LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My previous story with an alternate ending. Part of this was written by a third party. If you are reading this, please quote the section, so I can give you credit.

☺️☺️☺️

Kairi, Xion, and Aqua were walking around an older area of Disney Town after finding Sora. As such, Aqua was treating the other two to a girls' night out. They had arrived at an area and came across something called the Museum of Modern Marvels.
"Well, here we are." Aqua said. "We may as well check this place out."
The three girls went inside and looked around.

Eventually, Kairi and Xion headed off on their own and found an area marked "child care".
"What do you think is in there?" Xion asked Kairi.
"Probably machines designed to take care of kids." Kairi theorized.
"Okay." Xion said thoughtfully. "Wanna check it out?"
"Sure." Kairi said with a smile.

The two walked around as they looked at the inventions. Among them were a baby buggy that was called a Robot Nurse Maid that the two guessed was for caring for babies. They also saw something called an automatic dresser and a high chair that fed babies.

Kairi and Xion entered a room with so many screens showing different parts of the museum. There was a control console in the centre that controls all the parts of the building. 'Check this out' said Kairi, 'Its Aqua'

They see Aqua on one of the screens, checking out the old changing tables as she walk around. Kairi got a idea for a silly prank. She explained it to Xion that they should use the control console. Xion giggled, 'Do you think she will be mad?' she asked

'Yeah but we can apologise later' said Kairi, looking down as she started pushing the buttons, seeing Aqua on the screen she activated the control board.

Kairi smirked mischievously and pushed a button that activated a robot dressed as a nanny from the thirties.
As the maid woke up, a viewscreen allowed Kairi to see through its eyes, and she saw Aqua now examining a baby buggy.
The maid then sent a command question to the control room that read, "Age of subject."
Kairi considered having Aqua set as a newborn, but she decided to be nice and answered that Aqua was one year old.
"Initiating care protocol" said the maid, robotic arms coming out from everywhere as they reach for Aqua. She summoned her Keyblade and tried to fight them off, but the maid grabbed her Keyblade and pulled it away. "Uh uh, babies shouldn't play with sharp objects" it said.
"I'm not a baby!" yelled Aqua but she was grabbed by the arms and forced to lay on her back as the arms got to work. The arms started stripping Aqua of her clothes, though she kept struggling naked under the power of the robot maid
"So now what?" Xion asked Kairi.
"What do you think?" Kairi said with a smile that reminded Xion very much of Axel.
Aqua's legs held up in the air as the nanny sprinkles baby powder on her as her bum was covered in too much baby powder, enough to make the whole room smell like it. Then she was lifted up and got put into a large thick diaper, thick enough for any accidents she might have. Aqua was held there until she was pick up by their armpits, wearing her new diaper.
She struggle and yelled, but the robot maid cradled her in its cold metal arms, making goosebumps on Aqua's bare back. "Now to the nursery" it said, rolling away with Aqua as they enter the nursery. Then once inside the Robot maid waited for its next command.

😕😄☺️

Kairi decided to kill two birds with one stone, so she ordered the Maid to put her down for a nap.
The Robot Maid picked Aqua up once more and placed her in a baby buggy with a motor on the side as a speaker popped up, and the buggy began to sway back and forth while the buggy, in the same voice as the Maid, began singing Rock-a-bye Baby."
"Kairi!" Aqua shouted. "You're in big trouble when I get... When I get out of... Here."
Aqua fell asleep as the buggy finished its lullaby.

Aqua woke up to an odd smell before she opened her eyes and realized that the buggy she was in had two arms in front of it now as they were tossing away a used diaper and powdering her butt.
Aqua blushes with embarrassment that she'd wet herself like the baby Kairi and Xion were treating her as while a new clothe diaper was folded over Aqua and pinned on.
Looking at everything that had happened, Aqua began to cry.

Just then, an arm came out of the buggy and put a pacifier in Aqua's mouth as she sucked on it.

Kairi and Xion saw Aqua sucking on her pacifier, tears still in her eyes, and realized they had gone too far. They shut the maid and the buggy off before approaching the now calmed down Aqua.

Looking at their faces, Aqua sat up and took the pacifier out of her mouth.
"I forgive you." Aqua said patting Kairi and Xion's heads. "It's not like I was actually hurt after all."
The two smiled and helped Aqua out of the buggy before they all hugged.
"Now let's get out of here." Kairi said with a smile as Xion nodded.

"Right." Aqua said, caring more for her students' safety than her appearance. "Let's get out of here."
They headed out of the museum and had a good chuckle over the whole ordeal.

The End?

• Like 1