LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jane's Addiction

Guest sfdg

• 2 months later...

jane's addiction's video for mountain song has two girls in diapers. one of them was the lead singers girlfriend

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In another rock reference, on the CD "Gibby Hanes And His Problem" the first track, titled "Kaiser" in the chorus says "I'll be the Kaiser, you'll wear the diapers". Just a little FYI, for those of you wondering who Gibby Hanes is, he's the front man for "The Butthole Surfers". This CD, "Gibby Hanes And His Problem" is a solo project he did, and I found it to be VERY good, hope you give it a listen. :D

• 6 months later...

To clarify, according to an interview on the videotape for Jane's Addiction: Soul Kiss, which has Mountain Song (I don't think it's available on DVD), one of the diaper dancers was Dave Navarro's (the lead guitarist's) girlfriend at the time the video was filmed (Perry Farrell was/is the lead singer). the credits list 4 diaper dancers. When I saw this video as a teenager was the first time I realized, "Oh... I'm not the only one."

That video is one of the most unusual videos I have ever seen. But the diapers actually do make sense with the song, as well as the oddities in the video. But, as to the other diaper dancers, do they give any info about them as to how they ended up in the video (or as to how they all decided to dance on stage in diapers)?

• 2 weeks later...

jane's addiction's video for mountain song has two girls in diapers. one of them was the lead singers girlfriend

Anyone know where to track down the video?

• 5 weeks later...

It's on Yahoo Music. Other than that, I'd suggest anywhere that you can get music videos from. One that might also have it is YouTube, as I am finding htey have a lot there.

Found the janes addiction video :Mountain song

I reccomend a broad band connection for veiwing dial up will take 4ever

Note* Only available if ur located in the USofA. Oh, and right after the vid, there's a bedwetting confession. ;)

Sorry didn't realize it was usa only, Will try to find one for our international friends as well ^.^

"It's lit to pop..nobody is gonna stop a' now GO!! (Stop)

I'v seen Perry Ferrel and Janes addiction about 20 times in the 90's... VERY cool indeed! My favorite song is three days or Standing in the shower (that ones best live though)

Wow, ur lucky dude! B) Would've loved to see them guys play live. I really liked Strays a lot. And I listened to some of their older stuff and really like Ritual & Nothings Shocking. Kettle Whistle is pretty good too. Maceo is my fave track. I really dig the version of Jane Says live with Flea. Oh, that reminds me Chili Peppers tickets go on sale tomorrow. Gotta get up early so I get in the pit! :whistling: