LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am looking for other males to give me repeated enemas then take me anally once I am well cleaned out.

Albert-1701

I am a male who is almost 76 years of age. I am looking for between 2 and 4 much younger men in their 20's to 40's who will first give me repeated enemas that start out at only two quarts. The second enema will be four quarts. The third one six quarts. Then one final enema of at least 8 quarts or even more. This last enema will make me have to throw  up. It will not stop until what comes out of my mouth is as clean as what goes into my butt. All enemas must be given to me with an inflatable double balloon nozzle up my but so that nothing will leak out of me. You can make me retain the smaller ones for up to five minutes before I am allowed to expel them, I promise you that I will lay there and take it all. I do not want to be tied down for these enemas. This has been done to me before and I know full well what it feels like. It will not be pleasant for me at all. The water should be at about 110° F.

After the enemas have been given to me and my intestines and stomach are cleaned out, I want each man to take me anally gangbang style. Condoms are a must for the anal sex. I will not allow it to be bareback for any reason. I will lay on the bed flat on my stomach and spread my legs. The first man will put on his condom and get on top of me. When he is hard enough, he will force his way into me. He will not stop until he has cum and he is fully drained. As the first man us about to cum, the second man will put on a condom and start to play with himself to get hard. When the first man is drained of all of his cum and gets off of me, the second man will get on top of me and take me anally. The same will be done by the third and fourth man. I will then be allowed to put my clothes back on. At this time we can discuss doing this again and again as our schedules permit.

One of you must be able to host me in the Las Vegas NV area days. I am not available for you nights and I cannot host. I want this to do be done to me about once a month.

As for diapers on me, I am not really into wearing them. However, if you want to put one on me you can. I will wear it even with an enema in me as long as you are willing to clean me up later.

Contact me directly by writing me at my email address shown below. I will answer you as soon as I can.

My name is Albert

My email address is me -1701@proton.me