LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From college roommate to college baby (private with Je Punk)

BabyFlex

Asher sits on her floor fully clothed despite it being around 3:00 in the morning. She has woken up wet again and didn't wanna disturb her roommate. She was starting at her wet sheets knowing she won't be able to hide them anymore as her and her roommate decided to switch on and off for laundry and unfortunately it wasn't Asher's turn.

She usually hide her sheets but she has a pile a smile pile in her corner because this week had been harder and harder. She bit her lip before standing up and started getting the laundry together and putting it by the dorm room door. "Maybe she won't notice it" She whispers to herself as she pushed her freshly wet sheets to the bottom.

images (1) (1).jpeg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Akiza Hoshi a woman in her 20s woke up the next morning and saw her roommates clothes and took them to the laundry and took them to the wash and smelled an odor  coming from them and it was same one she’s been smelling for weeks “So she wets the bed? I think it’s time I had a talk with her.” Going to see if her roommate was up “Asher you up?”

FD7227B2-5C13-44C7-8381-EDEE49CC3720.jpeg

Asher would have been tossing a football into the air humming gently with her music. She sits up and turns the music down noticing Akiza walk in and call for her. "Yeah what's up. Have you started laundry already. I think I might have forgotten to grab the towels out the bathroom. This morning"

Akiza nodded “Yes I have already started your laundry which is what I wanted to talk to you about I’ve noticed an oder coming from it while I was doing it the last few times.. have you been having… nightime trouble?”

Asher had still been tossing the ball in the air before completing stopping. It drop to the floor and rolled under her bed as she watched it shaking her head "I... I don't know what your talking about... My clothes are probably just sweaty from my work outs the last few weeks"

Asher groans slightly and tried to pull her hand away before following back to the bed crossing her arms. She lays down on her back looking at the ceiling. "I don't need ya help"