LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Raising Kayla (private)

Padded_Princess

Jennifer ignored Kayla's fussing as she prepared mashed potatoes and broccoli steaming the broccoli till it was a soft mush texture. While she cooked she called Lisa giving her a brief explanation of what was going on. Lisa agreed to bring Kim over for dinner. 

That settled Jennifer came back and took Kayla's hands helping her stand."Let's get some yummies is my little princess tummy." Jennifer took Kayla to the dining room and sat her down in one of the plastic children chairs used for smaller family members when they visited. Jennifer fastened a pink bib around Kayla neck. "Is mommies baby hungwy?" She cooed as she started to feed Kayla the late lunch. What Kayla didn't know is like all her other meals this one had special medicine so she would continue wetting uncontrollably. Different from before it also had laxatives so baby would use her diapey to the fullest. By Jennifer estimation Kayla would be filling her diaper shortly after if not when Lisa and Kim arrived.

Kayla was hungry can I please wear some pants, shorts or skirt.. She whined as she was put into the highchair..: She cursed her size of lack of cause she wasn’t tall or heavy she wished she wouldn’t have ate all those salads instead eat Hamburg’s and hot dogs… Damn it I never had any idea I’d be a baby again or I’d do everything I can to be bigger so none of this is possible…

”Please mommy don’t have Jennifer and Kim over..

Kayla froze in fear as the doorbell rang..

”Please mommy no!” She cried 

She knew her so called friend would enjoy this and kayia freaked out so scared that the girl she was supposed to be staying with was going to see her in a highchair with food all over her face in a wet diaper stuck…. 

Then she thought what if they would still have her over as planned and since they know about her baby punishment what if they said you’re still coming over instead of a slumber party it would turn into her being babysat!