girls look out for each other. But some of the people downstairs won't. They'll take pictures of you and post them online for the world to see.

So you can come with me now, or you can sit here for the rest of the day in wet pants. What's it going to be?"

Kayla is very reluctant that Julie starts doing everything for her like she’s a little girl.

”Here I can do that she says embarrassed and mad embarrassed cause she has wet pants and mad the way Julie’s treating her. 

Taking the sweater. 

“I can do it thanks!” 

Kayla felt stupid so she didn’t argue anymore! She  just took the sweater and tied it around her waste then she  almost felt like wanting to tell Julie I told you so! 

“Yeah ok.” She said as julie followed her to shield her as much as she could.. 

• Like 1

Julie opens her office door

"I do have extra pants, and I think you're about my size. I can leave you alone and let you get cleaned up and dressed. 

But if you wet again, we might have to figure something else out"

Julie gets the extra pants from her closet and gives them to Kayla

"And here are some wipes. I'll just step out and give you some privacy. And some gratitude would be nice. I think you could stand to learn some humility"

• Like 1

“Shut up I’m not going to do that again not sure what happened and if you ever tell anyone I’ll fire you and make sure you don’t get a good reference” Kayla thinks she  made her point and intimidated Julie to shut up about it. 

Kayla took the pants. 

“Thank you and I don’t need to be told what to do!” Kayla rolled her eyes. 

Once she was dressed Kayla got herself together..

”Ok I’m outta here you know what to do if you need me.” 

"Who is telling you what to do? Would you prefer to spend the day in wet pants? Because if so, I won't stop you. That's no way to talk to me.

I'm trying to be nice. You could stay in wet pants all day. 

I would want someone to help me if I wet myself and didn't have any extra clothes. 

I'm going to go clean up your chair while you get changed. And then I want to meet you in there because I have something to show you. 

By the way, I'm not scared of you firing me. Let's just say that I have what I need"

Julie stands by her door, getting ready to close it

Kayla didn’t want to keep being reminded about her wet pants..  She was becoming furious as it seemed Julie kept reminding her.. Now she wanted to leave but now she was Curious what did Julie have why was she so confident..

”Wh- what do you have?” She asked really taken back not only did she feel like she was being threatened but she also wasn’t used to being talked to like that or someone standing up to her.

”Fine but you’re on thin ice don’t forget I’m the boss and I demand respect.” Kayla was trying to intimidate Julie and scare her.. 

"Trust me, you don't want to know what I have. Let's just say, it's enough. You and a few others would never want anyone to see what I have. And it's not just contained in my office, just in case you thought about looking around for it. It's in a safe place. 

You do know you can't demand respect, right? I get it, you're the CEO and all. But the greatest asset to a company is it's people. If I was CEO I'd make a lot of changes around here. 

But you're also a person who has to exist in the world. I treat everyone the same: You and the custodian"