LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From college roommate to college baby (private with Je Punk)

BabyFlex

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm not gonna waste a diaper all day we had a deal. Asher walks to the door before realizing it was probably better to change in the dorm room rather than the bathrooms. She started to pull at the tabs of the diaper.

"You gotta be kidding me" Asher looked at Akiza and crossed her arms. After standing there for a few minutes Asher realized her roommate wasn't playing any games with her. She goes back to her bed and lays down. "How am I supposed to go to class with this on"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"I ain't gonna use the diaper. I'm only having bet wetting problems...and this stays between us" Asher mumbles as she crossed her arms. She grabs her hydro flask full of ice and water before heading to the door 

"I'm off to class" Asher crossed her arms as she heads out the door. She smirks as she leaves the doors and moved to head to her first class. She stopped at the bathrooms to change.

• 2 weeks later...

Asher rolls her eyes as she said down hearing the small noise that came from the diaper once she put more weight on it. "stupid diaper" She mumbles to herself before putting her head down

Asher has zoned out for the most part of her class. She hadn't realized the wet diaper till she stood up. She quickly sat back down and fumbled for her phone. She sent Akiza a text which included the room number she was in. 'Hey come here please. I need a favor'