LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From college roommate to college baby (private with Je Punk)

BabyFlex

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However she held her legs like an infant before bringing the front up and taped it up “there you go little girl all nice and padded” giving the girl a light swat on her padded bottom 

Asher's face turned bright red as her legs was held. She covered her face and whined slightly. "This ain't fair! I don't need this diapers. I ain't a baby" She sits up huffing slightly before coming up with a small plan.

"Yeah...." Asher stands up and sighs looking down at her pants for a moment before heading out the door room again. "I'm gonna get her back for this"

Asher pulled her pants slightly as she mumbles under her breath. She tried to walk normally through the diaper had made it difficult 

Akiza was doing her best not to laugh at her roommate then again she looked adorable since she noticed her waddling “Maybe i should find you some clothes to make walking easier 

Asher turned to her and crossed her arms. She walks over and leans up to whisper in her roommates ear. "Or you can take this diaper off me"

She crossed her arms and huffed before grabbing her hand and pushing it away from her bottom. She mumbled under her breath before walking into the cafeteria.

Asher's plate didn't help much with changing the image. She had gotta a kids portion of food. Mostly fries and chips on her plate. Not much meat or anything healthy but an orange 

She hums gently as she taps her fingers. She sat at a table closer to the windows looking outside as she eat. She smile and squirms slightly.

"not a child I don't need a nap" Asher mumbles before looking down at the diaper gulping. "Okay okay I gotta go....you know"